OOC Info [Sunberth] Character Registry - Winter 519 AV

Please register here if you're going to be in Sunberth this season

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Sunberth] Character Registry - Winter 519 AV

Postby Resolve on December 11th, 2019, 3:05 am

Registry
-
Winter 519 AV

Welcome to Sunberth! If you plan on being here during Winter 519, please register in this thread before you start posting. And if there’s anything you’d like to ask or talk to me about, please do feel free to PM me!

Name: If you’re planning on using an alias, add it here.
Age & Race: Please list here.
Job: If you don’t already have one, list what you’d like to apply for. Applications will have to go through the HD.
Gang Affiliation: Be specific.
Mage Skills: Are you a mage (of any skill level) or planning to become one? List skills here (this doesn’t include gnosis). Be aware that using magic in public may have consequences.
Combat Skills: List your combat skills here. If you don’t have any combat skills above Competent, please be advised that Sunberth is a dangerous place where most people you’ll encounter are Expert or higher in their respective combat skills. If you understand this, please say so in your registry entry.
Housing: Be specific
Travel Plans: If you’re planning to travel to or from Sunberth this season, please include the dates you plan to be coming and/or going here.

IC Goals: What is your character hoping to get done or learn this season?

OOC goals: Anything you want to put your character through, or have them gain? Or something you’d like to improve on as a writer?

Moderator Assistance: Yes/No/Maybe. You can give a brief overview here, or we can chat via PM.

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[center][box=620,#000000,#d9d9d9,#d9d9d9][left][b]Name:[/b] If you’re planning on using an alias, add it here.
[b]Age & Race:[/b] Please list here.
[b]Job:[/b] If you don’t already have one, list what you’d like to apply for. Applications will have to go through the HD.
[b]Gang Affiliation:[/b] Be specific.
[b]Mage Skills:[/b] Are you a mage (of any skill level) or planning to become one? List skills here (this doesn’t include gnosis). Be aware that using magic in public may have consequences.
[b]Combat Skills:[/b] List your combat skills here. If you don’t have any combat skills above Competent, please be advised that Sunberth is a dangerous place where most people you’ll encounter are Expert or higher in their respective combat skills. If you understand this, please say so in your registry entry.
[b]Housing:[/b] Be specific
[b]Travel Plans:[/b] If you’re planning to travel to or from Sunberth this season, please include the dates you plan to be coming and/or going here.

[b]IC Goals:[/b] What is your character hoping to get done or learn this season?

[b]OOC goals:[/b] Anything you want to put your character through, or have them gain? Or something you’d like to improve on as a writer?

[b]Moderator Assistance:[/b] Yes/No/Maybe. You can give a brief overview here, or we can chat via PM.

[b]Additional Comments:[/b] [/left][/box][/center]
Resolve
AS of Sunberth

Words: 23016
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2019, 5:25 am
Race: Staff account

Sunberth Character Registry - Winter 519 AV

Postby Asterope on December 11th, 2019, 3:34 am

Winter 519 AV Character Registry

Name: Asterope
Age & Race: 4 years, Ethaefal (Syna)
Job: N/A (Slave)
Gang Affiliation: A slave to a member of the Sun's Birth
Mage Skills: If I can finally get off my butt and get the thread I've had planned for ages done, Aster will be learning shielding this season
Combat Skills: A point or two in dagger; I understand that most everyone has high combat skills and could kick Aster's ass so I'm mostly just keeping away from such things as much as possible. I plan on trying to raise her combat skills though...slowly but surely
Housing: Lives with her slave master in an apartment at the Sun's Birth barracks
Travel Plans: None

IC Goals: She wants to make progress on figuring out how to free herself and get closer to Imogen, a streetchild that she's recently befriended

OOC goals: I also want to make progress on freeing Aster, but not before putting her through a bit more stuff. I also just want to keep working on getting back into things more consistently

Moderator Assistance: I don't think so this season, but I will probably be bugging you in the near future! :P

Additional Comments: Thank you for taking over Sunberth! I'm really excited to see what you have in store for us hooligans. To other Sunberthians, I'm not the fastest poster but I think I'm more or less back in the swing of things, so if you're ever interested in a thread don't hesitate to PM me!

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Baelin Holt on December 11th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Name: Baelin Holt
Age & Race: 29 – Mixed Race, Human/Dhani (Constrictor)
Job: Blacksmith at the Knight’s Armory
Gang Affiliation: None
Mage Skills: None
Combat Skills: Unarmed, Wrestling, Blacksmith’s Hammer, Shortsword, and War Hammer are all low novice. I’m fully aware that Baelin is screwed if he doesn’t work at least one of those up.
Housing: An apartment (“elegant”) in the Sunset Quarters
Travel Plans: Permanent resident!

IC Goals: Baelin is painfully aware that he needs to learn how to fight. He also hopes to improve in all things blacksmith, and figure out what to do about the neighbor’s kid.

OOC goals: I want to challenge Baelin with people this season. He’s been able to go for a really long time as a one-man show, and I want to kind of drop him in the deep end with commitments and responsibilities to people. His neighbor’s kid is a start.

Moderator Assistance: Hopefully not, that’d be quite the conflict of interest.

Additional Comments: I’m excited for this season, and hope to write with everyone!
Baelin Holt
Blacksmith

Words: 367174
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2014, 12:36 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Mattias Vaulk on December 12th, 2019, 1:27 am

Name: Mattias Vaulk, Prefers to be called Matt.
Age & Race: A sixteen year old Human.
Job: N/A
Gang Affiliation: N/A
Mage Skills: No mage skills
Combat Skills:
Brawling 5/100
Quarterstaff 5/100
Throwing Knives 5/100
Unarmed 10/100
I understand Sunberth is a dangerous place
Housing: Tent city, in a simple tent that house one person.
Travel Plans: Not this season, not yet.

IC Goals: Matt is a wandering soul at the moment, he see's Sunberth as a place to capitalize on his ambition and adventure lust, while engaging in activities that he enjoys but isn't necessarily welcome elsewhere.

OOC goals: Character development, Matt needs to find where his moralities are and what better place than a city of anarchy where anything goes?

Moderator Assistance: Maybe, for some threads such as interactions with gangs but we'll have to see how it goes.

Additional Comments: Looking forward to some mischief.
Mattias Vaulk
Player

Words: 7336
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2019, 1:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thomas Taliaferro on December 25th, 2019, 12:57 am

Name: Thomas Taliaferro, going by Ferro only.
Age & Race: 24 years old, Mixed Race (Zith/Human)
Job: Applying for position as tutor for the wealthy within the Gated Community
Gang Affiliation: None.
Mage Skills: No magical skills or marks.
Combat Skills: I understand Sunberth is a dangerous place
Sling Staff | 10
Housing: Renting a room at the Drunken Fish
Travel Plans: Arrived last season, no plans for travel this season.

IC Goals: To scour The Library for any post-Valterrain journals that reference of any social rules, judgements, punishments etc. Furthermore, to observe Sunberthians’ social rules, their impromptu authority figures and the judgements associated with breaking the social rules.

OOC goals: I’d like to start building a network of common npc’s that he’ll interact with on a daily basis. This will be for the purpose of establishing people he will ask questions of and learn more about his desired subject.

Moderator Assistance: No.

Additional Comments: None
Thomas Taliaferro
Player

Words: 1333
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Firenze on January 1st, 2020, 4:06 am

Name: Genovieve Elle Marshall
Goes by: Firenze
Age & Race: 8, Kelvic
Job: Hunter
Gang Affiliation: None
Mage Skills: N/A
Combat Skills: Hunter - 34
Unarmed Combat - 26
Housing: Standard housing in The Western Heights
Travel Plans: Permanent Residence
IC Goals: Rediscover herself. Skill build. Re-acquaint herself with the city and it's denizens.

OOC goals: I'd like her to build more solid relationships with others and skill build more. Personally I'd like to be more available as a writer.

Moderator Assistance: Not at this time. Thanks!

Additional Comments: If anyone is interested in writing I will have a short list of who I will take on. Unfortunately, my personal life takes quite a bit of my time. However, I can offer open communication and honesty and a strong want to write and develop.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)