Haters Gonna Hate.((Private))

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Darik on October 26th, 2011, 9:34 pm

Darik woke up a bell later with a dull headache. He was going to be dizzy for the next few days, no doubt about it. This would suck, because he had to steal for a living. With his mind hurting, he would undoubtedly be caught. So he would have to sit out till it recovered. He figured he had enough surplus of mizas to make up those few days though. Still, it would deplete his saving and then he would have to work twice as hard as ever. And you know what else? He had lost his freakin investment!

The girl, who he had wasted his time and money on, was swooped up by another suitor. He would usually pursue someone for stealing his stuff, but not today. Looking at the sun he figured it had at least been five bells. Also in his condition he didn’t even want to consider running. So he go up and walked into the city of thieves with a scowl on his face.

The tenth of Summer sucked.
Darik
Troublemaker

Words: 231903
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2011, 5:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Archelon on October 26th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Thread Award

"Sleepy Turtle will be sleeping now *yawns*"

And the Results!!!!:

Darik :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Stealth 1
Unarmed Combat2
Persuasion1

Lores:
Losing profits: Darn it!

Valorae :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Seduction1
Persuasion1
Intimidation1

Lores:
Darik (basic).
From being kidnapped to being kidnapped.

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Watched this one for a while ago. Pretty interesting start to characters. Have a good one around the 'berth.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous