[Svefra Pride!] Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is dedicated to housing a thread for each race wherein each race gets to keep in touch with each other, check-in, chit-chat, plot the further advancement of their race, tell jokes, post pictures, keep in contact, etc. Look for your race's thread and feel free to join in the discussion - whatever that may be on any given day!

Postby Dazen Gyre on September 21st, 2011, 8:58 pm

Spongebo-- Wait.

So when I first made my guy here, I couldn't get the image of Sea Monkeys out of my head. Why? Maybe because Svefra sounds like that to me. Maybe because I'm slightly crazy. Who knows.

I just know that the Svefra need some love.

We don't steal, we simply acquire what was left defenceless...

... Yeah!
Dazen Gyre
Beyond the sea.

Words: 13090
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Risa Moontide on September 23rd, 2011, 2:04 am

We don't acquire what was defenseless, we take what we need from what is already there! We're tough, we're carefree! We have earned the easy life we live from the hardships of the sea, by the very act of surviving. Our blue eyes are testament to that! So to my sisters and to my brothers, I say let the wind hit our sails full, our anchors hoisted and rudders in hand, and, if you find yourself aground, remember who you are! We are svefra, and we are proud!

Also you should change the thread name to reflect how awesome we are! ^_^
Risa Moontide
Player

Words: 132313
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 6:45 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on November 9th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Are there not too much active Svefra characters? After only about a week on this site, I can safely say I love the Svefra~ ;)
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Trident on December 4th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Only three people have posted in here? For shame, my little pirates, for shame. I know they're more of you out there.

Well, anyways, hey all you Svefra! I'm Trident, the AS of the Suvan Sea, in case I haven't talked to you. I'm here for two reasons, both concerned with adding you guys - and your pods - to the lore!

First and foremost, the Pods. I recently created the Svefra Pods page in the Lore and it's looking awfully empty. I created this page mainly so players who want to be Svefra can more easily connect with pre-existing Svefra players and join a Pod that has other PCs in it.

All you need to do is edit the page and follow the example below, giving a description of your pod, a link to the creator of that Pod, whether you want new players joining, et cetera. If you don't have a wiki account, no worries. Post your pod here following the format and I'll post it in the Lore page for ya. :)

Second, why has nobody gone into the Svefra lore page and put themselves down underneath "Active Svefra PCs"?! We need to change that, pronto. People will think there are no Svefra on this site with it the way it is, saying "None so far"!

The process will be the same as the Pods, except more personalized. If you want an example to base yourself off of, look at the "Active Konti PCs" on the Konti lore page. Follow what they did, and put down your PC's name, a link to your CS Sheet, and a few words describing your character - in the Svefra lore page, of course. Once again, if you don't have a wiki account, post it here and I'll put it into the lore for you!

Thanks for doing this, you scallywags and pirates. Thanks also for being the awesome Svefra players that you are!

Development ThreadDS OfficeSuvan SeaSuvan Sea Lore

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Words: 105060
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Sable Baggywrinkle on December 4th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Ahoy!

Thank you for contributing so much Trident! I would like to take advantage of your svefra pod page, as well as your offer to edit the wiki to include us!

The Baggywrinkle Pod = http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic14449.html

Led by Lia Sable: Struck by tragedy early, this small Pod lost its two senior members at sea, leaving Sable and Sirroco to struggle along alone. With the dangers of the Suvan and the crippling effects of losing their loved ones, they seek to rejoin the Pod they hailed from, the Tempests. PCs: Sable & Sirroco (Sirroco's CS = http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post114007.html#p114007). Accepting New Members?: PM if interested.

For the active Svefra PC list:

Sable Baggywrinkle: Reluctant Lia, self-motivated, resourceful, childish.

Thank you for giving us all a jump-start and encouragement, Trident!
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sable Baggywrinkle
Hi

Words: 137213
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2011, 2:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Trident on December 5th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Awesome! Both you and your pod have been put in!

Guys, base your own application off of Sable and/or the Baggywinkle Pod now. ;)

Development ThreadDS OfficeSuvan SeaSuvan Sea Lore

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Words: 105060
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Sable Baggywrinkle on December 6th, 2011, 3:21 am

Hey Trident, with the advent of the plot notes forum, should our pod information instead be stored there and that linked to the Svefra Pod Wiki page instead of a CS? I was thinking it would provide a more robust view of a pod as each member could contribute to the pod page in a way that's not possible with the info being listed in a CS.

If you like the idea, I threw up a basic post to give you something to work with.

Again, thank you for doing the hard part by adding the Baggywrinkles to the wiki!
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sable Baggywrinkle
Hi

Words: 137213
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2011, 2:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sirroco on December 6th, 2011, 1:03 pm

Greetings my brothers and sisters!

Trident...I don't have a wiki account, but I would like to add Sirroco to the Svefra lore, here is the details...

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post114007.html#p114007

Sirroco Baggywrinkle - Charming fisherman

Huzzah!
Last edited by Sirroco on December 7th, 2011, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sirroco
I caught you a delicious bass.

Words: 24006
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kvar Driftweaver on December 6th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Hey I tried to edit the wiki, username Kvar, but you need to be a contributor to edit the page.

If you could possibly add this in that would be great:

Kvar Driftweaver: Free spirited, spiritual, thrill seeker, silver-tongued.

Using the avatar I have for this account as the picture, that would be really helpful too. I'll be keeping watch on the pods as well, that is a great idea. Families and ties make characters for me. So if you feel Kvar, or any of his family which were generally split up aboard different vessels, could have been prying his somewhat risky trade on any pod someone makes, then please get in contact.

It also sets a good reason why a tragedy might have befallen any particular pod, if you are interested and want to know more read the CS character concept, or pm me. :).
Kvar's OOC Plotnotes, arcs and goals.

Mood Music: Wanderlust Curse | Battle Metal | Celebration

My Merry Band of Miscreants
Kvar - Kharadish - J’karn
Kvar Driftweaver
Rook takes bishop

Words: 59882
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 3:35 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on December 7th, 2011, 4:19 am

Hello! I can't edit as well, but if you want to add Gab to the wiki, here you go:

Gabrielle Seawind - Untrusting, stubborn, but daring to a fault.

Also, is there any way we can get an event of sorts that brings the Svefra together, like a grand festival or so? ;) That would be so cool!
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next