PM to join [Fighter's pit] (Svaeia) Hot Blooded First Meeting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Fighter's pit] (Svaeia) Hot Blooded First Meeting

Postby Garland on October 10th, 2014, 2:53 am

Garland gave out a sly smile as she blocked his kick. He gave a few weak jabs to her guard, maybe give her a false sense of security. Though he noticed that her confidence was low, she was fighting out of deportation instead of just having a good time.

The weak jabs continued, it left him open, but it would be tiring out her guard. His muscles ached for a full no holds bar fight, but he had to constantly remind himself that this was a spar and he needed to pace himself.

He had his guard down for now, he was going on an all out attack, well he was making sure it wasn't his strongest attacks. He gave a low punch to the stomach, he had no time to react to any other attacks she threw now, it may have not been strong attacks, but they were a lot of them, he felt a bit haggard after that, dodging was out of the question, and blocking would be slow to react. This was the chance she could score a strong hit.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Fighter's pit] (Svaeia) Hot Blooded First Meeting

Postby Ball on February 12th, 2017, 4:58 am

Garland
Intelligence +1
Unarmed Combat +2
Endurance +1

Lores
Svaeia: Claims she is from Wind Reach
Svaeia: Claims she is an Inartan
Tactics: Allowing blows to just fall to give opponent a false sense of security.

Note: I could not give you anything in Observation as you have maxed it out. Please do not make your strikes just connect automatically. I saw this happen with you and Svaeia and that is called godmodding.

Svaeia: Whenever you come back, please update your ledger and thread list. Once you do that please resubmit this for regrading.

Please mark your request as graded and as always please PM me if I am missing anything.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes