(Open) The end of one thing is the beginning of another

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Tandra on February 3rd, 2010, 10:54 pm

Tandra shrugged
"okay, then"

it was only then he noticed the corals and salves in front of them
"uhhh..... did you gather those when i wasnt looking?"
he smelled the corals, and licked his lips
"hmmm... reckon they are poisonous?"
Tandra
Player

Words: 4007
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 10:35 am
Race: Charoda

Re: (Open) The end of one thing is the beginning of another

Postby Aksia Carataqua on February 4th, 2010, 12:10 am

The Dhani woke up almost immediately after she had gone,"I wonder if he saw me." Aksia wondered, she then eavesdropped a bit, listening to their conversation. "Then, we go in and kill them. Sound good?" Aksia heard through the tree branches, she had found out that the Charodae bodies were quite good at climbing trees due to their soft bones, flexibility and dexterity as well as their confidence in being weightless underwater served the same purpose as swinging from tree to tree. "Kill?" she said morbidly, she hadn't killed anyone yet, but she was sure that it was fairly simple with her technique as she would be able to dodge most arrows through movements that were nigh impossible to humans and most races.

Aksia was stricken with an impulse to help them, partly because she wanted to know what killing a sentient being would feel like, and because she felt a sort of compulsion to help her fellow Charoda, she was sure that he was just a regular warrior with all the basics in hand, like arrows and swords but she was wondering if he would need any help. She'd help the Dhani too, but then they were probably working for the greater good. Aksia paced around the top of the branch which was quite broad and she couldn't have fallen off even if she wanted to. But this mental debate between her conscience and her mind went on, "If I helped them then that would be a good deed and it would be one of my first few adventures in Sunberth!" her mind said while her conscience replied this :"If they're unfriendly and hope to harm you? Then what'll you do, and if you do it you're going to be putting yourself into some really deep waste matter...
Aksia was busy deep in thought to notice her surroundings, which was a tree branch her mind suddenly won the debate. "I'm going to help them!" she said with triumph. she walked to the side and her foot met thin air. "What?" she said, as she tumbled down the tree. She wanted to scream but kept silent to avoid startling them, she noticed her wrist razors and bladed boots were still on and an idea occurred to her, if it didn't occur to her at that moment she would've become a pile of Charoda mulch. She stuck both her hands with the wrist razors out so they were facing the bottom, she hit the middle of the smoldering fire with both hands as the wrist razors sank into the ground near the small company, then she swung her feet around and popped the blades out and stabbed them into the ground. The impact shook her a bit but she otherwise felt okay. She then stood up, noticing that 2 figures were staring at her intently, Aksia felt her face burn as she noticed how awkward it was, and the tentacles which was her hair twisted around each other as they always did when she was nervous
Last edited by Aksia Carataqua on February 5th, 2010, 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Words: 21277
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2010, 12:30 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tandra on February 5th, 2010, 5:51 am

Tandra looked at the Charoda woman in front of him
"pretty...." he said to himself, and found himself blushing a little bit as he looked at her
"w...wh... who are you?" he stammered
although he had no intent on using it, he reached for his blade, and his dogs began to circle the Charoda girl, awaiting the order from Tandra to either attack or or fall back.
Tandra
Player

Postby Aksia Carataqua on February 5th, 2010, 6:31 am

"I want to help you!" said Aksia quickly. "I don't mean any harm! And I'm sorry for eavesdropping on you, I just think that I might be able to help you in your plight, as 2 people fighting a whole camp of bandits doesn't seem like a good idea, even if you're only aiming for the bandit leader! " she paused. If there's anything I can do for you then it would be okay anyways, I've dedicated myself to the greater good and I've pledged myself to help any single or grouped persons in their plights no matter how hopeless or far-fetched they may be!. I'm sorry for suddenly dropping into your conversation but just a little question, why do you seek to take this bandit leaders life? Is it because he stole something from you?. The dogs around her growled slightly intimidating her. I'd like an answer. she said when neither said anything. If you're thinking that I'm a pacifist and would probably be useless in a fight you're wrong because I have plenty of experience in fighting, but I still consider myself a pacifist because I only fight when I must, and that is when people are in dire need of help. What say you? . Aksia looked at them, both still looked pretty unconvinced, she paused and let them speak.
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tandra on February 5th, 2010, 10:13 am

Tandra answered first
"if you answer my questions, then i'll let you join us" he said, holding out his arm, to hold Sasin back

"my first question, where do you come from?"
"second: why would you have combat experience? you dont look like you have been fighting off wolves like me, nor are you a stone-cold killer like my friend here"
he paused
"and third: why the hell should we trust you?"
Tandra
Player

Postby Aksia Carataqua on February 7th, 2010, 8:33 am

"and third: why the hell should we trust you?" finished the man-Charoda to Aksia. Aksia was shocked by his lack of politeness, but she still retained her calm demeanor and started answering him. I'll start with your first question, my name is Aksia Carataqua and I come from Charbosi, yes I know it's a long way, but I did come from Charbosi, also, don't underestimate my ability, I'm quite experienced in battle, gathering herbs on the shores near Taloba have honed my skill pretty sharp, and to answer your third question, you don't have to, but in case you have no sense of honor or pride, then you can let a girl wander off to somewhere else where she might get eaten or worst. Aksia hoped that her speech had somehow swayed them, she was a lot less confident then they thought she was.
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 8th, 2010, 12:46 am

(Sorry, I have a HW block up. Yes, My class is worse that yours, Aksi.)

Sasin snapped to attention as a figure fell from the trees. He drew his dagger, but she was already standing, and made no move to harm them. While Tandra began to question her, Sasin watched her, still poised to spring.

"Whether you want to help is not the point. We don't need your help. You said it yourself, you only fight near the shore. You don't know anything about land creatures."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tandra on February 8th, 2010, 5:08 am

Tandra nodded at Sasin's statement
"of course, these land creatures are fierce, they are merciless and they are little more than smart monsters"

"i have gotten my fighting skills by fighting wolves, foxes and small-time bandits on my farm, further inland, and if you want to help us, then gather herbs, bring some warrior monks to back us up, or get outa our way"
as he finished, he waved his arm, to Sasin, as if saying "Come on"

as he walked past her, he whispered in her left ear
"please... dont lower yourself to our level, we are killers, beasts.... monsters... don't join us.... priestess"
Tandra
Player

Postby Aksia Carataqua on February 9th, 2010, 12:05 am

:ninja: "Firstly" Aksia said, clearly irritated at the two's attitude towards her "I am NOT a priestess, and secondly I don't understand why you 2 are so withdrawn and refusing of any help at all, do you two really think that you can take on a whole hideout of bandits by yourself, a single Dhani Viper and a Charoda warrior can defeat a whole hideout, it doesn't matter if they have a leader, bandits attack any foreign sentient in the place, don't think that you'll be able to evade almost 50 bandits, I checked that hideout a fortnight ago and it's absolutely swarming with bandits, there are almost 15 tents there each filled with 4 people ready to fight and the leader could be in any one of them!" she cried indignantly, losing her calmness to her deep emotion. "What you're doing is suicide! I just want to help any way I can, cause I have my own mission to fulfill!". "Can't we be friends at least?" she said in Char, she was sure he understood it, even if it came out as a loud shriek. Aksia wasn't even sure why she was being so persistent, it was probably her urge to help people, even though she wasn't a user of Rak'keli's Gnosis she was still a proficient Medic, she had hopes of going to the Opal Order in Konti Isle but she knew that before that she would have to help as many people as possible. "What?" she said, as arrows suddenly rained down on their camp digging into the ground but not harming any of them... It was an ambush....
Aksia Carataqua
The Dancing Healer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tandra on February 9th, 2010, 4:16 am

Instinctively, Tandra shielded Aksia with his own body, luckily none of the arrows hot him.
"damnit! you were followed you stupid girl!"

after he said that, he shoved her behind a tree, and grabbed his blade, and slapped his horse's rump, sending it running away
"show yourselves! COWARDS!"
Tandra
Player

PreviousNext