OOC Info [Lhavit] OOC Thread.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Quasar on August 29th, 2012, 8:38 am

Heads up to everyone in Lhavit: I'm hopping on a plane to Paris this afternoon where I will be staying for three days, and I don't know whether I will have a lot of time on the internet or not, but I will try to remain active. Then on the 2nd of September I am hopping on another plane to America, where I will become busy with school and moving into my dorm so my presence on Miz might become a bit sporadic. Anyway, I will try to remain relatively active but here's a heads up in case things get hectic on my end :). Please bear with me and do fun threads and stuff!
Quasar
You dare defy the laws of physics?!

Words: 23849
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Alses on August 29th, 2012, 8:59 am

Have a good set of trips, Quasar :) . Hope everything goes smoothly and you have a nice time in Paris.
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Albireo on September 1st, 2012, 10:52 pm

Have fun, Quasar! Paris and the US in one go sounds very exciting!

Lhavitians - If anyone wants to thread with a fearful Lethaefal, please speak up! If you always wanted a trip through the impressive and beautiful Bharani library, my PC works there and is available as tourist guide (aka storyteller) or research assistant. Also, if you feel like hitting some of the thread goals Quasar just posted, count me in! I'm sure they'll be fun in a social thread. :)
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Duvalyon Hellebore on September 2nd, 2012, 3:29 am

Hope you are having a great time Quasar! I'm terribly jealous, and good luck with school. When you come back we will inundate you with seasonal wages requests, so get excited.
Duvalyon Hellebore
Team Wrenmae. Bad guys unite.

Words: 141574
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2009, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Quasar on September 3rd, 2012, 6:08 pm

Thank you, everyone! I have just arrived in my dorm and will remain relatively inactive for a few days while I settle in. In the mean time, I hope you'll write some pretty threads that I can read when I get back!
Quasar
You dare defy the laws of physics?!

Words: 23849
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Laszlo on September 3rd, 2012, 7:08 pm

Awesome! Hope it's all going well for you. I have some fun threads planned, so i hope you'll enjoy those. Take your time! Get settled! I'll try not to burn down Lhavit while you're away.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Alses on September 3rd, 2012, 10:28 pm

Enjoy the settling-in period, Quasar - I hope everyone in your dorm (or at least, the people near you) are nice!

Albireo - I'd love to thread with you, especially as your character sounds so interesting! It'll have to be a little later in the season, though - I need to complete a couple of threads regarding the Library first. Just thought I'd register my interest early on :) .
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Johanne on September 4th, 2012, 10:09 am

Hello all! I am a new PC just wandering in to Mizahar as a whole, and I'll be starting off in Lhavit. It'll take me a while to get my bearings, but I'd love to thread with any of you! Please, let me know. I'm a newbie but still - anyway, I'm rambling. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Alses on September 4th, 2012, 10:32 am

Hallo there, and welcome to the shiniest city in Mizahar! We've all been through the 'So...much...LORE!' stage, never fear, and I for one am glad you picked Lhavit! The city needs more love :P .

If you want to thrash out any ideas for threading, or fancy having a go at some of Quasar's Seasonal Goals, don't hesitate to get in touch, either by PM or here!

I had a quick look at your CS (I'll look at it in more depth later, promise) and I couldn't see any glaring issues - I would just say, though, that you should note that you're either renting a room at the Shooting Star Inn or one of the Solar Wind Apartments. Lhavit doesn't tolerate people sleeping rough; it's against the cultural grain of the place, and so the Shinya would pick you up and direct you to the Cosmos Centre to find lodging and work in pretty short order :p .

Glory to the city of stars!
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

[Lhavit] OOC Thread.

Postby Albireo on September 4th, 2012, 10:42 am

Alses - I still have plenty of thread slots free! :P So just shoot me a PM if you've sorted out your things and are up for a thread, okay?

Welcome to Miza and Lhavit, Johanne! Your PC sounds really interesting, especially to Albireo who also loves writing and exciting stories. I think they should totally meet up!
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext