OOC Info The Syka Character Registry - Spring 521 A.V.

Please register here if you are going to play this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Syka Character Registry - Spring 521 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on March 3rd, 2021, 3:43 am

ImageImage

Welcome Sykans!

If you are playing your PC in Syka in The Spring of 521 be sure and register! I will use the information you provide in your registry entry to plan for Syka Events this season and further your personal plots. It is important to not give generic answers but to be very specific and thoughtful responses.

Thank you all!

Gossamer

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new?
  4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?
  5. Describe your character in a short abstract.
  6. What are your character goals this season?
  7. Does your PC have the Syka Recommended SkillsWilderness Survival: E+
    Weapon: C+
    Hunting: C+
    Foraging: C+
    Carpentry: N+
    Construction: N+
    ?
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine.
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this?
  10. Why did you pick Syka?
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  12. Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][box=400,black,#37fddc,#37fddc][size=150]Character Registry[/size][left][list=1][*][b]Who Are You?[/b]
[*][b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[*][b]Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist?  How did you get here if you are new?[/b]
[*][b]Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?[/b]
[*][b]Describe your character in a short abstract.[/b]
[*][b]What are your character goals this season?[/b]
[*][b]Does your PC have the [ooc=Syka Recommended Skills]Wilderness Survival: E+
Construction: N+[/ooc]?[/b]
[*][b]What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent?  If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine.[/b]
[*][b]If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert.  Do you understand this?[/b]
[*][b]Why did you pick Syka?[/b]
[*][b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[*][b]Additional Comments?[/b][/list][/box][/left][/center]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Quzon on March 7th, 2021, 11:02 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Quzon
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 33, Male, Mixed Blood (Myrian/Isur)
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? resident

4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Mill Operator

5. Describe your character in a short abstract. Quzon strives to be powerful enough to win the constant battle that is life, his religion is victory.

6. What are your character goals this season? During his free time, Quzon wants to get better at traversing the jungles of his homeland. In the process, become a skilled hunter. His work goals are to continue helping Lars at the Mill.

?
    No.
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. Was not active last Season. Carpentry and Construction reqs pending grades. L2 WS skill as well and more to be focused on this season.

9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes.

10. Why did you pick Syka? Quzon is a Myrian through and through, Falyndar is his home. He's finds Syka comforting.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Nothing in particular.
  12. Additional Comments?
    PM if you want to thread.
Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Tazrae on March 17th, 2021, 12:21 am

Character Registry

1. Who Are You?
      Tazrae
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
      24, Female, Human
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new?
      Resident
  4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?
      Yes, I run the local Inn.
      I'm a happy people person that loves entertaining and cooking for people. I am a typical caregiver and enjoy tourists and travelers.
  6. What are your character goals this season?
      IC, I want to increase my baking, cooking, and magical skills. OOC I want to get caught up on grading. None of my threads for the last few years are graded!
    ?
      If my threads are graded, I'm clear on Wilderness Survival and Carpentry. I need to increase my weapon foraging and hunting.
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine.
      I raised WS, Carpentry, and Hostessing.
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this?
      Yes, Clearly.
  10. Why did you pick Syka?
      I love the theme. It's one of the neatest outside-the-box places on Miz.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
      Provide some storyseeds.

12. Additional Comments?
      I'd love to meet some new people this season.
"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.
Ideas are possibilities to explore, not certainties to defend."

Garden Beach Syka The Protea Inn

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Words: 1916653
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Bandin Everdance on May 16th, 2021, 11:21 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Bandin Everdance
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 21, Male, Human
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Newly arrived future resident. Coming from aboard the Veronica.
  4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Business plan to be rp'd.
    Adventurous, rambunctious, empathetic, but a little too wild. He rides his whims and follows his fancy. Attracted to community, but thirsting for newness, he has a hard time standing still.
  6. What are your character goals this season? Forge friendships, grow as a person, stake his own claim to a business.
    ?
    Not yet, but we'll work on it.
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. New character.
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes.
  10. Why did you pick Syka? It looks active and I love the frontier town vibe.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I'd like to start exploring the area, maybe helping with getting some of the towns projects built up via smithing. Perhaps a little adventure out of town.
  12. Additional Comments?
Bandin Everdance
"The part of me that's you will never die."

Words: 95339
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2021, 9:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Rhiva on May 21st, 2021, 11:15 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Rhiva
  2. Age, Sex, Race? Female, Dyrkas, 25
  3. Are you a resident, newly arrived future resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Newly arrived. She's traveled from Cyphrus through Riverfall, and from there took a boat to Syka.
  4. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? I'd like her to begin with general labor while I would on her wilderness survival, social, and hunting skills.
  5. Describe your character in a short abstract. Desolate but determined to see what's in store now that she's left her homeland supposedly for good.
  6. What are your character goals this season? Mostly to figure her out as a person and what her goals are going to be, start working her towards becoming a productive member of society.
    ?
    No, but I'd like to start improving them immediately.
  8. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. Didn't play last season :)
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is pretty certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes
  10. Why did you pick Syka? It's a more active area and it's close enough to cyphrus that is made sense for my character.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I'm not entirely sure what I/she needs yet.
  12. Additional Comments?
Rhiva
Player

Words: 14271
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2021, 10:36 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet