Fall 521 Character Registry

Register Your Characters Here for the Fall Season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Gillar on September 16th, 2021, 4:59 am

This is the Character Registry for Fall of 521. This Season will hopefully bring a number of updates, changes and a bit of refining in order to bring Ravok to a more current state of being. Please use the following format to register for the city this season.

Character Name:
Type of Residence: Citizen, Non-citizen Resident, Visitor, Slave
Profession: What does your PC do for money?
Briefly Describe Your Character: Give us a line or two about you.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes or No. If yes, please explain.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Answer here.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Answer here.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Answer here.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Answer here.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Answer here.

Code: Select all
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[u]Type of Residence:[/u] Citizen, Non-citizen Resident, Visitor, Slave
[u]Profession:[/u] What does your PC do for money?
[u]Briefly Describe Your Character:[/u] Give us a line or two about you.
[u]Need Moderator’s Assistance:[/u] Yes or No.  If yes, please explain.

[u]Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you.[/u] Answer here.

[u]Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds?[/u] Answer here.

[u]Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season?[/u] Answer here.

[u]What sort of things do you like to write about?  Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions?[/u] Answer here.

[u]What would you like to improve upon in your writing?[/u] Answer here.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Nyctea on September 17th, 2021, 4:08 am

Character Name: Nyctea
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: Huntress

Briefly Describe Your Character: She is a Kelvic Great Horned Owl that is living a simple life between the city and the Northern wildlands of Ravok.

Need Moderator’s Assistance: No

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. The isolation. With The Outpost now existing, I'm interested in how it affects the culture of the city.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Monster hunts?

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? I'll be working on developing her wilderness survival skills and sending her into a comfortable retirement.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I like interactions and I am working on combat.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Descriptiveness.
Nyctea
This game is wild.

Words: 20097
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2012, 9:01 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sevris on September 19th, 2021, 5:38 am

Character Name: Sevris Lazarin
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: What does your PC do for money? Ebonstryfe Soldier
Briefly Describe Your Character: Highly determined to his goals. Though he can be closed off to others.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Not yet.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Rhysols direct influence is very interesting to me and it brings a whole new side to the game.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? I'm liking the new adjustments to the land of Ravok and weapons and tools that we used. I'd like to see how they evolve from there.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Gain higher position in the Stryfe.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Combat and magic are my favorite so far. But I enjoy a good dialogue if it means something.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? More details.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Allassanachassanya on October 11th, 2021, 10:50 am

Character Name: Allassanachassanya, usually known as Ssanya.
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: N/A, slave as above
Briefly Describe Your Character: Ssanya is enamoured with the idea of death, but naive in her understanding of it. She is a woman who longs, once more, for freedom.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Most likely, yes. When I last wrote Ssanya, she was enslaved to a PC - this was about 2 years ago now! She doesn't have any miza, so I would need to be enslaved to an NPC in the city, I expect. If you're able to let me know which NPC(s) I would be allowed to be enslaved to, that would be perfect.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. The 'city-on-the-water' theme, and how that influences the populace and helps shape the culture.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Nothing in particular.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Freedom from slavery, and development of Ssanya's understanding of Ravok.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Social interactions, personal introspection, mysteries and investigations.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Less blather, more meaning. I'd like to get better at combat writing, and cohesive storylines.
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)