[OOC Thread] Rumble in the Jungle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Siiri on August 31st, 2012, 9:30 pm

I actually think being marked by Rak'keli makes an interesting internal conflict for a Myrian. :)

Anyway, for the conversion, you can check how I do it in my CS. For ease of computation, I suggest doing purchases in Miza before converting the final amount to Bikka. It doesn't have to be an accurate number for the Bikka but at least you would know exactly how much you have in terms of Mizas.

I wouldn't mind threading either, but I have been slow to post of late. You might get bored from waiting writing with me! :p
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Min on September 2nd, 2012, 7:56 pm

I suppose it would be interesting but ... painful? Internally. "I keel you! No, I must save you! Arghhh!" lol

I'd still be up for a thread with you Siiri, even if you are in slow posting mode. Min isn't going anywhere anyway. So having a thread would be nice :) I will send you a PM and we can figure out what to thread about?
Thanks
Min
Healer with an attitude

Words: 95042
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2012, 10:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Schism on October 30th, 2012, 12:17 am

Greetings Flayndar players,

Given a recent PM from a player lurking our region, I feel the need to put this message out to OOC threads. If you could please forward all thread and moderation requests towards me I’d be happy to assist you to the best of my ability. Cayenne and Rage are still very much around in the world, but have their respective duties, responsibilities, and lives to work around. It’s just bad timing that we’re all busy. Being the least busy, from what I can tell, I’ll do what I can to pick up whatever slack there is. Therefore, please refer to my office for all requests, etc. as I will not get a notification from your posting elsewhere. Long live Falyndar, and –of course- welcome to the jungle…

For sake of argument, here’s the link to my office as well: The Argument

Keep it classy, kiddos.

-Schism
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Cana on October 30th, 2012, 8:00 pm

Two Myrian twins here to have a party!

The beginning of that almost sounded like a bar joke. "Two Myrian twins walked into a bar...and immediately smashed all the booze because alcohol is for non-winners."

Sounds about right.
Shara is Cana's twin, her CS is almost done. :P
Cana
Before

Words: 6738
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2012, 5:12 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Schism on October 31st, 2012, 1:37 am

Sounds wonderful. Be sure to stop by the OOC again and introduce your characters a bit, or in the Jungle Wilds. There are few readily taking on the challenge of Falyndar, but they come prepared. Welcome to Mizahar as well. PM me with any questions at will, and thanks again for choosing this zone. We need more true natives. :)
Schism

Office

Postby Cana on November 3rd, 2012, 5:29 am

I've actually decided to start Cana in Zeltiva for the quest to Darva in Winter. But I'll still be available for flashbacks here.
Cana
Before

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Schism on November 4th, 2012, 1:28 am

Rawr, capitalize your titles!!!
Schism

Office

Postby Cana on November 4th, 2012, 1:45 am

Maybe I don't want to! :P
Cana
Before

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Schism on November 4th, 2012, 2:28 am

B-but! D:
Schism

Office

Postby Schism on December 3rd, 2012, 2:26 pm

Dearest Myrians and mixed blood mutts and sorts of Taloba,

Please note the season change as mentioned by the admins and what comes with it. Residents should be making their respective living expenses in their ledger. Flashback people should be doing that too, only in relation to their "present" standing. Please note old threads are grandfathered and new people should not be joining them (finish up ASAP) and that we're now in Winter 512 A.V.

That's all for now! Until next time...
Schism

Office

PreviousNext