[Ravok Quest] Havoc in Ravok (Quest Participants Only)

A secret organization rises up against the Black Sun and havoc spills into the streets of Ravok.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Cassandra Coven on July 29th, 2011, 1:56 pm

Cassandra forced color into her cheeks at Trevinus' flattering words, playing the part of a humble Ravokian being honored by the presence of one of those in power within the city. It was not hard to do, as the effects of whatever magic the Acolyte had used upon her still lingered in her psyche, and she felt herself quite taken to the man. Tentative glances, an eager lean in her posture and an almost shy smile upon her lips - subtle signs all, but combined, and her delivery of it refined in countless nights of practice upon the regular tavern patrons, it made the act appear as if she had woven a spell of her own, one of an illusion that presented her as the perfect guest to Trevinus' attentions.

ImageThe Acolyte seemed quite used to the high life, as evidenced by his speech, and again demonstrated by his table manners. Cassandra did her best to ape his actions, sifting through the memories of her childhood when her mother had instructed her on how a proper gentlewoman should behave at the table, just to match Trevinus in his social graces. It was a struggle from the start, as Cassandra was used to rushing her meals right before returning to work, but this time she forced herself to cut the meat into the smallest of pieces to be able to fit the barest of openings of her mouth ("A lady never shows her teeth when taking a bite!" her mother had taught her) and she chewed her food to savor the flavor, rather than chomping down on it a few times before swallowing as she had grown accustomed to.

The small talk exchanged between the two of them were of more mundane things, and Cassandra answered any of Trevinus' questions about her life in Ravok so far with polite interest. It felt quite pleasant for the dark-haired woman, as she basked in the man's favor for her, though she was fully aware of the covert glances sent their way by both the tavern's mainstays and the servers alike. She knew well enough that what she was enjoying right now was far from the norm for one of her lowly station, but Cassandra did not care. She was going to take advantage of it while it lasted. She had learned the unspoken rule of Ravok well.

"If it pleases you, m'lord, I would walk with you to the Vitrax. I...I would like it to be with you when I enter the place for the first time. I'm afraid my experiences with some members of the Black Sun have not be as...ah... pleasant as it is with you."

She lowered her gaze, just the reaction a submissive woman would do, only to brush a stray lock of hair away from her face as she looked back up at Trevinus. When her eyes met his, a half smile lighted her lips. It had just a faint bit of pleading mixed in with its sweetness.
Last edited by Cassandra Coven on August 5th, 2011, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
there is something
i have to say to you
if you promise you'll understand
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Words: 205763
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2010, 8:21 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on August 4th, 2011, 1:02 am

Reaver

The ritual went by smoothly, and nothing odd seemed to happen with the vial either. It just sat there, unmoving, between the sleeping woman's breasts. She didn't move when Reaver nudged her either, and so he was left to his own devices in the room. As he went to knock on the door Reaver heard a strange sizzling sound and if he looked back at the woman he would see smoke coming from the woman's chest as the vial burned it's way into her skin. Suddenly the woman screamed and began to writhe about in pain. Her back arched in an unnatural way, almost like she was possessed, and then just as quickly she went still and silent. Her breathing returned to normal and slowly the woman sat up, looking around in confusion.

"Where am I?"

Trevinus and the guard burst into the room, the guard with his weapon drawn, but both relaxed when they saw the woman sitting there in the middle of the room. The woman looked over at Reaver and the two men, then back at the corpses in the room, her foggy mind still trying to understand what was happening to her. "I take it the ritual went well then," Trevinus commented, noting Reaver was already dressed and wrapped. "And the vial seems to have taken to the woman. We should get her out of here before..."

The words slowed to a stop as Trevinus stared at the woman. A strange, pale, greenish liquid was seeping out of her hands and into the air around her, swirling around her body slowly yet with increasing speed. Trevinus glanced at the guard who withdrew his weapon once more. The girl turned her head toward the Reaver and two men at the door. Her eyes were solid white as she slowly stood. "She's in the trance, we need to-"

The woman ran toward the door, holding her hand out in front of her like a battering ram. The liquid swirled around her arm and vanished, but when the woman got near the three each was blasted back by a sudden gust of wind. It was akin to being punched by a Jamoura and all were knocked off their feet. The woman ran past them and out into the hall. The guard jumped to his feet, but Trevinus shouted for him to stop.

"No! Let her go! She will go back to her conspirators and spread the curse."

Trevinus climbed back to his feet and took a moment to dust himself off. "I didn't know she could do that," he muttered under his breath. If Reaver had not yet risen Trevinus would offer him a hand to assist him to his feet. "Well... I do believe we are done then. You are free of the curse, and the vial is back where it needs to be. If you don't mind, we'll have to blindfold you again to lead you out." As soon as Reaver was ready he was blindfolded once more and led out of the dungeons. It wasn't until they were back on the docks where they had first arrived that the blindfold was removed. If he had no further questions, Reaver would be sent on his way, though Trevinus did seem willing to speak a bit more if need be.

OOCOkay.. That's pretty much it then. Make a closing post. If you have further questions I will answer them before awarding XP, but your part in the story is over for now. Reaver is free of the curse, and it's back where it belongs. Or at least, let us hope he is free... >.>

Cassandra Coven

Oh, how lovely she was, how irresistably lovely. Trevinus was fairly certain he had found his new favorite in Cassandra, and he knew it would be a perfect relationship between them. Cassandra was not only influenceable by his magic, but she was smart enough to realize that her relationship with the Acolyte could only prove beneficial to her. It didn't matter that she thought she was using him, or that she was aware of some sort of magical influence. The magic would always be there, every time they met, and so long as Cassandra allowed him to affect her and kept on playing their game together, they would both reap the benefits.

When both had finished their meals Trevinus rose from his seat and walked around the table, offering Cassandra his hand to help her up. Playing the perfect gentleman, he pushed her hair under the table after she stood and then took her on his arm and led her out of the building. Trevinus was well aware of those watching them, which was part of the reason he was putting on such a show, but none dared make eye contact with them as they walked out the door.

The walk to the Vitrax would be a much different experience for Cassandra than her usual walks. Beggars did not approach them, cut purses did not look upon them, and the guards nodded in respect (or perhaps fear) to both of them when they spotted the black sun emblem clearly displayed on Trevinus clothes. They did not pay the ravosalaman for their ride as he took them into the heart of the city, and in fact the driver thanked them when they exited the boat, as if they had done him a great favor.

Into the courtyard of the Vitrax they went, a place most only saw glimpses of through the gates out front. The fortress was protected by massive stone walls, and all around them members of the Ebonstryfe trained. None barred their path as Cassandra and Trevinus passed beneath the hard gaze of the statue of the Ebon Lord, Gru'tral, nor did they stop them from entering the Vitrax itself. As they entered into the main hall they were greeted with the sight of another towering statue of the Ebonlord. Large curving stairs led to the upper levels, but Trevinus took them right and down a narrow hall which led them to a stairwell heading down. At the bottom of the stairs Cassandra knew they were underwater, and it was a rather eerie feeling to be sure, but the stone structure was sound and had no leaks. It was a short walk further and then they passed through a simple door leading into a bare room. Already a man sat chained to a chair, a black hood pulled over his face to obscure his vision.

The room was mostly bare. Against one wall was a small table with a pitcher of cool ice water and two cups. Against another wall was another table which had nothing on it. Here was an empty chair across from the prisoner, and then of course the prisoner and his own chair.

"This man is a rapist and a murderer. We captured him fleeing from the scene of his latest victim, a young woman who worked at the house of immortal pleasures. Barely sixteen years if age, and he stole her life. Whatever pain you choose to inflict on him, know that he deserves a thousand times more. His pain will be your relief. ...do you.. need anything in particular for this, or will your hand be enough? And if you desire privacy, I can wait outside the door."

Crismento Miren

Korin smiled when Crismento stopped at the door. Coin, it was always coin that won them over. Coin would keep them coming back more than fear of death or even love. So long as the coin kept flowing, Korin knew the con artist was his. At least, that is what Korin assumed. Crismento was just like any other criminal out there, as far as he was concerned, and he just couldn't resist the money.

"Good. I promise, you will enjoy this much more than you did the last assignment."

Something was tossed to Crismento. Something small. If he dropped it, it would not break, but once it was firmly in his hands he was able to take a good look at it. The vial was simple, and appeared to be made of glass. It was filled with a clear liquid, and in it's center was what appeared to be a single drop of blood. The drop never moved, no matter how much it was shaken, and the vial would never break not open no matter how hard he tried. Despite it's peculiar yet simple appearance, what would disturb Crismento most of all was what he felt when he touched it. Power. Djed. The very thing that fueled his own magic, this thing seemed to resonate with it.

"That," Korin said firmly, "Is an artifact created by the druvin, Lord Silvas. I want you to take it to the whore house. Lay with this Fiona if you can, but if she is not available then any girl will do. If you can find one that knows of Fiona, that would be better. Place the artifact against her skin. It will burn into her, but perhaps you can find a way to make her not notice.. or perhaps your magic will keep her calm. It doesn't really matter, once it is beneath the flesh it will be nothing more than a burn mark. Do this, and you will be rewarded."

Assuming that Crismento agreed, he would be shown the door once more. When he made his way to the House of Immortal Pleasures, any mention of Fiona would be met with blank stares or outright denials. If he used his magic enough he would eventually find a girl who knew of Fiona, but if he questioned her too much she would become defensive. "So do you wanna do this, or are you gonna keep asking questions? Cause I ain't paid to talk, honey."

OOCOkay.. So go ahead and have fun with that. When it comes to the actual vial burning into her flesh part, that is when you should end the post and let me respond.

Aello

"Yes, yes," Kiochi muttered, and Aello would note that the echoing had indeed stopped, "The goddess will have us all one day. Perhaps even the other gods. But then, I wonder, who will come for her?" Hehheeehhehehehehee Giggling, everywhere, but Kiochi didn't seem to notice at first. He merely stood there, his mouth unmoving, as he contemplated his own words. Then suddenly his eyes came back into focus and he frowned. The giggling stopped, and Kiochi's gaze softened before he continued. "What is a Kiochi? I am a Kiochi, or rather that is my name. What am I, I think is what you are wanting to know. That, I'm afraid, I cannot answer. Perhaps I don't even know." The strange creature shrugged and turned around, walking over to the bars. He peered out into the hall, talking to Aello still.

"They won't hear me. Only those I want to hear hear me. But that's a gift that would take too long to explain. You had other questions. How did I get in?" Kiochi turned back to the spiritist, "He let me in, of course." Kiochi emphasized the word he when he spoke. "And I can't say I know much about how the guards treat people. I'm not the criminal, you are. But you said you want to live, I think. Yes, that is definitely what you said. Maybe I can help you, or rather I can help her to help you. But it's not me, or even her, who would be helping you. He would be helping you. I think you know who I'm talking about. The question is, do you want His help? Otherwise, I think she might die trying, and you'll be executed just like the rest of them. Yes, that's likely what would happen.. but I don't think she would die quickly. No, Dira will have to wait. She's too sweet for them not to want to play with her first. If it was up to me I'd tell them to kill her quickly, but I'm just a messenger. Oh dear, oh dear. I hate to think what kind of games they would play with her."

Kiochi turned back to Aello, his ramblings apparently over. The monkey like creature stared at her, and the giggling started again as a whisper at first, but it grew louder. And then it stopped again when Kiochi seemed to hear it. "So what message should I bring, dear Aello? Would you like some help, His help, or do you think she can save you on her own? And you know she will try. Oh, she will try her best."

Alenias

Siriana stood off to the side as Alenias and Treanus spoke. She seemed to be handling it well, the kelvic bond was truly a powerful thing. How might she have reacted if he had revealed himself before she found a bond mate? It was something that hopefully they would never have to find out. Treanus smiled back at Alenias. He knew she no longer cared for him the way she once did, Aello had taken that spot, but it was still strange nonetheless. What was important now, however, was getting Aello back.

"Okay, I have a plan. Do you remember how you left the place after I.. ..died? Um.. well, you are going to have to fly down another shaft like that. It's going to lead you to a room. There will be a man in there, but you are small and I don't think he will see you. He has a key. I need you to get that key and then hide somewhere where he wont see you. After that, I'll scare him out of the room. Then.. we should be able to free Aello. But we'll have to be fast, otherwise the guards will come and we'll have to fight them. ..well, you and Aello will. I can't fight anymore. I might be able to scare them a little, but I can't do much anymore. You will have to fight, Alenias. Can you do that? ..okay.. if you are ready, we should go tonight, before the guards change shifts that way they will still be sleepy."

Treanus led Alenias out a back window and floated into the sky. He could fly now, just like Alenias. "Follow me, we need to hurry." Treanus led Alenias to the center of the city, to the fortress of the Ebonstryfe. Sometimes Treanus was hard to see, and if somebody looked in their direction he would often disappear completely, but he would always reappear and they would continue on. Not much was thought of the small bird flying around, but a ghost would draw some attention. When they reached the Vitrax they landed outside the rear wall next to a small grate. Treanus reached for it but his hands passed through and nothing happened.

"..right. Alenias, you're going to have to move that."

Alenias would have to shift to move it, obviously, and the grate was very heavy. But she would be able to move it, albeit with some difficulty, and a bit of noise. "Okay.. wait here. I'm going to check to make sure it's safe." Treanus vanished and Alenias was left sitting by the wall alone. There weren't as many guards patrolling this part of the wall, being that it was at the back of the fortress and there was mostly water around them, but she still had to keep out of sight. Finally, some chimes later, Treanus reappeared next to Alenias.

"Okay.. he's sleeping right now. The key is on his belt.. be as quiet as you can. Be very careful, and try not to let him notice you. It's tied in a loose knot.. but I know you can do this, Alenias. Get the key, and then fly into the shaft. Wait there until I call you down, alright? I believe in you, Alenias."

OOCOkay, so you've got a sleeping guy. He's armed and dangerous, but he's asleep. Shifting makes a little noise, but he wont wake up from that. Try to sneak up on him and steal the key, but leave it as an attempt. You may or may not succeed. We'll just have to wait and see.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Reaver on August 4th, 2011, 8:36 am

As Reaver went to knock on the door, he turned suddenly to the new sound. He sighed a bit as he realized it was unlikely to be an explosion. His curiosity was piqued when she got up, however.

"Where am I?" "Here." Reaver swiftly retorted.

His conversation was cut short, however, as the others burst into the room. "I take it the ritual went well then," Reaver shrugged as a reply. "And the vial seems to have taken to the woman. We should get her out of here before..."

Reaver followed Trevinus' eyes to the woman, and took a clear step away from the door as he saw the green glow. Must be magic. he thought to himself. "She's in the trance, we need to-"

Reaver went to shield his face as she ran up, only to find a gust of wind smashing into his stomach. He decided not to move, or breath. He hoped to appear fully dead. "No! Let her go! She will go back to her conspirators and spread the curse."

Reaver slowly brought himself to his feet as Trevinus did the same, and took a moment to dust himself off. "I didn't know she could do that," "I don't remember being able to play a flute." "Well... I do believe we are done then. You are free of the curse, and the vial is back where it needs to be. If you don't mind, we'll have to blindfold you again to lead you out." "Of course. I again thank you for your assistance. I'd better be cautious of the... 'rebellion.' " Reaver had a short nod as the guard put the hood back on. He muttered under the hood. "I'd hate to be a burden to you."

As the blindfold was removed, Reaver had little to say. He had many questions he wanted to ask, but decided to hold a reserve. He could always try finding answers of his own. "Thank you for your assistance, hopefully next time we meet will be for leisure." Reaver smirked, with a bit of a snort to accompany it. "Sorry, I just have trouble imagining people of stature getting time off." Reaver gave his bow to the man, all the lavish formalities thrown in. Standing, he walked away. He gave a single wave as he left, without turning to see if they were even still there. He muttered a final comment to himself. "I'm sure you can find me when needed."
OOCWell, I don't mind ending the thread like so. Fun times. I need more threads like this I suppose.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aello on August 4th, 2011, 11:58 pm

"Well, that's... convenient," Aello muttered with a slight roll of her eyes. She was rubbing the hilt of her dagger absently with her thumb, clutching it even more tightly as she listened to the creature's words. His rather peculiar way of speaking in riddles and laughing hysterically at himself; as though something he said had been particularly funny. The incessant laughing was maddening, even though it had ceased to reverberate from one side of her mind to the other. Without even realizing what she was doing, Aello began to push her thumb into the hilt. Her flesh reddening and growing flat against it. "Who the petch is he?" Aello asked, her voice cold, her eyes blazing as she stared at the strange creature. "Quit speaking in riddles," she urged, her voice little more than a whisper, "speak plainly. For in case you didn't notice, we're in a bloody jail cell, and if we don't get out, you get to watch a spiritist hang in a few days. Would you like that Kiochi?" she asked. "Or would you like to make things simple, so that no one fucks up this potential escape?" Considering we only have one shot, there is no room for mistakes...

Aello fell silent after that, simply listening. So much for convincing him to speak plainly, she thought. "If killing a city guard who intimidated a close friend, and then started a fight over it is a crime..." Aello began, before dropping the subject, finding his riddles far too irritating to ignore. "Who the petch is this man you keep referring to?" Aello asked, her voice ice cold. "And quit diverting the bloody question," she went on as she took a step closer to Kiochi, bending into him; towering over his monkey-like frame. "And the girl... you're not talking about Alenias are you?" Aello asked, her voice only a tad softer. She would not come here to save you. She would know how much you wouldn't want her to risk herself. How much you'd prefer to simply die. "The one who watched the guard die by this blade?" Aello asked, as she lifted it a tad closer to the creature so that he could see.

There was another pause as Aello waited for an answer before replying, "tell them that his help is also needed. If she honestly wants to break into this dreadful place and let me out, she will need all the help she can get."
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Crismento Miren on August 9th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Somewhat mature-ish content warning!After all, it's a brothel that Crismento is going to

Crismento had a feeling that Korin didn’t buy his excuse, but instead of calling him out on that, the Stryfe moved on to the business that mattered and it was good enough for the liar. Once again he had to catch something that was tossed to him, but this time it was something much more peculiar. A vial full of liquid, that Cris assumed to be some sort of potion or poison, didn’t stand out in any way except for a drop of blood, or at least some red substance, that was centred in the phial and made it look a little bit peculiar. The con artist gently shook the vial and to his surprise the red drop did not disperse into the liquid as expected. Furthermore, Crismento began to understand the familiar feeling that had visited him once he touched the ampoule. The same energy would course his body and wrap his eyes or tongue when he engaged in his art. That vial was no simple item, so it astonished him that the Ebonstryfe would throw it so carelessly.

Korin confirmed his observation and explained the next task, which, Cris had to admit, sounded much more pleasant. One thing that unsettled him was that the Stryfe also confirmed one of his fears that they indeed knew about his art and the con man could not hide the anxiety that briefly appeared in his eyes. He was already completely at their mercy, so that sort of thing probably shouldn’t be something Cris had to feel so nervous about, but the man hated being so exposed… So visible… So vulnerable….

Crismento slowly nodded in acceptance of the assignments, his eyes dead of any expression. ”I promise to exceed your expectations, sir.” With those words the discussion appeared to be over and the swindler left the room through the door that lead him to a hallway, which exited at the courtyard of some sort. Crismento’s eyes were immediately drawn to a statute of an unfamiliar warrior at the large fountain, but even with such signpost in front of him, he still had no idea where he was. The con artist, however, wasn’t dense and he assumed that it must have been some kind of base or even headquarters of the Ebonstryfe. At the very least, he knew that they had a prison and interrogation chambers inside, though he didn’t expect it to look so grand from the outside.

Ravosala was the quickest and most reasonable way to reach the brothel. A sly smile appeared on the pilot’s face when Cris told him his destination and the man just nodded knowingly before pushing the boat away from the dock. The con man’s clothes weren’t as pristine as they had been before his life saving attempts outside the Silver Silver and the visit to Phillip's cell, so he scooped some canal water with his cupped palms and made his best efforts to clean up a bit. ”Preparing for a date, eh?” the boatman chuckled when he noticed Crismento’s endeavors. ”Shouldn’t sweat it so much, boy. You show those girls a golden Miza and they will stick to your pretty face like flies to shyke.” It was too dark to see what progress he was making, so the con man stopped and smiled before replying: ”I suppose you’re right, my good man. After all, I’m not going there to stay in my clothes for too long.” The two men laughed at the joke.

Once Cris arrived to the House of Immortal Pleasure, he immediately thought that it was a wonderful place to see people at the state that reveals how good of a target they could be. Saving that thought for later the con artist moved to the task at hand. He asked around to find Fiona herself, but he soon found out that she was more than unavailable. It was as if such woman had never worked there, though Crismento doubted that the guard could have been misinformed or confused about that. He realized that a more aggressive approach was needed even though he wanted to save his energy for later at first. He was afraid to push himself too far, but some cheating was required to go past the barriers that the girls in this house had built.

He made his way across the room and casually dropped on one of the empty couches. Cris let his right arm fall on the elbow rest, while throwing his left one over the back of the sofa and resting his right ankle on the left knee. His eyes were scanning the room and his face was crafted into a bored and disinterested expression. Crismento tried to fish out someone, who was confident that she would be able to free him of some Mizas, because he felt that one of those types would have probably worked there for a while already and had a better chance of knowing Fiona. It didn’t take too long before one of the girls beside the bar noticed him and approached to join the possible client on the couch.

”Feeling lonely this evening, darling?” Tasting djed in his mouth that was gently smothering his throat, Cris turned to face the whore. ”It appears that I have been misled here by rumors of the most excellent experience,” his words took a seed of insulted pride and flew through the air with it, entering the girls mind through her ears where it was unwrapped and planted deep inside. ”You do know that these couches ain’t what we are known for down here, sweetheart?” The hypnotist just smiled at her. ”Unfortunately, I had found out that Fiona, whom I heard is a woman of amazing talents, is not available to share a warm bed…” the words circled inside the young woman’s head, watering and nourishing the planted seed. ”There ain’t a trick that only Fiona knows, love,” a small sprout springing out of the seed was enough for Cris. ”I can show you such a night that this pretty face gonna be smiling for weeks.” The girl softly ran her fingers down his cheek. The con artist took her hand into his bringing it closer to his lips and nose by passing his closed eyes and scented it. ”And do you know Fiona’s tricks very well, dear?” The whore leaned back a little, her seductive face turning a little colder. “So do you wanna do this, or are you gonna keep asking questions? Cause I ain't paid to talk, honey." Given how difficult it was to get someone admit that this Fiona existed, Crismento figured this girl will be good enough for the job and smiled to her. ”No, of course you are not, my dearest. Please, lead the way.”

Still holding his hand she escorted him towards the stairwell and upstairs. ”Do you have anything… exotic… in your mind?” her tone was enticing once again. Cris leaned closer to her ear. ”You have promised me an unforgettable night, my love,” he whispered, ”you’re all exotica that I need.” Her eyes playfully looked at the con artist and she opened one of the doors, pulling him behind her inside. Crismento found himself in quite a luxurious room, one that didn’t seem to belong to the nearly derelict building that it appeared to be from the outside. The girl pushed him on to the bed, but before she could say or do anything else, Cris grabbed her arms and dragged her on top of him, then rolling around together so that he would end up above. ”Mmm… You wanna play like that?” she purred seductively. Her mouth was soon covered by his lips, while the swindler’s hands slid up her arms and entangled into her hair, his fingers playing with them. His mouth then traveled across her cheek until she could feel his warm breath on her ear. ”I don’t play rough, dear. I play… passionately…” Crismento’s whispering was meant to help turning the girl on, while the djed that tainted his words tried to waken the feeling of relaxation within her. She pushed him away a little and her hands went to work on unbuttoning his shirt, slowly at first, but getting faster after each one. He took his time then to slide his fingers under the straps on her shoulders and pulled them down her arms until she finished undoing his shirt and freed herself from the binding clothing. Cris pulled down her blouse and laid his lips on hers again, feeling her uncovered body with his skin. When she removed his shirt, his hands went to caress her face, while he kissed his way to her neck and across it. ”I can make this night unforgettable to both of us,” he uttered in a soft voice. His lips brushed gently towards hers again and then he leaned back a little. The girl opened her eyes and he stared right into them establishing a channel weaved out of djed, through which the hypnotist sent a simple suggestion into her mind and even though the girl would not pick it up consciously it still advised her: ”Desire this experience.”

Cris kissed the girl again, feeling how one of her hands grabbed his hair and started gently massaging his head, while another one went down his spine. A pleasant shiver was sent throughout his whole body every time the whore skillfully moved her leg against him below. Crismento’s tongue then advanced down her chin, then neck and finally on to her chest. ”Do you want me to show you the state of the ultimate pleasure? The point between awareness and torpor, where your mind will not be restricted by any self-imposed restraints?” Pauses were applied liberally as he spoke, to allow his lips caress her body. ”Show me what you know, honey,” the girl seemed to be willing to give in to the promised pleasure.

He felt his mind getting dizzy, but it was too early to consider the set-up completed. Cris went back to kissing her neck and lips, letting the pleasure distract him from the headache but not break his concentration. What he was planning to do he had only done once before and the success was highly questionable. ”Then listen carefully to my words and allow me to take you there. Let everything that I say into your mind and I will lead you to the state of bliss. Just close your eyes, my dear, close your eyes,” his hand explored the curves of her naked torso while he spoke. ” Give in to the sound of my voice… Quite down your thoughts and let them rest for now… There is just you and me… Silence and my voice… Relax and calm down… Your thoughts are leaving your mind and you are letting my voice in… My voice is bringing tranquility to you and your mind… Relax and give in… Feel your mind getting easier and easier…” Suddenly pain hit his head with full force and his eyes where briefly covered with darkness. Cris quickly leaned back from the girl, pressing his hands against his temples. Slowly the pain eased and the sight returned and even though the con artist was terrified of what this wave indicated, he knew that he had to carry on. He could hear his own voice inside his head persuading him to go on. It was quietly and softly calming him down and encouraging. Crisento didn’t argue with the voice. It must have been right; job halfway done is just of as much use as one that is not done at all. His heart was beating faster and faster, but he carried on trying to keep his tone as calm as possible.”Feel your… Feel your eye lids getting heavier… Your mind is empty with only my voice inside… Your eye lids a getting heavier still… You begin your journey away from your mind… Leave your mind rest in a deep slumber… Let yourself fly away from your body… Your mind is sleeping now… It is empty from any thoughts… You are free from your mind…. You are going on a journey away from your mind and body… Your body is sleeping now… You are away from your body and mind now and will not return until I call you to come back…”

The hypnotist felt a warm liquid trickling down the side of his mouth and slowly dripping on the girl’s chest. He left the bed sitting down on the ground instead. Cris covered his face in his hands and began leaning back and forward, whispering to himself. ”It’s just a little throbbing and a bit of blood… Just a little throbbing and a bit of blood… Nothing to worry about… Don’t worry, Cris… Just a little throbbing and a bit of blood…” Break her… ”I know my limits… I can stop whenever I want… I know my limtis…” She is waiting for your commands… Just a bit of blood… I can control it… I’m not going mad yet… Make her your own… ”I’m not going mad yet… I’m still sane… I’m still sane…”

Slowly Crismento stopped swinging and his heartbeat returned to almost being normal. He grabbed the corner of the bed sheet and wiped off the blood from his mouth. Still a little bit dizzy Cris untied his pouch and took out the magical vial. He stood up from the ground and his eyes ran up and down her pretty half naked body one more time. The con artist figured that due to the girl’s profession there wasn’t a place on her body where a burn mark would remain unseen for long, so the location where he should put the vile on didn’t matter too much. He covered her mouth with his hand in case his hypnotic efforts weren’t completely successful and carefully placed the vial on her stomach.

OOCHmm... I probably could've made it shorter...
Crismento Miren
Not Laconic

Words: 114694
Joined roleplay: March 10th, 2011, 9:15 pm
Character sheet

Postby Cassandra Coven on August 15th, 2011, 8:52 am

Cassandra kept close to Trevinus during their walk from the tavern to the Vitrax, partly because of the mind-altering spell the acolyte had cast over her and partly because the dark-haired barmaid suddenly felt like a target with all the attention being directed her way because of the company she kept. Most of the time, when she walked the streets on her own, she was mostly ignored by the others she ran across, as she was just another face in the crowd trying to make ends meet in the Black Sun-controlled city. Sure, there were times when men had paused to stare or wolf-whistle her way, mostly by loiterers and dregs who had nothing better to do with their time than watch the rest of the populace go about their business, but she knew those men would easily forget what she looked like as hers was not the only pretty face in Ravok that they could direct their crude behavior to. The House of Immortal Pleasures had a harem of beauties under their employ after all and much better dressed and powdered than her.

Now that she was hanging off the arm of one of the men who held power in the city however, people paid closer attention to her and she knew they would remember. She wasn't just another faceless citizen now, but someone elevated from her lowly station because of her association with Trevinus. And that made her paranoid, fearing the nasty nature of people who want to pull her back down to their level. Much like the other barmaid who had shown hate and contempt for her for the favor the Acolyte showed for her, Cassandra felt she would receive the same treatment once she left the man's side. And treatment she might receive from them might not be as mild as the one the other barmaid had tried to pull on her.

Thus, Cassandra's return smile to those who greeted them was stiff and forced, appearing almost like a grimace, so unlike her trademark grin that was both sweet and flirtatious at the same time. She kept this up until they were well underground, in the holding cell alone with the prisoner. She thought she could act normally once more (as normally as she could when around Trevinus, at least), but the man suggested leaving her with the man strapped on the chair to do her...stuff. Panic worried her face then and her delicate hands clutched at the Acolyte's arm involuntarily. She was presented now with the opportunity to relieve the need of her Krysus-given mark - in however way she wanted to... no more setting up a way to crush people's toes, or 'accidentally' spill hot gravy on them, or prick with a concealed needle - but she had no idea where to begin. She doubted she could even touch the man.

"Is...is he secured on that chair?" she stammered, her voice low and quiet, afraid that the prisoner might hear her and recognize her voice and exact vengeance upon her in the future. "M'lord, I...I..."

What was she going to say? That she's never done such a thing as torture before? Would Trevinus punish her then? He had ordered her do exactly that on the man after all, but there were no devices to inflict pain anywhere in the room, save for the narrow dagger she had concealed in her skirt's waistband. Even if there were, Cassandra doubted she would even know how to use them, or even if she could use them. Inflicting pain for the sake of inflicting pain seemed so...twisted. She was half-worried now that Trevinus might call her out on her dedication to serve him.

But what was she to do? Even after Trevinus had told her what the man had done (which she just realized she had no way of proving if it was true or not), she just could not bring herself to torture the prisoner. It had been so easy to agree back in the tavern, but now that she was faced with the actuality of having to do it, Cassandra found herself wilting under its pressure. She turned to Trevinus, panic and feared clearly etched upon her features.

OOC note: :
Cassandra's afraid of what she has to do right now, both from the possible retribution from the prisoner, and having to actually do what she promised to. Her expression is of one with the dilemma of being forced to do something she finds distasteful and against her nature. While unwilling, she can easily be forced to carry out the task or, even better, 'corrupted' by being guided to do so by a more experienced hand.
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alenias on August 17th, 2011, 6:01 pm

Alenias' entire attention was focused on Treanas as he went over his plan. She would do anything for Aello's sake, just like she would have done for Treanas when he was alive, and she wanted to make sure that she didn't miss anything. When Treanas asked if she could fight the Kelvic gave a sharp nod of her head, "Yes, I can fight. I helped Aello fight the two stinky men before she got arrested."

Dropping her cloak to the side, the same one Siriana had given her the last time the two had met here, Alenias shifted into her bird form and flew up to the window to follow Treanas out. She paused for a brief moment to call to Yune, "Come on Yune, we're going to rescue Aello!" and then took off into the night air.

In a different situation Alenias might have been amazed by Treanas' ability to vanish and appear, but her focus was on getting to Aello as quickly as possible. Soon they arrived at their destination, and Alenias shifted back to her human form to move the grate. She groaned and gritted her teeth as she struggled against the heavy metal, flinching at the loud noises it made, but her determination gave her the focus and strength to complete her task. Watching Treanas vanish again Alenias changed back to her bird form and hid inside the opening of the shaft. She barely even moved as she perched their, dark eyes glinting in the faint light as she watched for any bad men.

When Treanas returned Alenias gave a soft chirp in reply to him, and then chirped to Yune, "You should stay here Yune, I'll go get Aello," and with that she carefully fluttered down into the shaft.

Once inside she softly landed on the floor and took a moment to look over the room. There was the guard, like Treanas had said, sleeping softly, and Alenias could barely make out the glint of the keys on his belt. Normally she'd be reluctant to take something that belonged to someone else, not wanting to steal, but if it was to save Aello she would do anything.

Shifting to her human form Alenias waited for a moment, cautiously watching the man to make sure the flash of light and color hadn't awoken him, and then slowly began to creep towards him. She carefully looked at each spot she was going to place her feet before she moved them, wanting to be safe and quiet with each step. Barely even breathing she made her way towards the man, crouched low to the ground, and finally stopped at his side. One hand came up to carefully pluck at the not, slowly worrying it open, while her other hand slowly moved towards the key. Lightly she wrapped her fingers around the key, just a little tight to make sure it wouldn't fall when the knot came undone, but still was careful to make sure she didn't pull or hold tightly to the key in case the man shifted or moved.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on August 29th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Reaver
XP will be awarded at the end of the thread.

Cassandra Coven

Her reaction was not all that surprising to Trevinus. Though she was far from what one might consider innocent, neither was Cassandra a cruel woman. He offered her his kindest smile and took her hand in his, kissing it gently. "Forgive me my dear. I did not think when I spoke. Yes he is secure, but fear not, I will not leave you with him." His magic worked to put her at ease, no small task considering her current distress, but Cassandra did find the weight of her worries lifting. Tenderly he pulled the glove from her hand, revealing the red veins of her mark.

Enveloping her hand in his he slid behind the barmaid, his other hand roaming from her chest down to her skirts. She could feel his warm breath on her ear as he spoke, "Fear not, my darling. We will do this together." His other hand, which was dangerously close to the tender spot between her legs, ceased it's play and shifted to pull the dagger concealed in her skirts. The prisoner jerked in his chair at the subtle sound of the blade loosing itself from it's sheath, but his chains held him tightly in place.

The dagger was placed in Cassandra's hand and together they gripped it. Trevinus guided them forward, slowly approaching the prisoner. "Do not think of the act you are about to do. Think of what he did. You are only giving him a taste of what he has done to so many others." The prisoner started to jerk and struggle, but he could not escape. Cassandra's hand, led by Trevinus, stretched out toward the man. The blade was pointed downward, and slowly her hand followed it. When it met the first layer of resistance, the man's shirt, they paused. "This is justice, Cassandra. True justice. Rhysol's justice. You, we, are his hand." Though his words reeked of irony they stood nonetheless and Cassandra felt the strength of Trevinus' arm as he guided her hand down and... pricked the man's shoulder. He let go, though her hand still remained in place. She could continue if she wanted, and the magic influencing her begged her to continue, but Trevinus actual words were the opposite. "That is all it takes, is it not?"

OOCWhat she does is up to you. She can hold back and be done with it, or give in to the magic and drive the blade home.

Crismento Miren

The spell worked, though with the pain and the possibility of long term side effects was it truly worth it? The woman gave in to the trance. It wasn't Crismento's power alone that did it, but a need for something different. Crismento promised her the heights of pleasure, and in a profession where physicality was the deed of the day her body had grown desensitized to the pleasures of sex. Crismento made promises to her, and she found herself believing him. She did not fight the trance, and it was unlikely she would have even if she knew he was doing it. As he rocked back and forth in pain the woman felt the exact opposite. She rocked and writhed in sheer ecstasy.

After he placed vial on her stomach she stilled for a moment, but after another sudden sharp pain in his head she moved again. The vial rolled down her stomach and onto her thigh. Cristmento's head ached again, forcing him to lean over the bed in pain. The woman's back arched and she clenched her legs together, pinning the vial between her thighs. With each stabbing pain in Crismento's head the woman gasped in pleasure. The sounds of her enjoyment were soon joined with a sizzling noise, though her cry was not of pain but of pure joy as she was overtaken with orgasmic pleasure.

The pain in Crismento's head was suddenly joined with a terrible burning sensation on his inner thigh. He felt the vial digging into his flesh, imbedding itself under his skin. That, combined with the throbbing, stabbing pain in his head, was more than he could take. His scream of pain mingled with her scream of pleasure, and both collapsed at the same instant.

Crismento didn't know how long he'd been out, but he came to finding himself still in bed, the woman curled up in his arms. As he began to stir she woke and propped herself up on her elbow, smiling down at the confused con artist. "I don't know what you did honey, but I never seen a man so tuckered out. I uh.. consider this night on the house, honey. And.. if you ever wanna come back.. no charge. So uh, I should probably be getting back out there otherwise they'll make me charge you." Crismento's head was still dizzy, though the pain was gone, and he couldn't really question or protest when the woman got up and left him in the room. "Take your time, honey, but don't stay too long. Somebody'll be wantin the room soon enough."

With that Crismento was left alone by himself. Sure enough if he lingered overly long someone else would enter the room and ask him to move along or pay up. Head still foggy Crismento made his way back to the Ebonstryfe. Korin bade him farewell after congratulating him on a job well done, and he was given another pouch of mizas as reward. All of it was hard to comprehend, really, and days later Crismento would hear his mind whispering, telling him, begging him to use it again, to use the power of his djed.

OOCAnd so concludes Crismento's portion of the thread. Maybe some mild overgiving side affects? We'll see when I award your xp. Feel free to make a final post.

Aello & Alenias

The guard at the desk was unmoving as Alenias shifted and slowly approached. Her feet fell silently and the only sound in the room was that of the guard's snoring. He still did not move as Alenias tried to lift the keys, and it looked as of everything was going to go perfectly well. But every good thief will tell you if it seems to easy then something is probably wrong. She was nearly there, the keys were almost untied, but suddenly the man's hand moved and latched onto the kelvic's wrist. His hand was sweaty and warm and wrapped completely around Alenias slender wrist. His grip was strong and firm, and he jerked the kelvic's arm roughly as he turned and stood.

"Well now, what do we have here," the guard said as his eyes shamelessly roamed over the girl's naked body. Slowly he licked his lips and pulled the kelvic a little closer to him. Alenias could fight and struggle, but he would eventually overpower her and get a grip on her other wrist. "Alenias no! You leave her alone," Treanus shouted, appearing in the middle of the room and trying to appear as threatening as possible. He flew at the guard in a rage, passing harmlessly through him and causing only a shiver to pass over the man. "Ha! You think we don't get spirits in here? There ain't nothin you can do to me, ghostling!" Ignoring the young ghost the guard yanked on Alenias' arms and pulled her on the ground, spinning around and slamming her down on her back atop his desk. "Mmm.. Rhysol must be happy with me to put such a pretty little thing like you in my office. And already undressed. How convenient." Alenias could struggle, but he would pick her back up and slam her back down until she stopped, or at least slowed down, and then he leaned over her...

~~~
Aello

No matter how many times she asked, Kiochi never answered her question of who He was. Kiochi just went on being his weird cryptic self. But Aello's last words brought delight to his eyes and voice. "Excellent. I'm sure he will be quite pleased." Before Aello could ask any more question her attention was drawn to a loud noise down the hall where the office was. "Alenias, no! You leave her alone!" The shout was followed by sounds of a struggle and some more words that Aello couldn't quite make out. "Well then," Kiochi said from his place behind Aello's turned back, "I guess I'd better get to work then, shouldn't I?" If Aello turned to look at the creature again he was gone, only empty air where he had once stood.

~~~

The man slammed Alenias down again as she tried to struggle. Treanus charged forward and dove into the man, attempting to wrestle control of his body, but all that happened was for the man to freeze up for only an instant before expelling the ghost from his body. "Hah, you're going to have to do better than that of you want to- oof!" As Alenias struggled beneath his grasp her foot just so happened to connect with his groin, and whether she had done it on purpose or not it stunned him for the briefest of moments. Unfortunately this angered the man even more and his fist came down on the helpless kelvic's face. "You'll pay for that, you bitch. I am going to do... what is that!? Who is laughing?"

His grip loosened on Alenias' arms as he looked about in confusion. "Stop it! What is this!? What are you doing, ghost?" Treanus was still recovering from the expulsion, but he looked at the man confusedly. Alenias couldn't hear anything either, so she was quite likely surprised when the man suddenly let go of her and stumbled back, his hands raising to cover his ears. "Stop it! Stop laughing at me!!" Blood was beginning to seep through the cracks between his fingers as the man sunk to his knees, trying on vain to keep out the sound with his hands. He cried out in pain and blood started to trickle from his nose and seep out of his eyes. "Nooo! Stop... Laughing at me!!" Suddenly he doubled over in pain, falling onto his side and writhing about, his hands clenched tightly over his ears. "Stop it! Stop it! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!! AAAAHHHHGGG!!" The man let out a final blood curdling scream before he suddenly stopped moving. Blood seeped from every orifice in his head, and his life had fled him. Treanus simply stood there, staring in jaw dropped shock, until finally he seemed to remember what was going on. "Alenias? Alenias, are you alright!"

The ghost blinked over to the kelvic, quickly examining her for damage though he couldn't have done anything even if she was hurt. "Alenias, we need to go. Somebody will have heard that. Get the key.. Aello is right down the hall." Outside the door in the dark of her cell Aello heard it all, and when the man's screams finally ceased a quiet giggling filled her cell for just a moment before all went silent.

OOCJust a note, nobody but the man could hear what was killing him. The giggling Aello heard afterward was separate. Alenias, you will be able to get to Aello's cell and unlock it without difficulty. It won't be until you try to leave that you'll encounter more trouble. And Alenias should probably post before Aello does.. otherwise Aello isn't going to have much to react to.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Cassandra Coven on September 2nd, 2011, 3:51 pm

WARNING!

Mature content below. Do not read if you are a minor or find such things distasteful.

For 18 and above only :
Trevinus' magic insinuated itself within her subconscious once more and Cassandra found herself relaxing, for a little bit at least, from the tense setting. The man's touch, however, had far more greater effect, the suggestions his hypnotic spells had implanted the previous night easily bending her to his will. His fingertips running tenderly down her skin was electric, leaving her frozen in his embrace. An image of a hare finding itself within the maw of a hungry wolf before its powerful jaws clamped down to pierce its soft underbelly flashed through the woman's mind. While relatively safe in the Acolyte's arms, with the prisoner securely bound and hooded to prevent him from identifying her, Cassandra still found the situation dangerous.

Yet exciting.

Her heart beat faster as Trevinus' hand slid from her breasts down to her belly, and then even lower. A small voice constantly echoed in her head, "He's using you...he's using you..." even as the man spoke in her ear. Cassandra was led inexorably towards the prisoners, just as Trevinus' digits searched for her most sensitive of places. And just as he was mere inches away from it, just as they were an arm's reach away from the prisoner, his hand stopped. His hand instead drew out the stiletto dagger she had hidden beneath the folds of her skirt.

Disappointment.

Cassandra choked down the gasp she had been trying to stifle as Trevinus pressed the blade into one of her gloveless hands. The heat of her body seemed to be flowing up to her head and escaping from the tips of her ears. There was a tingling feeling at the spot where Trevinus' fingers had stopped before he went for her dagger.

Need.

...he's using you...he's using you...

With his own hand guiding hers, Cassandra watched in morbid fascination as her dagger inched ever closer towards the prisoner. A little pressure transferred from the Trevinus' hand to hers had the sharp point pricking the bound man's shoulder. Cassandra could not take her eyes away from the small red spot slowly growing in size where the dagger had pierced the man.

...he's using you...he's using...

The sight was strangely hypnotic. As Cassandra continued to watch, the small voice within her chanting to her the truth of her situation was slowly drowned out until it was a mere incoherent warbling. And even that soon faded, the only sound within the confines of the room was the rustling of the prisoner's clothes as he struggled against his bonds and her own ever rapidly increasing intake of breath.

Trevinus spoke again, and the spell was broken. Cassandra shied away from the prisoner and buried her face in the Acolyte's neck. A small sob escaped her lips.

"I..." she started. She wanted to say that she was afraid, but was she truly? Hurting another she did not even know felt abhorrent to her and yet... Trevinus said this was justice. Justice.

Justice...

Rhysol's justice...

We are his hand...

His...

Her hand over his, Cassandra slowly guided Trevinus back to the spot he had left with that painful need. Their other hands were still aloft, intertwined together and holding the dagger poised.

"...don't want you to stop," she finished in a hoarse whisper. She held his hand in place until he complied.

And if he did - when he did - Cassandra freed the dagger from his grasp, and as he worked, so did she, pressing it between the prisoner's collarbone just enough to part the skin and draw blood. Slowly, she worked the sharp point down in a straight line, making sure to draw blood. Always making sure.

Slowly, too, did the pressure within her mounted. Her breath came in short, sharp gasps now, much to the discomfiture of the prisoner. His struggling increased in intensity, though likely it was more from her ministrations with the dagger than the intimate sounds she made.

At last, it came to a point where Cassandra could not contain herself any more. The bloodied dagger fell from a suddenly nerveless hand, clattering on the stone floor with a metallic echo. There was a brief lull as the sound faded into memory.

And then one of Cassandra's hands suddenly shot out, shoving the hooded prisoner's jaw up in the air and causing the back of his head to slam against the top of the chair's backrest. Her other hand grabbed at the man's exposed forearm, her long nails digging deep into his flesh.

Skin to skin contact.

That was one of the requisites of her mark before it could be used and use it now she did. Without reservation. Without control. The light wounds the prisoner suffered would now feel as if acid was poured over them. The light prick on his shoulder would feel like a stab from a sword, the nails biting into his arm would feel like the ripping claws of a vicious tigress, and the light incision running from his collarbone down to just above his navel would feel as if it was a wound made to disembowel. An inhuman scream was ripped out of the man's throat, a sound borne out of sheer agony.

Cassandra's scream joined in his. But hers was one borne out of ecstasy.

He can use me.

And I will use him.

OOCI'm good to end this here if you want to conclude it. That's it for the fanboys and fangirls I think. :P

P.S.
Someone tell me if this is too much.
there is something
i have to say to you
i cannot contain myself
when in your presence
i'm so humble
touch me
don't hide our love
woman to man

Cassandra Coven
Tortured Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alenias on September 13th, 2011, 6:14 pm

A faint smile spread over Alenias' lips as she was just about to get the keys from the man, but then he moved and grabbed her. She gave a small gasp and tried to pull away, but the man was too strong and yanked her up with a startled cry.

"Let me go!" she yelled as she tried to strike the man with her hand, but he simply caught her other wrist and held her, "Let go!" she kicked her feet a couple times, but the man hardly seemed to notice and slammed her on top of the table, causing her to give a loud cry at the pain.

Alenias continued to try and struggle, but the man just kept slamming her against the table again and again. She could feel her back being scraped up by the wood, but she didn't stop struggling at first, determined to rescue Aello. She was not used to taking blows however, and soon the repeated blows against the table had her quite thoroughly dazed. She stared numbly up at the man as he leaned over her, wondering why he was getting closer, and then the sudden realization that he was coming to eat her caused her foot to lash out reflexively.

For a moment Alenias thought she might have some hope of getting away as the man released one of her wrists, but then her world exploded in pain and bright light as the man punched her in the face. She could barely even think, much less move, and when the ringing faded and her vision returned she found herself staring at the body of the dead guard.

For a moment Alenias just stared at the man, wondering what had happened, but then Treanas' voice pulled her back to the reason why she was here. Giving a nod she hopped off of the table, wobbling as she moved, and made her way over to the man to get the keys. Clutching ring of metal bits tightly to her chest she ran down the hall, still staggering a bit, her wide eyes darting back and forth looking for Aello.

"Aello!" she called as she finally spotted the woman, crashing a bit into the cell bars in her clumsy rush to get to the door, "I found you!" relief filled the Kelvic as she looked over Aello, and then looked at the door, "I'll get you out."

Fumbling with the keys, her head still a bit fuzzy from the beating, it took Alenias a little while to get a key to fit into the door, but eventually she managed to unlock it and shove the barrier aside. Tears coming to her eyes she ran into the room and threw her arms around Aello, not really caring whether the bowled the woman over or not, "I was so scared when they took you away, I thought I'd never see you again!" she sobbed against Aello's chest as she clung tightly to her, holding hard as if she never intended to let the woman go again.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext