PM to join He's a Glamizon [Alexander]

Alex loses a bet and has to dance in a dress, Nivel comes to his aid with make up tips.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

He's a Glamizon [Alexander]

Postby Nivel on April 6th, 2016, 6:12 am

“Oh okay” Nivel sighed wistfully “I suppose we could try a more..minimalist look.” the pycon cringed slightly as she spoke one of her most hated words.
“Okay lets try this again” She gestured for Alex to bring his face forward again so that she could try her best to tone things down but hopefully still keep things interesting. It would definitely be a challenge since Nivel already felt her previous work was on the simple side. Nivel had to remind herself that make up just wasn’t Alex’s thing, so it made sense that he would prefer a more understated look.

Before getting to work Nivel wiped the make up from her arms onto her thighs, leaving dark orange smears on her lighter terracotta flesh. She then began to rub off the red spirals but without some form of liquid all she did was smear the make up around his face.
“Why won’t this stuff come off” Nivel grumbled as she continued to rub it off with growing intensity. “Oh sorry” She quickly apologized once she realized she was practically beating his poor face. She stepped back and was disappointed to see that the squire looked like his eyes had been charred instead of emanating enchanted flames like she wanted. Doing someones make up was a lot less fun than the pycon thought it would be but she had to persevere at least until they got to dance together.

Nivel focused on blending the red in with the dark orange, and it paid off a little by giving a decent gradient that Nivel liked. It surprised her that she was able to make something even remotely beautiful out of something so basic. There was still the issue of the red smears covering most of alex’s usually pale temples.
“So I’m done we just need to get you a wet cloth to clean up the ends.”

She looked behind her at the supplies and it dawned on her that she had forgot about a very obvious solution.
“Wait I’m so silly I forgot to use face powder!” She giggled at her own absentmindedness “We could use that to cover the other make up!”
Nivel walked over to the jar about the size of her body and pulled it over. Once she forcefully twisted the top off, she lifted the sponge like clump of felt covered in the white power. She did her best to gently cover Alex’s face especially where the smears were at their worst but she couldn’t help string up quite a bit of powder.
“Oh sorry cover your mouth” Nivel quickly recommended as she stirred up a particularly large cloud of powder, at least by her standards.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Alexander Faircroft on April 6th, 2016, 1:54 pm

A minimalist look? So she’d put on as little as possible? That may have been a good thing, but perhaps as well it was also the bane of his thoughts at the moment. Alex sat still leaning over the table for her to reach. His eyes closed yet again to try and help her with what he needed help with. Apparently with a few pushes she couldn’t get the make-up off of his face… That was not a good sign as her words told him. Back and forth, back and forth, he felt the small arms of Nivel run across his features steadily growing harder and harder. Pushing firmer and firmer. Ow…Ow…Ow. Ow. “OW!”

He exclaimed now feeling her palms digging into what was essentially the skin around his eye sockets. Even with the small apology he couldn’t quite help but feel like she was taking out some internal frustration on him. Even with the small smears and the motions it still took what to him felt like an eternity. Done with the make-up finally, but she needed a wet cloth to mar and remove the excess. Good that meant he could actually move and pull himself up from the cha- She wanted to cover the excess with face powder?!

Within moments a cloud of white had emerged around his face and he could taste something foul. With a slight recoil he coughed and spat a huck of nasty powder filled spit across the room. Scraping his tongue with his teeth to get the rest of it off, he spat that out too. Only now did she tell him to keep his mouth closed. He was half tempted to slam his hand down next to her and spook her with a flattening for that absent minded moment. But then he couldn’t really fault her, her head was on a hundred thousand things at once. Waving the cloud away with his hand he leant back down coughing lightly still.

“Nivel… Next time you may wanna let me know before that happens. Tasted foul…” A small chuckle escaped him amidst the coughing. Keeping his mouth closed he let her continue breathing through his nose instead however after a few breaths a tickle started and before long he held up his hand to Nivel. Before turning and sneezing not once, nor twice but three times into the open space. Sniffling his nose he turned back. “Perhaps we should lay off the powered before I sneeze my brains out?”
Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Garland on April 9th, 2016, 4:34 am

Well Garland's luck had to run out eventually. He would rarely lose a bet, but one time he had a little bet with a few squires while out drinking. It was all a haze to him, but he seemed to remember Alex Faircroft with him.

Well Garland had apparently lost a bet and needed to dress up as a girl and dance in the Rearing Stallion. He had no idea how that happened but he wasn't one to skimp out on a bet.

Sylvia had heard about the bet, a few other squires know about it, but the majority don't care or don't know. Sylvia had gone with Garland and helped him pick out a dress for him, and some makeup to help with his complexion.

Garland paid for the dress and makeup, Sylvia had just helped pick them out. He would have asked Revy since she was very fashionable, but he might get a punch across the face or something.

She seems very touchy about things.

Sylvia and Garland knocked on Alex's door, despite the embarrassing situation he still had his head held high. This hasn't been the worst situation he had been in. There have been other more embarrassing things he had done all those years ago.

"Are you sure that dress is gonna fit me?" Garland asked, he wasn't sure if Sylvia picked out the dress for him or for herself. Their height difference wasn't too noticeable.

"Oh hush, you can adjust the chest size. It'll be fine." Sylvia said with a small smile and patted the dress she was carrying in her arms

"About that... Do I have to shave my chest hair?" Garland asked with trepidation in his voice, he already knew the answer but he needed confirmation.

"Yes." She groaned, he had asked that already while they were walking.

"Petch..." Garland scratched his chin and the stubble he was growing. "And the face too I reckon... Please don't tell me I have to shave my legs?"

"You will be dancing, the dress will be flowing, so yes." Sylvia nodded and looked at Garland, she needed to do something about that ungodly messy hair.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nivel on April 13th, 2016, 4:28 am

“Sorry!” Nivel stammered with more emphasis than before. She really didn’t want to injure or choke her friend with powder but it seemed almost impossible to avoid. “I’ll remember next time I swear to Harameus.”

“Okay so the final touch is some rouge for your cheeks” Nivel said quickly to avoid any protest as she put the top on the face powder and carried it off to the other supplies. The tiny make up artist found the rouge soon enough and hoisted it overtop of her head and marched back to Alex’s reluctant face. She pulled the cork open forcefully to reveal another felt sponge like the face powder. Though the rouge was slightly more heavy and didn’t fill the air as much as the face power, which was clearly supposed to be applied with a more gentle hand than what Nivel provided.
“Okay I’ll be more careful this time.” Nivel hoisted the tiny pillow of red powder and aimed it at the mans face. A sudden knock at the door threw the pycon off and she ended up smearing a large glob of red powder that nearly stretched to his ear.
“Opps that won’t do..” Nivel murmured to herself as she looked over yet another glaring mistake. “I’ll fix this don’t worry..” The pycon didn’t sound very confident but she was still certain she could fix it after she finished the other cheek.

“Who dares disrupt this artist while she’s at work?” Nivel called out to who ever was behind the door. She didn’t want to be rude but an unwanted guest was the last thing she wanted while she had such an important task ahead of her. There was just so many things she needed to fix on Alex’s face before he was ready to see the public.
“Alex is busy becoming beautiful, so he can’t talk right now. come back tomorrow when this caterpillar has emerged as a beautiful butterfly.” She held her hand up dramatically as she felt her bold declaration called for it.

Credit for Boxcode goes to Estrellir Konrath
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Alexander Faircroft on April 13th, 2016, 4:54 am

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

Despite the apology of Nivel he still coughed spluttering lightly even as she continued to layer out her apology. He gave her a bit of a sideways long glance at the end of his words. “Nivel for a smart person, you really have no idea when I’m joking do you?” He gave a small smirk before allowing her to continue further. The small patter of powders and sponges against his fatures was… Disheartening. Each press told him that this wasn’t a dream and no he wasn’t easily going to be able to awaken from it. Even as Nivel continued to mutter to herself about things happening. He just gave a small puff of air as a dismissive gesture.

Though amidst the silence he’d heard the boards outside his room creaking and the soft sounds of voices. An argument? And then a knock. The voice muffled but one he knew and he knew that it wouldn’t shut up. Though the reaction from Nivel was one he’d almost come to expect from the tiny ball of insanity and oddity. It still took him mildly off guard by just how authoritative it sounded. Alex snapped his eyes open and gave Nivel a side long look as she said he was “busy becoming beautiful”. Coughing out his mild indignation he glanced at the door.

“Garland. C’mon in. Bring your friend too, but I warn the both of you it’s not a pretty sight.” His words were only half joking. Despite the fact he was in quite a mottled state of make-up thanks in primary to Nivel, he didn’t feel embarrassed enough to not let people in who he at least partially knew. “Also Nivel. You really think of me as a caterpillar? Really?” He gave her another long look before shifting in his seat and throwing a small box that lurked on the table primarily for one of the other squires he shared the room with tobacco ash.

The loud clunk of wood on wood was enough he hoped to let them know that he thought it was fine for them to come in. Despite what Nivel probably wanted to do to him. With an exceptionally quiet word he spoke to her settling back into position for her. “Nivel. Whilst were here and I’m kind of having to stay still…D’ya reckon you could give me a few pointers on the meditation? To help control the Y’know what?” Alex finished with a small smile. And oddly enough despite the fact that his hair was mid length and fell to his jaw line when he didn’t slick it back into place. He wasn’t looking too bad at the moment. Oddly enough.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on April 15th, 2016, 3:43 am

Garland looked at Nivel with a small smile. "Hello clay cutie." He looked over beyond the door and saw Alex facing away from the door.

"Do we really have to do this?" He asked and walked inside, frowning. Sylvia looked at Nivel with a curious glance, she had seen Pycons before but she was too scared to actually talk to them. They were strange and alien to her.

Sylvia awkwardly said hello and followed Garland in. She spread out the dress on Alex's bed. She was quite shy around strangers, she didn't exactly know Alex or Nivel. Hopefully though she could help with Alex as well, by the looks of it, he needed it.

She hadn't have much time practicing with make-up. She probably knows how to apply things to faces but that was about it. She saw Alex and she professionally held in her laughter, mostly because it would be rude to laugh at a stranger and for some reason he had someone who didn't use make-up usually to put make-up on him. A bad decision by the looks of it.

Garland on the other hand laughed. He laughed so hard that he almost fell down on the floor. He was still guffawing at Alex and trying his hardest to stop but he couldn't. "Hahahaha! Y-You look fantastic Alex! Very pretty!" He laughed and looked away from Alex, trying his best to compose himself.

The dress in question was a blue dress with long sleeves and white cuffs. The chest area was white though while the rest of the dress was blue.

Still facing away from Alex he said. "So are we going to buy shoes for this? If we are, I'm not wearing heels again."

"Again?" Sylvia asked softly. She was a little bit shy and so her voice was a tad softer than before, but everyone in the room still heard it.

"Heels; fashionable, great for kicking people in the face, but impossible to walk on."

dress :
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aladari Coolwater on February 22nd, 2017, 5:34 pm

Your grades have been spotted!
________

Garland

■ Cosmetology +1

Lores
Lore of Gambling: Luck Runs Out Eventually
Lore of Cosmetology: Shaving Hair is Necessary for Dresses
Heels: Never Again!
Lore of Tailoring: Dresses Can be Modified
Lore of Crossdressing for Others' Amusement

Comments:

Don't forget to delete your post in the grading queue, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me about your grade!

template by Orakan
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes