[Syliras/Wildlands] Hear Yee, Adventurers!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Morrigan on July 3rd, 2016, 11:46 pm

Hello locals!

Are you in search of danger and nail-biting suspense, or even just a body to swing a sword at? Well you're in luck, because so am I! I'm looking for any able and willing to thread with, and have a wide range of interests and plans. There are a few things that I consider a priority, and these are things that would have the most impact on Morrigan.

• Hunting partners, be it monster or animal are eagerly welcome. This is both for job threads and general experience, as well as forming some possible relationships.
  • Developing a nemesis and/or rival. Someone whom Morrigam either hates to the core, strives to surpass in skill, or both.
  • Anyone who wants to learn or train support skills like cooking, fishing, butchery, etc. I will be adding information and list of these to plotnotes.
  • Eventually exploring ruins with some frequency, and deep into the wilderness far from cities which may or may not require approval and/or moderation depending on the circumstances.
  • Explore the possibility of a Kelvic bond with another PC. This would take a lot of planning. Big commitment and all.
  • Romance is a possibility in the future as well, and not particularly with the latter unless that's mutually agreed upon and makes sense for both parties. Gender of said paramour is also up for debate.

If anyone is interested in any of these or even wants to plan something completely different, just shoot me a message.
4/5 Threads
Morrigan
Player

Words: 13271
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2016, 5:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on July 8th, 2016, 10:45 am

*waves* hi I am here for stuff
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 8th, 2016, 1:17 pm

Ferrins here for such stuff too! ^^

Just let me know what you have planned and we can maybe work something though PMS! I'm hoping to get Ferrin trained in daggers. If that sparks your interest. :)

A training thread?

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Walde Reiner on November 9th, 2016, 11:53 pm

I am entirely new, but I would be wildly interested, if you are still going and have room for a starting character.
I am a bad influence, You have been forewarned
Walde Reiner
A person in a place.

Words: 7574
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2016, 5:20 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes