Completed A Slow Burn III

Holiday 12/24-12/27 Challenge

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on December 27th, 2020, 9:13 am

Timestamp: 2nd of Winter, 520 A.V.

Continued From: A Slow Burn II

“Shhhh. You aren’t being hurt. I’m not hurting you. Just relax. Human contact is an incredible thing. I want your djed to feel mine. I want our energies to mingle before I talk to you more about Reimancy. I want your boundaries to drop.” He said softly but firmly as his hands trailed over her hips. It was such an erotic feeling, his slow strokes across her body and she slowly felt herself melting against him. She sighed and leaned her head back.

“Okay… I don’t exactly hate this.” She said softly, then tried to smile. But she trembled then, uncertain, and he made a soft hushing noise behind her again.

“Tell me how you feel, Taz.” He whispered softly. She could feel his lips stretching into a smile against the skin of her neck.

“I… I don’t hate it. It feels… strange… and somewhat exciting.” It’s was giving her body tingles everywhere and relaxing her at the same time. That description wasn’t something she thought she could communicate to him. “I feel you behind me and around me… all around me.” She added.

“Our energies are blending. It’s not a bad thing, Tazrae.” He murmured, his hands tracing swirling patterns across her stomach.

“And overgiving… how do I know?” She noted her voice was deeper, dropping lower and she wondered suddenly what people would think if they came to the Common Pool and saw Duncan and her in this position. The thought caused her to tense which caused Duncan to seize her shoulders gently, then run his hands down across her breasts. It was a gentle caress.

“You will start to feel heavy fatigue if you overgive. A mage’s pupils can become dilated and their speech often becomes unintelligible or slurred. Overgiving, at first and in a minor capacity can rob you of your sight, hearing, taste, touch, or even sense of smell temporarily. If you overgive in a worse way, you start hallucinating. Those hallucinations can affect any of your senses. The Hallucinations can be visions that aren’t real, sounds that only you can hear, even smells or tastes… any of your senses.” He added, slipping his hands down to her hips to gently grip her pelvis and tilt it towards him.

She stiffened again and he ignored the reaction briefly, holding her hips where he wanted her. Then, he switched slowly back to tracing invisible patterns on her stomach and ribs which started to relax her almost instantly. Tazrae could feel his length stiffen against her rump and press gently into the small of her back. She wondered a moment if he was going to have sex with her and honestly couldn’t say if she’d let him or not. But his words and hands took her away from the thought again.

“Severe overgiving can give you permanent damage. You could lose your touch on reality, and sanity can flee. You can develop permanent phobias or even extreme paranoia. You won’t understand what is real and what isn’t, Tazrae. It won’t be something you can recover from. Death is kinder and often follows.” He said thoughtfully, quietly, and she felt a sense of his approval as she nodded in response.

Word Count: 532
"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.
Ideas are possibilities to explore, not certainties to defend."

Garden Beach Syka The Protea Inn

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Words: 1916653
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on December 27th, 2020, 9:15 am

“It sounds terrible.” She whispered.

He nodded, rocking his hips slightly, rubbing his pelvis against hers slowly. “It can be. Death is a kindness when a mage loses himself to overgiving.” He added. Then he switched gears and helped her with the transition by whispering the name of the discipline he wanted to teach her. “Reimancy is no different. You can overgive as you will. But learning Reimancy is harder. With it, you transform your djed within your body into Res and that is expelled from your body in a thin vapor or thick gel. Everyone is different.” He said thoughtfully, then took a deep breath and expelled it against her. A thick gelatinous vapor curled around her. She looked down fascinated as it caressed her the same way his hands had. Only it wasn’t his hands, which were still encircling her torso, holding her gently against him. The gel was a deep topaz that glittered in reaction to the water that lapped both of them chest high.

“It’s beautiful.” She whispered as the res solidified into liquid water and traced back up her body and into her hairline, like fingers of his hands. It re-wet her dried curls, causing them to drape around her in a damp mass with his manufactured water trailing off the ends of the now-heavy curls.

“I can manifest it into any of three elements. I just have to see or feel it… will it. When a Reimancer first learns Reimancy, they get one element. I do not know how to tell what element they will get. I just know you learn one. From that one, others emerge as you grow in power. I have three. That makes me an expert at it. Once I acquire my fourth, I will be considered a Master.” He said softly, breathing out and causing a controlled flame to encircle them, dancing briefly on the water in a flashy warm show before it was swallowed by the pool and extinguished.

“Do you always just breathe it out?” She asked quietly. His hands had dropped lower now and were caressing her belly. It was igniting a fire in her belly, one she wasn’t used to feeling. Part of her wanted his hands to drop lower, more intimately, and yet the rest of her wanted to savor this… this touching; this intimacy. Her body relaxed even more and Duncan took further liberties.

“No… you can manifest it from your hands and other places. It just takes practice. Breath is just the easiest.” He added, his hands slipping up and playing across her chest, actively toying with the stiff peaks his touch created. She felt his lips on her neck again, nibbling, his tongue tasting her flesh lightly.

“There are two things to understand carefully, Tazrae. Reimancy can allow you to craft the elements you have with your Res in any way you will it. Solid like a hard stone, or gaseous like a dust storm. You can combine elements too, called para-elements, to form things like lava – fire and earth – or ice – air and water. The other thing you need to understand is that along with transmuting the Res to the element you desire in the way you desire it, you can indeed change one substance to another like shifting stone to air… and thus creating hollows in bedrock.” He said softly, then ran his hands down to her hips and gently swirled her pelvis across his lap causing a soft groan to come from him.

Word Count: 585
"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on December 27th, 2020, 9:17 am

“You are distractingly beautiful. I’m sorry I keep getting sidetracked.” He said, then continued on with his lecture as if he hadn’t just said what he said. “You can also attract elements with your Res. That means you could walk into a fire and bend it around you, away from you… if you are concentrating on it enough. But therein lies a word of warning. If you transmute a palm-full of Res into a palm-full of fire, it will burn you as surly as a real fire.” He added, and she felt his teeth take a grip on the top of her shoulder and nip her lightly. “Don’t burn yourself that way… send the fire out from you. Water can be equally dangerous if you manifest it on an exhale and inhale before sending it from you. You could get a lung full of water easily enough. ” He injected, running his tongue across where he’d just nipped her.

Tazrae shivered. She started to speak but found her breath was coming rapidly and felt his hands dip down, slipping between her legs to press the flesh gently there. Her knees parted and she hissed her startled pleasure as he firmly ran one of his thumbs across the nub of flesh there. “I don’t understand what you are doing here, Duncan. Are we talking magic or are we going to …..” She couldn’t quite get the word ‘sex’ out. She was too afraid if she uttered the word she’d panic and push him away, ruin the moment like she had with Marino.

“They aren’t unrelated, Tazrae. I have to do something to you that is a lot like sex. It’s not … right … for an untouched woman to be initiated in Reimancy. It’s too traumatic. For you to gain the ability to produce Res, you need to be invaded by it. There is a multitude of ways to initiate a willing person into Reimancy… usually, the student kneels before the teacher, who cuts them wide open in gashes on their palms and other places. The teacher drives his or her Res into the student, through their mouth, their nose, through most of their body’s openings. It’s incredibly intimate…” He breathed the words, not giving them enough sound to count. It was the only warning he gave her.

His swirling thumb between her legs increased its rhythm and Tazrae forgot to breathe. Something built inside of her and she leaned into him, softly crying out as her breath came rapidly. Part of her – the sensible part of her – whispered that this was wrong, letting this man touch her so intimately, but it felt so good and it drove her to the brink of what she thought might even be death. His simple touch, one hand working the apex of her thighs and one wrapped around her ribs while his pelvis rubbed her backside. She whimpered, tried to stifle the sound, and he shook his head, and urged her to let go.

Word Count: 501

Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on December 27th, 2020, 9:19 am

“Feel it, Taz. Let yourself go. You are ready to for this and have been a while. I won’t hurt you. Let yourself go.” He whispered, almost chanting as he repeated the words. His fingers were merciless, working her body. She felt the folds between her legs parted and spread, his fingers invading, slightly thrusting within – not as deep as she wanted at that moment - but deep enough that she threw her head back and her entire body shuddered. He still didn’t let up, touching that core of her and drawing out her pleasure. He moaned as she came and when he was certain she was lost in the thrall of her orgasm; he released her sex and captured her hands. Tazrae didn’t notice. She was still shuddering, lost in the sensation of pleasure when she felt something pierce both of her palms. The pain was sharp, causing her to cry out sharply in a different way; in pain.

She felt him bend her head around, half twisting her on his lap as Duncan’s mouth captured hers in a deep intense kiss, stifling the cry. Suddenly, she felt something slide down her throat, into her lungs, burning them. At the same time, she felt her palms invaded. A burning power filled her hands and scorched up her arms. She couldn’t breathe as the man behind her shifted her, lifted her, and the same invasion filled her womanhood, thrusting up into her body with the now-familiar burning painful scorching sensation. He set an impossible pace that matched the beats of thier hearts.

His hands gripped her hips, his hold locked on her body, controlling their motions. She was lifted off him, impaled, and lifted off him again and again, violently. The magic wasn't kind and neither was his body, though the pain blended with pleasure as their bodies mingled.

She was pinned against Duncan and filled… filled utterly with power that was both alien and beautiful. The invasion continued, dragging on forever. It might have been a single breath or ten years. Tazrae was lost in the sensation until she shuddered again, brought to a second abyss and tossed over. Duncan stayed with her as she convulsed, his body pressing into hers driving deeply - filling her with both his Res and his seed. His Res from elsewhere invading her body utterly. She screamed, not at the release, but in another way… terror mixed with wonder mixed with the heady taste of Duncan in her mouth, in her chest, in her belly.

He was in her every way possible. It wasn’t something he could have warned her against in a form she would have understood. And in that instant of initiation, she realized why he’d touched her, stroked her body, brought her to release, and then did the initiation. If he’d done otherwise, it would have been insufferable and beyond terrifying.

When it was over, he was quiet behind her, his hands released hers and wrapped around her middle, supporting her even as the invasion of Res slowly ebbed. He shifted, instinctually knowing when enough was enough. He withdrew slowly from her body, releasing his mouth off hers, and pulling his body from her own.

When he was done, she realized he was panting as hard as she was, holding her facing away from him against his chest. His head was bent so his lips played across the back of her neck where her Rhaus mark was, while his hands roamed upwards, gently stroking her belly and breasts as her body continued to shake.

The foreign Res remained inside her, teaching her djed it’s secrets and forever changing what she was internally. Duncan’s arms still held her against him, but gently now, not locked in whatever sensation he’d felt in initiating her.

She hurt and realized her palms bled into the water, tinting the pool around them slightly red with the blood. She lifted one of them out of the water and studied the wound. Then she tasted blood and reached up to find she had a nose bleed. She wiped at her face and in that movement winced because she was sore at her core as well. He'd taken her virginity abruptly and without remorse. Taz wondered if it was the price of his Res.

Tazrae didn't understand how she could feel so good, so satiated, and yet hurt and feel so full of something that didn’t seem to be her own. Was it always like this? Between a man and a woman, or was this the magic entirely? She was too breathless to ask.

Word Count: 572
Last edited by Tazrae on February 14th, 2022, 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on December 27th, 2020, 9:23 am

“Easy Taz… easy. You did well. Some people don’t even survive the initiation. You’re doing really well.” He said softly, reaching up to copy her gesture of wiping at her face. He felt no tears but did feel the blood trickling from her nose. He could smell it acutely. “You are so strong. I won’t apologize for hurting you… it was a necessity. And while I was with you, pouring my djed into you, I felt your strength. Gods, girl, you are strong. I could not be prouder of you.” He added gently, stroking her body again, this time his touch soothing.

Taz pulled away from him then, turning on his lap and looking at him. The mage was paler than he had been and flushed at the same time as if he’d exerted himself tremendously. She glanced down between them at his shaft, wondering if it had invaded her to deliver the Djed. He was no longer as hard as he’d been when he was holding her against him. He rubbed his hands on her shoulders, stroking them gently, and that sensation caused Tazrae to realize she was shaking. “You are okay… do you understand Tazrae? You are okay…” Duncan affirmed as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently.

Tazrae nodded slowly, her eyes meeting his blind ones, her pupils wide, almost dilated.

Then he leaned back, grabbed for one of her hands, and laid it upon his chest above where a tattoo was etched. The Svefra were lousy with them quite often, having images for their pods, their Tavan, and a whole host of other things inked on their body, sometimes one image overlapping another. This tattoo was unique though; a beautiful purple image with a halo of green color around it. “This is our Djedline, Tazrae. It’s The Zatani Djedline, and it now belongs to you as well. Your blood isn’t of my blood, but your Res is. We are family now, Tazrae. Come back to me… come back, Beautiful.” He whispered and the words caused her to finally blink, to draw a breath, and focus on the symbol.

“I… will it appear on me like my….” She couldn’t finish the sentence. She reached back, rubbed the base of her neck where her clef note was, and blinked again… coming back from a place she hadn’t known she’d been. “… like my Audius Mark?” She asked, finally finishing the sentence.

Continued In: A Slow Burn IV

Word Count: 405
Thread Count: 2595

Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

A Slow Burn III

Postby Tazrae on February 14th, 2022, 3:48 am

Grading

Tazrae-

Interrogation +2, Arcanology +4, Reimancy +5, Seduction +1, Psychology +1

Arcanology: Energies Blending, Arcanology: The Signs Of Overgiving, Psychology: Overgiving Loosing Touch On Reality, Duncan: Seducing Her With Reimancy, Reimancy: Para-elements, Reimancy: Transmutes Djed Into Res Which Becomes An Element, Duncan: Finds Her Beautiful, Duncan: Has Three Elements, Reimancy: Four Elements Make A Master, Reimancy: A Typical Initiation, Seduction: Having A First Orgasm, Duncan: Took Her Virginity During Initiation, Reimancy: Her Djedline is Zatani.

Note: You are now inducted into Reimancy.

Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes