Fela's Scrapbook of irrational fears

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Bolden Denusk on August 24th, 2011, 6:57 pm

You're such a caring empathetic person Fela, I don't see how it could be a bad idea. If the place you speak of has no one at all, then an AS would of course be an improvement. Caring about your chosen area is one of the first great steps in wanting to help it. I understand and I'm pondering something similar. You're doubting your time, I'm doubting ..other things. If you -want- to, then go for it, imo. You need to want to. Not for entitlement but voluntary altruism of just loving the hell outta that particular place on Miza. Or at least that's how I'm looking at it. *offers biggggg hugs*
Do what feels right to -you- and you alone.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 28th, 2011, 2:06 am

Sorry about the absence again. Hopefully this will be the last and final update on the move before everything gets back to normal and I can stop talking about it. We get internet of our own (which will be stable and legally paid for...) on the 30th. After that I will be back full time and back to posting for those who care. :D

Love you all! *waves*
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on September 1st, 2011, 2:57 pm

Just a quick update, so no pretty background for this.

Heading back to work tomorrow so I will be back online come Monday. :) Will still be checking PM's and updates via phone so I will still be lurking in the shadows, I can respond to PM's but not threads (for the most part).

I'll try to get as many posts done as I can after school tonight but may not have time.

(Now this is all worse case scenario. I may end up having access to internet. Not entirely sure yet. :) )
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Tessa Poe on September 1st, 2011, 3:21 pm

No worries if you have trouble getting a reply up for me Fela, just take your time :D
Tessa Poe
The Neurotic Wanderer

Words: 241539
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 8:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Bolden Denusk on September 1st, 2011, 5:04 pm

As always, carry on with your 'mamma gann' self and we'll be here for you. :)
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on September 6th, 2011, 4:37 am

Elisabeth Gann - Adventures with Womanhood

Congrats! XP Reward!

Elisabeth Gann:

+ 5 Spanish
+ 2 Math
+ 1 Observation

Lore:

The pain of no internet
So that's what a linear equation is!
Being lazy against your will
Sharing a bed

Gina Wates:

+ 5 Mechanics
+ 2 Philosophy

Lore:

Changing your first tire
I am woman hear me roar
Sharing a bed
Attack of the ants

Additional notes: Great job you two! Liz, loved the way you tackled that home work and really made it work for you! Gina, your determination to change that tire all by yourself and not let Liz help is really admirable, and was well worth it by the end. :)

The part where the ants, literally in your pants, attacked you all at once had me wincing and giggling all the same. Another weekend well done. You two enjoy your lore and come back for round two next Friday.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 6th, 2011, 4:47 am

Amazing! Love it :)

That is all,

AS Fallacy

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Fela Meason on September 6th, 2011, 5:11 am

Elisabeth Gann - Chronic Pain and the Frustrations of Daily Life

Title is a bit of a mouthful isn't it?

Life can be hard sometimes, trying to deal with everything all at once. I don't care how able bodied you are, how strong you are in will or body or how good you are at handling your emotions. I don't care about anything, I know that regardless of your situation life is hard. No matter what walk of life you come from, that life is hard. For some it is much harder than for others, but the fact remains that life by nature is difficult. Isn't that the point though? To grow through challenge and adversity?

Now, if you are able bodied, imagine for a minute that you weren't. Imagine what it would be like to live every day with chronic pain throughout your body, having to deal with every day things in the utter frustrating nature that is illness.

For some it's not imagination. For some, like myself, it's what we deal with every day. It's hard to get up in the morning knowing you can't always do for yourself like everyone else can. When the pain is so bad you can't even get up to make your own meal at dinner time, that is frustrating.

I'm sorry for my mini-rant here. I'm simply feeling the limitations of my health and it has me frustrated today.

But for anyone else out there with health issues feeling frustrated, just know you are not alone. Someone out there understands how you feel. Everything you have gone through has been gone through before.

You are not alone, keep your head up and try to put a smile on your face.

*offers hugs and puts out a fresh plate of cookies*

Just talking through this made me feel a little better.

:)
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Tessa Poe on September 6th, 2011, 10:58 am

I'm glad talking it through's helping Fela, we all need time to vent now and again, or when I run out of ciggies all the damn time so there's no need to apologise for having done it.
Tessa Poe
The Neurotic Wanderer

Words: 241539
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 8:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Bolden Denusk on September 7th, 2011, 5:24 am

So right! *takes hugs and a cookie*

*offers Phil a cig*

When my sciatica acts up, it's excruciating but life's challenges still must be met! it's not easy living in pain, but having someone to nod or share with makes it all the easier.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext