[Sahova DS Office - Languish] Six Feet Under

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Languish on September 16th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Ladies, Gentlemen, souls of indiscriminate genders, congratulations, and welcome to the land of the dead. Don't fret. The likelihood of rotting away is minimal. We'll take good care of you here.
◇◇◇◇
As DS of Sahova, I have a number of duties I can perform to serve you. I CAN:

- Grade Threads
I will do my best to keep up with the demand of my players and stay on top of grading. Volunteer graders are always welcome, too, but they are required to be familiar with the local lore, including Sahova, the resident races, and magic before grading here.

- Moderate Threads
I will be posting two quests each season. These will be open to any players, and will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis. I do not offer holds or pre-registration on quest slots.

Moderated threads may also be requested on a personal level by using the form below and posting it here. Judgement threads must be moderated, and requested here as such.

Threads involving a God/Goddess or Gnosis Acquisition can be requested here or in Sahova's Request Thread.

- Influence Threads
This means that I can take control of any present NPC in your threads, and use them. I might jump in to help give your thread a boost if it gets stagnant, or if I feel like you deserve consequences for your IC actions. If you'd like to request that I boost a stagnant thread, please PM me and we will sort something out.

- Answer Questions
If you have any questions about Sahova, or about Mizahar in general, please do not hesitate to come to me. Even if it's as simple as linking a lore page, I'm happy to help you, so long as you've made an effort to look for yourself first.

- Modify/Read Storyteller Secret Threads
This includes approving jobs and wages for the most part, but may also relate to magic items. Personal NPC's must be requested through the Help Desk.

Moderated Thread Request Form
Code: Select all
[b]Participants:[/b] Is this a solo or is it a group quest?
[b]Date:[/b] Please include the season as well as the day.
[b]Purpose:[/b] What are you trying to achieve?
[b]Potential Penalties/Rewards:[/b] Think about what might happen as a result of your thread.
Last edited by Languish on April 2nd, 2017, 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

[Sahova AS Office - Languish] Six Feet Under

Postby Languish on September 16th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Moderated Threads

Seasonal Quests:
[The Harbor] Uncovered - 25th of Spring, 517 AV, Corvus Bubon, Belugnir

Moderated Threads:

Judgment Threads:
Carpe Diem - 20th of Summer, 517 AV, Za'ir (Apprentice)

Queue :
Aerius and Thelma, permission to use lab, Date TBD

Finished :
Sealed Fate - Drake Kasparov, Apprentice Judgement
A Look Beyond the Veil - Alija, Apprentice
Make a Wish - 81st of Winter, (In order) Sayana, Aerius, Alija, Clyde Sullins, Benare Nitrozian
Throwing the Bones - Corvus Bubon, Apprentice Judgement
One With Nature - 17th of Winter, Prowl
[Klet's Tower]Anchorage - 25th of Spring, 517, Aerius, Clyde Sullins, Sayana, Faradae
Catch a Falling Star - 37th of Spring, 517, Aerius, Faradae, Clyde Sullins, Sayana
[The Harbor] The Departure - 4th of Spring, 517, Aerius, Clyde Sullins, Sayana
Last edited by Languish on July 12th, 2017, 5:19 am, edited 16 times in total.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Kitara on January 11th, 2017, 11:07 pm

Judgement Thread

Participants: Solo
Date: The Fortieth, preferably.
Purpose: Judgement - going to become an apprentice under Aerius
Potential Penalties/Rewards: Nothing too extreme. Death would not be enjoyable. Or maiming. Though I'd be less mad about maiming.
Kitara
Player

Words: 3590
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aerius on March 21st, 2017, 6:20 pm

Participants:Aerius(PC) and Thelma Jenkins(NPC)
Date: Summer 15th 517 A.v
Purpose: Permission to use lab 13-J from Thelma Jenkins, and Perhaps an established friendship/relationship with the NPC.
Potential Penalties/Rewards: Access to lab, and perhaps some experimentation done on Aerius in exchange for various favors/teachings from her.
Last edited by Aerius on May 26th, 2017, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Aerius, as a Chained One projects an unnatural aura of unease, “wrongness”, Fear, and discomfort. Anyone who happens to be nearby will likely experience one of the feelings above; both people and Animals have a tendency to avoid him under normal circumstances.
Aerius
The Immortal Sorcerer

Words: 44527
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2016, 7:45 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Liriope on June 19th, 2017, 7:47 pm

Participants: Solo
Date: 20th of Summer
Purpose: Judgement
Potential Penalties/Rewards: Some overgiving is extremely likely, though if she fails I wouldn't see any harm in her becoming a slave or test subject. Just please don't kill her? :D
"Emotions are the fool's leader, and the genius' pawn."
Open for threads, just pm me.
Liriope
Player

Words: 13687
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes