[Character Registry] Winter 517 A.V.

Post here if you plan on playing in Sunberth Winter 517

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Eithne on January 8th, 2018, 6:14 am

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Ssenestheithne, Eithne for short
Describe your character in one sentence: Seeker of lost things.
Desired Profession: Treasure Hunter
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Winter 516
Likes To Thread About: Anything!
Dislikes To Thread About: Social threads that start and end in bars or taverns.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Umm not at the moment!
Willing to Guest Moderate? Sorry, no.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Establish herself as a useful entity so as not to get murdered, hopefully. :) Also, continue her worship of Eyris.

Additional Comments: I missed Eithne quite a bit and I really enjoyed her character, not to mention, Sunberth is her home town! So if anyone would like to thread, please let me know, she's definitely not the type to shy away from good ol' dirt and mud.
Eithne
Seek apotheosis

Words: 38093
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2016, 8:43 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Knorr on January 9th, 2018, 7:52 am

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Knorr
Describe your character in one sentence: Jamouran seeking knowledge to bring back to the spires
Desired Profession: Healer
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Winter 517 A.V
Likes To Thread About: New to the RP so doesn't really know XD
Dislikes To Thread About: See above :p
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yeah, i just need to figure out how things work. Yes or No
Willing to Guest Moderate? No Yes or No
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Wants to gather see more of the outside world no matter what that be.

Additional Comments: I am still very new to RP but wants to have a go! You can see my blog if you want to view my writing, and please drop me some tips
Knorr
Kites rise highest against the wind.

Words: 598
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2017, 9:22 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby K'irr Darkwater on January 13th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: K'irr Darkwater.
Describe your character in one sentence: Sailor and smuggler who loves a good game of chance.
Desired Profession: Sailor.
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Arrives 1 Winter, staying indefinitely.
Likes To Thread About: Everything, really. A meeting of minds, fun skill builds, intrigue, conflict - the works.
Dislikes To Thread About: I am not really averse to any threads aside from those that feel forced.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes, potentially (gang initiation).
Willing to Guest Moderate? Potentially (if I get my act together).
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Don't get killed Get a good feel for the place, find a good watering hole and gambling den and start making some connections that may keep him tied to the city.

Additional Comments: Always open to plots and looking forward to the two events being released (especially the 30th with Calidus). Keep an eye out for his bull shark, Walu. The shark will likely be cruising the Mudway until it is too dry to do so and may poke around the flooded streets of the Seaside Market during high tide to say hi ;)

x
K'irr Darkwater
king tide

Words: 20892
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2017, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Neras Frostfawn on January 19th, 2018, 9:46 am

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Neras Frostfawn aka Jinx
Describe your character in one sentence: Neras Frostfawn is a young man with a troubled past. He is born and bred Sunberther and basically a street punk.
Desired Profession: Mercenary
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Winter 517AV
Likes To Thread About: Every thread is on the table with him, but I tend to do social threads with activity.
Dislikes To Thread About: Honesty I need more experiance in Sunberth to figure out threads that I don't like.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes, I would like to join the Sun's Birth Gang.
Willing to Guest Moderate? No. I don't have enough experience in Sunberth yet.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Neras is going to be focused on getting set up in the city. I start working on his larceny skill and setting Neras up with the Sunbirths.

Additional Comments: Feel free to post me for brainstorming thread ideas. I am going to heavily work on flashbacks for this character to work on skills and personal history, so if you want to explore that route with him. Feel free to PM me. I do have experience writing combat, so if you want a punching bag let me know too.
Neras Frostfawn
The Delinquent

Words: 75172
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2018, 6:27 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Erik Murphy on January 20th, 2018, 5:45 am

Winter 517 A.V.

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Erik Murphy
Describe your character in one sentence: The owner of several "Dad of the Year - Runner Up" mugs. Though xenophobic, probably racist, anti-magic, violent mercenary always works but try getting that on a mug.
Desired Profession: Mercenary
Date of Arrivals & Departures: He's here permanently. It would take Sunberth sinking into the ocean to change that.
Likes To Thread About: Violence, though any thread with meat on its bones will pique my interest.
Dislikes To Thread About: I'm not really into romance or smut.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: No, at least I hope not.
Willing to Guest Moderate? Sure.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: He's keeping a low profile this season, trying to earn some coin since he thinks winter is gonna come back with a vengeance to make up for lost time.

Additional Comments: Looking forward to getting back to writing Erik.
ImageImageImage
“And you have your part to play, Erik. You will be fooled, like most, but you will survive. You might even benefit it all. Hold history close to your chest, young man. That’s my advice.”
Erik Murphy
Player

Words: 130410
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dresden Muireach on January 29th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Dresden Muireach aka Little one eye
Describe your character in one sentence: Young, athletic and really needs a hobby.
Desired Profession: Anything involving manual labour.
Date of Arrivals & Departures: He's a citizen of Sunberth and he's planning to stay for a while.
Likes To Thread About: I'm open to pretty much everything.
Dislikes To Thread About: I've yet to find out what i dislike so i'll need a little time to find out.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: No.
Willing to Guest Moderate? Considering i'm rather new, that's a nope.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: He's going to try finding his place within the city, wherever that may take him.

Additional Comments: If anyone wants thread or plot with me hit me up with a message! Can't wait to start messing around in Sunberth with you all.
Dresden Muireach
Little one eye

Words: 17615
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2017, 10:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Bronwen on January 31st, 2018, 9:56 pm

PC Name: Bronwen
Describe your character in one sentence: Bold, outspoken, and brass, Bron is used to getting her way.
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Bron arrives with her Father, Ser Mat, on the 10th of Winter
Likes To Thread About: Anything really, but only if you ask nicely
Dislikes To Thread About: To be honest, boring meet and greets is a turn off, but if you beg, maybe....
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes or No...maybe?
Willing to Guest Moderate? Yes or No...sure
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Find her poor, lost sister and meet new allies and new enemies.

Additional Comments: Lemme see whatcha got, so shoot me a PM

[center]Image
Bronwen
Making myself unforgetable

Words: 127034
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Carus Nothus on February 12th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Carus Nothus
Describe your character in one sentence: Snob who's going to have a hard time.
Desired Profession: None this Season.
Date of Arrivals & Departures: Arrival in early Winter, no departure.
Likes To Thread About: Most things.
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing so far.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not so far at least.
Willing to Guest Moderate? Not this season, too new.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Get the lay of the land, maybe get to know some people, hopefully make money.

Additional Comments: Willing to thread with whoever so far, so just send me a PM!
Carus Nothus
Player

Words: 40312
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2018, 7:45 pm
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Chetha Iceglaze on February 17th, 2018, 2:32 pm

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Chetha Iceglaze
Describe your character in one sentence: Exiled servant of Morwen.
Desired Profession: Representative and herald of Morwen
Date of Arrivals & Departures: 65th, Winter 517 AV
Likes To Thread About: Anything
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes, I think so.
Willing to Guest Moderate? Not as yet.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Arrive and attempt to participate in te last two weeks of the season.

Additional Comments: Magic brings death, Winter is life.
Chetha Iceglaze
Player

Words: 11714
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2018, 9:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Anthoni Cole on February 23rd, 2018, 4:11 am

Character Registry

PC Name, and alias if applicable: Anthoni Cole
Describe your character in one sentence: Poor street rat that does criminal things for good reason.
Desired Profession: Thief
Date of Arrivals & Departures: He's been in Sunberth his whole life, has a dream to one day leave, but dreams seldom come true.
Likes To Thread About: Things that push a character to their limits, moral acts of grey.
Dislikes To Thread About: I hate black and white cookie cutter characters. I also don't much like strictly social threads, give me a plot or basic outline.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes, just a helping hand is all. If I have a question I'll come to you.
Willing to Guest Moderate? Sadly no, I can barely help myself and I don't think it'd be apporiate for a noob like myself to moderate.
What does your character want to achieve this season?: Probably just get by, do a couple job threads before the season is out I think.

Additional Comments: I'm always down to write with others and I'd love to explore some ideas with anyone interested in Anthoni. Perhaps we can tell a good story together. If anything pops up, shoot me a PM and I'd be down to speak further on the matter.
Anthoni Cole
Sunberth Street Rat

Words: 51153
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2018, 2:46 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous