Fall 516 A.V Character Registry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Akhen on September 6th, 2016, 10:18 pm

PC Name: Ahken.
Age & Sex: 23 & Male
Character Summary: A mercenary with a taste for adventure and a will to survive. A seeker of good literature and equally good Blue Vision.
Character Loyalties/Groups: None.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Exploration and Mercenary Work.
What are your character goals for this season?: Do what he's always done, survive.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Make each thread worth reading and writing, and finish what was started last season.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?: Sunberth just Rules. Anybody who thinks otherwise is missing out on a great experience.
Favourite type of thread?: Any kind but mostly dynamic, story-driven threads. Action and Adventure are at the top of my list but any good, worthwhile thread is okay with me.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Additional Comments: Anyone can create a thread, not everyone can create a story. Let's create stories and have fun!
Akhen
Player

Words: 69581
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Pico on September 27th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Pico

Age & Sex: 2 Male

Character Summary: A woodpecker den as my home a knife by my side and a cloak draped over me, I'm the Pycon you want to be with, when you need a lot of clay, or someone to stab someone with a knife the size of a thumb tack.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Indifferent to most groups, the only people Pico really cares about are other Pycons, people with wealth he can take from, and people willing to sell him more clay.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: Right now Pico really just wants to find a mate, and maybe get out of this place. Although he is aware both of these are long term goals.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I'd like to maybe get into a romantic situation, as a Pycon.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The lawlessness and general abandoned mining town theme.

Favourite type of thread?: Romance

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Nada.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nada.

Additional Comments: Prepare to 'step on a tack'.
Pico
Player

Words: 1032
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon

Postby Warren Tanner on September 29th, 2016, 8:19 pm

PC Name: Warren Tanner
Age & Sex: Male & 33
Character Summary:  He’s a man who recently lost his livelihood, is currently working as a mercenary for the slavers of this city and is eager to amass as much money as possible to restore his tannery. He's very Sunberthian; closed off, cynical and anti-magic. He also harbours a deep mistrust of outsiders and is openly racist (Or speciest I suppose, I don't understand how it all works). He's not a good candidate for social threads, or at least social threads with a character he's never interacted before.
Character Loyalties/Groups: He’s loyalties lie with Sunberth, which is more can be said for most people.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Born and raised.
What are your character goals for this season?: He wants to make some money.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Just get a sense of the character, and get those damned job threads written on time.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Flip of a coin.
Favourite type of thread?: Anyone else hate this question? It all depends who you’re writing with, some people can make any type of thread fun to write, I'm not one of those people unfortunately. That said, I don’t like anything too sappy or touchy feel-y. This is Sunberth after all.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Of course, never been asked though.
Additional Comments: I’ve decided to omit last season and come back with a slightly re-written character, one a little more violent.
Warren Tanner
Player

Words: 8231
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2016, 7:02 am
Character sheet

Postby Orakan on October 8th, 2016, 12:18 am

character registration: fall 516

PC Name: Orakan / Ora / One-Eye Ora

Age & Sex: 19 & Male

Character Summary: Impressionable and damaged whoreson and gutter rat turned fear-mongering Daggerhand thug, Ora is well versed in the ways of the streets. He's most focused on surviving and maintaining what hold his gang has left on the city. Although neutral evil at heart, he has yet to develop much in the way of personal ambition and is currently content with his pack mentality.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Daggerhand brother through and through; follows Rhysol and the darker Gods/Goddesses.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Born and raised.

What are your character goals for this season?: Carving out his place and position within the Daggerhand. Reach lvl2 in UC and Intimidation and build some other complimentary skills (Torture, specifically) as well as connections. Rough some people up. Get roughed up.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Geez.. develop my confidence as a writer and make sure I finish threads (especially job threads!!) and don't shy away from plotting. I need to ignore any negative self talk about myself and my writing and just write. Get Ora involved in some dark stuff and really have him represent Sunberth and the Daggerhand. Aaaand make friends with my fellow Sunberthian writers.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? I love the lawlessness and potential gang wars and intrigue (although my character is more tank than schemer). There's so much potential for the morally ambiguous, grey and black and it makes me happy.

Favourite type of thread?: I'm rusty but I do love action, intense and gritty emotional stuff and just darker scenes and scenarios that challenge both myself and my character. Not as interested in romance or social threads for this character because, well, his nature doesn't really lend itself to positive outcomes with these.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: There will certainly be times when your help and involvement would be needed, welcomed and greatly appreciated. I've already peppered you with questions.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm actually really keen to once I get more confidence experience under my belt and feel I am in the appropriate headspace and have the time to dedicate to this.

Additional Comments: I'm so excited to see this place alive and well and see all the new changes. HMU for plotting and threading cuz *cracks knuckles* I'm keen to build this boy's reputation :D
“The means to every crime is ours,
and we employ them all,
we multiply the horror a hundredfold.”

Image Image
Orakan
Lost Boy

Words: 101764
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 1:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Kaie on November 6th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Kaie

Age & Sex: 20, Female

Character Summary: Kaie of the Cutthroat Shadows is, above all else, a Myrian down to her very core. She basks in light of her Goddess Queen, taking pleasure in honoring her through combat and prayer. She is competitive, aggressive, loyal, and headstrong. Time abroad has made her more empathetic to the "barbarians" close enough to call an ally, but lasting friendships in the savage traveling sellsword's world have been hard to come by. Currently she is struggling with the physical and unexplained separation from her bondmate Skyard, while mending her relationship with her sister as she embarks on her pilgrimage.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Now that the Scars are long gone, Kaie has no concrete affiliations with any Sunberth gangs. Associations with Dastana at the Den would be interesting though...

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Visitor (Arrives the 70th)

What are your character goals for this season?: As always, I'm looking to challenge Kaie in a variety of capacities. I'd like to see her hone some of her lesser skills, build relationships with other PCs and NPCs, and become involved with the mysterious shenanigans happening this season.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I'm hoping to tackle the complexity of the inner conflict that is experienced by separated bondmates, as I imagine the word "traumatic" might be more of a descriptive understatement.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Sunberth has always been a comfortable spot for Kaie to thrive. I've always been able to write interesting arcs that explore different thread genres and grow my character. The possibilities the city offers to imaginative writers is endless. The fact I have a plot going on that gives me an excuse to bring Kaie back to Sunberth is a huge bonus.

Favourite type of thread?: I'm open to all types, but combat and intrigue are always the most fun.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Yes, for Kaie's adventures at Dastana's Den.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.

Additional Comments: Happy writing!

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous