Getting started. Need company.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Getting started. Need company.

Postby Tarama on February 10th, 2010, 3:21 am

Do you need someone to RP with?
Fancy that, so do I!

Are you looking for someone new and exciting with a sense of energy?
That’s me! I’m new and exciting. I have lots of energy! (just look at all the exclamation marks in this post!)

Do you consider yourself a helpful person who is willing lend a hand with someone just starting their character? If so, I’ll stroke you’re ego and be that person you can help!

Is your character stagnating? Do you need some reason for your character to get up and meet some new people? To start a new quest? To get from point A to point B?
Then just call me Miss Deus Ex Machine!

Seriously though, if you’ve read my character sheet and have an idea for an RP between our characters please let me know. I’m not 100% sure where the best place to start is, but I do have a few ideas of where I want my character to go. But this RP doesn’t have to be about me, it can totally about your character development if you want. I just want someone to write with.

I'm currently in Syliras, and I'd like to stay there for a while, but we can travel if you'd like.

Anyway, please post here if you have any ideas that we both might like.
Signature created by the amazing Hex. Images from: lesolielfonce.deviantart.com and
moraecollections.deviantart.com
Tarama
Omnidextrous

Words: 9127
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Re: Getting started. Need company.

Postby Nyahna Sasin on February 10th, 2010, 4:56 am

Hmm. My character isn't what you'd call nice, but he likes Eypharians. Generally.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alistair deGrey on February 10th, 2010, 6:06 am

Still up to visit the temple next season, right? :#
Alistair deGrey
Wulgaru given Breath

Words: 209442
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2009, 9:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Kavala on February 10th, 2010, 8:06 am

If you ever make it to Riverfall, I'd love to have a chance to meet your character. Mine is a homebody who is something of a recluse, but it would still be interesting to spend some time getting to know a unique character like yours. I've been around the block and then some (don't judge me by my CS -- its not even remotely done!). And my pc has lots of issues, of course - but that's half the fun right?
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vanator on February 10th, 2010, 10:35 am

I am currently roaming Cyphrus, but word is I have some prodigal siblings in Riverfall (right Kavala?), so I will most likely be wandering outside the borders. You have a great CS and I would find it interesting to do a thread with an Eypharian, should we ever find ourselves within the same region!
Vanator
There is fire shut up in my bones.

Words: 940033
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Nira Curare on February 10th, 2010, 11:39 pm

My character is in Syliras, and would love to rp with you, just so long as you don't mind the-spider people. She won't bite unless you try to kill her I promise!
Nira Curare
Player

Words: 6791
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2010, 1:40 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Christoph on February 13th, 2010, 5:13 am

I could use a companion seeing as my character is in the general area and I haven't actual started him anywhere as of yet. He will most likely intervene in most fights or crimes so traveling with him may be dangerous.
These are not the hands of a warrior, but of a craftsmen. These swords are my chisel with them I shall carve a land for my people and cut my name into history.
Christoph
The Highlord

Words: 2817
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2010, 4:46 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aselia Timandre on February 13th, 2010, 10:44 am

I think it would be nice for a self-centered Konti (who hasn't settled into some kind of personality yet) to meet an Eypharian. As soon as I've read through your character sheet I'll throw some ideas at you, if that's okay. :)

Well, one thing I know ... A meeting between those two has the potential to become more than strange.
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour."
Aselia Timandre
Player

Words: 89486
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)