The Seer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

The Seer

Postby Ricky Maze on June 20th, 2011, 9:43 pm

77th of December, 510 AV

Ricky could see better than last time, but everything was still hazy to him. His body still sore from his travel, but this time lighter than the last dream. The world around him wasn't hazy, but he still felt fuzzy all around. Now that he could see, he observed his surroundings as quick as he could. He could see an endless plain with trees on the horizon, a vast lake over to his left stretched far and wide, and when he looked behind him a huge tree stood high above his back.

When he felt the presence of another around he tried to speak, but a voice spoke before him. "You have traveled quite far, but your road does not end." The voice was familiar, perhaps the same voice he heard from the last time. "Who are you?" "I'm a seer, and I have seen things in you that interest me." Ricky could only raise his eyebrows to show the surprise the unexpected voice said. When he felt the presence behind him he couldn't move, any attempt he made was futile. He felt his body slipping, his mind coming and going from this place. It was all weird to him, the feeling that he was falling filled his spirit.

"I will be keeping watch on you Ricky, and should anything you need to know come up. I will briefly tell you." He almost tried to command her to wait, but he felt himself fall; and in a brief moment he found himself batting his eyes. Lazily stretching as he settled in his seat, seeing that the doctor had finished treating his companion.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Seer

Postby Mercury on June 21st, 2011, 6:40 pm

Ricky

Skill(s)
  • Observation + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Dreamscapes: The Seer

Method to my Madness: Please hon, you have to start writing more if you want more lores. It was a cute quick read.

You can address any questions or concerns to the little voice in your head. A.K.A. PM me.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook