The Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Gossamer on December 2nd, 2019, 11:38 pm

Rohka - Ovek Statuette
Baelin Holt - Rod of Sentience

You players have earned this well and true. Great choices. I have added them to your SS threads.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Autumn Rose on December 2nd, 2019, 11:46 pm

Wishes
    Because we all need to believe
If I’m being too weird and complex, just tell me to stop being a dummy. I can always do something different.

Autumn would like to wish for Maro back. What I’d like to see is for this to be denied, because Maro has been reincarnated. I think the knowledge that his soul goes on would be a comfort to her and bring her a peace she hasn’t known since his passing. However we play this out would be good by me. I can even help thread it if it needs. Up to you. Thanks again for the opportunity for a challenge and for wishes.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 3rd, 2019, 1:06 am

Kamilla wrote:I wish Kamilla had the ability to portal between cities at will.

Kamilla - Granted - As a Curse

Once, each season at a time of your choosing, you will portal to a new location. You will portal there without a single possesion or coin to your name. You will arrive to the new location in the manner which you arrived in this world at birth. The location will be determined by a random request of MizBot in a command Mayhem has promised to code in called ~random location. This might be a city, a wilderness, or an ocean. Every location in the game will be included as much as possible. If the location is closed, you can request again repeatedly until you hit an open location.

This is a curse every member of your djedline - be they family or just inducted in without blood ties - deals with after their 27th birthday. Since your 27th birthday is on the 6th of Winter, this curse will not affect you until after that date. However, after that point and sometime this season, you must teleport.

There is a chance the curse can be investigated and broken. You will have to figure out the origin of the curse and do heavy rp to figure out why it's happening and how to break it.

Caution: If you happen to land in Wilderness areas where you have no survival skill equating your ability to survive there, you have just a short day to find help or risk perishing.

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on December 3rd, 2019, 1:17 am

I wish to make a wish for all Kelvics.

I wish that Kelvics who are bonded to a PC or NPC that is also active or actively rp'd respectively - more than two full seasons - can develop within that bond the ability for that emotional and locational knowledge to evolve into full-fledged verbal communication aka true language and conversation mentally between the two bondmates.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on December 3rd, 2019, 2:16 am

I'm really indecisive and can't decide, so I'm just going to go for the alt prize, a custom item designed for my PC.

Sorry for the wait, I just could not settle on anything, and the prior custom items Crylon has received have all turned out pretty great. I trust your prize creation ability better than my own wish creation.

Crylon Stonecraft.

Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 7th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Autumn - Your situation is forthcoming. I will post it this weekend. I must discuss this with another ST before proceeding.

Kelski - Granted. That ability will be noted in the Kelvic Lore.

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on December 7th, 2019, 2:22 pm

Crylon - You requested a custom item. Here it is.

Qalaya's Reproduction Table -

This antique drafting table is portable, though barely - only insofar as a strong man could carry it. It folds into a case that is six feet by four feet long with handles. Once unfolded (much like a massage table folds and unfolds into a case), it will glow and transform into something more substantial and a magical set of parchments will appear on its surface. Off to one side of the parchments, there is a tray carved out of the surface of the table. It is perfect for holding writing supplies, ink, or placing within it a fragment of a ruins.

The Reproduction Table does two things. First and foremost, if a fragment of a structure is placed within its tray - a chipped off piece of column, a brick, a piece of cobble, a broken shard of glass etc - then the table can do two things with it. First and foremost, from that single fragment of a building (or ruin), it can recreate the complete blueprints of the original building so long as the building was complete. It functions through Qalaya's power so it will 'remember' what the building was. If the building was unfinished it will show the building unfinished in its blueprints with blank blueprints of the non-completed parts. That is the first function.

The second function is that it can recreate in magical drafting lines - a full or miniature sized - reproduction of said fragment so the person using the table can view a life-sized version of this building and to some extent walk through it. The building will appear as glowing lines of marked out space as if the person using the artifact was walking through the blueprints. Now, this obviously only works full-sized when the person activates this option outside where there is room for the building to be recreated. Thus, it helps that this drafting table is portable. If there is no room for an actual sized version.. a miniature three - dimensional version of this building will appear on the table.

Please note that walkthroughs of floors other than the first floor (ie the second floor, on up or the basement levels) are impossible unless the user has wings. :)

This reproduction table will work on other artifacts besides structures... wagons from a fragment of a wagon wheel, or even recreating armor from just a missing buckle. Plans will be drawn of each item the table tackles.

Once drawn, the plans can be ripped off the table and new parchment will appear when a new fragment is put into the tray.

The user of the table can switch from various modes simply by voice commands.... "Blueprints Please". "LIfe-Sized Model Please." "Minature Model please." Using the voice command 'switch' between commands will cause the table to cycle from one mode to another.

This table's top can be tilted as well and it can be used as a non-magical drafting table when it's not being asked to reproduce things from the past or things that will come.

This Reproduction Table comes with no seat though it will adjust its heigtht to suit the one or ones using it.

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on December 14th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Autumn would like to wish for Maro back. What I’d like to see is for this to be denied, because Maro has been reincarnated. I think the knowledge that his soul goes on would be a comfort to her and bring her a peace she hasn’t known since his passing. However we play this out would be good by me. I can even help thread it if it needs. Up to you. Thanks again for the opportunity for a challenge and for wishes.

Autumn- Granted - After A Fashion

An older woman comes to town by the name of "Luthisa". She's rumored to have some of the best servants to hire anyone has ever seen. This is not her first visit to Lhavit nor is it her last if her tendencies hold true. She takes in orphans and the lost, those that need a place to hide or to disappear for a while. Her business looks absolutely legit. Those orphans she trains for in-home caregivers to the old, frail, and particularly the rich. Luthisa is known for her love of necklaces as well. She wears dozens at a time. Once in a while, she sells her necklaces, but usually for outrageous prices. They are single gemstones that tend to have an inner fire. Every time a necklace is sold, the 'employed' children know one of them will vanish - usually never to be seen again. The kids are clean, well fed, but they don't have a twinkle in their eyes. They don't have that spark of mischief most people equate to children.... especially the boys. They are docile, gentle, polite, and fastidious.

Maro is among them - he looks the same as he did last time he was a child. He's absolutely unmistakable and there's no question it is him... save for the dullness in his eyes. Autumn can investigate Luthisa, try to hire Mario, try to talk to him, or even try to steal him. His going rate a day is 5GM but Luthisa claims he will work morning and night without a complaint being absolutely obedient. She insists her little workers are fed and given proper rest - four hours a day and breaks every four hours for ten minutes. If a wealthy person were to approach her, a deal might possibly be made for Maro's full-time acquisition as a worker for a small fee to compensate Luthisa for his loss - she will insist on 5K as a compensation fee. But she will guarantee his obedience for his entire life.

While in Lhavit, Luthisa will attempt to acquire more employees for her business in the form of unhappy or stray children. The Svefra can also be seen providing her with their unwanted or disobedient as well.

Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous