Epic Quest Victims... erh Volunteers!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Gossamer on May 24th, 2011, 8:15 pm

As many of you know, we're doing a 'Take it to the next level!' campaign on Mizahar for a two-fold reasoning. First, we're trying out and practicing as storytellers how to tie threads together, create overarching plotlines and to work as a group to help make just mundane quests something truly extraordinary. This is kind of a class assignment as a group and has turned into something of a bonding experience for the storytellers themselves.

However, we have some issues! A few newer storytellers don't have people to storytell for yet. The requirement is that the PC cannot be a Storyteller themselves. They must have a fleshed out character. And they cannot be 'firends' with the storyteller that picks them as a victim... erh volunteer!

We're going to have to do some 'borrowing' in domains to get folks like Secret a player since his domain JUST OPENED and there's not so many Jamoura around.

So.. if you'd like to play and would like to be considered as a volunteer/victim please give a shout out in this thread, list any domains you can be in easily (even as flashbacks) and why you would like to be considered. This isn't a popularity contest. New players can play too. They just have to SWEAR they will stick around for the whole of the quest so the Storyteller doesn't waste tehir time developing something and have someone disappear.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Plague on May 24th, 2011, 8:24 pm

I would be willing to let a storyteller go after Plague. However I have to finish up a modded quest before I could submit for sure. I don't want to sign up and then have him die before the quest could start. But if I live through the current thread, sign me up for this.
Plague
Player

Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Seidaku on May 24th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Sign me up. I am always happy to be a guinea pig... I mean team player. Alvadas and the immediate area around it are about all I could realistically do, but I am open for pretty much anything.

I guess I am still new, but would it help if I pinky swear to stick around? Besides, I am pretty sure Yanessavhanet would hunt me down and do bad things to me if I left you guys high and dry.

I am a bit light on ideas that are really within the reach of Seidaku right now, but I have plans of my own for later :)
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Words: 140247
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Irriari on May 24th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Ok, well I would love to be a part of this. My storyteller hasn't been around a lot, but I'm heavily focused in Sahova right now, though I can do flashbacks to the Sea of Grass.

I'm imagining an epic thread in Sahova... and wondering if I should hit the submit button.

Just kidding, I'd love to be considered for it!

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Keshya on May 24th, 2011, 9:00 pm

I'm still working on fleshing out my CS, but it's nearly complete. I'd love for a chance to have a mod play around with her. I also play Kalasshmalah, but her history isn't nearly as fleshed out and her shop will keep her a bit too busy for any epic adventures. Keshya can be currently found in Ravok, and can flashback to Zeltiva, Mura, Nyka, Sahova, and Sunberth. So if anyone is interested in toying around with this troubled girl, feel free to toss me a PM.
Keshya
Player

Words: 1903
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2011, 5:10 am
Character sheet

Postby Rage on May 24th, 2011, 9:01 pm

A Charoda willing to venture into mainland Falyndar for a quest would be lovely as well... Just PM me.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Kit Rowan on May 24th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Kit is being forced to flee home for a while. I could direct her to more or less anywhere that she could realistically reach from Alvadas in a season. I need her to grow up, preferably in an incredibly emotionally scarring way, so yeah. I'd be incredibly happy to take part in a mod quest. So if you'd like to kick an uppity illusionist down a few pegs, Kit is open.

I should be reaching Lhavit by late-summer.
Last edited by Kit Rowan on June 5th, 2011, 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Unless Otherwise Stated, Expect Kit To Have Already Disguised Herself With Illusionism As 'Shy' In Every Ravok Thread.
Kit Rowan
Acrobat, Sorceress, Rogue

Words: 433379
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Tempest on May 24th, 2011, 9:38 pm

I would love to volunteer myself for an epic quest. I have not yet hit threading yet, but the character is sound. The character is in the Sylira region, and as Zith, may have some species troubles.

The other character I wish to volunteer is in Sunberth or anywhere in the Sylira region and is a specialized bloodline Isur named Aberdon Fullswing Pitrius
Tempest
Player

Words: 4365
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2011, 6:13 am
Character sheet

Postby Darren on May 24th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Waves* I'm up for the challange.

Borne in Avanthal

planning to move to Denval and WR next season.
Last edited by Darren on May 24th, 2011, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kraliha on May 24th, 2011, 9:49 pm

I'm up for some victimazation and or volunteering for it in the spires!
Kraliha
Player

Words: 1080
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2011, 4:25 am
Race: Jamoura

Next