[The Cubacious Inn] Room for One Please! (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Ricky Maze on August 31st, 2011, 9:42 pm

Day 60th of Summer, 511 AV

The sun was no close to setting in Alvadas, when Ricky finally entered the amazing the Cubacious Inn with Odis. A woman waited the counters not to far, she seemed old but well aged with wisdom; as if life had given her great experiences and wonderful knowledge. As Ricky and Odis reached the counter, she gave a fair smile and greetings. "Good day! What can I do for you?" Ricky returned her friendly smile with one of his own. "My name is Ricky, and I'd like a room for Odis and I. We'll be staying for the next three seasons, if an earlier date is not found." Her grin grew more widened as she looked down at the furry pup, he seemed pretty down about something. "Ah, Well Ricky I can arrange a room for you. However you will have to clean up after your friend there." Ricky looked down to Odis, and felt bad for not understanding what made the pup feel so bad.

He returned a friendly smile to the woman, and answered cheerfully, "He's house trained so there won't be any problems with keeping him clean or using the bathroom. How much would it be for a room?" She chuckled, looking at a book over next to her. Probably checking the reservations and seeing what room were free. "We have a decent room for you Ricky, it'll cost two silver Miza for every night you stay." Ricky's face beamed with excitement, as he pulled out one gold Miza. "Here's one to start me off for the next ten days miss." Her eyes lit up as she took the Miza with pleasant joy. "If you follow me Ricky, oh and by the way it's Georgia. Georgia Delner." They shook hands for a minute, then she led Ricky up the stairs to his room.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on September 2nd, 2011, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on September 2nd, 2011, 8:46 pm

When Ricky and Odis finally entered their room Gloria didn't wait another minute before heading back downstairs, Ricky and Odis were now settling in with their room. It had a nice mattress that felt pretty soft, if not rather firm than most beds he slept in. It'd due for him, after sailing over here it'd be nice sleeping in a bed that doesn't rock. Though the motions did put him to sleep fast, he was happy to be on land again. There was a chest, which he used to place valuable stuff in. Then a shelf with several books of simple titles, and a simple wooden desk with a wooden chair. Other than being a simple room, it had a quaint feel to it. That was fine for Ricky. It wasn't home, but it reminded him of it. The shack must now be even more weather worn, hopefully nothing bad has become of it.

Odis had acted oddly even upon their arrival, but even more so now. For some reason his seemed not exactly tired from the trip, but his limitless energy he always had no seemed exhausted. When then they left the docks he seemed happy, but now that they're finally settling in he seemed anxious. Ready to leave even. It puzzled Ricky, and he hoped it was just a small issue that would vanish within the next few days. Eventually after the two found a spot to relax, Odis moving around a lot, they slipped into a nap that lasted through the middle part of the day.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 2nd, 2011, 9:05 pm

XP Award!

Name:Ricky
XP Award:
  • N/A
Lore:
  • The Cubacious Inn
  • Georgia Delner
  • Odd Odis
Notes:

-1 GM

Your math seems to be flawed. 2 SM a night, if you pay one gold miza you will stay for 5 nights not 50. 10 GM would be for 50 nights. If you want to change the amount of miza spent please PM me.

Nice little thread :) enjoyable to read (and only 2 posts! Woo.). A nice little grade to start my day.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)