The end means a new beginning (Iris Dove)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Miya on January 1st, 2011, 3:11 pm

Miya just grabbed the first wooden thing that she could reach, having no idea what it might be... some sort of a chest, or a jewelery box? Either way, it was quite big so whoever lived here must have been quite rich.

Her petite body moved towards the other side of the room and she lightly sat down on the same place she was sitting before, dropping the box on the floor and pulling out a cloak from her bag.
The way this female's hands moved over the wood clearly gave her animalistic nature out. She was no ordinary human, because one could not, by any chance, split the box in half with not much effort, if at all.

"I hope we can start a fire with these two rocks I have here... I really can't be bothered to go and look for more..." she added, hoping Iris would hear and agree with the suggestion.
Picking up the rocks and pushing the pile of wood closer, she started hitting one rock against the other, till a spark came out and lit one of the pieces of wood
"Took me long enough..."
When will I be unleashed?
It's not the way it should be.
Yearning again only to be myself
When I'm free...

Unleash my consciousness, please...
Miya
Player

Words: 19634
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 10:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on January 1st, 2011, 4:03 pm

Iris watched as the outline of Miya's body crossed the room, holding something in her hand. Iris heard a loud crack, Miya must have managed to break it into smaller pieces, she thought, as she walked slowly over to Miya's dark outline.

"I hope we can start a fire with these two rocks I have here... I really can't be bothered to go and look for more..." Miya said, Iris simply nodding in the dark, as if Miya could easily make such a gesture out.

Iris began to hear a constant low clicking sound, she assumed it to be Miya running two stones against each other, being able to only vaguely make out the subtle movements of Miya's arms in the dark. After a few minutes, a spark was formed, it lit up one of the pieces of wood. "Took me long enough..." Miya muttered as Iris made her way closer to the fire, bending her face down, and blowing on it lightly to get it going. The flame only picked up a little bit; but at least it was something she thought, as she told her friend, "good job."
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Words: 77849
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2010, 5:38 pm
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on January 1st, 2011, 5:32 pm

Miya smiled and nodded, hoping Iris at this point could actually see something.
The fire gave the room a bit more of a warmer look, even though not much heat was coming from it yet. Miya's tiny fingers moved the pieces of wood all over the fire, getting it going a bit more.
"I can't believe I actually am doing this..."

The human form, in a weather like this was not something Miya would usually do. Sleeping with fur on was much easier, and especially in creepy houses like this one.
Could she do it? Should she do it? Did Iris know? If not, how would she react??
All of these questions were something Miya had to worry about before transforming into what she actually was.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on January 1st, 2011, 5:52 pm

The fire cast long shadows across Miya's and Iris' faces. It accentuated some of their facial features, while concealing others entirely in shadow. The fire was slowly growing, giving off a warm glow, even though it wasn't very bright, big or warm yet.

Miya's tiny fingers moved the small pieces of wood all over the fire, getting it going a bit more. "I can't believe I actually am doing this..." she said. "Me either," Iris replied simply, in response to her being in and old abandoned house, with essentially, a stranger. After all, how much did she truly know about Miya. It wasn't much Iris realized as her teeth started chattering a bit, and her body shivered with the cold.

Iris bent down again, blowing on the fire, wishing it'd expand and warm her and her companion far faster than it was.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on January 8th, 2011, 2:04 pm

Miya sighed deeply, feeling the cold air basically cut through her throat and lungs.
That was a stupid idea, she thought to herself as she rubbed her hands together and then moved each palm over her arms, trying to warm up a bit. It was insanely cold and Miya just hated that fact.

Yes, it was unusual for her to be with a complete stranger, but Iris didn't seem all that dangerous, besides, Miya could always turn into what she truly was, now couldn't she?
She just shook her head, moving her thoughts back to the fire, looking at Iris trying to actually extend it a bit.
Her fingers moved a little, thin piece of wood which almost instantly caught the fire, dropping it onto the other edge of the pile and blowing into it lightly.
"IT WORKED!", Miya squeaked and just kept her face close to a bit more extended fire now.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on January 8th, 2011, 2:22 pm

Iris was slowly but steadily growing more and more tired. Her eyes were feeling heavy, and slightly itchy. Her eyes always felt like that when her body seemed to beg her to go to sleep. At times, she started to nod off, her head tilting back slightly, before she jerked herself awake. She didn't want to be the first one to fall asleep, and she didn't want to appear rude to her new friend either, but she just couldn't stay awake anymore. If Miya had said anything to her while she was in this state: caught in-between sleep and wakefulness, than Iris was certainly too tired to hear it.

Sleepily, Iris whispered to Miya, "good night," as she curled up by the fire, her hands resting under her head, as she almost instantly fell into a deep and dreamless slumber. The fire casting long shadows over her entire body that must have made her seem far more threatening and sinister than she actually was.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on January 8th, 2011, 2:34 pm

Miya just smiled warmly, pulling her cloak off of her and dropping it over Iris. This woman seemed nice and she didn't deserve to freeze to death. Miya on the other hand, just lightly stood up, pulled her little dress off and after a slow shiver, made a quite, almost painful grunt... and she was no longer there..
Well, at least not the slim, pale, blonde and innocent female.. no
At this point, one could see a dark, wild cat with big, bright green eyes settling it's large body next to the fire and the dress that the girl from before had dropped.

Miya's paws at this point crossed right before the fire as she kept on thinking about the city mother warned her. Could it be any worse than her past life? No... nothing could be worse than that...

And so the cat laid there till the sunrise, after which the same, young, pale girl left the building with her backpack, a cloak and half of the food she had. The other half was left next to the sleeping beauty still warmed up by the sparkling flames of now, rather large and promising fire.

THE END
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Panna Cotta on January 30th, 2011, 2:53 pm

IRIS

• Socialization 2
  • Interrogation 2
  • Observation 3
  • Grooming 1
  • Intimidation 2
  • Persuasion 1
  • Leadership 1
  • Lore of the winter cold
  • Lore of claustrophobia
  • Lore of being pestered by bar patrons
  • Lore of shooing people away
  • Lore of keeping warm

MIYA

• Socialization 2
  • Interrogation 1
  • Observation 1
  • Intimidation 1
  • Wilderness Survival 1
  • Longing for a bondmate
  • Lore of Zeltiva's Kelp Bar
  • Lore of the winter cold
  • Lore of lying
  • Lore of being pestered by bar patrons
  • Lore of shooing people away
  • Lore of keeping warm
  • Lore of lighting a fire

NOTES:
  • Miya, please note that the French do not exist in this universe. (Just pointing out cause you said "I am sorry for my french..." hehe)
  • A good start for being friends. Though I'm sure big kitties eat birds... ;)
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Trailblazer (1)

Previous