OOC Info Syliras Registry: Spring 520

Register here if you're going to be playing in Syliras this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Syliras Registry: Spring 520

Postby Mayhem on March 3rd, 2020, 11:19 pm

Welcome to Syliras
Spring 520AV

Please fill out the registry as fully and accurately as you can. I use this information when preparing prompts and quests, and I want to know how to best help you!
Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
Syliras
Lore * Registry * Starting Guide
Mayhem
that's Grandmaster Mayhem to you

Words: 23436
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Reed on March 11th, 2020, 3:06 am

Name: Reed
Age & Race: 30 yo Akalak
Profession: Squire

Length of Stay: How long are you staying? Indefinitely
Housing:Apartment

What are your character goals?: To learn how to ride a horse, and gain competency in at least one weapon.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make? I'm working on the weapons first, training with the other squires to work on his skills since I am more familiar with that than I am with horses. Then, if I can find some help, or a good online source, I plan on working on the horse riding.
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions. You are already very helpful, I look forward to a wonderful season in Syliras.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread? Yes.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand. Has been discussed.
Reed
Player

Words: 112495
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Nayato on March 17th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Name: Nayato
Age & Race: 37 yrs & Chaktawe.
Profession: Squire

Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Housing: Renting a Traveler's Row Apartment.

What are your character goals?:
Nay's main goals are to reach competency with his melee weaponry. His horse riding skills are nonexistent, so obtaining those skills are equally important. His tertiary personal goals involve becoming a better Spiritist.

How are you going to work towards that this season?:
Have Nay meet up with Ser Ulliver at Windmount Stables, get whipped into cavalry shape.

How would you like my help with this?: I don't think I need focused Mod help for the listed goals. I may just need to bounce ideas off of you from time to time.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Not this season.

Do you need other moderator assistance?: Nope.

Comments: Happy threading!
Nayato
Embracing Eternity

Words: 146321
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Naiomi on March 24th, 2020, 12:04 am

Spring Chicken
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Name: Naiomi
Age & Race: 2 year old Kelvic
Profession: Tracker

Length of Stay: Forever (after I figure out immortality and tables)
Housing:Apartment housing in the citadel

What are your character goals?: Build some connections and skills so I'm actually effective at what I do.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I'd love to have an in with the Knights, so I'd love to get on the good side of my squire PCs :) But I also want to train WS and any tracking and hunting skills. I need to finish up some threads from last season that will build toward that.
How would you like my help with this?: Having a witch connection would be super cool.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Not yet. Too bogged down with previous seasons to catch up on.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Nope.

Comments: I'm looking forward to what comes of our quest thread together.
boxcode credit : Ennisa
Naiomi
Dogged Friend

Words: 40211
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 2:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Lutro Seafoam on March 27th, 2020, 11:11 am

Name: Lutro Seafoam
Age & Race: 20 year old Svefra
Profession: Fisherman

Housing: Boat off the coast

What are your character goals?: Earn money, learn new skills and meet new people.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: Hopefully some fairly social threads, either near the coast or further inland. Would like to take Lutro out of his comfort zone, exposing him to new viewpoints or challenges within the city.
How would you like my help with this?: My first character on this site, would be nice to get a bit of guidance on how the skills system works, how to improve my character a bit. Lutro is a nice clean slate so I have plenty of room for development!

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Probably not at this early stage.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Don't think so, unless there's anything else I haven't thought of.

Comments: First time doing collaborative storytelling for a few years, looking forward to getting stuck in. Constructive criticism is always welcome!
Lutro Seafoam
Seafoam's Fresh Fish
Playfair Display SC
#CCFFFF
Lutro Seafoam
Player

Words: 9346
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2020, 10:12 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gael Reacher on June 11th, 2020, 3:40 am

Name: Gael Reacher
Age & Race: 2 y/o Kelvic
Profession: Unsure as of yet. Trained in hired protection with skills in unarmed combat, so perhaps something dealing with that.

Housing: Apartment

What are your character goals?: He's just trying to find where he fits in outside of the world of gang violence he was raised in.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: Gael plans on finding a job that meets his ideas of morality and figuring out what he wants out of life
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads probably!

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Not at this point since I'm so new
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Nope but thank you

Comments: N/A
Gael Reacher
Player

Words: 17239
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2020, 3:52 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet