Completed [Empyreal Manor] Taking Inventory

Kelski begins to clean and inventory an ancient mage's office.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Empyreal Manor] Taking Inventory

Postby Kelski on November 8th, 2019, 4:56 am

61st of Fall, 519 A.V.

The secret office in the basement was fascinating. Kelski had no other way to describe it. Filled with crumbling manuscripts, scrolls, and shelves of items that she’d never seen before, the Sea Eagle was eager to get busy cleaning the place out and doing some inventory. She’d told Little Rhaus about it, and the statue had agreed to come with her to keep her company as she worked. If nothing else, they could really use the furniture and art the office housed, or so the statue had declared. He disapproved of a sparsely furnished tower with no extra surfaces to display statues and other knickknacks of art – even if they were magical.

It was exciting to Kelski, exploring and cataloging a room she’d only had a chance to glimpse. Planning her strategy, she decided she’d start at the ceiling, clean downward, and finish with the floor. Then, and only then, she’d catalog whatever was in the room and disperse it around the rest of the tower if it was needed. She’d sensed power in the room, feeling it in the brief moments she’d been within its walls. And that made her eager to get back and see just what was gently spiking her perception with its magic.

She gathered items to use in her endeavor, glad to be out of her workshop today, and headed down the steps towards the ground floor. Then she uncovered the trapdoor to the cellar, walked down the steps, and made her way to the secret office, triggering the door to open it. In the end, it took two trips though by rights it should have been three. The first trip was for a ladder which she’d set up just inside of the office. The second trip had Kelski carried a bucket of hot water with her, a gunny sack of clean rags, soap, and a mop along with a broom and dust pan and one eager statue perched on her shoulder. Balancing the items took talent, but she was of good cheer and made it down the steps without incident. She had a companion with her, one she loved spending time with, and a voice in her head that was supervising the cleanout and would probably soon enough take over the room maintenance.

Kelski set Little Rhaus down on the floor from his perch on her shoulder. He wandered around investigating at floor level until he could find a spot to stop, climb up to desk level, and strum his instrument while he watched Kelski work. The ceramic statue wasn’t exactly equipped to clean, but he certainly was good conversation and was truthfully gifted at music. He strummed a lyre a bit as he asked her again…. for the fourth time… who’s tower this had been. “What’s the deal with this place, Kels? You said you learned a bit about The Gem’s new body’s history?” The statue asked as he strummed the lyre. It was a picked tune, one that was upbeat and cheerful.

Word Count: 500
Last edited by Kelski on November 25th, 2019, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kelski on November 8th, 2019, 4:57 am

Kelski nodded, setting out her supplies and grabbing the broom. She climbed the ladder and began sweeping at the ceiling, knocking down cobwebs and brushing the layers of dust off the walls and ceiling up high. She’d left the trapdoor open, and had cracked open a few windows in the kitchen which wasn’t being used at the moment. Then, when the dust was rolling in the air, Kelski tapped her well and poured djed out into her body, filling her lungs with it where she converted it to Res and started a small cyclone that pulled in the dust and dirt – whirling like a dervish – and sent it spinning out the door, up the stairs, and out the cracked windows to where the seabreeze could sweep the dust storm away.

“Their names were Vivian and Albastin K’etir. They were related to me. Vivian died but Albastin was murdered later by the Drust. I haven’t had a chance to tell you much about them. I honestly don’t know much anyhow. Dess and I haven’t talked much about our families. I honestly don’t know why either. It’s like hes afraid to tell me too much. Or he wants someone else to do it. Do you know I don’t even know my parent’s names?” Kelski said softly, shaking her head. There was no blame in her voice, but there was a distinctive sadness that lingered both in her face and eyes.

The Kelvic kept attacking the ceiling and walls with the broom, liberating years and years of debris and neglect from its stony perch. She was doing a good job of sweeping the debris away then whisking it out with her control of the air. It kept her from being covered with dust as well. They both could breathe clearly also. And before she knew it, Kelski was moving the ladder over to where she could start washing down the bookshelves and removing dust from them. She wasn’t going to take the time to touch most of the scrolls and parchments, but she’d dust around them and clean what parts of the shelves she could until she could have a chance to catalog.

Little Rhaus kept playing, but he wasn’t satisfied with her explanation. “So, he was murdered? Any reason why?” The statue asked curiously.

“That was the strange thing. His ghost… Albastin’s that is… could show us images… scenes. He showed us one of a celebration. I didn’t understand it… there was a couple at the head of a room and they were staring at each other with another man.. a priest I think up there… and people flanked out on either side… and the priest asked something and someone out in the audience.. which was more of a banquet…. Called out something and suddenly there were heated words and swords drawn.. and everyone was fighting. Albastin said it was the K’etir, Damazar, and Drust all having a misunderstanding. The floor ran red with blood though. Both people at the head of the room died. A lot of people died. He said that incident is still driving the anger today.” She answered, looking thoughtful.

Word Count: 522

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 8th, 2019, 4:59 am

Kelski nodded, setting out her supplies and grabbing the broom. She climbed the ladder and began sweeping at the ceiling, knocking down cobwebs and brushing the layers of dust off the walls and ceiling up high. She’d left the trapdoor open, and had cracked open a few windows in the kitchen which wasn’t being used at the moment. Then, when the dust was rolling in the air, Kelski tapped her well and poured djed out into her body, filling her lungs with it where she converted it to Res and started a small cyclone that pulled in the dust and dirt – whirling like a dervish – and sent it spinning out the door, up the stairs, and out the cracked windows to where the sea breeze could sweep the dust storm away.

“Their names were Vivian and Albastin K’etir. They were related to me. Vivian died but Albastin was murdered later by the Drust. I haven’t had a chance to tell you much about them. I honestly don’t know much anyhow. Dess and I haven’t talked much about our families. I honestly don’t know why either. It’s like hes afraid to tell me too much. Or he wants someone else to do it. Do you know I don’t even know my parent’s names?” Kelski said softly, shaking her head. There was no blame in her voice, but there was a distinctive sadness that lingered both in her face and eyes.

The Kelvic kept attacking the ceiling and walls with the broom, liberating years and years of debris and neglect from its stony perch. She was doing a good job of sweeping the debris away then whisking it out with her control of the air. It kept her from being covered with dust as well. They both could breathe clearly also. And before she knew it, Kelski was moving the ladder over to where she could start washing down the bookshelves and removing dust from them. She wasn’t going to take the time to touch most of the scrolls and parchments, but she’d dust around them and clean what parts of the shelves she could until she could have a chance to catalog.

Little Rhaus kept playing, but he wasn’t satisfied with her explanation. “So, he was murdered? Any reason why?” The statue asked curiously.

“That was a strange thing. His ghost… Albastin’s that is… could show us images… scenes. He showed us one of a celebration. I didn’t understand it… there was a couple at the head of a room and they were staring at each other with another man.. a priest I think up there… and people flanked out on either side… and the priest asked something and someone out in the audience.. which was more of a banquet…. Called out something and suddenly there were heated words and swords drawn.. and everyone was fighting. Albastin said it was the K’etir, Damazar, and Drust all having a misunderstanding. The floor ran red with blood though. Both people at the head of the room died. A lot of people died. He said that the incident is still driving the anger today.” She answered, looking thoughtful.

Word Count: 522

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 8th, 2019, 5:00 am

“That’s a wedding Kelski. It’s how humans formally mate. It sounds like a bloody wedding at that. Sometimes that happens. The officiant probably asked if anyone objected to the joining, and someone did… and swords were drawn. It happens a lot believe it or not.’’ Little Rhaus said with a shake of his head. “You never want to be a bard at a red wedding… there’s not enough hazard pay in the world.” He said with a chuckle.

Kelski nodded, having switched to the soapy bucket of water and rags to wipe down the bookshelves – starting at the top and working her way down. She wasn’t going to touch anything, but she almost knocked what looked like a domed serving platter off one shelf. She yelped, leaped to catch it as it fell, and managed to grab the glass domed lid and the lofted legged platter. It was terribly awkward, but neither of the two pieces crashed to the ground. Instead, they were cradled against Kelski’s stomach like a baby before she managed to stumble over to the desk and put the thing back together. She peered at it curiously, and glanced at Little Rhaus.

“Any idea what it is?” She asked, fitting the glass dome back over the neat little lofted platter.

The statue, still laughing at the show he’d just gotten, nodded. “Odd place for a Pie Cozy. You put pies in there to keep insects and dirt off them. It’s a lovely piece, and looks very old.” He said curiously. Kelski nodded, agreeing with him.

“I’d never seen one.” She added, and with the pie cozy safe, she turned and continued her cleaning. One entire bookshelf was done, and there was only another wall of bookshelves to do. She dragged the ladder over and started on the wall of shelves, not afraid of hard work from her days as a slave.

“So… another thing was… Vivian’s name was etched on the grave.” Kelski added… having told Little Rhaus part of the story. He knew about the ghost that had scared them awake, and how they’d found his bones down here, then his office, and how they’d followed him to the graveyard where they’d buried him with his wife. “Her name was Vivian Damazar K’etir.” Kelski said softly.

“Vivian was a Damazar who had a husband who was killed. She later married a K’etir against the families wishes and they left wherever the K’etir and Damazar live and came here. She had a son from her first husband. That was Dess’s great great great grandfather.” Kelski admitted. She was frowning, but only because family lines confused her and she truthfully wasn’t actually sure what a great grandfather was verses a great grandfather verses a grandfather.

Little Rhaus knew the problem immediately. “Kels… Dess’ father’s father’s father’s father was her husband. Do you understand? That was a long time ago. This tower hasn’t been occupied in a while then. Humans call their parents’ parents their ‘great’ something… and the more greats, the more parents are removed.” He instructed.

Word Count: 509

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 8th, 2019, 5:01 am

Kelski bogged her head, understanding. “I do get it.” She said, working her way down. “Humans have such complex way of labeling things.” She said softly, shaking her head. “Like weddings… what’s the difference between mating and formally mating? How can anyone not human keep up?” She mused, shaking her head.

A few moments later, the shelf wall was clean and wiped down. The only thing left to that project was to sort the shelves themselves and wipe them down. Kelski saved it though. The desk needed to be tackled first. She’d leave all the inventory and sorting until things were cleaned. She wiped down a small table, two wing-backed chairs got a thorough dusting by the broom, and the heart was swept down, washed and the ashes removed.

Kelski got the hearth lit in the office, which warmed the entire room nicely, and then cleaned off the desk top, and dumped what was left of the water on the stone floor and began to scrub it with a scrub brush until the stones gleamed. Then she used the mop to mop up the rest of the water and she leaned back stretching. She was grubby,, tired, but the room itself was clean.

She turned to thank Little Rhaus for his help providing music, but discovered that the little statue was staring at the pie cozy. There was a steaming hot pie in the cozy now, and that’s what the statue was staring at. Kelski wandered over, pulled off the glass dome, and set it aside. She leaned down and the scent of apples, butter, and cinnamon filled her nose. It smelled delicious. “Is that a pie? Like a real fresh pie?” She asked, glancing up at the statue.

“It is.” Little Rhaus said, curiously glancing back at Kelski. “Can you look at the cozy with mage sight? It might very well be an artifact… a baker’s artifact.” He mused, coaxing the Kelvic to call up her Auristics. She did so, closing her eyes and concentrating on her well so she could draw up a small stream of djed into her gaze and then opening her eyes to study the cozy. It lit with magic, an old powerful stuff that blazed in Kelski’s gaze like the Kelvic had never seen before. The pie was normal though… absolutely unmagical… though the cozy around it was a bonfire of power.

Then Kelski turned her gaze on the rest of the room, scanning around, and saw other bonfires of power blazing on shelves all around them. Her jaw dropped open and slowly she rose, beginning to gather the items she saw with her sight. There were quite a few of them. They were wholly unexpected and most of them she didn’t know what the purpose was for, but regardless the freshly cleaned desktop was soon strewn with items… more than likely the collective lifetime of a mage’s hoard of magic. And that was all before she went over the manuscripts, scrolls, or even figured out how to open the drawers on the desk.

Word Count: 510

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 11th, 2019, 5:02 am

Auristics was supposed to help determine what magic was poured into what items, and truthfully it did assist a bit. Kelski could see power woven through some of the items with her auristics that looked ‘purposed’ in a way that was hard to explain. She could see intention in the power, and the more she studied it or better yet held the item and tried to trigger the magic, the more clearly the intention of the magic was.

Studying the end results, however, wasn’t all that enlightening on how those results were gained. Just because someone held a blanket in their hand and knew it gave warmth, color, and acted as décor… didn’t necessarily enlighten the owner as to how the textile was wove. One even had to realize ‘weaving’ existed to understand it was woven. Staring at the fibers entwined didn’t necessarily mean the method would be clear. Kelski, for example, only knew fabric was woven because she’d seen looms in action. She’d seen knitters knitting. Mosa even crocheted. And that was a chain of yarn that was formed into a blanket eventually. Kelski knew how it worked, but not how to actually do it herself. She had no skill.

Magic was like that too. And studying the contents of the table was helpful, but only so much as applied to her life experiences. Kelski had enjoyed a limited time alive. There were things she didn’t understand, not initially, and she struggled with them. Fortunately, she had a companion that would never admit how long he’d been around, and that companion had incredible experience.

Some of the items looked like they’d been forged with magic woven through them rather than had the magic added afterwards. Those were harder for her to judge, for she didn’t know the process of manufacture. However, it looked like a skill anyone who had knowledge of it could do – say something she could apply to Gemstones having the knowledge of how they were cut and set into jewelry. It was literally a study of Archanology, at its core, and something she suspected was lost over time. Blacksmiths weren’t mages. Jeweler’s weren’t mages. And looking at the pie, baker’s certainly weren’t mages in this day and age.

But maybe once they were.

Kelski sampled the pie by pulling a dagger off her belt and slicing a thin piece and slipping it between her lips. She carefully tasted it then rolled her eyes at how good it was. “Little Rhaus, just looking at all of these things – and they bespeak of great ages some of them – it looks as if mages used to not be just mages. It looks like they used to be all sorts of things.” She said, nudging the pie cozy then pulling forth what looked like a wand on the table beside it.

“This has threads of magic all the way through it. Removing dirt, pulling out toxins that don’t fit the original materials, healing wounds… it screams of restoration to me. It’s like the whole thing is a wand of restoration. I know if I touched a plate someone broke with it, the ceramic would be driven by the djed of the wielder to form itself back together. And it seems to know not to return to damp clay, but to the new finished art. Have you ever seen such a thing?” She said, picking up the wand and holding it aloft.

Count: 571

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 11th, 2019, 5:03 am

Little Rhaus started to say something then shook his head and laughed. “If I ever get dropped, use that thing on me. I’d be forever grateful. In fact….” He said, holding out his hand. Some of the glaze over his knuckles was cracked, faintly, as if him flexing his hands over and over again had strained the glossy finish. “…. give it a try.” He said, tilting his head. “And I’ll tell you what I know….” The eight inch statue said. Kelski hadn’t noticed him getting on the table. Sometimes he did that, moving when she didn’t expect it. He could often be found on The Gem’s Mantle, and she thought nothing of it. Now, admist all this magic, she actually wondered.

Nodding, she picked up the wand, tapped her well and brought forth a flood of djed and directed it through the wand. She initially waved it over Little Rhaus, but then instinct drove her to bring it back and gently touched him with it on each hand. The wand glowed with a burst of light at each tap, and power washed over the little statue, fueled by Kelski’s djed and directed by the wand’s own magical stylings. His colors brightened, his glaze sealed itself back up and any signs of wear vanished. He looked dazzling, like he’d just been brought out of the kiln, and Kelski could now see details she hadn’t noticed in his design. Stitching reappeared on the helms of his shirt. She could see the weave of his pants reworked in the linen coloring.

The little elderly statue danced back, grinned, and raised his hands to stare at them. He twirled around with a lithe grace that misrepresented his aging façade. He then laughed and lunged forward, throwing himself at Kelski to hug her with a clink of his ceramics on some of her jewelry as the two collided. She laughed, swept him up, sat down the wand and danced a little jig around the room with him. Then she held him up like a little girl might hold a doll up to inspect and eyed him critically. “Such detail I didn’t know you had! Did that hurt having all that worn glaze and dulled coloring?” She asked and he nodded, looking thankful as she set him carefully back on the table.

“A restorer’s wand. How lovely is that? It doesn’t seem to have a limited amount of charges too. Let me know when you need its use. We’ll keep it handy. I had no idea. And it looks, from the magic woven within it, that it will work on any sort of broken or in disrepair. What valuable stuff Albastin K’etir had. I wonder how much of this he made or if he just collected?” Kelski mused, wondering what else was here.

Little Rhaus grinned. “Collected. Mages are notorious packrats. They never let anything interesting slide by or out of their hands… always saving it for study ‘later’…” The diminutive statue stated dryly and stared at Kelski as if she fit right into that scenario as well.

Count: 513

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 11th, 2019, 5:04 am

Kelski went on cataloging her finds. She took elaborate notes, and ended up setting a great deal of things aside that were useful but not magical – standard issue mage gear, most worn, and that which was starting to rot being in the dank basement got treated by the wand of restoring before it was set aside to be purposed into whatever she was going to do with it. Some of it would be traded, some used, some given away, and some gifted to those that visited.

The statue played music, laughed with her, and they often got distracted when Kelski came up with something that didn’t make any sense to her. She’d guess its purpose while Little Rhaus would eventually end up describing what the item or object was. Most of it was stuff Kelski didn’t think useful for her. But it would be worth traded off or given to the guild members. A crate grew fuller and fuller that would be laid out on the common table for anyone to take whatever they wanted.

The books and scrolls turned out to be ordinary, most hand-written notes on various journeys, crop notes, or even logs of bird sightings. She determined that the mages that had lived her previous to her had been an eclectic mix that left very little evidence of them being mages behind. So when she grew bored of reading records of trades or books and books tracking the weather over the course of decades, she turned back to the items on the table.

Calling up her magesight again, Kelski let her gaze flare with Auristics and started working through some of the items left on the table.

There was a significant sized cage that at first Kelski thought had been designed to hold cats or dogs. But once she touched it, trained her auristic-lit eyes on it, she could taste the tang of the sea and the lure of lobsters drawn to half-decayed food. Its purpose was so obvious… a trap for the delicious undersea creatures. Tossed into the ocean in grounds the creatures roamed, the cage would fill and provide a bounty for whomever used it. Dangerously, though, if left unattended, the trap would fill and draw those creatures that craved the lobsters themselves. Sharks, dolphins, anything could chomp its delicate wooden form and ruin its magic if it was left unattended for long periods of time. About a day, that was it, and the trap would be full and its captured treasure unable to flee.

Kelski took notes carefully, then set the lobster trap aside to move it upstairs and actually get some use out of it. Then she turned back to the table, spotted a white chalice woven with silver details, and carefully picked it up to study it.

Purification. The purposed magic woven around its creation practically sung to her its purpose. “This looks like it purifies things.” She said, and picked up the bucket that had housed the dirty water. There was a bit still in the bottom of the bucket from when she got done scrubbing the floor. It was filthy, had chunks of dust and debris floating in it. Out of curiosity, Kelski upended the bucket over the chalice and drained the tainted water into the chalice. The vessel flared as she put the bucket down, and turned back to it to find the chalice filled with clear cool water. There was no sign of the dirt or debris in it… and she could clearly see it was completely clean. Tipping up the chalice, she drank the contents and found fresh deliciously pure water in its bottom.

Count: 607

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 11th, 2019, 5:06 am

“Nice… that’s fairly close to perfection. A perfection chalice!” She said, and went to take some notes. She’d have to add other liquids to it and see what time brought around. But it would be an amazing item to take with her in her backpack so she could have pure water anywhere she went. What would wine or juice do in it? Would sour milk go back to being fresh? She’d have to experiment and looked forward to it. The chalice was set aside to go upstairs and to be put into use immediately. Studying the magic had told her that it would definitely improve wines as well, unless she was misreading what she saw completely.

The next item was a thick leather bracelet that looked like it was ruched. The leather was wrinkled stylishly and oddly enough had a stone set in it that looked a lot like a stylized eye. Kelski studied it, looking at the weave of magic throughout it. The purpose was to sense magic – not just any magic – but magic used against the wearer. Kelski caught hints of the magic it looked for, but it was nothing she had ever encountered before. The Sea Eagle was aware there were multiple kinds of magic she didn’t understand, but every time she ran into it, she only had hints of what it meant.

“What would this protect from? From people using magic on you without you knowing it? What kind of magic would that be?” She asked absently, picking up the bracelet and sliding it on. It warmed to her touch and fit her wrist like it was designed for her.

“Easy… hypnotism. People use it… putting power into their words and looks that influence other people into doing things without them knowing it. It’s a power you can learn too, Kelski. Silken out your voice, soften your gaze, lure people, woo them, make them feel comfortable. Get what you want. Mages did it all the time in ages past.” Little Rhaus said cautiously, watching Kelski’s reaction.

Her reaction wasn’t good… it wasn’t good at all.

“This isn’t the past. We’re working too hard to change the way the mages are seen. If we keep doing those things, we won’t solve any problems. People should trust us and want to work with us based on the merits of our honor or our reputations. Not based on power pulling them one way or another.” Kelski said viciously, shaking her head.

“No. We are not our ancestors or even our parents. We are who we choose to be. I choose to be better.” She said softly, then looked to see the last item left for her to investigate.

She amped up her Auristics again, pooled Djed in her eyes, and scanned the chest which was too big to fit on the desktop with her vision. It was a large-sized chest that had power woven through it to manifest enough food and drink to feed 30 people once per day. The magic was complicated and hard to pick out with all the strands woven through it.

The liquid would come in the form of small kegs of water or alcohol – she knew because when she opened it the chest was already stocked - while the food will be decently crafted travel provisions of jerky, cheese, bread, and fruit if the owner has no cooking skill or only novice cooking skill. If the chest is owned by a person with a fair to middling cooking skills, the contents that would manifest would be ingredients for meals and a recipe for cooking them.

The recipes could be saved and would come from all over the world and be of a festive nature. These ingredients were designed inherently in the magic to decay just like normal food would. Kelski thought it was interesting how the power of the chest was tied to the power of its owner. And the way the magic was woven to manifest recipes… she couldn’t begin to understand how that worked or where the chest fetched its ingredients from.

Count: 679

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on November 11th, 2019, 5:07 am

What she did understand though, was that it would feed them all through the hard winters. They wouldn’t hunger and if they traveled, they wouldn’t have to provision. It was an amazing find. Kelski could see why it was all hidden down here, away from prying eyes, and how it had endured through the years. She suspected the K’etir and Damazar ghosts guarded its secrets as well, ensuring it survived. Now, it had come back into the family’s hands again and would get well used.

When Kelski told Little Rhaus what she saw, he smiled and shook his head. “It’s a Party Provision Chest. In the old days, all the exploration parties had them. Believe it nor not, they were actually common. I can’t believe one survived the Valterrian to be here.” He said… smiling gently. “And we have it. You’ll thrive here, Kelski… even through the lean years. It’s a sign… more than a sign. The fates are conspiring that you come here… that you come home.” He said, certain of it. The Kelvic nodded her agreement. Today’s work – and the shining clean office – was well worth the effort.

Count: 109

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next