OOC Info Spring 520 AV Character Registry

Register here if you plan to be in Lhavit this spring!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 520 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on March 3rd, 2020, 1:27 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

Happy New Year! If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this spring, then don't forget to register here first. If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: Anything you like, no matter how big or small! A new skill, language, food, clothing style...etc.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: Again, this can be big or small; it doesn't necessarily have to be their deepest regret.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Yes or no? Why?

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#ACD9A7,#D3C4EC][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season:[/b] Anything you like, no matter how big or small! A new skill, language, food, clothing style...etc.
[b]What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?:[/b] Again, this can be big or small; it doesn't necessarily have to be their deepest regret.
[b]Does your PC enjoy new experiences?:[/b] Yes or no? Why?

[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on March 3rd, 2020, 6:26 pm

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: A young woman with ruthless ambitions buried under a charming smile. She's an incredible spiritist, an okay mom and a terrible dancer, and she's here to rule the world.
Profession: Spiritism professor at the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: -Push through the second leg of her plot to get herself married into the Dusk family
-Get the ball rolling on her Cordas challenge
-Weave more PC's into her life
-Actually achieve the seasonal goals

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: At least start her learning animal husbandry and handling, as much as she will loath it. Also get a puppet and learn puppetry.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: I think she regrets leaving Alvadas the most. It's become a big part of her character, how much she misses her city and her childhood god. I think she wishes she had been strong enough to disobey her family when they sent her away.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: No, largely. She's an Avalad, so some part of her thrives in chaos, but she's also the type of person who knows exactly where she belongs. Being forced out of her very narrow niche and into new, unknown situations scares her more than she's willing to admit.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: Just general improvement of my writing. Nothing technical, more about how fun it is to read.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Only to pepper you with questions about my personal plot <3

Comments: Lets make Lhavit the most active city this season!
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ennisa on March 3rd, 2020, 7:57 pm

Name: Ennisa
Brief Description: She likes to learn about the world, and hold onto secrets tightly. She's a new mum... kind of - the jury's still out there. And she's a tiny bit devious (tbd).
Profession: Clerk at the Cosmos Centre. If there are any newbies this season who are not Lhavit natives and who'd pass through the Cosmos Centre, feel free to PM me, I'd love to thread. :)
Length of Stay: For a very long time.
Goals: My goals for this season are mostly fluffy. First, to get to know better the denizens of Lhavit she already is acquainted with. Secondly, to develop her religious tendencies. Thirdly, to get up to some shenanigans!

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: Hunting! Or some other wilderness survival type skill.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: Hmm... It's not often on the forefront of her mind, but she regrets that she is no longer talking to her brother.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Yes! She likes new things quite a bit. Unless she is completely naive about said new thing. Then she's all about saving face and not playing the part of the fool.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: No - I've not yet paid for Winter's seasonal expenses. Just 1 job thread to go. :)
Goals: I'm always looking to improve my background writing of NPCs. Combat is another weak area.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Actually, yes. PM me, please. :)
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not right now. Me and Autumn might need to PM you about Clement (the creepy guy with the ghost gf); we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Comments: Lhavit is a stellar city. :D
Sharai | Shinyama | Zintia (home) | Tenten | Sartu (work)
4-6, Dawn Rest | 10-12, Noon Rest | 16-18, Dusk Rest | 22-24, Midnight Rest

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Words: 261967
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2019, 11:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on March 5th, 2020, 10:18 am

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: As a kind and young Konti with large ambitions, Dev'Ania wishes to become her thought of successful: having a loving family and exceeding in her career. Although as she continues to mature, she realizes there may be much more to life to explore, especially in the city of Lhavit.
Profession: Self-employed fortune-teller at The Nine Lives.
Length of Stay: Permanently
Goals: Deepen her devotion to Avalis, Become physically and mentally stronger through combat skills and meditation, perhaps learn a magic, learn more about the politics of Lhavit and strengthen her relationships.

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: Learn a magic, meditation, politics.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: I think at the moment, one of her regrets is focusing so much on settling down and not learning all she can about a range of things.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Absolutely! This season I want Dev to realize that there is more to just having a large family and being a fortune-teller.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes.
Goals: Set aside more time for writing replies, but also focus more on developing Dev in solo threads. And to also start posting at least once a week.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not sure there is anything other than past mod threads that need to be finished.

Comments: Happy Spring everyone!<3
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jomi on March 19th, 2020, 3:49 am

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: A trickster with a mean streak and issues with authority, decency and virtue. Jomi is a masterful spirit that won't let something like common sense get in the way of a good time.
Profession: Madeira's bigest problem
Length of Stay: Permanent
Goals: Develop relationships with other PCs and explore the after effects of Jomi's trip into the Insid realm.

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: Learn a new non-ghost skill and discover the Outpost.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: If Jomi had to pick one it would be trusting Rothsam. Or trusting spiritists in general. Jomi is regret personified.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Yes! Jomi has no impulse control and seeks out new things and experiences regardless of the danger to himself or others.

Goals: Consistency and presence. I'll be setting time aside every other day to write so I can be more involved in the city!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Also no

Comments: Lets do our best this season! :D
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Amelia on March 26th, 2020, 9:02 pm

Name: Amelia Trisswell-Barker
Brief Description: Diva fashionista with a habit to throw big parties and even bigger tantrums
Profession: Seamstress (wannabe personal stylist)
Length of Stay: Resident
Goals: Improve cosmetology skill, improve fashion design and sewing.

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: I want Amelia to try being more tolerant of others (hint: it probs won't happen).
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: A bad outfit last season.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Yes, if it's something she's in control of and planned herself. Otherwise, no.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: I believe so now?
Goals: I want to try and pace myself more so I don't burn out suddenly with life stressors! Returning player from a few years ago so easing into things
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not right now.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so.

Comments: Please PM me for any threads! This season looks right up Amelia's street :D
Amelia
Easily underestimated

Words: 149648
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2015, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Autumn Rose on March 29th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Name: Autumn Rose
Brief Description: Autumn is a ghost who has stuck around, because she doesn't know what it was she was missing in life. Her greatest love in death, a Kelvic named Maro, was taken from her but has mysteriously returned. That, along with her sudden new ability to become living again, has her confused and conflicted. Her fragile sanity is in danger.
Profession: Unemployed dead lady
Length of Stay: As long as it takes
Goals: I want Autumn to branch out and discover new things. I also want her to begin her investigation into Maro's "soullessness" and Luthisa.

List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: I'm excited for this calendar. I want to try dancing and gardening. I also want to speak with our Goddess.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: Letting Maro die alone, but now that he's back, wrongs can be righted. Maybe.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: No. While in her past life she was adventurous and fun-loving, dying and death of loved ones has made her apprehensive. She is just learning to reach out again.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes. I'm broke :(
Goals: Speediousness. Rapidieferousness.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No. Sorry. I need to catch up first.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I'd love a goddess thread. I'm still working on details.

Comments: I'm glad to write with you all. I apologize for my long times between posts. I'm trying to be better about that.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Shruk on April 6th, 2020, 10:22 am

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Lumbering silver furred Jamoura, clad in bags and bandoleers.
Profession: Gather and learn about Herbalism and mastering his wild skills.
Length of Stay: Unknown for the most part
Goals: Wilderness Survival, Botany and Herbalism
List at least one new thing you want your PC to try this season: To defend himself.
What is one thing that your PC regrets about their past?: Not leaving home sooner then he did. He feels like he's wasted many years.
Does your PC enjoy new experiences?: Yes, because that's where the enjoyment of life is.

Goals: Probably a lot of things, but I've not settled on anything specific
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure once I'm in the swing of it.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I should be fine, but will ask if I do.

Comments: Lets have some fun?
Shruk
Player

Words: 1855
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2020, 8:46 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets