[Rearing Stallion] Tonight We Drink! (Closed and Done)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: [Rearing Stallion] Tonight We Drink! (Open)

Postby Devandre on January 24th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Devandre looks thoughtful "Ssso the Kelvic issss a threat? He brought a dangerousss Kelvic to you? It is obvious that both of these Kelvic scum must be eradicated! We could if we wanted get rid of that dog tonight. As long asss that leach of a girl issn't around. If she is I can still find a way around her, I am a crafty son of a whore." While he waits for Sasin to reply he continues to speak.

"I know you don't know much about me and you are right in saying I am at a disssadvantage. However you and I have managed to sstay out of harmsss way for thisss long. My advice to you issss keep it up. By any chance do you have a home? You are more then welcomed to stay at mine." Devandre looks critically at Sasin, this proposition was not only for the others benefit but for himself. Added security is never a bad thing.
Devandre
Player

Words: 39870
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2009, 6:45 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 24th, 2010, 11:26 pm

Sasin smirked. "Get rid of them? I'm way a head of you. I have them both on my hit list. The dog, I don't know. The Cat is called Nya. I presume she has some weight in this city, as she was the one who organized the fire festival."

"If she is I can still find a way around her, I am a crafty son of a whore."

Sasin snorted. "You're not the only one who can sneak around. I've had 20 years off assassinating people. It shouldn't be too hard to distract her. She seems like the airy, breezy type."

He raised an eyebrow. "Watch the patronizing tone." He said teasingly, grinning. "I do have 70 odd years on you. Yes, A place to stay would be more than welcome. And I'm pretty sure that no Kelvics are going to come bust down your door."

He liked the way he thought. "By the way, I never caught your name."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Devandre on January 25th, 2010, 12:09 am

"The name is Devandre, and you are completely right. She does seem to be a bit tipsy to say the least." He smiles happily, "Ssince you and I have the ssame feelings toward the Kelvic dog, I would think it would be most respectful of me if I let you do the honorss. I really do not have any back ground in killing people."

Devandre now wonders what to do next, should he show the Dhani where he lives or tell him? He wonders to himself, "The offer of shelter is a deal. I doubt anything will be knocking down my door anytime soon."
Devandre
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 26th, 2010, 3:01 am

Sasin grinned. "Alright then, Devandre. We have a dead dog on our hand." Oh, the joy. His grudge wasn't against this kelvic, but, in him opinion, almost all kelvics were crazy, unless proven otherwise.

"Alright then, Snakeling."
He said, grinning. "Lead on. You know, If you want, I can tell you about our race. Maybe teach you a little." He wasn't certain why he was offering. He only knew that it felt right to offer to tech this Snakeling. Half Snakeling. No matter. It was his decision.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Emily D'Winter on January 28th, 2010, 7:42 pm

Emily's plan had been simple enough, once Klane had touched her, she would have made a big show about being hurt and he would have to pay attention to him then! Oh, yes.

But something about the urgency of his actions made her simply stare at her hands when he pulled her off of him, smelling snakes... he really was a little doggy! Perfecto! He would look adorable in her little doggy house.

Her face took on a deathly serious appearance, and very solemnly, very seriously, she took his hand within hers. Both of her tiny hands were needed for this most important task.

She stepped in front of him, not coming up to his pectoral muscles, and as much as she could, looked him in the eyes.

"Zis bothers you, no? Zere are dangerous and terrifying creatures in our world. Zis very city crawls with them, you know." (I should know, I'm worse than most, hehehe). "You do not 'ave to face zem. You do not 'ave to die for people you do not know. We can run, you and I, little doggy and moi. It's just wine."

She doubted he would accept the offer, but she would make it. And then the doggy and her would move on to the next stage, and she'd need a new plan. She wasn't good at planning. It was better to live in the moment, y'know?
Emily D'Winter
Player

Words: 1234
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2010, 7:29 pm
Race: Human

Postby Devandre on February 1st, 2010, 12:02 am

"Sssounds like a plan. Follow me to my humble adobe," The little man said as he started to walk further into the alley. Walking through the alleyways as the night begins creeping completely over Syliras. After several minutes of walking he ask the Dhani,
"What do you do as a job? I am a herbologist, that means I work and study plantsss." He explains as the duo leave the Sylirian castle and into the Wildlands.

"I hope you are paying attention to where I am taking you, the wildlands can be a very deceptive place." Beginning to guide the dhani through the brush and trees.
Devandre
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 1st, 2010, 3:00 am

Sasin nodded, and followed the younger half Dhani. He said nothing as he walked, though he did raise his eyebrows as they went out of Syliras.

"Me? I work as an assassin, although I do odd jobs for money when business is down. Odd jobs like, say, lightening the load of some noble man." He said, smirking.

"I'll be sure to pay attention to where we're going." He said. "So, how did you get started thieving?"
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Devandre on February 2nd, 2010, 9:05 pm

The pair walks a bit further until they reach what is known in Sylirs as the Kabrin Road. Devandre stops for a moment as he remembers something urgent that he must do.

“An assassin hmm? Why are you so trusting of me so quickly?”
He looks at Sasin very critically before smiling. “I kid comrade I don’t mean anything by it.” He looks thoughtful for a moment.

“How did I start thieving? The honest answer isss I am not to good at it. I just read in a book trained thievesss have done scams like that one before. I am a little tight on money and really need to find a reliable source of income. Medicines and tinture can only get me so far you know?”

Devandre fixes his cloak, taking note of the rapidly decreasing of light. “I unfortunately realized I have a previousss engagement tonight, all the fun made it slip my mind. I do apologize if it inconveniencesss you. I am free tomorrow night; lets meet at the Stallion again and talk some more I would like to learn more about the Dhani. Also on the matter of where my home and a holding spot for anything you need for you jobs if needed, is located. Just travel north for about two bells along Kabrin Road. Or if you would, if you pass a Traveler’s shelter you have traveled to far. But since you are an assassin, I am sure you will be able to tell when two hours have past.” He says the last part as if mockingly, he was unsure if it was just a joke or if it was truth that Sasin really was an assassin.

“Once you traveled that far there should be a trail off to your right if your coming from Sylira and left if you’re coming from Taldera.” Follow that trail for about half an hour and you should come across a clearing in the trees. Cobalt Mountains should be in view to your left and a hill straight ahead. That is where I reside just holler my name and I’ll be able to hear it. But if that is all Sasin I really must be off…”
Devandre
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 3rd, 2010, 10:57 pm

Sasin hesitated as Devandre asked "Why are you so trusting of me so quickly?" He was spared from having to answer that out loud by the admission it was a joke. Still, the question lingered in his mind. Why? Was it because he was also a Dhani? No, he hadn't felt as comfortable with Dhani he had met in his travels as he did with this young halfblood. Was it because they both happened to dislike kelvics? But there were other kelvic haters, and none of them had been as fun to be around, nor as trustworthy.

The truth, he realized, was all of these things, and none of them. The reason he trusted Devandre to keep his secret, was because that was what he would have done, in that stage of his life.

“How did I start thieving? The honest answer isss I am not to good at it. I just read in a book trained thievesss have done scams like that one before. I am a little tight on money and really need to find a reliable source of income. Medicines and tinture can only get me so far you know?”

He put out a smirk. "You're not bad at it, from what I've seen."

That was just it. He trusted Devandre, because the boy reminded him of himself at that time. Young, cocky, cunning, resorceful. Arrogant, in a way. Full of pride of his race. Believing that it was the right of the Dhani to be equal, perhaps more. In a way, he hadn't changed much. If Devandre were a Dhani, he'd be, perhaps some fifteen, twenty years behind him.

He shook himself out of his thoughts as Devandre began to explain just how to get to his home.

"Got it. I'll ssee you tomorrow, my friend."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Klane on February 7th, 2010, 1:44 am

(This post is all OOC)

Unless Emily is still active, this thread is officially closed. Mods who are reading this, don't bother with thread rewards. I tried though :P

(End OOC)
Klane
X-Slave

Words: 18143
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 4:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous