[AS] The Crow that Feeds

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Crow on July 24th, 2016, 11:19 pm

x
x
x
AS Office of Crow

Requests and more

Welcome to my Office! Please if you have any questions post them here. If the matters are of personal affairs, please feel free to PM me.

However, this thread is where you will request special permissions for things.

I WILL NOT:

Do any favors. I won't break, or bend, any Rules. Please ensure you are familiarized with these before requesting something.

Now that's out of the way. Here is what I WILL do for you:

Moderate threads - These are going to be slow to begin with but I am always open to see all your creatives minds at work. Don't be afraid to ask, just remember there is only one of me so patience is key.
Cameo - Thread stuck? Not sure where to go? PM me and I will jump in an give your thread a booster shot to get the ball rolling. Or I may just jump in, throw a curve ball in and then jump back out again. You may never know when your reflection will appear!
Assist Plots - Having trouble figuring out where to take your character? Send me a PM and I will do my best to toss some ideas out and get you motivated.
Guide - The lore is vast and there is a lot to learn within Mizahar. Are you unsure where to find something? Wanting to integrate something but not sure if it would work? A new player? Send me a PM and I will do my best to assist.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
If you are a New Player

First things first, have you read The Starting Guide or Starting Package? Please do that first before sending me a PM. You'll need to become familiar with the basics before you jump into roleplaying. I'll help you with the process if you get stuck. Don't be discouraged by all the information, nothing worth value was built overnight.

If you've gotten to a point that you are satisfied with your Character and you just want to start making things look better, visit the BBCode page first. If you still get stuck PM me and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Moderated Thread Request

Please use the format below. PM the request or place it below in my office.

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Thread Type:[/b]
[b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Possible Goals:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Current Moderated Thread list

**none currently**
Last edited by Crow on October 3rd, 2016, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crow

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Pulren Marsh on July 31st, 2016, 8:45 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Pulren Marsh
Thread Type: Whatever is in that feathered head of yours.
Timestamp:Early Fall 516
Summary: Whatever you want to do. I won't be joining Rhysol, sorry.
Possible Goals: Fun, adventure, bloodletting!
Notes: As requested.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Evarista on September 11th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Evarista Nitrozian.
Thread Type: Magic initiation.
Timestamp: Early or middle autumn.
Summary: I'm looking to get Evarista initiated into Projection. Something forced and possibly violent would be a lot more fun than a straightforward student-teacher setting.
Possible Goals: Being initiated into Projection.
Notes: Nothing to note.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Tap on September 16th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Tap
Thread Type: Gnosis Thread (Oceanus)
Timestamp: Late Fall/Winter?
Summary: While Tap is escaping slavery and trying to get back to Mura she must swim and encounter many dangers. Hopefully suring this she gains Lavikus gaze and help.
Possible Goals: Get an Oceanus Gnosis
Notes: Placeholder for when you become a DS and this plot could change depending on threaded events yet to come.
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 21st, 2016, 1:37 am

Modded Thread Request

ffffffffff

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Benare Nitrozian
Thread Type: Training
Timestamp: Mid-Late Fall?
Summary: Benare requests training and offers pay for strenuous conditioning and what not.
Possible Goals: Learn new skills possibly? Progress through combative skills and any related.
Notes: I was thinking that this would be the Rising Action for Benare to start training as a Merc, this will help him through a lot of combat scenarios and anything else.(until he gets approved to be one)

Please let me know if we need to discuss anything as I know that you're busy with quests and events and other irl things as well. If this isn't a problem shoot me a PM! I'm fine with all of this being on hold as well, if that relives any worrisome thoughts and the like. :)
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Evarista on September 21st, 2016, 6:16 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Evarista Nitrozian.
Thread Type: Religion.
Timestamp: Early or middle autumn, or early winter.
Summary: I'm looking to get Evarista intruduced to Ssena in any context, as she is the only divine that appeals to me.
Possible Goals: Become relevant to Ssena's interest somehow, directly or indirectly.
Notes: If run after you become a DS, I may manage to do enough spooky things by then for this to be a gnosis thread.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

[AS] The Crow that Feeds

Postby Benare Nitrozian on October 2nd, 2016, 4:37 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Benare Nitrozian
]
Thread Type: Job Thread

Timestamp: Anything after the 30th

Summary: Benares required to investigate a transport of drugs from the docks, he's supposed to track down whomever the dealer is and explore possibilities of the man's whereabouts, then turn him in into the Ebonstryfe for questioning.

Possible Goals: Earn torture Lores, and skills relating to being a Mercenary. :)

Notes: Unless drugs are legal to deal in Ravok, then we could discuss about something else that the small group could be transporting to whatever city, if it's Sunberth or another city. If this extends to a long chain of a job thread I wouldn't mind, it'll be good character development for Ben and he'll be able to learn a lot of new skills. :)

Other Notes: During these times of investigations, Ben's intrigued by wanting to become this unique vigilante character, I believe that this will benefit the city of Ravok as a whole as Ben can get rid of any possible perpetrators of the Lake City. If we need to discuss anything, let me know, I'd be happy to discuss any of this! Thanks! :)

Edit: I'm not sure if this needed to be requested, but if this doesn't have to be a thread involving an ST, I'll be just asking for a basic approval and I'll create any NPC thst might need to be created. I have tons of ideas for this stuff. :)
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets