[Jilitse's Scrapbook] Ichor for sale

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jilitse on October 31st, 2010, 11:15 am

1. I still don't have a job.
- This may be because I am not yet looking for one.
2. I bought Medal of Honor last week.
- I bought Fall Out: New Vegas this week. (Hehe, do you guys know what that means?)
3. I've been working on a visual novel (two actually) that me and my friend had been forever working on. The paintbrush won over the pen, and I could draw bezier curves better than I could come up with a coherent sentence.

I also miss everyone. But the recent typhoon here in the Phils. also halted our internet, like totally bamboozled it, I could not get a decent connection (This is the first time it actually ran an hour without breaking this week).

Love,
Jil

To all the people I have threads with, I apologize for being a mighty turtle, please bear with me, thank you. Now, I'm off to kill mutants and aliens f* yeah.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Kelpie on October 31st, 2010, 7:33 pm

Baby girl, I miss you dearly, please come back to me soon.

One day you and me will sit on a couch and play Fallout New Vegas and AC:Brotherhood and all them hot juicy games together, and we will laugh and eat boba and do cute stuff.

My love, I hope you are well being gone. <3
Kelpie
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Words: 144278
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2010, 1:27 am
Location: DS of Lhavit, Mod abilities in Lhavit and Unforgiving
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Gossamer on November 1st, 2010, 10:16 am

I hope your schedule frees up soon. I miss reading your writing and feeling your warm positive presence in chat. I love the way you are always true to yourself and honest with your feelings - even if its not always what everyone expects. I have a lot of respect for you as a person and a writer... so don't forget about us! I'm getting twitchy for some good threads to stalk, thus Jilitse needs some attention. Soon!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Abashai on November 1st, 2010, 11:18 am

I miss you! You are always a voice of reason I can lean on Jili and I miss my friend. Take care and come back to us soon.

Mike
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 7th, 2010, 1:12 pm

Yeeeessssssss. I'm happy.

After years of playing separately I managed to meet with the most special person in the world and play Rome Total War together. Since I have not played for more than a year, my General sacrificed himself in vain and all my armies started to flee in panic, oblivious to the world.

And then we played Left for Dead, and I had to retell the premiere of the new show in FX called The Walking Dead. The undead are really my thing you know, I'm a fan of Resident Evil, too. Anyway I was so happy to kill the running zombies in L4D2 and was just as fanatical about The Walking Dead and zombies in general. So I kept on telling said person about series premiere until he said he read a review so he knew some parts already and I was a little pissed off but continued to tell the story again anyway. Now I have something to watch Fridays at 11 pm and I will retell said show in detail every time I meet special person for Saturdays.

And then we got to talk about the novel we've read months before titled World War Z which is Resident Evil done right in novel format. And it is the holy bible of all zombie fics out there. And everyone should go and read it. Or wait for it because we heard that the movie rights have been bought and it's gonna be shown on the big silver screen. Woot, FANGIRL! And then we talked about apocalypse through the world dying and coming back to life. I swooned a lot. I am retarded that way.

And since we are also fans of steampunk we tried looking for Scott Westerfield's Behemoth (Young Adult genre, but the idea of the world is so awesome you just have to read it it's one of the best steampunk books out there) but it's not in the shelves yet. Boo.

And then my friend got me and some of our friends ticket to the 2010 FILharmonika concert where they'll play OSTs of the most awesome games ever! Like Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Ragnarok Online, Halo, and so on. My best friend in the whole wide world is nerdgasming over said concert, and although we are pissed the tix are so cheap the fantards of unwanted cosplayer Alodia (why is she even there? she's already ruining Animax because of her presence and she might just ruin a great night for me; she is very pretty in pictures but I hate her voice and she is a terrible host I want to slap her with a frying pan) might come in drones - yey something to look forward to this year. An orchestra playing Game OSTs? It either has to be an awesome performance or a magnificent failure.

Hi, I'm taken by real life and half of it is a blast. I am happy most of the time. Except when at night I remember I still don't have a job so I get lonely.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 12th, 2010, 12:47 pm

The thing that Jilitse hums is Alahea's Enlightened March or any warsong. She's humming it as a "lullabye" out of memory.

Jil is finally going to be the UNDERTAKER yeaaaah.

Stitch and I talked about parting ways after our OoR/Priskil thread. Mainly, he'd be pissed about Jil thinking books are just as important as children. I'll slap him with reason that the books are magical artifacts and almost caused her to be voided. Humans! They don't know the value of books! Baaaw. Anyway the outcome of said thread is getter dimmer and dimmer and I fear a Downer Ending. Stitch even mentioned that if we ever meet Priskil he might deny the mark *le gasp* if it was offered.

Stitch seem to have found the Ghost of Christmas Past and is playing with Character Development. I, on the other hand, have always put Jil in the "neutral" center of things. Morality and Ethics aren't the highest grades in Jil's scorecard, but she has a sense of compassion. Too bad she's just not expressing it right.

On killing people, she's chill with it. It's not like she has not harmed anything else before. Killing with intent to kill is new to her, however, but since she's ambiguous about the rightness or wrongness of it, she won't be too hung up on slicings some men and a Pycon.

This brings her to seek out the old coot at Li Mauta. Omg another Nuit *grabby hands* moment, and she'll seek apprenticeship and move in with him. I owe Dusk to justify making her make the crematorium, as it was a personal request to have it built just for me.

When I get the Miza for it, I'll buy a house and turn it into a Golem. I'll live out in the woods and be like the witch in the gingerbread house. Killer gingerbread house. Like the sorcerer's apprentice (mickey mouse version) where dustbins and brooms clean by themselves.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Tarot on November 12th, 2010, 1:13 pm

It's great to see you back in action, Jil. :) As for the situation with Stitch, I think it's just the logical consequence of the PCs' respective values. I think Jil will go to any length to save Mashaen. It just so happens that it's about killing one of the "darker" gods. If it was about killing Stitch's orphans... how many posts would it take Jil to make up her mind and go for the kill?
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 12th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Hey Tarot. I'm pretty sure a wounded tigress becomes fiercest when put into a corner. In all of last season's threads I think I made it evident that Mashaen is the reason why she's alive, so I think she'd really do anything and everything. If it's ultimately logical, if it was, say, the last resort... I'm not sure at the moment. Even if the kids attacked Jil on their own will, for some justifiable reason, Jil would probably just try to knock them out. Can't kill the innocent. Also, Syliras might put me into jail and kill me if I kill its citizens. I can do the evil role if need be, but Jil wasn't cut out to be too eeeevil.

But you need to resolve the matter of brain washing those children. This is a really traumatic experience for them. Stitch is half-expecting all of them to die.

Mizahar is such a cruel, cruel world. :P
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on November 21st, 2010, 4:56 pm

To emphasize that Mizahar is such a cruel cruel world, Tarot finally laid the smack down on me by giving me the ultimatum. The book or the children? Suddenly, it does not matter that, finally, after long years of searching (actually it was only like two seasons but it felt like forever to Jilitse) Priskil has appeared.

It's nice to have a scrapbook for your character. In the same way I have notes about some of the other stuff I write, I share it with people. Unfortunately when you're in a thread with Tarot, baring your ideas for your character may prove to be hazardous. He will read it and plot behind your back. Oh he'll help you flesh out your character. Jilitse is very much fleshed out at the moment. Like literally fleshed with wounds. He shows love by providing you with challenges you never wanted to be confronted with.

Once again, the dilemma has been one upped: Magical Artifact Book vs Children. For those not in the know, Jilitse is a 500 plusplus old Nuit who is in a quest to destroy Drainira and kill Sagallius in order to free her OTL (one true love) Zarik Mashaen from his Grand Oath. Said quest gave her a magical sentient book that can talk and do magic and is like literally alive. Continuing said quest placed Jilitse in the loving arms of Stitch and his orphanage (who has his own issue with Sagallius et al, but that's another story) and together they both seek out (OOCly planned) membership to the Order of Radiance. They are now in the middle of getting their butts kicked and Tarot found it interesting to test Jilitse's constitution by skewering her with a sword and placing her in a moral dilemma (among other things like almost getting voided). So basically the golembitch Drainira is making my poor darling Nuit choose between surrendering Marie Suzanne (the magical sentient book) or else.

And the many ways to solve it are:

a. Play dead. Maybe Drainira will go away if I pretend not to hear.
b. 50-50. If I give Drainira half of the book, will she let me keep half of the children? (2 out of 4, not four half bodies!)
c. Don't give it to Drainira. Stitch will hate me.
d. Stare at Priskil. If I stare at the Goddess long enough maybe she will HELP.
e. Pass out. Same as play dead, without the guilt.
f. Life line. Call a friend (Can I talk to the Archwizard first) Ask help from the audience (Open a poll voting via a 1800 number).
g. Make Drainira file a lawsuit for custody and make Marie Suzanne pick who she want to stay with. (Hahaha-haha-haha)
h. Ask book to flee. I wonder how far a sentient book can tumble to.
i. Tell Stitch "I'm tired and I don't want more struggle cause I'm dying lookitme". Maybe Stitch will punch Drainira in the face.
j. Tell Drainira "I'll look into it. I'll get back to you on that. I'll give you an update." Yey KimmyDora quotables.
k. Tell Priskil "that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto you..." Kyaaaaa~

LK Hamilton: "You can't save everybody. In fact, there are days when I think you can't save anyone."
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Talhar on November 21st, 2010, 5:07 pm

Lol, poor Jilitse :(

* Rock * >>>>>>>>> Jilitse <<<<<<<<< * Hard place *
Talhar
Player

Words: 50746
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2010, 1:29 am
Race: Human, Vantha