[Mura DS Office-Cachet: Some Beach.....Somewhere]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cachet on September 6th, 2011, 12:45 pm

As you enter what is supposed to be the Office of Domain Storyteller Cachet you only see before you a wondrous expanse of beach before you. The sand is fine and every now and then a wisp of wind will kick up small dust devils; which die down humbly. The vanilla colored sand is contrasted pleasantly by the mixture of wonderful blues that make up the expansive ocean. The sound of crashing waves against the shell littered sand reaches your ears. And then you see a lone figure, sitting in a wicker chair, facing out toward the ocean. Beside him another chair much the same. You approach, and he greets you reaching into a chest beside him and pulling out a cold drink of your choice; almost like he just knew what you were craving at that very moment. His voice calm and greeting he speaks with a smile.

“Go ahead…tell me what you have been up to.” He motions to the blank chair beside him for you to take a load off as you speak.

A little about me

dob: 08/28/1988
Sex: Male yes male
Hobbies: Writing, photoshop, programming, pen-testing, whitewater, paintball, airsoft, painting, trombone, mountain biking, SCUBA, cryptography (I'm an odd one I know)

Moderator Note(s)

Greetings Murians!

Welcome to my office. Here is where I will post all kinds of important information that I feel like you need to know. As I will admit openly I am human, and as a member of the human race things will sometimes lack. So let me know when I am lacking in my duties. Also I will be understanding with you, I ask only that you be the same with me. This is a good place (as is my inbox) for you to post nudges, and thread requests. As I handle these things I will delete your postings here.

I will also maintain a list of what I am doing here, if you feel something is missing let me know.

Also I feel obligated to let you know the following. I love Mura, I fell in love with it the second I started role playing in it. As such I didn't want to leave even though I am the DS of the area. Therefore there are special allowances that I ask you give me as I do currently play the character Serrif Von Chatlyn in an area that I also DS in. This being the case any threads involving my character CAN NOT be graded by me, however feel free to post them here anyway and I will forward them onward. This is due to conflict of interest and is meant to keep things consistent. I thank you in advance for understanding.

XP Request- Completed Threads

Please leave links to threads you want XP for here. As well as what you are looking for as far as XP, like herbalism, medicine, and what not. I will delete your post in here upon completion; that way it doesn’t become to cluttered in here.

Optional

If you feel you want to help me out some you can include some of the following.
What skills you were aiming to hone
Any fun ideas for lores you have
Including the above will speed up my grading a significant amount.

Grading Schedule

I have a tendency to neglect my office and grading threads. So to cut down on this I have now set a grading schedule. On the 1st, 10th, 20th and 30th(if there is one) or each month I will grade in my office. Now I may not grade the entire office out but I will grade bare minimum 3 threads if they are here.

Thread List

The Iron fan (Sa'Flora)

Seeing what is Avina

Her Grace T'Setsuna

Looking for Work

Don't Drink the Water

The Surveyors

The Narrow Path

Life's Codex
I'm not at this moment taking any more threads till some of these wrap up. BUt feel free to post here and ask for them and I MAY take them on.

Templates

Reward :
Code: Select all
[frame=black][center][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/Averom/rewardpiccopy-1-1.png[/img][/center]
[spoiler=charactername]
[b]Character Name[/b]
[u]SKILLS[/u]

[u]LORE[/u]

[b][u]Misc Notes:[/u][/b]
[/spoiler]

[b]Conclusion:[/b]

[b]Anything seem out of place? Any questions please feel free to contact me ASAP.[/b][/frame]

Last edited by Cachet on May 16th, 2012, 9:59 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Listen to the island
The waves and wind
That is the pulse
Note it, feel it
And become one with serenity

Cachet
The Murian Beach Bum (6zillion)

Words: 144588
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 3:01 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Eleret on November 18th, 2012, 12:44 pm

A grade for my flashback, if you please!

Title: Cutting Grounds

Synopsis: Eleret's very first attempt at woodcarving, back when.

Target skill: Carving

Target lores: Carving in softwood, The importance of drawing first, Wash hands when working wood -- anything in that vein, and anything else you find appropriate; there's probably much more lore than XP to be had from this thread.

Thanks!
Eleret
Player

Words: 179278
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 12:33 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Eleret on November 23rd, 2012, 10:45 pm

Two more threads for grading, if you would!

• Beachcombing
    A mostly social scene, in which Eleret and Sybel meet.
    No specific skill or lore requests, from either of us.

• Forming the Blanks
    A solo scene which uses the wood Eleret found in Beachcombing.
    Skill requests: Carving, Meditation
    No specific lore requests.

Thank you!
Eleret
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Sebastion on December 4th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Hello Cachet!

Just here to throw in a short flashback of Shim getting his companion Snowflake here: Taking home the Right One

The only XP I can really think of is riding, mostly I'm just looking forward to some lores. Thank you ever so much for the grade and I hope you enjoy!
Sebastion
This is gonna be fun!

Words: 68245
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 10:21 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eleret on December 5th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Another solo for grading: Preparing the Blanks

Target XP: Carving, Suvai, Swimming

No specific lore requests; anything you see fit should be fine.

Thank you!
Eleret
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Donor (1)