Hello,i'm new to this.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello,i'm new to this.

Postby Ale Bolt on May 19th, 2017, 9:35 am

Hello world of Mizahar,i'm Alessio,almost 17 years old,you can call me by my PC name or however you feel like,i'm completely new to an actual rp....anything.I'm still reading rules and stuff to check if this forum is something I'm interested in.
I looked rp forums up and came to this one because I basically have social anxiety and all that good stuff,also my girlfriend kinda lives
~1300km away from me and we talk rp with cuddles and such to feel closer and I felt like a fantasy-based adventure would be cool.

I'd like to talk in private with somebody that has been on here for a while,to help me hetget started.
That's it,my first presentation in any forum after years of being a part of game-based forums and even being a moderator....good job Social Anxiety ...
Ale Bolt
[DHG]

Words: 261
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2017, 12:21 pm
Race: Human

Hello,i'm new to this.

Postby Ball on May 19th, 2017, 12:11 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

I would suggest the Getting Started Guide for a good overview of how to get started and such, it is located in two places: The 'Getting Started' menu at the top of the screen below the big buttons, or in your inbox located next to the words User Control Panel to the upper left at the top of the forums.

You can also find a number of helpful folks -- STs and Players alike in the Chat.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello,i'm new to this.

Postby Allassanachassanya on May 19th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :) We're a friendly bunch, so if you fancy it pop into the chat and say hello. As for figuring out where to start, use Ball's helpfully provided links, and then if you have any other questions the best people to ask are the storytellers (STs). Their names are blues and greens. Enjoy!
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Hello,i'm new to this.

Postby Languish on May 19th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Hello, hello!

Mizahar is kind of intimidating at first, but I think it's a good place to get started with all the friendly folk around here. Hopefully as you settle in, you'll warm up more and more.

I would absolutely be open to helping someone out around the site, if you'd like. Feel free to PM me with any questions that might pop up, or if you just need some support.

Welcome!
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Hello,i'm new to this.

Postby Einmana on May 23rd, 2017, 8:29 pm

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.
I know I am. As long as you love what you're doing and what you're writing, Mizahar is your oyster.
Einmana
Player

Words: 10031
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2015, 12:54 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets