We Don't Talk About Naadiyo! Pt I

Naadiya works on her weaving projects and is surprised by Artik.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 4:12 am

We Don't Talk About Naadiyo! Part I
13rd of Spring, 522 AV

Secret :
Please let me know if there are chronological issues as there were many timestamp changes due to plots and misunderstandings. Changes were made after many threads were already started/finished/even graded. Originally dated for the 3rd of Spring.

As Naadiya set up the warp yarns on her loom, she looked around and sighed at the lack of space for what seemed to be the hundredth time in the last few days since the start of the season. Soon she would be getting her own place and had even planned on scouting out a spot with Artik in the coming days. Winter had met Naadiya with a much needed windfall and in a short amount of time she found herself in a position of comfort again. Well… right now things were a little cramped but other than that, she was in a much better place financially, mentally and even romantically, surprisingly enough. Though, the last was still a cause of concern for her.

Artik still did not know about her little secret… or her newest of her little secrets, at least. And well… not so little as it turns out. She had no idea how he would react to something like that, she was not sure how she would even be able to approach such a topic with someone.

What if this was now going to be permanent, just a new quirk like the many that came from simply aging. That’s it, she had gotten to a certain point of full sexual maturity and now the next stage of her growth would be to fluctuate back and forth between genders. There were some animals that were able to play both roles of male and female for mating so maybe that was what this was…? A new stage of her evolution? Were there others experiencing this change the way she was? Should she panic?

Artik was supposed to come by later tonight so they could talk about what she was planning for her house. He had little building experience himself, but he'd told Naadiya he’d help her find a good spot in the jungle and then help negotiate a fair price with Randal for the building. She wasn’t sure if Randal would be doing any of the actual carpentry, but he was likely still the go-to guy for arranging the logistics, having done so many times before.

Her yarn supplies was getting low, especially for her next project. Already, she was dreading the thought of stepping outside of the Inn.

The last few days since she first experienced a… shift… Naadiya had secluded herself to the confines of the Protea and even then rarely stepped out her room. There were new guests in the inn, she knew. But she hadn’t yet had a chance to really get to know them. How would she now?

Hello, my name is Naadiya, but sometimes, depending on the phase of the moon, you can call me Naadiyo.

But had it been the moon that caused this? Naadiya couldn’t remember what the moon looked like the night when this had all started or even if it had truly started at night.

She'd begun drinking chamomile and mint tea the last three nights to calm her nerves and had found the hot beverage had been working wonders. Naadiya had even substituted it for her usual morning beverage, but there was still a bottle of cool water by the bed. Naadiya looked at it, still full, but still opted for the tea that had prepared for her. An idea tickled at the back of mind like an itch just out of reach. How had these things gotten to her room? Surely there was somebody who had done it, but the more Naadiya tried to think of who, the more her thoughts felt vague and formless. Maybe she hadn't met the inn keeper...

There was another person who I remember walking around arranging and cleaning things, Oralie, yes it must have been her who prepared this. How attentive. Naadiya'd have to thank her when she saw her.

A thin slice of lemon floated on the translucent brown brew, and its citrusy scent wafted up in the air. Naadiya brought it to her nose and took a deep inhale.

Maybe it was psychosomatic but even the scent was making her feel more relaxed.

Naadiya put on a sleeveless white isuas dress and matching scarf over her head and tossed the ends back off her shoulders, she figured if there was an unexpected shift she could cover her face before running off trying not to encounter anyone she knew on the way back into hiding.

WIth her bag on her shoulder, she made the ever so familiar trip to Juli’s shop.

Word Count: 752
Last edited by Naadiya on May 7th, 2022, 2:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Naadiya
Player

Words: 338062
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 4:14 am

Once she had arrived and greeted the young Svefra, Naadiya made an unusual request.

“Juli, what do you have that is braided?”

“I assume you mean other than my hair.”

“You assume right.”

“Anything in particular…?” Her face showed a bit of confusion but also interest.

“Literally anything braided, I want to see how it’s made. Hopefully get some inspiration.”

“Umm…..” Juli looked around the things she had under the counter while also trying to think to anything else she had in stock that might fit the description. “I’ve got ropes of course… a couple of styles. Here take a look at these… while I look for something else.”

Naadiya looked at the three coils of hemp rope on the counter. She touched one, it was so thick and heavy but the principle would be the same, she just had to change the material and scale. The second style was similar to the first but had used contrasting colors in its yarns making for a diagonal stripe pattern. She began envisioning how she could use different colored warp yarns to make designs that would only show at the ends of the fabrics. Already, too many ideas were flooding her mind. The last of the three was entirely different, having a flat wide shape instead of the usual tubular form of the others. Could she use this technique in her weaves?

Juli came back with an armful of things and laid them out on the counter.

Naadiya could see two kinds of whips, three spools of some sort, a leather pouch with a long strap and a basket she had carried the objects in.

“I wasn’t really sure what exactly you were looking for but this is pretty much everything I could think of… If you think of something particular I could maybe be more helpful…”

Juli’s tone a was leaning to the uncertain as she looked at the seemingly unrelated items on the counter. She was not entirely new to Naadiya’s lack of fluidity with giving details right off the bat, but ‘literally anything braided’? That was a little much, even for Juli. Curiosity was planting its seed and she stared at Naadiya, glancing towards to items the Benshira woman touched. Naadiya studied each item in silence and all Juli could do was hope another customer would not come in and distract her, lest her curiosity never be quenched.

Naadiya’s fingers ran over the whip’s handle, wondering how she could possible guess at the technique it took to create the thing without taking it apart. That would certainly be a waste and she did not want to waste the money on something like that. The other whip seemed to be almost the same braided style as one of the ropes, only using leather instead of twisted hemp. In the spools, Naadiya found, miniature versions of their larger adjacent rope cousins in.

She assumed Juli had seen the basket handles and thought it would qualify under Naadiya’s vague description, but Naadiya’s eyes could distinguish a weave from a braid, and while the principles of basket weaving and fabric weaving were essentially the same, the sharp difference in the raw materials made the techniques tricky to mix and match.

But the leather bag was lovely. Naadiya eyed the strap with its braided strips of dark chocolate toned leather, smooth and flexible she imagined the braided nature of it would make it more durable that a regular strap as the strain would always be spread rather than focusing on the spot under the highest stress. The metal rings, showed the strap to be adjustable and Naadiya considered that her final selling point.

“How much is this bag?”

“One gold miza”

“I will take it, but I also have a strange request. Can I have a small cutting from the three spools?”

“You want to buy a yard? I usually sell the whole spool but sometimes people buy it by the yard.”

“Uhhh no…. Even a yard would be too much, I really just need a small piece, somewhere between the length of a finger and the length of a hand.”

“That’s it?”

Naadiya nodded, raising her eyebrows hopefully, “I guess we could make it as if I was buying a full yard, but I would still only need the small pieces of each.”

“I mean… I would feel like I was cheating you. Here, just take a small cutting of each one and I won’t charge you, it honestly seems silly to try to divide up the cost to figure out what to charge in the end, plus you are getting the bag anyway. Consider this a small favor, not even that.”

Juli cut a few pieces, asking Naadiya if the length was okay and placed the small samples inside the leather pouch. Naadiya handed her the miza and with a thanks left one shop and headed towards another.

Word Count: 816
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 4:41 am

So far, so good.

Nothing bad had happened yet, but still Naadiya's hand moved up to her neck. Disguising the movement as if she had been scratching an itch, Naadiya checked to see if there was a masculine bump at its front and center. Her fingers felt nothing unusual and a small weight lifted off her shoulders. Whatever work she had done to lessen her paranoia during the winter seemed to be undoing itself with every time she checked her neck, or her jaw, or her chest, or her groin. That certainly had been the biggest difference Naadiya had noticed that had even affected the way she walked.

And I don’t feel it hanging there, being tossed back and forth from leg to leg. That should be my first indicator that everything is fine.

When she reached the clothing boutique Naadiya was surprised to see Dawn coming out whistling and snapping her fingers lightly as she moved her shoulders to the rhythm, or something close to rhythm.

“You know what I just did?”

“From the look on your face I’m going to guess you just had some early morning knookyknook with Mr. Swiftwater.”

Naadiya didn’t know where it had come from but she tried to soften the words that had already left her mouth with an innocent smile, batting her eyes animatedly.

Dawn had been stunned but only for two seconds. She was in too good of a mood to be rocked out of it even by shocking remarks made for the sake of shock value alone.

“No….” Her voice veer in a different direction, “well not yet… but now, he might just get some because things are looking good. I just finished some accounts and winter was not as barren as we’d expected, in part thanks to you, my little goose. I was going to call you the goose that laid the golden miza but look at you in all white! You are a swan!”

The ‘swan’ tried to not take offense. Dawn was often pointed with her words when she wanted to be, but looking at the blonde doing her little dance as she led the way back to the shop, Naadiya was going to give her the benefit of the doubt this time.

“I’m glad!” Naadiya exclaimed as she walked behind her boss. “I was thinking that now I would try something new—“

Naadiya was stopped short, when the shop owner came to a sudden halt.

“Honey,” she said without turning back, “if it’s not broke, why are you trying to fix it?! We’ve been selling the placemats like water in the desert! Why stop now when this particular vein of ore is still so abundant?”

Because it's creatively limiting. Because if I don't experiment I will never get better. Because I want to and I'm not you slave. Take your pick.

Almost immediately Naadiya had regretting voicing her plans to Dawn. Their arrangement was one that even now, especially now, was very beneficial to Naadiya.

Thank you Tony!

She was technically independent and Dawn held little sway in what Naadiya could actually make. Naadiya bought her yarns from Dawn, then came back with woven creations and sold them to Dawn at a wholesale price. Naadiya did not know what her boss’s true profit margins were and doubted she’d ever be told, but it was plain to see by Dawn’s sudden need to dance that she had probably made much more last winter than Naadiya herself.

“So,” Naadiya said, changing the topic and trying not to thinking of how much money exactly each placemat set was selling for in Riverfall. “Can I borrow an extra cloth bag today? I’m thinking I’ll take twice as much yarn this time.”

Almost distracted from her previous attempts at convincing Naadiya, Dawn simple nodded with one eyebrow raised. “Sure... you know where they are.”

She did, and without skipping a beat, Naadiya took two and started filling them with hanks of yarn. Trying to dissuade Dawn from starting her campaign again, Naadiya sang as she picked out colors. Early on, Naadiya had noticed Dawn seemed to enjoy music, especially when Naadiya sung at the shop. She was lulling the beast with a melody, and it seemed to work because she heard nothing else from Dawn until they made their exchange of coin and said their goodbyes.

Walking back to the inn, Naadiya grinned. Still no flopping. Still penis-free.

I suppose it’s important to be thankful for the little things in life as well.

word Count: 755
Last edited by Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 4:53 am

Getting back to the inn, Naadiya took her sandals off before entering and slipped in as quietly as possible. Ideally she would run into no one and get back inside her room as soon as possible. With light steps and her breath held, Naadiya glided through the inn and into her room. She was about to close the door behind her when Naadiya heard a faint whining noise and felt something pushing up against the door. She recognized that whine by now and let the door open enough for the large canine to enter the room hoping that he had not brought anyone else. He hadn’t.

“Good boy,” she whispered and petted his head, scratching in-between the ears. One happy yawn and the very good boy patted around the room before settling in one of the few cleared spots. Circling the chosen area once, he relaxed his long limbs and laid down with his head resting on his front paws. Large droopy eyes looked at Naadiya and her heart melted. She fell to the ground, weak at the knees and needing to pet and scratch the giant love monster that was Creature.

“I wish I could be like you…” she said to the dog, “but I have to work….”

Dragging herself up and to her loom was harder than it should have been. Dogs had their own magnetic pull, Naadiya was sure of it, it must be a biological factor no one ever took the time to study, but it was real.

Naadiya took a few skeins and one by she placed them on her borrowed yarn swift. She quickly spun them into balls and then filled a few shuttles with a single color. Then, remembering the dual-toned rope she’d seen at Juli’s, Naadiya painstakingly re-set up her loom’s warp yarns. She made it so that there were stripes of cream and navy, each one being a few yarns wide. As soon as she was ready, Naadiya sat down and started weaving.

The size she was working on, was larger than the placemats she had been previously making, but not as wide as the whole cloth she would weave for Dawn. She was working on a vertical stripe, which was much trickier than a simple horizontal one. Instead of sending the shuttle back and forth through the whole width of the fabric then swapping colors as she went down the length, Naadiya brought her shuttle only half the width, then adjusted the the heddle bar with her foot pedal and brought it back as if she was weaving a narrow piece of fabric but when she switched colors, she would do the same, effectively seaming the two sides together in the actual weave.

Once she was gotten the fabric length to be about twice its width, Naadiya finished up so she could focus on the fringes.

Going back to the bag she’d bought from Juli, Naadiya opened it to find the small cuttings of twine and thin rope. She took the simplest one. The one that had the same twisted hemp of a traditional rope. It didn’t have the contrasting color like the larger version Juli had, but had been made with the same technique. She held one end tight and unraveled the other one slightly, to see how the fibers were intertwined together. Then she took some of the now hanging fringe and twisted it tightly. Realizing she was not going to be able to hold one twisted tress, and twist the next at the same time, Naadiya found a hair pin and used that to help secure the fringe. With two locks of fringe already tightly twisted, Naadiya then spun them together so create the diagonal stripe she’d seen on Juli’s rope, only this one was cream and navy instead of black and un-dyed hemp. She secured the ends together with a knot and pulled the now-braided little fringe down a little to see if she had spun it too tight.

Exceedingly satisfied with the end result, Naadiya repeated it on the rest of the fringed edges before folding up the large towel.

“Not bad, huh, Creech? Not fancy, but getting there!”

Word Count: 699
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 5:02 am

Looking down at the big puppy-dog eyes, Naadiya smiled at the gentle giant. He got up from the spot he’d been laying in and stretched with a long yawn revealing all his bottom teeth and a long outstretched tongue. Then, with a couple of lazy step he pointed his snout to her nightstand and gave another pleading whine.

Naadiya got up and walked over to the dog, placing a hand on his back for a gentle pat.

“What is it baby? Do you want water?”

Creature whined. It seemed almost silly to call such a large animal ‘baby’, but he seemed to like it just fine. Naadiya grabbed the bottle and, without a bowl to fill, she tipped it slightly so the dog could drink. But Creature’s thirst was stronger than her grip and soon, his tongue had pulled the glass out of her hands. In a split second as the bottle fell, Naadiya jutted a hand out to try to grab it. She missed, but it had been enough to slow its fall because the bottle did not break upon meeting the floor. Cool water ran over the wood and quickly Naadiya jumped into action, looking for anything that shouldn’t get wet to make sure it survived unscathed.

Where was her journal? Naadiya had been keeping notes and plans for her work projects as well as her own personal projects in a book. It was where she had been keeping her accounts in order and how she kept track of her dreams. Where was the journal?!

A frantic glance around the room found the notebook safely sitting at the other side of the bed. A short sigh of relief and she relaxed. Creech had tensed when the bottle fell, not because of the spill but because of Naadiya’s reactions, and he too was now easing back to his usual nonchalance.

She almost considered using her newly made towel to wipe up the mess but that would have been sacrilegious, it was too nice and too new. Her feet had already gotten wet and so had her arms as the bottle had fallen but getting wet was par for the course of living in Syka.

Naadiya quietly crept to the kitchen to find some extra rags or towels to dry up her floor. She vaguely remembered someone telling her that they kept some handy in a drawer somewhere but she wasn’t sure which. There was an odd rumbling discomfort in her stomach and Naadiya figured she must be getting hungry. The first and second drawers she opened had been unsuccessful attempts but the third revealed a blue cloth that seemed absorbent enough. She was about to head back to her room when she heard someone coming through the entrance and then heard Artik’s voice.

Without even thinking about it she turned to head towards the door and greet him when her stomach gave another weird bubbling sound, this one more painful. She took a couple of steps and the cramp that had accompanied the gurgling sound grew. It felt as thought she was about have a very unladylike and very sudden bowel movement but once the wave passed, Naadiya could feel nothing running down her leg, and the air smelled fine.

Everything is fine.

Word Count: 540
Last edited by Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 5:09 am

And then it hit her.

Oh, no

She remembered this feeling. Dropping down into a crouch behind the counter at just the right moment, Naadiya escaped Artik’s sweep of the room. She didn’t have to check to know that she had shifted. If she needed any confirmation, she had gotten it as soon as she dropped down to the floor. Down on her hands and knees, shrunken into the smallest shape she could muster, Naadiya had already felt a certain part of her flop down unrestrained and was now hanging and touching the cool wood.

The feel was slightly arousing but the overwhelming fear of getting caught would get in the way, making her too nervous.

No… as it turned out that was bullshit, and the idea of getting caught was only working to make her more turned on. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she thought Artik would also find the story enticing, if he were to get past the largest hurdle. Oh, and what a hurdle it was…

She could hear him moving around, but the sound was getting fainter so Naadiya figured he was heading towards her bedroom. When she had judged that he had moved far enough away, Naadiya crept slowly to the main deck. She stayed low to keep out of sight, but doing do was putting strain on the seams of the dress she wore, now suddenly too tight for her recently masculinized musculature.

Pop. Pop. Pop.

Naadiya could feel just where she would need to mend the garment later, but she crept on. Going out back far enough, she cupped her hands around her mouth to amplify her volume and yelled out.

“Artik! Out here!”

Her voice had deepened, she just realized. Would he even think it was Naadiya calling? She had planned on luring him out to distract him and get him away from her room but the change in pitch might have thrown a wrench into things. Still crouching, and backing up into some foliage, Naadiya waited crossing her fingers.

Syna must have been on her side at that moment, and before too long she could see the pale blond of Artik’s hair hanging loose as he looked around the deck. By now, Naadiya had crawled to one of the windows near the gathering room and peered inside to make sure no one was in there, that would make things very awkward. She might have to plan around that.

No one was in the room. Twice blessed.

Outside, Artik had been calling out for her while heading towards the showers, hoping he’d find her wet, naked and slathered in soap, surely.

Naadiya climbed in through the window, thankful, for once, that they held no glass. With hurried steps, she crossed the distance between the gathering room and her own bedroom in what seemed like seconds. She could still hear Artik outside, he was starting to sing a very suggestive ballad that bordered on rude, one of Naadiya’s favorites. Reluctantly, she closed the shutters of her bedroom and locked them from the inside. She locked her bedroom door as well and as she did so, she wished Creature had still been inside to keep her company.

Wprd Count: 535
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 5:18 am

She sat on the bed, head pounding and heart beating a little too fast. Her palms were sweating and she could feel the sweat running down the center of her back but from her lap, jutted an erection that would not go down and Naadiya could focus on little more than that.

Artik was outside somewhere, she didn’t know where. Naadiya hoped he would not come back, but knew that it was unrealistic. First, she thought she shouldn’t light any candles so he would not see any light coming from inside and leave. But that was absolutely ridiculous, just seeing the shuttered window would make him think something was wrong, not having closed them himself when he left the room.

Still she sat in the dark for a little while. Her thoughts were running too fast for her to really keep track of anything.

How do I explain this? Why would he even believe me? How could I prove I am who I am?

Naadiya’d had plenty of conversations with Artik, many of them pretty deep and memorable. None of them would do her the courtesy to rushing to the surface of her mind. Instead, every memory and bit of logic buried itself deep under seven thick layers of insecurity, paranoia, panic, and designer blends of a variety of other deeply rooted anxieties.

Why won’t it go down?!

Her new penis seemed to have a mind of its own and was screaming for attention, only she was the sole person hearing its throbbing yells. Slowly her hand hovered toward it until it grabbed hold of the shaft, feeling its warmth through the fabric of her dress. The hand that held her penis was equally masculine and, for some reason, that too seemed to fan her flames. Her lips parted as her hand tightened its grip but just then she heard a knocking on the shutter of her window.

“Haha. Very funny. Were you just going to let me roam out there forever?” Artik’s voice came through the wooden panel. “I almost took a shower waiting for you!”

Impulsively she replied, again forgetting her voice. “Great idea! You should take a shower!”

If nothing else, this might give her a chance to escape, though she wasn’t sure where she’d run to now. Slowly, she stood and went to the door leading to the hallway, unlocking it as quietly as possible. But Naadiya wouldn’t be slipping away unnoticed this time. Artik was close enough to recognize the was voice was not the one he’d expected, and the knocking became faster.

“Who’s in there!? Naadiya are you in there?! Who’s with you?”

The hurt in his voice was the only thing that stopped her from running. Her hand had been on the handle. Turned the knob. Opened the door. But she couldn’t go. He would assume she was with another man and there was something in his speech that made her think the idea would hurt him as much as the reverse would have hurt her. So she couldn’t run. She would explain to him.

Word Count: 512
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naadiya on March 12th, 2022, 5:27 am

Slow feet carried her to the window and even slower hands unlocked and opened them. The man that stood before her had a face red with either fury or anguish.

Without waiting for any reply, Artik jumped in through the window, pushing Naadiya out of the way and looked around the room, nostrils flared.

“Where is she?!”

He looked under the bed and through the closet and obviously found nothing. Naadiya was holding her palms up claiming innocence but when Artik looked at her next, he saw a man in a dress, with a raging erection.

It took a moment for the Svefra’s mind to decide what it was seeing and as he stared, he realized how much the cross dressing man looked like Naadiya. The same shape of the lips, the same thick dark hair falling down beyond the breast…. But no breasts. His eyes kept going down until they were met with a penis pointing right back at him.

“Where is she?” He repeated, looking back up at Naadiya's face, confusing seeping into his own.

Naadiya realized she was in a grey area and did not know what to say. Instead of answering him she said.

“I’m her brother” it was a plea for innocence, as desperate as it was false.

She had told Artik of her twin before but wondered now if he had been sober enough at the time to remember that she’d mentioned the fact that said twin was also female.

Artik’s gaze seemed to first lose focus and then with a frown, to gain it again.

“Her brother?”

Naadiya nodded.

“Oh…well then...” He looked again at the pole that stuck out from Naadiya’s groin, it was surprisingly long and hard to miss, but as soon as he realized where he was looking, Artik threw his gaze onto the nightstand, where he held it firmly for the rest of the conversation. “She hadn’t told me she was having family in town…”

Artik was slowly edging his way to the door, but his eyes were still glued to the table.

“Sorry to have… disturbed you… I thought Naadiya was going to be here… She said she would meet me here….”

Thinking Artik was potentially considering waiting for her more female self somewhere else in the inn, Naadiya blurted out, “Oh no, she got tied up… with something… told me to tell you the only thing she really wanted was for her place to be near the pools— the community pools.”

“Oh… umm ok…? Thanks for tell me…Are you staying here with her?” Artik couldn’t believe just how clean the edges were of that nightstand.

Really good craftsmanship. He thought. Great quality woody. Penis. No. The drawer handles are very nice as well.

“I am yeah… not for very long… hopefully…”

“Right” Is that wood lacquered or just polished? Its so shiny on top.

Artik was nearing the doorway but Naadiya had been stunned in place and too scared to move. For all she knew, moving even an inch would be all it took to break the spell that was allowing Artik to believe this fool’s charade.

The Svefra awkwardly walked passed Naadiya and her amazingly-still-rock-solid erection. She wasn’t sure if he had meant to brush up on it on if he’d even felt doing so, but Naadiya had definitely felt it, and inhale sharply the second it happened.

“Oh so... thank again. It was nice meeting you and really sorry to barge in on you...!” Artik did not turn around as he sped towards the exit.

Naadiya closed the door to her room once more and leaned back against it. Her breathing was heavy. Sweat was beginning to bead on her forehead.

What had just happened? Did he believe me in the end?

Suddenly and without warning, Naadiya felt a heat burst inside her. It rushed over her whole body then concentrated itself between her legs and before she knew it, Naadiya had erupted in an entirely new way.

Word Count: 668
Naadiya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alric Lysane on March 15th, 2022, 7:21 am

Your Grades

Naadiya