Caught off guard (Open)

A Konti girl loses her memory, and is captured by slavers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby S'aria on December 24th, 2011, 4:55 am

With a large yelp at the new voice, S'aria ran behind the black robed man who had saved her. She was very frightened at the new figure. It was a black haired girl, considerably shorter than herself, and very, very much shorter than her new acquaintance. Her lips were painted black, and her body was covered in thin scales that reminded her of a viper. "Who are you?"
S'aria
Player

Words: 7373
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby Darian on December 24th, 2011, 3:50 pm

The girl had spirit, he had to give her that. He'd only barely turned the corner when he saw her display of martial prowess as she felled the last man by crashing the head of that pickaxe of hers through the thugs face. Straightening the cloth tied firmly over most of his lower face, he only managed a few confident strides towards her when he found the woman hiding behind him with the introduction of a feminine voice. The irony of the situation was not lost on him, but he had no time for such minor amusements, not when a stranger had stumbled upon his little operation. He was certain he could keep the woman quiet about the whole incident, seeing as she'd been rescued and be a slave to his boss soon enough, but another witness was dangerous, especially so close to the city. If words reached the wrong ears, Darian would find himself very much alone, and a hunted man as well.

Turning, he faced the source of the voice squarely, his hazel eyes staring coldly at the dark haired woman not more than a few paces away. His hand tightened instinctively around the hilt of his longsword but he'd made no move towards her just yet. First he needed to know just who she might be affiliated with. "Don't need to bury the bodies if there aren't any witnesses" He remarked, his voice flat as he continued to stare at her, holding his longsword easily at his side. His left arm was useless now, limp at his side for every slight movement brought searing pain. He'd have to borrow the services of one of Calliks men, none to cheaply pretty soon, but he needed to make sure his tracks where covered before bringing any possible trouble back with him. "So what do you be, a witness or a traveler like myself that just by happened to run across these bodies in the woods?"

I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Darian
Player

Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby Ossshamamora on December 28th, 2011, 1:57 am

OOC INFOJust for future reference, you can’t actually tell what Amora is. She looks completely human in her human form, no scales :D

“So what do you be, a witness or a traveller like myself that just by happened to run across these bodies in the woods?”

If it was not for the fact that the boy had spoken she would have never noticed him anymore than she noted her state of undress or the fact that her bare feet were currently squishing in blood moistened dirt. Which is exactly what he was in her eyes, dirt. Dirt that was in the way of her prize.

“You’re threatening me.” It was a statement, not a question, entirely devoid of anything other than observation.

She briefly thought of shifting to Dhani form but the chances of her getting killed half-way through were high, her gaze fluttered toward his hand which rested tensely on his weapon. For a moment emerald eyes locked onto the man’s face, taking in the tightness around his eyes and the fact that he had a mask covering the lower half of his face she had no doubt he was nearly as unsavory as the ones he had slaughtered. Which brought the question of why the two were together…

Letting loose a small sigh of annoyance she decided she didn’t care what or who the man was any more than she cared what the woman was, she simply wanted to know.

Coming to her decision Amora turned her gaze away from the boy to the woman, addressing her earlier question,
“Amora. We leave then.”

Turning a back on strangers, especially near Sunberth is never in ones best interest but neither was walking into the city without weapons or clothes. Decidedly ignoring the two now behind her she shifted through her bag and tugged out her clothes, slipping them on with quick practiced ease. For a brief moment she contemplated her weapons but she chose against it, voting to keep as much hidden about herself as the man did.
Main Acct: Ossshamamora

Alt Acct:
Sethos
Rune Tippora
Majnoon Gerges
Faust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Common
Arumenic
Snake Tongue
Ossshamamora
The Bland One

Words: 16926
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2011, 6:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby S'aria on January 17th, 2012, 1:04 am

Still more than stunned by everything that had just happened, S'aria looked over herself blankly checking for injuries. "I guess I owe you a big thanks. If you hadn't came to help me, I would probably be a handmaid in Yahebah." She said with a shy chuckle. "I am truly forever in your debt. By the way, what's your name?" To face the facts, this man was her hero and she owed her life to him. If it meant working at his business, caring for his animals, or even being his slave, she owed it to him. "Also if there is anything I can do for you, I would love to be able to repay you."
S'aria
Player

Character sheet

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby Darian on January 22nd, 2012, 4:10 am

Ignoring the woman in the process of dressing, he turned his head slightly to regard his captive. It was pitiful to see such naiveté but it would ease his job well enough, especially since he had this newcomer to contend with now. "Craevan, and you can start by following me quietly" He said as he turned around to walk past the konti and onwards for he suspected the path would lead him easily enough back to the city. The woman seemed taken with her rescue enough so he didn't fear her trying to make a break for it, though of the other one, she was a bit of a wild card that would keep his arm on the hilt of his sword for the rest of the return journey. He would have liked to have had his turn at the spoils possibly on the slavers, but his arm demanded immediate attention, and outnumbered as he was by the females, he didn't feel comfortable enough with his chances to spare such time. Taking a glance back every once and a while at his captive and the odd addition, he sighed at the oddness of it all.

I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Darian
Player

Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby S'aria on January 22nd, 2012, 4:28 am

The girl was ready to walk with this man back to town when she came to a realization. "Hey wait, your arm is hurt isn't it? Let me see it, I don't have a gnosis, but I know how to heal a strike to the arm." She ripped of a piece of cloth from her sleeve. I hope I know someone who can fix that, it's an awfully pretty thing to rip. "Oh and another thing, I hit my head on a rock before those slavers came, do you know who I am? D-do you know my family?" This wasn't really something that she should be worrying about right now, but if he actually knew who she was, then she needed to know.
Last edited by S'aria on January 23rd, 2012, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S'aria
Player

Character sheet

Caught off guard (Open)

Postby Ossshamamora on January 22nd, 2012, 8:08 am

[color=#000000]It was not until she put her clothes on that the crisp air finally hit her, she now remembered exactly why she had settled herself in that particular tree. It had been warm and the coming of winter days did not please her one bit, she had planned to sleep through it in its entirety this year. Rubbing her arms briefly she repacked her things and contemplated stealing a cloak, it was not quite freezing yet but the dry, cool air reminded her that it would likely be too cold to wander without one. Already she could feel her mood fouling, the only thing turning her attention away was the other two speaking.

“Craevan, and you can start by following me quietly.” Glancing briefly at him she waltz up behind the two, content to watch the exchange and try to figure out how to lure the girl away from the human, the ‘craevan’.

Perhaps I will eat him…

The thought disgusted her slightly causing a slight shiver down her back and she turned her gaze once more to the woman—now her, she would gladly eat but only once she figured out what she could do. The white hair was prickling Amora’s memory now and she knew it was important.

“Oh and another thing, I hit my head on a rock before those slavers came, do you know who I am? D-do you know my family?"

Now that caught her attention. Narrowing her eyes Amora sidled her way in-between the two and stared hard at the young woman for a few moments. “You have no memories?”

It would explain the girls fidgety habits and her sticking to her ‘protector’ but it also meant the girl could not answer her questions, then again Amora was sure the humans like to buy less worthless humans from each other.

“Do you know where you are?”
Main Acct: Ossshamamora

Alt Acct:
Sethos
Rune Tippora
Majnoon Gerges
Faust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Common
Arumenic
Snake Tongue
Ossshamamora
The Bland One