Completed [The Pigs Foot Tavern] Alcohol is the best medicine

Job and Social thread - Deliath is serving drinks and attempting to help the patrons forget their troubles

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Pigs Foot Tavern] Alcohol is the best medicine

Postby Deliath on September 2nd, 2016, 10:00 am

Deliath Telori

~
1st Fall, 516
Deliath had arrived at the Pigs Foot Tavern slightly earlier than she needed to, although she was fairly glad for that. It meant that she'd be making a good impression on her employing and presenting herself as eager and more than willing to put in the effort to impress him.
It may only be a barmaid job, but it was a way for her to earn a living, and to meet a great variety of new and interesting people, and possibly improve her social skills alongside all of that!

Smiling slightly, she felt her head, checking that the dried flower crown was still there. It wasn't necessary, but she liked the way it made her look. She thought that it made her look more attractive and approachable, possibly even slightly innocent, if there was such a thing in Sunberth.

It wasn't long before she started her work, fetching drinks and carrying plates for the patrons of the tavern, and taking there payments for what they had bought. Within a chime or two, many of the patrons were fairly drunk and Deliath knew that now was the time to start trying to earn some tips from the men.
"Well hello there." she smiled softly at a man sat at the bar, hoping to sweet talk him and seduce him into paying a little extra. "You look a little lonely?" she mused, tilting her head as she spoke to him, but the man paid very little attention to her other than to order a drank.
"A mug of t' berry cider." the man said abruptly, unable to get the 'two' sound out properly in his drunken state, and Deliath couldn't help but sigh, before smiling at him.
"Of course sir!" she declared before fetching him his drink as placing it in front of him. It was obvious that he frequented the place and bought the cider often, as he clumsily handed her the exact money after she had delivered his drink. "Thank you sir, if you need anything else, you know where I am!" she smiled sweetly, before taking a few other people's orders.
It was a busy night, but not joyous. A lot of the patrons were mourning their dead and attempting to drown those sorrows with the booze, so she knew she'd have to work extra hard to try and cheer them up slightly, to help them forget their troubles!

Exhaling sharply, Deliath looked around the tavern, searching for her next victim.
~
Last edited by Deliath on September 22nd, 2016, 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Phira on September 2nd, 2016, 7:38 pm

01 Fall 516
______

Phira stood in her apartment and looked at her reflection in the window, the only form of a reflective surface in her apartment, and combed her hair. She had just bathed herself, in her leopard form, and was as clean as a whistle...well cleaner than a lot of people in this city she suspected. She was certain she could pass with how she appeared now. Her dress, however, was a little worse for wear, but again probably a tad more clean than a lot of people's clothes. She took a deep breath and let it out, fogging the window in the process. She needed a mirror. She needed to eat. She needed a lot of things. But that was why today was so special.

Today she was going to be starting as a barmaid at The Pig's Foot. It wasn't the best job in the city, but it was the best job she ever had. She would finally have a steady income, and finally be able to afford things like a mirror and food. And oh how she would love to eat something other than Brats and rabbits.

She traversed the streets, bumping into too many people to be coincidence, and she assumed that they were trying to pick pocket her. The joke was on them because not only did she have no pockets to pick, but she had nothing to pick from if she did. Lucky for her she didn't have to walk too far and was in front of the tavern within minutes.

She walked over to an older looking man behind the bar, "Hello sir. I am supposed to start working here today. I'm Phira." she said with a not too toothy smile.

He looked her over skeptically and nodded over towards one of the tables "That table needs serve'n." he said as he put two drinks on a tray and walked off.

She looked over at the two men, one with a cigarette in his mouth, the other with a scar on his cheek. They were talking in a whisper and cigarette man started laughing. She pulled down the neckline of her dress and pushed up her bosom, then began heading over there managing not to slosh the drinks too much around. "Hello gents. she said thickly.

The racked their gazes over her and both of them smiled. Cigarette man slapped her arse, "You on the menu dove?"

She gasped and pushed his hand away, Sorry gents it's just looking today. And if you tip me enough I'll come back here tomorrow so you can look at me then too. she playfully teased earning her a laugh from the both of them.

Take orders, flirt, clean up, get paid. This job was easy. She took orders and served a couple other tables and cleaned a few of the dirty ones up before cigarette man and man with the scar got up from the table throwing their money down. Cigarette man walked by her slapping her on the arse again "Maybe I'll come back to look tomorrow." he laughed slipping her a SM between her boobs.

She returned to the bar pulling out her very first tip from her cleavage. She felt so victorious because of this measly coin. She thought of all the things she could buy with it, yet she almost didn't want to. Still she sure she would make more.

She leaned back on the bar and looked out into the crowd. The bar was like her perch, where she could scope out the easiest person to serve, or the drunkest person to potentially pick-pocket if she needed to. But she wouldn't do that on the first day of her new job. Still the opportunities for extra coin was fruitful in here.

Her eyes landed on the blonde barmaid not too far away from her. She had spotted her a couple times before while serving not successfully getting the attention she wanted. She seemed to be such a...happy person in spite of that. She noticed that right away because you don't see very many people smiling in this city the way she smiled.

She walked over to the blonde, "You would get more attention if you had more skin showing. Even drunks can see tits from a mile away." she said pulling her neckline down a tad bit further to accentuate her point. I'm Phira. she introduced herself kindly.

OOCEdited: Added template
Last edited by Phira on December 8th, 2016, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Deliath on September 5th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Deliath Telori

~
Deliath had just finished fetching a different group of men their food when she heard another voice, this one a girl speaking to her and she instantly turned around to see the other barmaid, and she smiled sweetly at the girl.
"You would get more attention if you had more skin showing. Even drunks can see tits from a mile away." she heard the girl and she looked down at the girls chest, then back at her own and smiled again, this one a slightly more awkward smile as she noticed that the other girl had a much more desirable bust. "I'm Phira." she heard the girl speak again and she grinned at her.
"And thanks for the tip, although I'm fairly certain that even with a lower neckline, my cleavage would still be non-existent." she spoke softly, never fond of raising her voice, even in louder areas. "Deliath, although most just call me Del." she giggled slightly before looking at the girl in more detail. "How long have you worked here?" she tilted her head, watching the girl carefully.
Phira was a very attractive woman, with defined facial features. Her skin was clear and her hair seemed to be very healthy and full, a dark brown in colour, she could imagine her face being somewhat akin to the goddesses, displaying an almost otherworldly beauty! But Deliath was most drawn to the girls eyes, each of which was split into two colours, a green and a blue.
"You have eyes I've never seen before... They're beautiful!" she spoke quietly, before noticing a few more people enter the tavern, these ones seemingly sober, although she was certain that would change within the next hour, provided that she and the other barmaid, Phira, did their jobs properly.

Smiling again, Deliath sauntered over to the men and began engaging in light conversation, asking them about their days and then asking what sort of drink they wanted.
"We'll 'ave three mugs of ale, an' a Two Berry Cider." one of the men responded and Deliath smiled.
"Of course! However we do have the Spiced Two Berry Cider if you'd be interested in that? It is the same price as the regular?" Deliath offered with her signature cheerful smile on her face. She was genuinely happy, glad to be engaging with others, and glad to be somewhere other than the bare four walls that she called home.
"Wha'ever, spiced soun's nice." the man said before continuing the conversation with his friends as Deliath practically skipped back to the bar and to Phira to gather their drinks.
"So Phira, I'm guessing that you're not wanting to be a barmaid for the rest of your life? So what do you want to be?" she beamed, carefully grabbing the drinks and arranging methodically onto the tray, the lightest in the centre and the heavier drinks placed so they wouldn't tip the tray over. "One second, I'll be right back." she smiled at Phira before taking the drinks to the table and handing them out, making sure to remember the man who had ordered the spiced cider.
"If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!" she declared, before one of the men handed her a miza.
"Yer dress could be a bi' shor'ter. Save up for one." the man said and Deliath smiled and thanked him, before carrying the empty tray back to the bar and Phira.
~
Last edited by Deliath on September 19th, 2016, 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Phira on September 6th, 2016, 7:10 pm

01 Fall 516
______

[shadow2=#000000,0,1,3Phira smiled as the girl's eyes raked over her body then waved her hand in dismissal at the girls remark. Breasts were breasts, men only had a preference when they were buying sex for the night, but for the purpose of serving drinks to them it didn't matter; they just liked to see. Why did men like breast so much? Probably not a question for right now, but it was something she had pondered before and probably something she would wonder about again.

She smiled, "I just started today. You?" she asked. She wondered what Del's circumstances were. Was she dirt poor like her self? Was she just looking for extra cash? Did she need to pay off a loan? Who was Del?

Before she answered she exclaimed, "You have eyes I've never seen before...they're beautiful!"

Yes her eyes were quite the sight. Every person that looks at them are like Del and think they 'beautiful' or they are uncomfortable around them. Back on Black Rock with her myrian clan, it wasn't uncommon to see cats with two different colored eyes, so she supposed she never really thought about it. Well she did, but she never thought about it in social settings. She wondered why she had two different colors in her eyes. What did it mean? She shrugged off that question too, and smiled at the blonde, "Thank you. Many people have never seen eyes like mine before. I think I am an oddity." she joked. She knew she was, she had always been, but she didn't mind it. It was that way for a reason she assumed.

Del left and she got another table as well. This duo of men was a man with his teen son. Easy pray the teen, the father might be a problem. With the teen she was sure she could flirt her way to a tip, the father, though, might prevent him from tipping. She sauntered over and smiled, "How can I help you two handsome men today?" she said with mirth.

"Two two berry ciders and some bread and cheese." the father said.

She slapped the teen's arm playfully, "Surly this strapping one can handle the spiced two berry cider." she flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"That sounds fine." the teen said confidently and with authority as if to impress her.

She nodded, "Alright. I'll be right back."

She made it back to the bar a second before Del. She stacked her tray with bread and cheese, and waited for her drinks. "So Phira, I'm guessing that you're not wanting to be a barmaid for the rest of your life? So what do you want to be?" Del inquired.

That was the question she would love the answer to. She had no idea. She knew she wanted to do something but she had no idea what that something was. She didn't know what she was good at, or what she was capable of. She wasn't smart like those college students back in Zeltiva or strong like the myrians back on Black Rock. She was a big cat. She was good at doing cat things, but what could she do with those skills that would make a difference in her life?

They each left to deliver their trays. She got to her table and set the cheese and bread in the middle and made sure to bend over extra low to give the boy a better look. Which he did look and blushed. "Is there anything else I can get for the two of you? she asked and was dismissed by the father but she could feel the boy's eyes linger.

Returning to the bar she found Del to be enjoying her conversation with her table. Well it looked that way by the way she smiled and carried herself. She looked so happy. She came back to the bar and she looked at Del, "I don't know what I want to do. But you are right, I don't want to be a barmaid forever. I just took this job because I need the money. What about you? she asked very curious to hear about they happy girl in front of her.[/shadow2]

Last edited by Phira on December 8th, 2016, 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Deliath on September 9th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Deliath Telori

~
Deliath smiled as she listened to the girl, finding out that she was new to this place too. It gave her some comfort knowing that she wasn't the only new staff member that day, and that they were both in it together, figuratively speaking.

"I'm new today as well, so you're not alone there." Del smiled as she looked over the other girl again, slightly jealous of her form and face. Deliath had often wished that she herself had a less commonly found appearance, but she knew she'd never be able to change the way she looked. She knew that she'd just have to work with what she had in her attempts at seduction, or try and find a different method to earning a little bit way.

"Thank you. Many people have never seen eyes like mine before. I think I am an oddity." she heard Phira say and Del looked at the girl again and grinned.

"It's always better to be an oddity than something commonly found throughout the region. Nobody who sees those eyes will forget them after all!" she grinned, tilting her head to look at Phira yet again. She knew that even if she left this job and never sW Phira again, she'd remember the blue and green eyes.

Then, as they both served there tables and met together back at the bar. Deliath was curious to hear about the other girls goals and dreams.
"I don't know what I want to do. But you are right, I don't want to be a barmaid forever. I just took this job because I need the money. What about you?" Phira said and Deliath was slightly disappointed, yet understanding of the girls uncertainty, and Del thought for a few moments.
"All I know for certain is that I want to help people somehow. I'm good with herbalism, and I have a bit of medical knowledge, so I'm hoping to start my own business. It wouldn't be as useful as a doctors though, but I could give good advice and I could sell a few remedies." she explained. "That's why I'm working here. I need save money for when I do start a business, and this place seemed like somewhere I could meet new people, making improve my social skills a bit first and find locals that I'll then be able to turn into future customers. It does also give me a little bit longer to hone my skills more, maybe improve my knowledge of botany and poison, and then I could add more into my business and expand it more." she found herself smiling, before she shook her head slightly. "That all depends on getting enough money and improving my skills, so there's no point in me living in the future yet."
As Deliath finished speaking, she noticed two rather rowdy groups enter the tavern and she sighed. They looked as though they would be troublesome, but they might be good tippers.
"Which group would you like to take, Phira?" she asked before waiting for the girls response before she pulled on a wide smile and skipped over to the other group. "Hi there, I'm Del. Can I help you fine fellows at all?" she asked cheerily as she made a quick note of how many men there were.
"What can you recommend, blonde?" came the response and Del found herself smiling widely.
"Well, we have the Spiced Variant of the Two Berry Cider, which seems to be popular, as well as the regular flavour. Then we also have a selection of ales and wines, the best that you'll find in Sunberth! We also have some very tasty food, if your hungry at all?" she exclaimed happily, tilting her head as she looked at them.
"Well how about a bottle of wine, two of the spiced ciders, and a loaf of bread?" one of the men spoke after some deliberation and Del smiled warmly, before moving to the bar to grab their bread and drinks, before turning to quickly check on Phira.
~
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Phira on September 12th, 2016, 2:07 am

01 Fall 516
______

She gave Del a curious look and did notice her eyes were a beautiful light blue. A shade that she imagined was the color of the icy waters of the north. She had only ever heard stories of the north and would love to see those icy waters and play in the snow if only for a day. But she couldn't deny her logic about being different in the midst of the ordinary. No one wanted to be just another drop of water in the pond, especially not her. Though at the same time...she looked at her new friend, "I can't say that you are wrong, but I don't think being remembered by these lot would be good.” she said motioning her head slightly towards the darker figures in the room. Men and women who had their faces hidden and whispering to each other their malicious plans, were the dark figures she was talking about.

Phira listened to Del with a smile, this girl was so lucky she had goals and something to aim for. For her it was like looking at one thousand and one bulls eyes that were a thousand and two miles away, and moving, and she could only claim one of them as her very own. Yes she could stick her arrow in more than one of them, but not right in the bulls eye. So essentially in non metaphorical terms, she had options and could be good at many things, but she could only be one of those things, and getting there was going to be a long journey indeed. But that was why she was in Sunberth. She could try anything and everything she wanted to and not have to worry about offending anyone. Who knew, she could be the greatest criminal to ever walk Mizahar or she could be the very best barmaid, or anything in between.

She shook her head of her wonderings and looked at Del, [b]"I envy you. Knowing what you want to do and knowing what you are good at. I would give all my possessions to know those things. But I have to settle on being a barmaid for now, and hope that my next job will be my calling."
she laughed and saw the two groups walk in. She hated crowds. Detested them. She liked more intimate settings which was why Ruby's had always looked good to her, but she had already been a prostitute which was what those girls up there were...glorified prostitutes. So in spite of not liking crowds she gussied up and got a job as a barmaid at a rather popular bar, only because she knew she could make money.

"Which group would you like to take, Phira?"

She growled under her breath and took the smaller of the two. She plastered a sultry smile on her face and walked over, "Oh my, you lot look like a hard working bunch. Did you just finish up at the docks?” she asked the sweaty, dirty crew of 4.

All but the woman racked her body from head to toe. [b]"We did and we worked so hard. Won'cha give me a squeeze?”
The lankier of the bunch said reaching for her.

She quickly grabbed his hand and shook a finger at him, she was not being paid enough to be groped the way she was, "No, no, no darling, it costs extra to touch.” she said with an assertive tone. She never had an encounter where the man didn't respect her 'no's.' She wasn't going to let this man be the first.
He pulled his hand away, pulling her down on his lap. She rolled her eyes, "Just a touch is all. No big deal.” he laughed.

She growled and pulled herself up, "Well there you are, you got your touch. I'll be expecting a nice tip now. So what can I get for you all?” she huffed still trying to maintain a positive demeanor for the rest of the group. He just gave her a smirk and a scoff, still giving her a lusting look. She was going to have to keep an eye on him. She looked over at Del who was looking over at her, and she gave her a reassuring, albeit annoyed smile.

Their order rang up as 3 spiced berry ciders, one regular, and 4 regular bowls of meat stew. She had better get a tip for this grief. She placed her order and went over to the father and son duo who paid for their order and left, but not before the son went up to her and gave her 2 sm and a wink. In spite of the groping and the crowds she was making quick money and fine friends. If this kept up she was going to enjoy this job a lot more than she expected.

Last edited by Phira on December 8th, 2016, 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Deliath on September 14th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Deliath Telori

~
"I can't say that you are wrong, but I don't think being remembered by these lot would be good.” Deliath heard Phira say and she felt her face drop slightly, before the smile came back full force.

"You may have a point there, but everyone is here to enjoy the tavern. Without you, the tavern would be less enjoyable, so just keep positive and keep them on your side. Who knows, you might make an ally or several!" Deliath smiled widely. She knew that, without allies, Sunberth could be both a lonely and terrifying place. She was glad that she had met a few people when she's first came here, and now she was glad that she was there to be an ally for Phira, if the other girl would allow that.

Then she listened to Phira exclaimed how she was jealous of her own goals, and how she knew what she wanted to do. She did feel some sympathy for Phira, since she couldn't imagine what turmoil she was in.
Deliath had always had her goals and plans, even if they had changed over time. Those goals were what had kept her going in hard times, and what had motivated her. She'd spent a lot of time planning her life and future, knowing that there were chances that she would never achieve her dreams, but it was always something she could work towards. She felt as though it gave her a purpose and that she wasn't just taking her life day by day.

"Well, if I manage to get set up, you'd be welcome to come and help out if you're ever stuck for a job!" she declared with a wide grin as she looked Phira up and down. She didn't imagine that the girl had any experience that would link to herbalism, but she was certain that she could find the girl a job somehow, if the girl wanted one and hadn't managed to find anywhere else, although she doubted that the girl would struggle on finding work. She was young and healthy, which was already better than most of the citizens of Sunberth. "But you'll find your calling! Just take your time to try lots of different things and you'll find something that you enjoy enough to want to turn into a career."

After grabbing the men's drinks she noticed Phira's group being much more physical, and she could tell that Phira was annoyed from the smile she gave her, but she also got the feeling that Phira could handle the group.
Deliat fought the urge to go over and help Phira out and instead took the drinks and bread to her group, smiling at each of them as she put the drinks and food on the table in front of them.

"Thanks." one of the men said, before Deliath noticed another one looking at her.
"You're no' from around here are yer?" the voice came and Deliath looked at him for a few moments.
"Not originally, no, but I've lived here for five years and Sunberth is more of a home to me than elsewhere." she explained, smiling widely again. "How could you tell?" she asked, leaning forward, closer to the man, the top of her dress hanging slightly loosely.
"You're happy an' yer talkin' t' ev'ryone." the man said.
"Well somebody has to be happy around here. Isn't that why people come to a tavern?" she asked, smiling at the man and tilting her head, slightly elongating her neck.
"Maybe you should make me happy." the man said and Deliath struggled to keep her calm. Inside, she was a nervous wreck unsure of what to do, but on the outside she looked like her usual happy self.
"Well, keep drinking and you might just get lucky." she winked at him before standing up straight and looking at the whole group. "If any of you need anything, just call me over and I'll get you whatever it is you need." she grinned before turning and walking away.

She was thankful that the group she had taken seemed to fairly sober and more restrained, but that could have been more due to them being in mourning. She wasn't completely sure though. Either way, it looked as though she had got the easier group to deal with and she couldn't help but pity Phira.
She knew that if she'd been in Phira's position she wouldn't have been handling herself as well as Phira had been, and she'd have probably ended up losing her job on the first day. That would have been an embarrassing story to tell in the future.
~
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Phira on September 15th, 2016, 11:44 pm

00 SEASON 516
______

Phira laughed, she was so optimistic! Del reminded her of Syna, not that any mortal being could rival the beauty of Syna, Del was so bright and happy. Her smile alone brightened up the dark tavern they were in. "You have a beautiful mind Del. You don't find many of those here.

She nodded and listened to her advice. It was sound. She liked to think she was a patient person. She could wait until she found something she loved, instead of settling for something she was merely good at. It was the whole reason why she left Black Rock. She wasn't good at being a myrian, but she could have settled with being a hunter in her tribe. But she didn't want that, she wanted more, and if she was just going to end up being a hunter than she could just return home. But she would stick it out until she was all out of options.

"I think I will have to take you up on that offer. I am almost certain I would like that job a lot more than this one. And with this job I hope to either scratch off something from the list or add to it." she said with optimism.

Phira had glided around the tables so much, cleaning and refilling mugs, that it had almost become like a dance to her. Two steps to the right here so I don't get hit by the chap that likes to lean back when he laughs. One step to the left here to avoid the roaming hands of a very drunk man that called her Martha. One more step to the left as to not trip over the loose floorboard again."

She could be a good dancer, she thought as she served yet another ale. Maybe that is what she was meant to do. She could move her feet both fast and slow, and she could follow a beat most of the time. Add it to the list. she thought.

Daydreams and dreams are all she seemed to be doing lately. She needed to act. She needed to explore. She wouldn't get into this rut that so many in this city fall into and stay here. She would love to have enough money to explore. She had always wanted to see the Jamora and meditate with them, maybe get some insight into who she really was. Konti Isle was also another place she could go and find out about herself with them being seers and all. Where else...Lhavit was on the top of her list merely because of the stars she would be able to gaze upon with clarity. Avanthal was another place if she could survive the journey. She had so many things to do and so many places to go, and such a short life to do them that she couldn't spend another day sitting idly.

She looked over at the optimistic blonde, she would have to go to Del's shop sometime, and help out and see if she liked botany. Maybe she might even like healing people? She doubted it, but one never really knows until one tries.

"Hey ya marble eyes! Come here and give an ol' man a squeeze!" the man who had been harassing her all night yelled from across the room.

She rolled her eyes and walked over there, only because it was her job. "Need more drink? she asked standing on the other side of the table from him.

"Ya 'ard of 'earin' or wha'? I said a squeeze" he slurred drunkenly.

She looked around at the rest of the table, the woman of the group disapprovingly shook her head and slapped him on the back of his. "Another round is all. I ain't dryin' out the bar." she scolded.

Filling their mugs back up, she felt a pinch on her arse. She looked over at the woman, "You can save the tip if you hit him upside the head for me again. she whispered to the woman. She smiled widely and laughed, then obliged with vigor. The hit caused him to hit his mouth on his mug and spill his drink.

She held back her laughter enough to ask him for another refill, but was denied it by the rest of his party. She walked away and got to the bar before she let out her laugh. Serves him right and it was well worth the sacrificed tip.

She looked back over to check on Del to see if she was handling her own. Del was right, they needed allies and she was willing to be Del's if she would allow it.

OOCEdited: Changed template
Last edited by Phira on December 8th, 2016, 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Deliath on September 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Deliath Telori

~
Deliath smiled as she heard Phira say that she had a beautiful mind. She felt her cheeks briefly flush with a warm red hue before it quickly dissipated.

"Oh thank you! You're so sweet!" she found herself saying, before hearing the girl talk about how she'd take her up on the offer of a potential job and Del found herself grinning widely.

She was excited about the prospect of possibly finding her first employee and she could barely contain herself!

Smiling again, Del went back to her table to check that everything was okay, to see that several of the men had finished their drinks.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked tilting her head before a handful of coins were thrown at her.
"Two mugs of ale and a regular two berry cider! Keep the change!" one of the men stated and Deliath nodded, skipping to the bar and grabbing them their drinks, being sure to pocket what was left over. It wasn't much, but it would turn out useful eventually.

Then she walked back over to the table and gave them their drinks.

The evening went on as usual, until the tavern was practically empty and closing time was drawing closer.
Deliath had a damp cloth in her and spent her time carefully wiping the tables, making sure to get rid of any liquid or sticky residue and leaving it in somewhat better condition than they were.
It was a tedious task, damping the cloth, wringing it out, then rubbing each table in a circular motion.

Soon, the tavern was closed and Deliath grinned before skipping over to Phira.

"Say Phi, I'm going to the South Woods in a few days to collect some mushrooms and plants. Would you dancing joining me?" she asked, before leaving the tavern through the front door to head back to her rather miserable home in the Sunset Quarter.

OOCIt's up to the grader as to how many tips Del got :)
~
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Deliath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook