[Flashback] Remember That Time We... (Corinth)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Drayton on July 12th, 2011, 5:48 am

13th of Fall, 504 AV

Clumps of moist dirt felt cool inside the crannies of the young girl’s toes. She scratched at the coarse fabric of her smock dress that rubbed on her skinny thigh. Eleanor’s adolescent joints looked sharp and too large for her thin limbs and her fine hairs lifted up with the wind. The dress she was wearing was little more than wool wrapped about her torso with two straps to support its weight. Her fingers and toes and the extremities they called home froze while her bony ribcage boiled, but the outfit had an advantage.

Gathering up one of the extra loops of fabric before her Eleanor reached up with her free hand and gripped the red fruit that hung before her. The girl’s tiny wrist twisted and the vine snapped, letting cool, sweet smelling liquid burst into the air around her. The tomato rolled about in the woolen pouch she had provided until more of its companions pressed their fleshy bodies against it.

Dress weighted with juicy tomatoes, Eleanor began to make her way past the vines supported by thin rods thrust into the soft earth. The shadows from leaves that tickled her cheeks tumbled across the path her figure slipped out from underneath. She paused at the edge of the tidy rows of plants, looking for somewhere to settle herself and listening to the moan of her stomach.

Beneath a small tree she could not climb, burdened as she was, Eleanor settled herself. The tomato was too large for the eleven year old’s mouth and sticky lines of red juice and seeds hung beneath her freckles as she slurped.

OOCIt was terrible how long this took me and I am sooooooooo sorry. Please forgive?
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Archelon on August 25th, 2011, 9:27 am

Thread Award

“Last Verse I promise.... Remember ya' gotz a friend in me!!!!!!"

And the Results!!!!:

Drayton :
SkillName 1-5 How/why
None available :( :( :( - sorry I didn't see anything if u got an idea pm me :)

Lores:
Harvesting: Apple Picking

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Wasn't much here to work with, but I did what I can...
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)