Toan (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Toan (Solo)

Postby Toan Onox on June 10th, 2011, 5:11 pm

Day 2, Summer 511 AV

Too soon did he think that he would be safe when he arrived back to the old house that had a sort of abandoned appearance to it, but one he got inside a swift hand smacked him in the back of the head hard. He flinched as he spun around, only to find his teacher; a woman in her late forty's.

"Where have you been this whole time?" She nearly shouted, fury roused deeply in her voice. Toan rubbed the back of his head, massaging the spot she smacked pretty good. "First off, my head is not a target sign and second-" "What's THAT?!" Toan's face became grim with distasteful fear as his teacher rose to be a higher object of great power, her fury and punishment was the hurricane leading to the disaster of his life. "NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR TEACHER!" Toan ran for a group of pillows and took cover under them, but he still couldn't evade the inevitable fury of her fists. "I"LL POUND THE DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU!" Relentlessly she unleashed her fists onto the pile of pillows, beating the snot out of them and her targeted victim. All Toan could do was groan when her punches broke through the pillows.
"Toan's words" Toan's thoughts "Ven's words" Ven's thoughts "Other's words"

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Scrapbook - Image Edits - Updates - Vlogs
10-14-14 Update: Toan will be sent to Sunberth after his significant events in Nyka have been wrapped up!
Toan Onox
"I play the leading man."

Words: 109863
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2011, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Toan (Solo)

Postby Toan Onox on June 17th, 2011, 11:50 pm

Finally after about a long half hour teacher finally decided to give him a break, and go into the kitchen to start making some dinner for the night. Toan waited a good fifteen to twenty minutes before deciding to leave the base he hid under, though whatever softness was left in the cushions he took cover with has surely been beaten out of them now.

Something did smell quite wonderful, but original to Toan. In fact when he thought good about it, he remembered the smell quite well indeed.
"Your not serving rice again are you?" He whined, walking into the dining area. After he did so immediately a spoon flew at him and met with his forehead, bouncing off onto the table and leaving him surprised. "Ow." Was all Toan could come out with as his teacher almost nearly went into another episode. "OF COURSE I"M MAKING RICE! IT"S SIMPLE, EASY, AND FILLS YOU UP FAST!" Her voice raised up to a more annoyed tone, as Toan could only simply massage the spot on his forehead from where the perfectly aimed spoon bounced off.

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
10-14-14 Update: Toan will be sent to Sunberth after his significant events in Nyka have been wrapped up!
Toan Onox

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Toan (Solo)

Postby Toan Onox on June 20th, 2011, 9:20 pm

After his teacher finally calmed down and Toan disdainfully ate the supper made for the night, he was going to his lock box to practice more lock picking however his teacher caught his right wrist. Toan froze in his place, hoping that she didn't notice what he was trying to hind under the cloth wrapped around his hand. However she apparently had a keen eye, as she unwrapped it without a second thought.

There in his palm was the inverted triangle he received the other day, and his teacher had quite the astonished expression. "How did you get this?" Toan could only shrug his shoulders, he really had no clue what was going on that day. "I think Ionu was testing me....though I'm not sure." His teacher looked at him with a sincere face for once, showing him a faded mark on her left shoulder blade. The mark was a triangle, but not inverted like his for some reason. "Yours is-" "A curse." Toan felt shock settle in when she interrupted, for the first time in a while she actually didn't sound bitter or aggressive. "I used to have Ionu's favor, but I sadly became cursed when I strayed away from my path."

"So you were part of the Inverted Troupe?" He asked in amazement at how, after all this time, he never got to see her mark or hear about her past until now. She only seemed quiet, lost in thought or troubled by her past. "I can't really remember." She turned to him to find only a confused expression, and with a sigh she decided to explain everything. "My memory is all a blur when I think about it, all a distant dream that I cannot recall. Alvadas was and is a confusing place, and being an illusionist really messes with your head." Toan bit his lip to keep from frowning, all of these things had affected his teacher; and to top if off she has been cursed this whole time.

"So you can't really see illusions?" He asked her, but she paid little attention. "How long have you had that mark?" Toan looked down at his hand, as she finally released it from her iron grip. "Only a couple of days." "Have you created any illusions yet?" Toan smiled at her question, happy that she had finally came around to asking him. "None that you could see obviously." She looked at him with another fierce look, ready to wail on him some more. "All right all right, I meant no offense. I could only focus on one, and that was changing the color of your flower." Her jaw dropped as he said this, and before he could make a recovery she threw a unexpected punch to the chest. Sending him sprawling to the pile of pillows, as he breathed for air.

"YOU ALTERED THE COLOR OF MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!!!" She bellowed, and Toan could swear fire burned high out of her eyes. "It's was just a few colors, besides you couldn't even see them anyway!" He gasped in horrified awe, and she came with readied arms. "I DON"T CARE IF YOU EVEN ALTERED ONE COLOR! THAT IS MY PRETTY FLOWER YOU HEAR ME!!!" Toan quickly dived back into the pillows seeking shelter from their softness, and like with relentless rage he fists flew onto the pillows on top of him. Toan could only think of one thing: Here we go again....

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Toan Onox

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Toan (Solo)

Postby Toan Onox on June 21st, 2011, 6:23 pm

After another half hour had passed his teacher decided she had enough, and went to bed without a word. Toan waited until he found it safe to come out of his hideout, though whatever soft plushness was left in the pillows from the first time definitely doesn't have any now. To top it off, Toan's beating ended up with a sore back and a real headache. No more did he have to put up with anything though, now he had time to himself.

He thought about casting another illusion, one to alter smell, for more testing but decided he should practice his lock pick skills. So he did, practicing for several hours until finally he opened his lock box. It wasn't so hard, but then again a box with a lock that shifts differently is an excellent tool for training. There's always a good challenge he could often find, or to simply pass the time he would just practice until he was bored. He did not enjoy the day today, because nothing exciting really happened. Nothing usually does when it comes to him, especially since that day. After receiving his Gnosis, he's found little entertainment; and he craved for more excitement.

Bored and tired of fiddling with the lock box for a second time he became frustrated at how more difficult the lock was this time, so he tossed it aside and fell into a quiet sleep.

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Toan Onox

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Toan (Solo)

Postby Verilian on July 15th, 2011, 4:56 pm

Toan

• +1 Larceny

You Question My Logic? :
I think the xp is pretty self explanatory for this one.

Lores: Bitch Slapped, Pillow Punched, Spoon Smacked, Don't Talk Back, Don't Complain about the Food, Don't Alter Flowers, Don't do Anything... Ever, Ionu's Curse

Notes: Man, that woman is worse than my mother in law!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)