[Recruiting Thread] Who And What We Are

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Located on the southern boarder of Mathew's Bay, The Empyreal Demesne is Kelskanisha "Kelski" K'etir's beginnings of what is planned to be an extensive estate intended to serve as the home base of a GGO. The land is bordered on the west by The Syval Ruins, and marked on the east by the extreme cliffs just south of Empyreal Beach, this demesne consists of multiple acres occupied by determined settlers willing to make a living in the Wilderness.

Moderators: Kelski, Crylon Stonecraft, Wa'Djinnabi

[Recruiting Thread] Who And What We Are

Postby Kelski on June 20th, 2019, 2:01 am

"A thousand candles can be lit
from one single candle,
without shortening the lifespan
of that one single candle."

The Empyreal Demesne project is about settling the wilderness. It is about carving out a place from scratch and living self-sufficiently off the land. It is one part homesteading and one part social experiment, blended together with magic. The Empyreal Demesne will be about hard work and sacrifice. It will be about learning from each other and leaning on other PCs and NPCs. Settling here will be about pulling your weight and doing your part to make something greater than yourself.

Once the main building is up - a sentient home - and safety achieved.... then we will start building something else... an old school magic guild and school. We will take jobs like mercenaries, but spread the wealth among our members. We can have outside jobs - but always the Demesne should come first.

Anyone can join so long as they can commit to doing two threads a season for improving the Demesne. That could be building an animal pen, planting a garden, or working on a trail to civilization. These need to be threads completed within the season, not left as placeholders at the end of a season. We'd love active engaged RP folks. And we are willing to teach magic (if we know it) and share skills. Once the Demesne is set up and functional, those threads will change focus to a new guilds/organizations/gangs/cults business type plan that we will all own interest in and profit share from.

There is no skill requirement for joining, nor any length of time being a part of Mizahar. New characters are always welcome. We will help you get started. Just be understanding that you will still need to pay your living expenses and earn your keep on The Demesne.

This sort of roleplay isn't for everyone. It's fantasy realism to its core, building something from nothing. These stories told here will be about sharing knowledge, not guarding it, and dealing with each and every single PCs problems as if they were shared among the many instead of the few.

I don't know how things will go. It might be a horrible flop. It might be a lovely success. But I know its a new challenge for me and for anyone else that wants to attempt Wilderness living at its finest.

So if you are interested in joining, feel free to PM me or drop a note in the [OOC Chatter] Fiery Skies and Fierce Dreams to introduce yourself and let us know you are interested. We'll welcome new additions with open arms. And those new additions will always include new ideas, new storylines, an new concepts.

WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:

• Housing
  • Training
  • Storyseeds
  • Access to rare magics
  • Existing Storylines To Join
  • An Instant RP Circle
  • Friendship
  • Starting Support

In return, new members and new players give us all that back and so much more. Read some of our threads in The Wildlands and consider coming to join us.

-Kelski
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)