[Stitch's Scrapbook] What DOES that blind man see?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Stitch on May 18th, 2011, 4:47 am

Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Kit Rowan on May 18th, 2011, 6:23 am

Unless Otherwise Stated, Expect Kit To Have Already Disguised Herself With Illusionism As 'Shy' In Every Ravok Thread.
Kit Rowan
Acrobat, Sorceress, Rogue

Words: 433379
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Stitch on May 22nd, 2011, 8:20 pm

Malia (Vanessa) 3:30 pm
She was walking down a deserted street. Rain was pouring down from the dark clouds above, and the hood of her cloak hid most of her features. Only the tip of her nose peeked out from the shadow, and a faint glitter revealed where her eyes were. Her steps were self-confident and fast. Never did she lose her sense of direction. When reaching a small square with a well in its middle, she sank back into the shadows between two houses and waited. It was the right time and the right place for the meeting.

Stitch 3:34 pm
A dark trenchcoat shrouded his features, the collar pulled up to form a make-shift mask around his lower face. A cloud of smoke drifted from the mask, the dim glow of a small cigarette pulsing from the shadows. He stepped quickly, moving through the darkened streets, purposeful and methodical in his steps. There was a place to be, things to do, and a rainstorm to get away from. He hated rain. It practically rendered his smoking habit useless, as even now, the one he was attempting to puff on was growing damp. Darn thing. With a slight snarl, he pulled up short, stopping right beside the well. Lifting his hands from the pockets of the trenchcoat, he brought them up to cup the cigarette, attempting to shield it from the rain. It still had a few good puffs left.

Malia (Vanessa) 3:44 pm
A smile formed in the shadows as she watched him emerging. Even from the distance she could see the cigarette between his lips. Whenever she saw him, he was smoking. Somehow that image caused her to grow interested in tobacco herself. But she preferred watching and observing, not acting. However, after a while she left the shadows and walked over to him. “Did you do what we discussed? What did you find out?” she asked in a whisper. There was nobody else around, but she knew that one couldn’t count on first impressions.

Stitch 3:50 pm
"Do you have an umbrella?" He barely even waited for her to finish speaking before he growled his question, shuffling back and forth from one boot to the other while he glowered at her. Dark eyes scanned her figure, and then he sighed, shaking his head. "No, no, of course you don't. You like the rain. You likely did a rain dance before you left. You know I hate it. Is that why you summoned it?" The accussations came quick and sharp, a single finger jabbing at her. Waiting just a brief second for her response, he shrugged, then went back to serious mode. He was an odd man. It was hard to tell if he was teasing, or if he actually blamed her for the rain. "I did, yeah. I have his schedule for the rest of the year. Everywhere he'll be, when he'll be there, and most of the time, what he'll be doing."

Malia (Vanessa) 3:59 pm
She grinned and her eyes glittered under the hood. Raising a hand, she plucked the cigarette from his lips and threw it in the darkness of the well. “Smoking is unhealthy. They will detect you easily when you start coughing.” Whether or not he was teasing her, that was her response. She had always been the one with the secrets which probably came from their individual roles. Plus, she enjoyed annoying him. Then she leaned back and folded her arms in front of her chest. “We’ll have to go over the details, I suppose. And I need to find someone who can provide me with a pendant for the necklace... by next week. It’s getting hot.”

Stitch 4:03 pm
"I don't cough. Only wimps cough. I suck down the smoke and exhale it like a mighty fire dragon. That doesn't include coughing." He scowled at her from behind the collar of his now-soaking trenchcoat, lowering both hands to plunge them back into his pockets. He shuffled from foot to foot for a second, then paused, glancing down. Shuffling around in his pokect for a moment, he then pulled his hand out just to feel around on the inside of his coat, loosening a few buttons to give him the room to do so. After a bit, he produced a wide-brimmed black hat, which had likely been there to add to his mysterious outfit. He stared at it a bit, tilting his head to the side. "Huh. I was wondering where that was. Must have gotten stuck to the side in the laundry. Or something." His eyes gleaming, he plopped the hat onto his head, tugging the brim down to shroud his face even further. Now he really looked like a cliche dark detective. "What details? I already have the details worked out. You think too much. And how does one go about getting a pendant for your fancy little doo-dad?"

Malia (Vanessa) 4:14 pm
She laughed and then watched the mysterious appearance of the hat, not really interested in it. He probably tried to annoy her back anyway. When he insulted one of her tools, though, anger tinged her voice. “My ‘fancy little doo-dad’ will save us if the plan fails! I assume you do not want to end up in a cell without any cigarettes or worse, with a rope around your throat! So if you don’t have any suggestions, I’ll contact my sponsor”, she hissed. Extending a finger, she pointed towards his chest. Was she threatening him? “You know what? I don’t care about you one bit, but if they catch me, we’ll both be dead before the sun rises the next time. What’s so hard to understand about that?”

Just a little writing game Malia wanted to play on AIM. We both just wrote, without any planning or anything. It was fun, and helped me churn out a post, which is something I have been struggling with doing lately. She wanted to just get my fingers typing, which it did!

The continuation comes later! <3
Stitch
Blind Man

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Stitch on May 22nd, 2011, 10:50 pm

A depressing day in the Life and Times of the Stitch.

Remember that I broke it off with a girl I loved. Why do I remember it today, when I have been fine for two weeks now? And why does it bug me today? Spiral into depression.

Consider eating several bowls of Reese Puffs. That should teach me. Silly fat Stitch. Forever Alone. I will grow fat and old in my silly little corner, reserved for silly fat me. >/

But then, a ray of light shines through my mind. I shouldn't live like this. I should show her. I should show her not to make me feel sad even though she has been gone and I am okay with her being gone cause I did it in the first place and I am just being silly with my emotions!

So I go jogging. To work off the fat, and become a mass of sexy muscle that every girl (and Dimitri) would be proud of.

I jog for two miles.

I come home. Eat a healthy lunch. Sit down and try to write. I get motivated to write by Malia, see post above. I post several posts. Once again, like a boss. Remember how I am blessed. With God, with friends. I am still 20. I still have a future. I am just falling into the silly rut that most teenage girls do. ...I am acting like a teenage girl. I suck it up, work out a little more, take a quick nap, play some games...

I really turned my depression around!

Turn on some radio, planning on jamming to some slamming tunes.

Drive straight to store, buy three Hungry Man dinners with around 1500 calories apiece, a pack of Full Throttle Energy Drinks, and a package of Keebler Cookies. Eat them in corner of room (the silly little corner, reserved for silly fat me). Lament about what a fat whore I am.

Sit back, and review day. Come to conclusion.

Then, I see a package of Hershey Bars.

Day is suddenly better again.

Spoiler :
I am totally exaggerating the depths of my sadness. Feel free to laugh. It was meant to be funny. xD
Last edited by Stitch on May 23rd, 2011, 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stitch
Blind Man

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Darren on May 22nd, 2011, 10:56 pm

Omg is that moving Imma boss banner something you made yourself? That's just awesome!

Heh don't worry that mood can get the best of us Stitch. Just know that you aren't ever alone in struggles such as these.

Edit: In before Hershey bars >.>
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cayenne on May 22nd, 2011, 11:57 pm

That is ALL.
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Gossamer on May 23rd, 2011, 12:24 am

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Seth on May 23rd, 2011, 12:25 am

Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Office

Postby Gossamer on May 23rd, 2011, 12:30 am

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Colombina on May 23rd, 2011, 1:00 am

If you're going to be sad, might I humbly suggest my "Long, Dark, Lonely Night of the Soul" music selections.

And

I also think eating while crying is probably the most cathartic thing ever (just throwing it out there). However, if you can eat, cry and shower all at once, then you are a Sadness Champion.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

PreviousNext