Solo The Storm Before The Calm

Darvin decides The Midnight Gem should be HIS cash cow and captures Kelski with the intent of forcing her to bond with him.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Storm Before The Calm

Postby Kelski on July 15th, 2018, 9:07 pm

60th of Summer, 518 A.V.

Kelski set off early that morning. She wasn’t planning on opening the shop until later that day because Ebon had a day off and Kelski had just finished a major commissioned piece. Because she’d spent long hours in the shop working on it, the Kelvic needed a long walk and a way to clear her head and be out in the sunshine. Summer was beautiful. It almost made Sunberth seem like it wasn’t such a shithole. Grass grew green among the rubble and the mud had dried up to hard packed dirt. Walking was easy and the air was mostly clear because the smoke from the slag heap was trailing out to sea. Plots of more robust weeds sprouted towards the sky. Kelski assumed it was where bodies were buried and the slowly decaying flesh nourished the soil. At least the fluff of dandelions and scent of corpse daisies trumped the smell of death. The scene relaxed Kelski. The sunshine warmed her skin and she felt amazing with all of her injuries from the past season healed.

The Kelvic moved unencumbered by broken ribs, bruises or strains. She felt stronger because the Sea Eagle had fed herself better, with only fresh foods and clean water, and rested comfortably and deeply. The nutritious food and quality rest showed on her frame, with her muscles and flesh having filled in all the sickly hollows and filled out all the limbs. Her pale skin had a luminous glow to it that matched the keen intelligence in her sharp gaze. The Jeweler was on her way to The Seaside Market to do a bit of browsing. Ebon’s birthday was coming up in a few short days and she wanted to buy him some new things… clothing, a new warm blanket for winter, and maybe some catnip because someone had told her if she planted it around The Gem that the cats would love it and often relax when ingesting it in times they would otherwise be nervous. So with her short list and the need to get away from work a while, Kelski had set out.

She made it all the way to the market, started wandering through the vendors, and began to browse. Kelski hadn’t decided if she liked shopping or not. It was handy to have the place when she needed something, but the crowds were not to her taste. Especially on hot days, it seemed as though Sunberth’s denizens spilled out and all gathered together. The Seaside Market was a rough place, where cutthroats and pickpockets melted together with decent folk just trying to make a living all the while pretending they didn’t live where they did – in the heart of the biggest slum in Mizahar. Kelski disliked how the crowds flowed, elbowing each other, with people jostling and crowding around more popular booths and food sellers.

The scents alone were overwhelming unless you got downwind from someone baking bread or pies. Then those lovelier scents often covered over the unwashed bodies and the smell of fresh feces and urine that were everywhere. Kelski loved the city in the morning. The smells were fresher, new, and the crowds hadn’t had a chance to gather as thickly. However, since the day promised to be hot, the Kelvic was disappointed to see people out early. They too, evidently, knew the heat of the day would bake up the smells and make city living hard as the sun climbed into the sky.

Kelski approached a booth selling men’s’ clothing and began browsing the wares. She touched everything she was interested in, fingering the material for softness and sturdiness, trying to decide which kinds of britches and tunics Ebon would like. The kelvic unfolded a few, held them up, and compared the garment size with her knowledge of Ebon’s width and girth. Two she set aside and as she was reaching in her beltpouch for a coin or two to pay with, something whizzed by her ear. It was a startling sound, not like an insect, but something fiercer like a weapon but tiny. Kelski jerked up her head, looked around, and felt the bite of something on her neck.

Her hand immediately came up to look for a wound and instead found a dart. The Kelvic swayed, dropping the garments and clutching at the table as the vendor gasped and tried to shoo the woman away assuming she was drunk. Kelski managed to pull the dart free even though the world around her was already starting to swim. She staggered, lost her balance, and fell pulling some of the vendor’s stock from his table. He yelled at her even as she fought to regain her feet, only managing to make it up to her hands and knees. Kelski immediately tried to crawl under the table but big strong arms caught her around the waist and hauled her upright.

“Sorry sir… this little lady has had too much to drink obviously…” A familiar voice said in a friendly almost embarrassed tone. Kelski tried to shriek, animalistic, but it was as if her mouth was full of cotton. Her hand clutched the dart and she balled her fist up and drove it behind her. Had her aim been to the left or right, it would have sunk deep into the thigh of the man holding her firm. Instead, it drove into the sheath where he stored one of his daggers.

“Easy now, little bird…. easy easy….” Darvin whispered, his arm an iron vice around her thin waist. “Time for you to come back to the roost for good.” He whispered, reaching out and tossing her over his shoulder. Her hand released the dart, unable to hold the weapon any longer, as her vision faded and she lost consciousness. Kelski wondered, almost in a detached way, how many times Darvin had hauled her off somewhere like this.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kelski on July 15th, 2018, 10:05 pm

She was slow to wake up. It wasn’t like her, not coming immediately awake and jumping up to face the day. Kelski was an early riser and often had a lot on her mind, especially with all the pending projects The Midnight Gem had lined up in the near future. But the Kelvic didn’t question it. Instead, she shifted slightly, her body sluggish and her mind even more detached. There was a soreness to her body that was both alien and familiar. Her ears and nose hurt, so too did her eyebrow and both nipples. A hand strayed up her body and she felt bars in her pectoral muscles. She traced her hand downward, frowning slightly, a sense of something wrong growing within her. Her navel was pierced again, some sort of long gem dangling from it.

Kelski tried to open her eyes, but her eyelids felt like lead weights. Her hand skimmed lower. She was sore between her legs too and she felt the invasive hoop through her labia. A growing sense of panic crept over her. It was hard to form thoughts so Kelski suspected she was dreaming… or rather experiencing a nightmare. She had them often enough. Her fingers closed on the offending ring and she tugged, seeking to remove it. An rough hand captured hers, pulled her arm away, and admonished her. “Little bird… don’t hurt yourself. I spent all night replacing those piercings. You are so pretty with them in.” He said with a rumble, mirth filling his tone. “I missed you, sweetheart. It nearly killed me to let you go.” He said, his hand running up her body to tug at one of the rings through her right breast. “I can’t get over how much I missed how pretty you look so helpless like this. I don’t even think you really know where you are yet… do you?” He asked, reaching up and cupping her chin and turning her face towards the sound of his voice.

“Open your eyes, Kelski.” He ordered softly. And when she did not comply, he gave her a sharp slap on the side of her face. The Kelvic was able to blink then, peeling back encrusted lashes to stare at him with her confused silver eyes. She lifted a hand and he let her, rubbing at her dry orbs and pulling the crust from her lashes. Kelski knew she hadn’t been crying, but sometimes when Darvin tested drugs on her, they did this… as if she’d slept heavily for a hundred years.

“That’s better, little bird.” Darvin said, petting her face and running his hand down her body. “Gods look at how pretty you are all fed up and healthy. Feisty too I bet. Though, I like you better with a few bruises marring your pale skin giving you color. But that will come later. You’ve obviously had it to soft with me not around.” He said, his hand trailing lower, pushing her knees apart to pet her intimately below her soft thatch of ombre hair. Kelski stirred then, trying to get away from him, and attempted to snap, though she had no razor-sharp beak or talons to hurt him with. She reached inside herself for a shift, but there was no strength for it.

Darvin smiled. His teeth were not the most pleasant thing to look at but Kelski had no energy to turn her head. Whatever he’d given her had robbed her of all her strength. She briefly closed her eyes, using that as an escape from his visage, but his face was still there, on the other side of her eyelids. And his hand was still there, touching her where she wanted nothing to do with him.

“I can’t decide to wait until you have some fight in you or just play with you now… while I can do anything I want and you are just going to have to lay there and witness it without any sort of ability to do anything about it.” He said in an indecisive voice. Kelski was confused why he seemed more like one of her customers mulling over whether he should by garnet or a ruby. He almost acted as if he were gauging her reaction to him and his reaction to her as he slid his finger lower and slipped it inside her. Involuntarily, her lips peeled back and she flashed her teeth, hissing like her eagle form would when threatened or scared. There was a disconnect still in her. Was she in her human form? Was she…. no definitely human.

How was Darvin even here? If this was a nightmare she needed to wake up. The Kelvic twisted on the sheets, bringing her hand up and running it across her face. She whimpered at the invasion which garnered a laugh from the Dragoon. “I don’t know why Jaren never did this. You are such a feisty little piece of ass, I think I like you like this.” He said as the Kelvic tried to roll on her side, curling in on herself, trying to clear the drug from her mind. Firm hands pushed her back flat, and her hands fell off her body and to the sides where she gripped the sheets beneath her.

“I need to wake up….” She whispered savagely, blinking and shaking her head. He laughed and shoved his finger harder, pressing it into her form and grinding it. Kelski tried to draw up her knees upwards, but he pushed them open with his free hand. He was still laughing when he withdrew and stood up. She felt his weight leave the bed as he rose.

“You think you are dreaming? Beautiful little bird… that means you have dreams of me…. I love it. What do we do in your dreams, little bird? Do we do this?” He asked as she heard the sounds of his belt coming loose and his leather pants sliding to the floor. Kelski tried to lift her head but it was so heavy. Then, as she felt the heat of him re-approach, she tried to use her heels to press herself into the bed and crawl upwards and away from him. He simply hooked her waist, dragged her towards the edge of the bed so her legs slid off, and rocked her pelvis upwards. He pressed open her knees and leaned over her. His hand toyed with the piercing between her legs as he mused…

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on July 15th, 2018, 10:18 pm

“I was going to let you go, little bird, but then I found out what you could do if given enough incentive and left to your own devices. I saw your place. The Midnight Gem? What the hell kind of name is that? But your doing an amazing business there and my sources tell me that you are in debt to Goldfinger for ten thousand mizas… and yet you will be able to pay it off very shortly. I could use that kind of money, little bird… just like I could use having you under me every night…” He said, reaching up with his other hand to stroke the length of her body.

“So, I purchased a few Kelvics… cheap ones… ones that meant nothing… and started experimenting on them. Turns out… they are pretty easy to confuse. A little of this and a little of that… mixed in the right dosage and you won’t believe what you can get them to believe.” He shifted his body and she felt a large invasive presence just before he thrust into her and buried himself deeply. Her mouth came open in a painful gasp even as her body arched to try to rid itself of him. He sneered down at her. “When I get done with you, you won’t know what hit you and you will want to do everything I want you too… including this.” He partially withdrew and invaded her again. She felt a burning pain, the friction terrible on her unprepared body. He seemed to love it… and he stroked her face almost lovingly.

“Remember this moment, Kelski. Remember all of it.” He said as he ground into her again. She bared her teeth meaning to bite him when he suddenly reached out and caught her head. He thrust a thumb between her upper and lower jaw way back near the hinge, and she gasped and opened her mouth. He uncorked a vial and poured it down her throat immediately. She choked on it, fighting for breath, even as he released her and smiled that ugly smile she so remembered about him. He rubbed her throat, her chest, and lower, stroking the softness of her stomach. Unable to wait anymore, he withdrew and invaded again brutally his expression savage as he watched her. “You know its me…. you see me… but soon that will change.” He said even as the drug burned its way down her throat.

Her vision swam out of control again and Kelski felt like Darvin had just stacked a drug upon a drug with the newest infusion of whatever he gave her. She blinked, as her vision whirled and confusion overwhelmed her. Where was she? She felt something partially withdraw from her body and someone did something, the smell of some sort of gently scented oil filling her senses. There was also the scent of blood. Had someone been hurting someone? She tried to lift her head but her body was still not cooperating. A warm burn filled her. It pushed aside burning pain and dulled the small wounds of her new piercings. She arched her back feeling good and something big and full slide back into her, easily this time. She turned her head and looked up, thinking she saw Darvin until his image swirled, suddenly looking like Kynier. Kynier smiled at her, a bit more savagely than she was used to, but she smiled back as he leaned over her and began to move within her.

Kelski was so confused. What were they doing? She started to ask but the man above her reached out and touched her lips, silencing her. “No talking little bird… “ He said firmly, and it confused Kelski because Kynier had never shushed her. It took her a few moments to understand what was happening. The mage was using her body for pleasure. She stiffened, wanting to push him off, but the man leaned forward again and met her gaze. “I need you to do this for me… Kelski. I want you to bond… You belong to me… You need to serve me… like this and however I want you to serve me. You know that’s what you were bred to do.” He said, his face contorting with each thrust as he watched her reaction. “It hurts when you don’t provide for me, Kelski…. you don’t want to hurt me, do you? Be with me… I’m so lonely…” He said, his voice pleading with a hint of insecurity that she didn’t understand. Kynier was often afraid, but he was never insincere and never uncertain when he made a decision. She was also fairly certain he’d never begged for anything in his life…

Kelski surprised a whimper as the man’s actions grew more violent, rougher, and he withdrew and flipped her over on her knees though she could barely hold the position. He ended up half holding her up, positing her as he wanted her. He pressed her face down into the sheets and lifted her hips before he invaded again and continued even rougher than before. Kelski’s skin was darkening with bruises and she flinched as he slapped her hard on the rump even as he kept moving. She could smell blood and none of it made sense.

“Bond with me… bond… I know you can do it… I know you want it….” He punctuated each word with a thrust before he grabbed a fistful of hair and twisted her head violently to one side. He met her gaze and Kelski had never seen Kynier look so fierce. His face was tense, his teeth bared, and he seemed to approach what he was doing as if he were battling her rather than simply having sex with her. Kelski shut her eyes. Since she’d met Kynier she’d been hunting him as a bondmate. She wanted nothing more than to bond with him. She knew he needed her and wanted her, but things were going slow and carefully between them. Why now? Why was he rushing things now? Why was he so impatient and angry? Why was he hurting her? The mage had never laid a violent hand on her in his life. Kelski whimpered again as the Dragoon masquerading as someone she loved ground into her and finished, spending his seed deep within her. He shoved her away from him like a piece of trash, and grumbled. She could hear him take up his pants and fasten his belt again.

“I should have known the little bitch would take more than usual…. Gods curse it.” He said, walking around the edge of the bed and dragging Kelski by her hair over to his side. He pinched her nose which forced her to open her mouth again, and more of the vile liquid spilled down her throat. This time she didn’t choke on it. Instead, she swallowed all of it, still confused by the previous dose. Was Kynier drugging her now? No… not Kynier… Darvin? Kelski blinked as her vision wavered, the man switching forms like a morpher out of control.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on July 16th, 2018, 12:09 am

Kelski clamped her eyes shut, but the drug soon took her. There was no telling how long she was out this time. What passed were cycles of day and night… waking and sleeping… dreams of Kynier and Darvin. Sometimes she remembered what occurred, but mostly it was a blur. The bitter taste of the drug slid down her throat often, and she was confused most of the time. Weakened by the lack of food, someone or something offered her small vessels of water and played music for her that she sometimes heard. The music soothed her, but she couldn’t for the life of her figure out where it was coming from.

Night had fallen and the place they were was significantly darker when she finally fully came awake. To say that it was a complete awareness would have been untrue, but it was a more conscious state than she’d been in for a few days.. she drifted for a while and fell into a true sleep. Lanterns were lit and she could hear music playing when she came fully awake again. Kynier was there. He was gently wiping her with a cool cloth, removing the blood between her legs. He gently soothed her, stroking her face, and when she tried to open her mouth to speak, the drug carried her away again until she was out once more.

Sometime later, the Kelvic opened her eyes slowly. She was sore, oh so sore, and there was the fresh scent of blood all over her. Her ribs hurt and there were wide bands of bruises across her stomach as if someone had propped her against something. More on her body hurt that she wanted to think about and she groaned. “He’s going to keep hurting you until you give him what he wants…” A voice said softly, like that of an old man.

He had a lyrical tone and it infused Kelski with calm as she slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She tucked her legs under her and winced as the soreness in her body hit home. The drug was still heavy in her system because a small statue on what looked like the mantle of Darvin’s fireplace seemed to be speaking to her. It was among other things, idols and art, most of it looking stolen. Kelski’s idea of sitting up was more like a crouch on the bed. She couldn’t stand and she knew it. She groaned, the statue’s words hurting her ears.

“He wakes you up and you don’t call him by the right name, but you refuse to bond… then he hurts you. He hits you… you never move or make a sound and it angers him. So, he rapes you… its hard to watch. I play music to make it better and sing to you, which seems to sooth you, but he always comes back and hurts you again. You’ve been here three days. He’s growing more and more volatile. He’ll kill you soon.” The statue said, completely animating and walking across the mantle. “He killed the others, but they all bonded with him. Why do you refuse? Is that why he keeps you alive?” The little statue asked carefully, pulling a lute off its back and strumming it. The room filled with gentle music.

Kelski rubbed her face with her hand, her long ombre hair spilling down and concealing her face. Her voice was a rasp. “It isn’t Kynier. He’s not himself. I would never bond with him like this… with him so angry and so desperate. I don’t know what’s wrong or why he’s like that… but its not how he is.” Kelski rasped, shaking her head. A violent wrenching in her stomach started suddenly and the Kelvic made to throw up. There was nothing to throw up in and she had no strength to move anyhow. But it wasn’t an immediate urgency because the dry heaves produced no vomit and very little bile. She was parched and wanted water.

“Of course, its not the person you think it is. It’s Darvin. And his drugs… he keeps giving you more and more. I suspect that’s why you are sick to your stomach.” The statue added, looking thoughtful for a moment before it replaced its lute on its back. “He hasn’t fed you. Not once.” The thing complained, scowling.

The little statue climbed agilely off the fireplace, scaling the brick like he wasn’t the visage of an old man. Then he waltzed over to where a mini bar sat and climbed up that table too. He retrieved only a small shot glass, but he was able to scamper up the side of the pitcher and dunk it in the water until it was full. He then climbed down, careful not to spill it, and was back over to the bed and beside Kelski before she even realized he was doing it. The statue offered her the shotglass of water. Kelski gulped it down gratefully and nodded her thanks to the statue before handing him back the glass.

It was only then that she realized she was talking to a statue. Though the water had felt wonderful running down her throat, she wasn’t sure it was real. It felt like the drugs were clearing but speaking with a statue had Kelski uncertain of the reality of the situation or if she were simply dreaming again. “You… are a statue…” She whispered, almost in disbelief. The statue laughed and gave her a lavish bow.

“You can call me Rhaus. I’m not the real Rhaus, but a little bit of his power. My kind exist… we’re some of the oldest magic on Mizahar. I have no idea how I ended up in the company of this man. He’s not my usual crowd.” The little bald elderly man statue claimed. Kelski blinked at him again, coughed, and watched as he retrieved her yet again another shot of water. She thanked him this time and looked pained.

“I have to get out of here… away from him.” Kelski said, silver tears slipping out of the corner of her eyes. There was a level of horror to it that she couldn’t quite adjust to at having Kynier’s form be the one that was hurting her so often. She dragged her hand across her face, trying to clear out the cobwebs from her mind. Kelvics had unique qualities and she was starting to think she was growing something of an immunity to some of Darvin’s drugs because after he’d dosed her several days they often stopped working on her. This one seemed to be no exception. “Do you know when he will come next?” She asked, her voice soft and worried.

The statue shook his head. “He’s overdue to bring you a dose though, so anytime soon I imagine. If you pretend to be asleep when he gets here, he will just pour it down your throat. You could make big swallowing motions and hope he is fooled into thinking you swallowed it. You should remain relaxed, pretend to sleep, and then when he starts on you… which he will, try to turn to one side and spit it out. Don’t swallow it… but do it where there won’t be a wet spot immediately visible on the sheets…. Then you need to kill him, Kelvic. If you don’t, he will kill others… many more. He enjoys it way too much. Find a weapon, Kelvic… and when he is buried deep inside you rutting, end his life. He won’t expect it then. Most men don’t.” The statue said with an almost apologetic wisdom.

It seemed as if it had watched a great many of these scenes unfold and had more than once wished to help…. but could not. Kelski thought hard, glancing towards the door, and nodded. Rhaus was right. If she didn’t do it now and do it the way the statue had suggested, when could she do it? She might never have another chance.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on July 16th, 2018, 2:56 am

“I need a weapon…” She croaked, her throat dry and unusable. “One I can hide from him…” Kelski said, glancing around and finding no blades in sight. The only thing she knew how to use was a dagger. Of course Darvin wouldn’t keep his weapons in his room. Would he have one on him? No, the haunting sound of a belt dropping echoed through her mind. Anything attached to that belt would on the floor and thus out of her reach. It had to be a non-conventional weapon. The traumatized Kelvic slowly looked up from where she huddled on the bed and scanned around, forcing herself to think. She cataloged the contents of the room with her mind. The only thing she could think of was blunt force trauma to his head. Wouldn’t that kill him? Yes, if she could swing hard enough.

But suddenly the statue vanished, scampering off the bed to climb down. She could hear its little feet tread across the floor and it returned shortly. A length of silver wire, with two thumb loops, was coiled in his hands. It looked like a lasso but as soon as he unfurled it, Kelski could see it was not. “Your thumbs slip in the loops. Keep it behind you and beneath you. It’s so delicate he won’t see it. Wait for him to take you on your back, then when he is almost finished, reach up with it….” The statue made a motion as if it were going to start jumping rope, whirling the silver wire over its head. “… then loop it around his neck. He won’t be expecting it. Choke the life out of him. He’ll die because his brain will be on his pleasure and not on survival. All you need to do is hold on tight. Whatever he does, don’t let go. Just keep holding on. He’ll try and hit you. He’ll try to grab the wire… but you have strength on your side with this thin of a wire… it might even sever his flesh down to the bone. Hold it, Kelvic. Hold it tight.” The little statue said, urging her to take the garrote wire. “If he can’t get you to bond tonight, he’ll kill you. And he’ll take another Kelvic and another of your race will die… maybe even someone you know.” Rhaus said.

Kelski clung to the garotte like it was a lifeline and nodded to the statue. The statue whirled, muttered under his breath, and ran for the edge of the bed. He darted across the floor and climbed back up to the mantle of the fireplace just as the latch to the doorway was worked. “He’s coming!” Rhaus hissed, and Kelski flopped back, hooking the garotte in her thumbs and leaving the wire concealed behind her. She made fists and pretended to sprawl on her back, the acting not much of an act since she was still dazed.

A swear could be heard as Darvin leaned over the bed and shook his head. “Little bird, you sleep too much. I was in the mood to have you fight me today. Oh well… tonight… tonight we bond.” He said, getting something from a far cupboard and walking back to the bed. He grabbed her jaw, forced her mouth open as she played dead, and dumped the vial’s contents down her throat. Kelski swallowed loudly, all the while keeping the liquid in her mouth. Darvin saw and suspected nothing because he was already shucking out of his pants. She could smell the pungent oil and shifted just slightly in time to see him coat already rigid flesh with it. The sight made her want to vomit as Darvin took his time, seemingly enjoying handling himself. The scent of him and the oil combined almost made her gag. The liquid in her mouth something she almost wanted to swallow knowing it was the one true way she could escape him.

Kelski moaned, pretended to shift, and did as the statue suggested, turning her head to the side so the liquid could slide out of her mouth through a crack in her lips on the bed side. Then she shifted again, restless, making sure her splay of hair covered the damp spot.

“Oh you’re already ready for it aren’t you, little bird? I hope I’ve wrecked you for anyone else. Your tight sweet body is mine. You will be this… and only this for me until I decide I’m done with you.” He said, positioning her suddenly and sliding himself inside. Kelski felt bile rise in her mouth and wondered if she could pull this off without vomiting. Her hands gripped the garrote reassuringly, her loosely curled fingers concealing the loops over her thumbs. Darvin grunted above her, over and over again, his head parallel to hers, working his heavy body in and out of her slight frame with all the tact of a boar covering a sow. He took a long time doing it too, his hands playing with her body, seemingly fascinated by the damage he had done to it.

Later she would say it was like she wasn’t even present. Her awareness hovered over the man and what he was doing to the slim girl on the bed, utterly detached and watching as a casual observer and not someone invested heavily in the pale girl’s life. She watched as the man predictably sped up his grunting and then made one deep hard thrust and ground himself into the girl’s slender form. Then she watched completely detached as the girl rose up beneath him and wrapped his neck twice in a smooth seamless action with the thin wire. The girl yanked, pulling with all her might, and the man jerked above her. He grabbed at the wire but missed, trying to scream but having no air to do so. He slapped her hard, then made a fist and punched the side of her face once then twice, but still she gripped on. Then, flailing harder, the girl yanked and Darvin’s throat slit all the way to the bone, opening a major artery that sprayed her with blood.

That’s when she seemed to rejoin the fight as the man died above her, still buried in her, and she started screaming. Not knowing where it came from the Kelvic hurled the man off her. His throat made a wet sucking motion as did his body where it exited hers. He flopped onto the floor still twitching as she rose up and found her feet. Swaying, the Kelvic avoided the man flopping like a fish, realizing that he was indeed going to die. There was no going back from his throat severed as badly as it was. And while she released the wire, she stopped suddenly, bent down, and retrieved it to coil it up in her hands. Then she took his daggers, his money and items from his money pouch, and rammed the heel of her foot down hard on his manhood, popping at least one testicle in her violence. He had no throat left to scream.

She unsheathed one of his daggers, and bent over him. Kelski was almost feral in her actions as she neatly popped out either eye and stuffed one into her mouth chewed loudly, swallowed, and then followed up with the second one. If she were lucky, the morsals would give her strength on the way home.

The Kelvic turned, naked save for the daggers, and stopped short as the little statue stood before her, his arms outstretched like a child wanting to be picked up. “Take me with you, Nightstalker. Take me… please.” He said. Kelski bent and retrieved the statue. She had no where to tuck him so she just cradled him in her arms. Weak, without food or much water, the Kelvic slipped into the nearest shadow and out one that was within sight down the hall. She got out of the barracks that way, one bloody footstep at a time, one shadow concealing her after another. They flocked around her, making it easier, and she clutched the statue and the daggers, making her slow way home. It took her nearly three hours to cross Sunberth like that, resting often and weak as a kitten from the confinement. But eventually she walked up to the shop after stepping out of a shadow just past a lit street lamp, and passed through the door. She made it up the stairs, as far as she could go before she fell to her knees cradling the little statue. Kelski set him aside gently even as she collapsed, darkness overtaking her, as she reached the end of her strength.

The shadows who normally occupied The Midnight Gem all but simultaneously detonated, gathering around the Nightstalker, protecting her, shielding her, keeping everyone and everything away. Kelski had been missing the sixtieth through the sixty fourth. But she was home, and though the bed was far more comfortable, the unconscious Kelvic didn’t much mind that she took shelter on the floor. Home was home and for her it was so much better than where she’d been.

Count: 6036 for the entire thread.

Loot :
  • 1 statue of Rhaus
  • 2 daggers and sheaths
  • 7 doses of Emilvirute: Frequency: Uncommon, Locale: Temperate, Harvest Type: Biennial, Cost: 15 sm/1 oz of milk or 3 oz dried leaves. Emilvirute, most often known as Emil, grows on an erect hollow stem covered with lance-shaped leaves. Emil flowers in summer with clusters of two to six white blooms. The skin of the fleshy stems can be cut to collect the milky juice from the plant which is used to induce vomiting and as a poison. The oily leaves give rashes and blisters. Emil’s milky sap and the plant itself are used in numerous ointments and balms and polishes despite its mildly poisonous nature. The sap can be collected in roughly 1/20oz amounts per plant and stored in an airtight container out of the sun for up to nine months. The milk is highly useful after distillation in many poisons. Poisonous effects include nausea, rashes and weeping blisters. L2 herbalism and L2 poisons to identify and harvest.
  • 75 gold Miza
  • Gold Eight-Point Sun & Sword Dragoon ring.
    Kel's wouldn't know unless she looks into it, but if she wears it. She'll learn its a ring of the Chevalier. And will make it half as easier to possibly pass off as a high ranked member with disguise and impersonation skill

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on December 5th, 2018, 4:24 am

G R A D E S
Planning +2, Unarmed Combat +2, Garotte +1, Endurance +5, Dagger +1, Tactics +1

Kidnapped: Being Darted, Kidnapped: Being Drugged, Kidnapped: Being Pierced, Kidnapped: Being Beaten, Kidnapped: Being Raped, Kelvic Bonding: Trying To Be Forced To Bond, Little Rhaus: Appearance & Personality, Murder: Being Instructed How To Kill Someone, Garotte: The Use Of One On An Assaulter, Garotte: Killing Someone With One

Magic Item Gained: One Little Rhaus Statue

PM me with questions or concerns.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)