A Dispute on the Bank Side (Cicatrice)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Talbot on September 29th, 2011, 2:46 am

"If not for your advice, I probably would've been worse off by tomorrow," he responded. The girl could be humble if she wanted to be, he thought. When she replied with her name, Talbot inferred that her mother really must have hated her. What kind of parent calls her child an odd name like Cicatrice?

"Talbot," he said, ascending the small set of stairs into the tavern. He was wedged between the door when he gave her a curt nod. "I hope we'll meet again soon." With that, he disappeared from sight.
Talbot
Nomad

Words: 19420
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 10:56 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cicatrice on September 29th, 2011, 3:21 am

Cicatrice waved away the praise that the man gave her, knowing that he did have a point to his words, but not really wanting to let her head swell. Beside, it would have been deflated as soon as she saw the look that crossed his face when she told him her name. She had known it was strange, though she didn't believe it to be that strange. Her worries on her name were pushed back as her new friend, Talbot, began to speak again. "As do I. Goodnight." She waved lightly, before turning away from the door and heading down the streets.

OOCDo you to close this thread and get it graded? Though I'm not too sure what sort of skills we'd get out of it, we'd probably receive a few lores.
Alternate PC

Lyth
Cicatrice
Player

Words: 24023
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2011, 12:20 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Archelon on October 10th, 2011, 6:03 am

Thread Award

"Hiding amongst the bank leaves a remote turtle mine spotted two people arguing. Watching from it's position, it reported in..."

And the Results!!!!:

Cicatrice :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Stealth2 to start you off
Observation2to start you off
Socialization3
Rhetoric3 for the insults :P
wild Survival1

Lores:
Camping: Tent Pitching(basic)
Friends in strange places?: Talbot (poor)

Talbot :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Riding3
Wild Survival1
Socialization3
Observation 2
Rhetoric2 for the insults :P
Intimidation2

Lores:
Wild. Survival: Fire safety is a must
Friends in strange places?: Cicatrice(poor)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Hey there, this was a neat little thread, Thanks.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous