Closed Shoulders

As the current object of Haneht’s affections, Raeyn’s struggles haven’t gone unnoticed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Shoulders

Postby Haneht on August 17th, 2018, 4:02 pm

H A N E H T

∆ E Y P H A R I A N

∆ W/C: 528

61st, Summer 518AV
Night

I adore you too.

Raeyn’s whisper of a confession made Haneht’s heart soar with giddy joy, made his blood flow a thousand times faster and lit his soul on fire. The weight of his words lingered for a while, encouraging and fueling the Eypharian as they indulged in an evening of passion and desire, hours lost to a most passionate lovemaking. Raeyn was an absolute marvel, a masterpiece meant to be appreciated and worshipped, taken apart and put back together, and Haneht, ever the connoisseur, was more than happy to oblige, exploring him with great intensity.

It was dark, and past many bells when they were both finally sated. Temporarily, at least; he was an animal of vices and greed, born and raised in Ahnatep’s hedonism. Gluttony in humanoid form. To him, there could never be enough of anything, and he’d always want more. More kisses, more hugs, more attention than he knew what to do with, to fill that gaping hole in him that he could never seem to get rid of. Even now, as he lay beneath cooling sheets, basking in the afterglow with his lover dipped in white, limbs entangled with the other’s, he would likely still be up for more if Raeyn asked, but for now, he settled with post-coital cuddling. Lhavit was unusually cold this summer, and the Inarta was pleasantly warm against his own gold-tinted flesh, flaming red hair splayed out magnificently. It was soft to the touch, albeit a little missed and tangled from the evening’s passionate endeavours, but it brought him great satisfaction in running his fingers through it like a makeshift comb as he mused over the string of events that had led up to this very moment.

Raeyn was full of surprises, which greatly enthralled the thrill-seeker. He was still in the midst of unraveling the other, still slowly making his way past the multitude of barriers the alchemist had surrounded himself with, but what he’d found so far was truly intriguing. One of such discoveries, was Raeyn’s apparent need for control. Control that Haneht had been willing to indulge the other in as the other had straddled him, dominating in spite of his smaller stature and lean build, amazed and star-struck with the streak of fierce, bold passion that only took a single kiss from the younger to draw out. The slap could be forgiven, the sting of it barely there anymore and paling in comparison to everything that transpired after. He wants to know more, and it doesn’t take long for his curiosity to arise again in the silence.

Arms wrapped around the Inarta’s slender waist, he pulled Raeyn closer in, smug grin ghosting across his face at the sight of his sky-eyed fantasy covered in bites, a series bruises blooming where lips had met supple pale skin. A sense of possessiveness washed over him, even though he knew the unfairness of it all, the selfishness of his thoughts.

“I want to know you,” started the boy, a humble confession he hoped would convince the man to divulge his stories and secrets. “Will you tell me about yourself?” He asked, breath warm against the other’s skin.
Haneht
All that glitters.

Words: 100302
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Shoulders

Postby Raeyn on August 17th, 2018, 9:45 pm

With his head, resting on one of Haneht’s arms and curled up to his side, Raeyn delighted in his new lover’s affections as the boy brushed though his hair in a steady, repeating motion. If he had been a cat, Raeyn would have been purring. Alas he was not, but with his ribs rising and falling from the laboured breaths of quite some physical exertion, he wasn’t far off. A red haired pussy cat, sated and calmed and melting in the arms of the Eypharian. His eyes were closed. Not dreaming although it had felt a little like a dream perhaps.

For the whole night was a blur of fantasy come to life, shaped and carved in skin he had only dreamt of touching in his most secret of dreams. Yet here he was, ready to go again if only his body would allow him. Alas it did not. But perhaps desperate fingertips could hold onto scraps of those feelings before they faded off into the vast archives of his memory.

Raeyn’s own hand crept onto Haneht’s bare chest, trailing little patterns in gold guided skin. Unlike his own pale and thin outer casing, the Eypharian didn’t bruise quite so easily. He found himself a little jealous of that perfect beauty. Lashes parted as, for a long few chimes, Reayn’s eyes simply looked at the boy, for the first time perhaps not hiding the hot blush in his cheeks. There was nothing to hide. Not anymore.

Eyes followed his hand as it slid up Haneht’s torso softly, across the shoulder blades and up his neck until it at last came to it’s final resting place on the boy’d cheek. The one he slapped what seemed like an eternity ago. Finger cupped around it as eyes of melancholy looked anywhere but into those ale pools he’d not managed to find his way out of just a few bells before. For a moment he paused there before pulling himself a little closer and pressing soft, rose petal lips against Haneht’s cheek. But he couldn’t stop himself there. His body still yearned for more. Still craved the boy, finding their way to his own lips, biting his lower lip playfully. Heart beat to the rhythm of sugar sweet kisses.

As arms around his waist, pulled Raeyn even closer, he propped himself up on one elbow. His long hair draped over one shoulder, snaking onto Haneht’s arm. The sheet slid down a little, exposing a chest carved in marble, marked by lust. “What are you grinning like a fool for?” He asked, trying but not managing to quite hide his elated mood. No matter how much he tried to suppress it, a crescent of a smile kept on creeping into his features.

To anyone who hadn’t been privy to their ever so exciting night, Raeyn must have looked drunk. Wine red scarlet burned across his cheeks, beneath his skin. Eyes dreamy, soft. The grin of a loved up idiot complemented by matted hair and slight shaking in his limbs from physical exhaustion. And perhaps Raeyn was drunk, but it had nothing to do with alcohol.

“Know me?” He echoed, a little surprised. So unwilling he was to get his hopes up yet Haneht had been blasting right though that wall with no effort at all. First flowers now this. Who ever wants to know a mere booty call? “What would you like to know? It’s hard to sum up 27 years in a sentence.”
Raeyn
...and the Wind Chicken

Words: 310107
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Shoulders

Postby Haneht on August 18th, 2018, 7:35 am

H A N E H T

∆ E Y P H A R I A N

∆ W/C: 513

61st, Summer 518AV
Night

Haneht would, in all earnesty, like to thank whatever god or goddess of luck was out there, praise whatever divine being it was that had woven their fates together. Raeyn was a whole new adventure, beckoning the sailor that was Haneht our into dangerous, uncharted seas.

Amber eyes looked upon his newest conquest and lover, who lay nestled in his arms, visibly exhausted of strength and stamina from their wild indulgences of pain and pleasure, lust and desire, unadulterated adoration and veneration in his scintillating gaze. For weeks, this had been the wild creature tormenting him in his dreams, an untouchable and distant fantasy that had never been tangible until now. A mirage come to life, and the Eypharian wanted nothing but to cherish him and show him the worship a celestial creature like himself deserves. For once, he was unguarded, and comfortable in his own skin, and it pleased Haneht to see Raeyn so open and unguarded around him, feeding to an already inflated ego and his own innate need for control. He’s fairly confident he’s the first to see Raeyn in such a state, to watch him embrace his own perfect imperfections and succumb to human nature, to the temptations of flesh and carnality. A beautiful notion and sight, bringing great pride to the one who had been responsible in bringing out the rest of his true nature, the side that rarely ever saw light.

Eyelids sweep open, slow and dreamy, and the boy watched with a quiet reverence, dazed and distracted by slim alabaster digits tracing their way up his chest, painting invisible swirls and lines over his flesh. No longer was he hiding his wine-dusted cheeks, and Haneht watched with curious anticipation as the hand trailed higher, gliding across shoulder and neck to fit against the side of his mildly sore cheek perfectly. Then a daring kiss is planted in place, then his lips, filling him up with desire and heat once more as he nips at it like a playful cat. The brunet returns the gesture, drowning in a deep saccharine kiss and stealing breath away greedily, throaty hum rumbling in his throat. At this rate, Raeyn was going to be the death of him. Breaking the kiss, he groaned, complaining like a petulant child denied of a treat. “You’re so mean!” Already, he could feel his willpower waning, restraints weakening against the tempting incubus with hair like fire and eyes like pristine blue diamonds.

“I don’t know. What are you smiling for?” He chuckled, childish and light as he brushed a finger across Raeyn’s own kiss-swollen lips, chasing the faintest hint of a smile appearing. “Twenty-seven, hm? Who would’ve thought I’d be into older men. You’re a solid eight years older than I am.” Remarked the Eyph with a promiscuous waggle of his brows, pondering in silence briefly. “What do you do? You never did tell me, earlier when I asked.” He paused again, seemingly remembering something. If he wanted to know something, he ought to trade another in return. “I dance, at the Ethereal Opera House.”
Haneht
All that glitters.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Shoulders

Postby Raeyn on August 18th, 2018, 2:05 pm

The corner of Raeyn’s lip curved as their lips parted and Haneht began complaining. “Mean?” He asked teasingly, tucking a stray locks of brown velvet behind his lover’s ear. Truly he couldn’t take his eyes off him. He drowned in those pools of molten amber like a fly, trapped in sap, denied of breath. Forever beautiful he would be, displayed only on the roster of Haneht’s many lovers, past present and future. A memory more worthy of treasuring then gold. “Is that so? Personally I believe I’ve been rather nice to you in the past few bells.”

Of course Raeyn’s own dumb grin hadn’t escaped the boy’s attention who so boldly called him out on it. A single finger caressed his lips and softly the Inarta leaned into the touch. A part of him wished to get out of bed, sort himself out, brush out the tabled from his hair and splash a little cold water on the passion scorched cheeks. But a bigger part couldn’t bare to part from Haneht’s body. For now it was home. So perfectly sculpted, as if by hands of the gods themselves, to fit so well with his own. Everything about him drew the alchemist in. His face, his eyes, his scent.

At the statement about Raeyn’s age, Haneht would feel the Inarta’s hand on his shoulder, gently giving him a playful shove before he sat up, in bed next to Haneht, crossing his legs. The white sheet on his lap preserved his modesty, but barely.

“Don’t make me sound like an old man, kid. I have time to get old yet. I’d rather not hurry up the process.” Raeyn’s brows pulled together. His pride a little hurt. His mind a little worried about the age gap but then again there was no sense in crying over spilled milk. If Haneht had been adult enough to travel all the way from Eyktol to a new city, he was adult enough to make his own decisions. Who was Raeyn to tell him otherwise - especially when to do so would be a statement of outright hypocrisy considering his own romantic past. At nineteen Raeyn hadn’t been much better himself.

“As to what I do, well… For a living I hunt, that you know already. But that’s just to pay tuition fees. I’m a mage.” He said it so very matter of fact as it there was nothing strange about the wielding of supernatural power. And certainly there was not for someone who had practiced the dangerous arts for over half his life. “I study Alchemy at the Twilight Tower. Or at least I did before the towers closed.” At the mention Raeyn let out a sigh of longing. “Pity. Lessons are fun and it helps the teacher is easy on the eyes.”

At the mention of Orath, Raeyn winked teasingly. He indeed adored the Eth, perhaps not in such a way but it never hurt to see whether there was any jealousy in the heart of the pretty boy in his bed. No word out of Raeyn’s mouth was a lie after all.

There was only one thing in this world that fired up Raeyn’s eyes more than what Haneht had already seen of him; and that was alchemy. If the boy looked closely he would have seen embers of bountiful passion and determination burn behind the Inarta’s lashes at the mere mention. In Raeyn’s heart there was always the one lover he held above all and that was magic.

Before he had even the chance to ask however, Haneht told him of his own occupation. “Oh is that so. I used to go there all the time as a child with my mother. She once had a friend who worked there. The voice of a song bird on that woman. But it had been many many years since. Perhaps another visit soon would be in order so that you had the chance to make me proud.” He chuckled at the notion. In all honesty Raeyn wasn’t a great connoisseur of the arts but perhaps one was never too old to take up new hobbies, even if the hobby was to watch a pretty boy dance. For if Haneht was anywhere as good on stage as he was in his bed, it had to be quite a sight to behold.
Raeyn
...and the Wind Chicken

Words: 310107
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Shoulders

Postby Haneht on August 20th, 2018, 12:55 pm

H A N E H T

E Y P H A R I A N

W/C: 716

61st, Summer 518AV
Night

“An absolute tyrant,” agreed the boy with a nod, before he was once more silenced, entranced by Raeyn’s own smiling visage and catching on to the other’s glittering ocean eyes without meaning to. Mind stuttered to a grinding halt at the genuine affection he was seeing, amazed. He would never know how much those eyes would come to haunt him in the weeks to come, burning with as much anger as there was love for him. Out of all his romantic conquests, he would never have pegged for this one to mean more than it should, to be capable of breaking him down and laying siege to the very foundations of his glass castle.

Haneht was not aware yet, but meeting Raeyn had opened up a new path for him, treacherous and rocky, beautiful and promising. Would he be brave enough to embark on this next journey?

For now, the boy remained blissfully unawares, still stupidly brave and unabashedly himself. His new lover was all he could see, molten gold eyes blinded by the prospect of a new plaything, new fascination and wonder he would be sure to explore every sacred corner and secret of, until this divine vessel lost his interest. To love and leave—that was, and had always been his motto, the code all his past lovers had been subjected to whether they liked it or not. Such was the Eypharian’s criminal nature. “You were magnificent, Raeyn,” he complimented, pressing a kiss to alabaster fingers, strong and calloused from Raeyn’s hunting escapades.

The playful shove he received was met with a light, airy chortle, childlike and impish as ever, mischief dancing in crescented doe-eyes. “You’re far from old,” pushing off the bed with his elbows, the brunet sat himself upright as well, legs folded to the sides as he rested most of his weight on the right of his body, three arms palms down into the mattress. “You’re very fit, hardly out of your prime,” drawled Haneht, devious smile touching his pout.

As Raeyn delved into an explanation of himself, the Eypharian half-listened, half roamed the continent of alabaster and pale gold with roving eyes, taking in the other’s mostly uncovered form. He had a build not unlike Haneht’s, muscled arms from years of practice with a bow to match the dancer’s years of dancing, lean, toned. A hunter and an aspiring mage—it seemed the Inarta had a curiosity for the unknown like the younger, only, he had a more fervent desire to learn. Passion, shining through icy blue eyes like Ivak’s flames, like the intensity with which Syna radiated. From his lips, it had sounded so ordinary and mundane, though anyone knew that magick and the supernatural elements of the world were anything but. And Raeyn was al alchemist, no less! The boy frankly knew very little of the various disciplines in magick, but it still fascinated him to no end. Reimancy in particular, more so when his coming to Lhavit had allowed him the privilege of seeing many up close. Someday, he envisioned himself performing with the elements at his fingertips, dancing with fire and twirling with water, wind guiding fluid movements and earth moving beneath his feet.

Until then, though, it would remain a fantasy. He’d yet to master ballet anyways.

Jealousy surged in him at the mere mention of another man. Highly hypocritical, considering the multitude of lovers he’s had, the number of pies he’d stuck his finger into all at once. Unfaithful and uncommitted, he of all people should lack the right to be upset. Alas, Haneht was not a very considerate person. He was also, very competitive and needy, in the sense that attention and acknowledgement were things he’d grown up seeking constantly. An innate need to feel superior, to feel valued and wanted. Words tumbled out of his mouth before he had time to think, foolish and embarrassing once he realised how he’d exposed himself unintentionally. “But I’m better, right?” At his mistake, teeth dug into his lips, savaging at tender flesh. Of course he was. Forcing his lips up into a salacious smile, he made an attempt to switch the subject, deciding to focus more on Raeyn’s interest in him. “Why go through all that trouble, when you could have a private show of your own?”
Haneht
All that glitters.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Shoulders

Postby Madeira Dusk on September 8th, 2018, 1:17 am

Grades Awarded!

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request!

Hanhet

Skills
  • Socialization: 5xp
  • Persuasion: 3xp
  • Seduction: 5xp
  • Observation: 5xp
  • Animal Husbandry: 1xp
  • Investigation: 1xp
  • Caretaking: 2xp

Lores
  • Raeyn: worthy of infatuation
  • Raeyn: hot tempered
  • Persuasion: giving a gift as appeasement
  • Seduction: the use of flattery
  • RuRu: Raeyn's dog
  • Woodie: Raeyn's chicken
  • Animal Husbandry: calming and excited dog
  • Persuasion: wetting inhibitions with alcohol
  • Woodie: lays metal eggs
  • Caretaking: soothing an anxious friend
  • Raeyn: needs control
  • Raeyn: 27 years old
  • Raeyn: an alchemist

Awards & Retribution

Notes
I live for the beautiful descriptions you write. <3

Raeyn

Skills
  • Socialization: 5xp
  • Observation: 5xp
  • Animal Husbandry: 1xp
  • Acting: 2xp
  • Unarmed Combat: 1xp
  • Seduction: 2xp

Lores
  • Woodie: curious and underfoot
  • Animal Husbandry: using obedience commands
  • Haneht: brought flowers
  • Haneht: fond of Ruru
  • Socialization: Hosting a guest
  • Acting: lying through your teeth
  • Lore of awkward hugs
  • Haneht: a kind person
  • Haneht: offered to teach Raeyn dancing
  • Haneht: first kiss
  • Lore of post-coital cuddling
  • Hanhet: 19 years old
  • Hanhet: dancer at the Ethereal Opera House

Awards & Retribution

Notes
I love Rae and Han's relationship. It's so beautiful and dysfunctional and tragic and and and :embarrassed:
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous