Closed Shirts, Skirts, and Fancy Dresses[Kyra]

Clyde takes Kyra out shopping, for some fancy duds.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Shirts, Skirts, and Fancy Dresses[Kyra]

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 3rd, 2012, 11:10 pm

Clyde smiled at Kyra, as she spoke. He was not sure if she was flirting, or teasing him... He had trouble telling at times... Sometimes with her there was no difference...

Grinning at her, and deciding to tease her back, as he assumed that is what she was doing, he let out a sigh, and looked up at the ceiling.

"Your right, I will turn many a head. Why, I might even be able to get a girlfriend now!"

He looked back down, meeting her face, serious for a moment, before he cracked into a grin, clearly only teasing her and not really meaning it.

Wandering off, he looked around through stuff, trying to find things... Giving responses when she asked for it, though admittedly not to good at vocalizing things in words she could understand, as he knew little of fashion, and was going more on feeling than any base knowledge.

"I think the blue one looks better on you... The orange one clashes with your eyes, they are to close in color... But the blue one... Well I don't know, it seems to sort of blend better..."

As she came over to see what he had picked out, he showed her the dress he had found for her. Really, his reasons for picking it were quite different from the ones the average shopper would use. Certainly he did not pick them because he thought them beautiful. He did not really get that concept, clothes were clothes, though some felt nicer than others, or were more comfortable, or more useful. But beauty in clothes? He just did not see that.

"I don't know if I prefer it. I just want one you will like... But this one seems more... I dont know... Well at least you can actually move in this one. The other one you would fall over if someone pushed you on the shoulder. You seem like you would like a dress that you can walk in."

He gave a confused look as she mentioned trying it on, and then proceeded to tug on his hand, and pull him off to the changing area. He was not really sure why she needed him to try her dress on...

He felt a bit of heat come to his face as she tore off her dress, and flopped it onto him. He had almost forgotten how brazen she could be, and the fact that she did not mind undressing in front of others. He assumed it was a kelvic thing. Though admittedly he had seen her with less than this on... But he still got like this at times, when she caught him off guard.

He just nodded as she spoke, trying to meet her eyes, but not show the redness to his face. Even knowing that she was doing this on purpose, he still could not help it from happening, which annoyed him a bit.

"I am sure you will turn many a head. So do you like it then?"

He thought on that for a bit, and then recalled that there were other things to an outfit...

"What else do we need? A jacket? I have seen ladies in dresses, and they usually have some kind of a over jacket to go with it... And men... they were something over their shirts also."
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kyra on November 4th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Kyra blinked lightly in front of him, as she stared at him curiously. "I'm sure that there are many women who are attracted to you. Some even close by." The cheeky kelvic curled her lips upward as she gestured towards the woman tending to a rack of dresses close to them. "She has been watching you...every since we arrived." She turned back to look at him, an innocent, yet mischievous smile upon her lips. "Shall I fetch her for you?"

His teasing joke had been completely lost to her. Kyra had grown up in Ravok, where people felt free to experiment as much, and with as many as they pleased. Her own mother had a fling of manly visitors, and while she met most of them else where, there were those few she thought special enough to bring home to meet her darling daughter.

"You really think so?" She asked as she looked over the corsets a second time. He had been right in fact, the color of orange was very similar to the color of her eyes, while the blue was the opposite. A quick glance back to him, she turned and placed the corset back onto the rack. Whether it was the correct rack or not, she didn't bother to check. "I agree...this one."

"I do like it..I do. Though I suppose I can't just wear it any place, no?" In the dressing room, she giggled a bit as she enjoyed the feel of the soft cloth on her body. Kyra smiled as she shuffled her legs around, bouncing lightly as she turned around in a circle, her long blondish hairs whipping about the in closed area.

"Ah..yes!" She exclaimed to his question. There was much more to add to an outfit and in a city such as Ravok, the styling of attire was rarely ever simple. "I wonder if they have boots?" Kyra asked him as she followed him back out onto the floor. As they stepped back out, the woman minding the store smiled up at them again, a bit of blush forming in her cheeks. Kyra giggled and gently took Clyde's arm as she walk with him, though almost under him directly.

She suddenly moved away from him, when she saw something on the men's side, something that appealed to her. Resting on the head of a manikin was a dark colored Hat with a Broad-Brim. It was stylish, and the material seemed close enough to the outfit he had in his arms. Lifting up on her toes, Kyra slipped the hat off and crossed back over to him and lightly placed it on his head. "There....men do like hats, yes?"

Before he could answer, she was off again on the mens side of the shop. Her attention had been tore away by a Purple,velvet Doublet. It had an interesting design and although it was a vest, the shoulders were a bit longer in length. Kyra spun around and held up the top so that Clyde could see it, while moving towards him with an extra bounce in her step. "By Rhysol this was made for you Clyde Sullins, you must take it."

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Words: 516587
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 4th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Clyde was not exactly certain of what to make of what Kyra replied with. He was not certain if she was playing along and messing with him more, or genuinely meaning what she said... Which just confused him more, trying to figure out, and agravating him a bit, which showed in the tone of his reply.

"No you petching wont fetch her for me. If I wanted to be with her, I would be with her, I would not need you to do it for me. I don't exactly do this sort of thing... Well ever! So clearly if I am doing it with you and coming here, I want to be with you, not some other woman. Can't even take a joke..." As he finished he blushed once more, turning away from her, making an effort not to look her in the eyes, and suddenly finding a specific bit of cloth very interesting.

Perhaps Kyra was used to such things, but at heart, Clyde had grown up in Syliras. And even if he hated the place, and despised it, much of its customs had rubbed off on him, which was different to Ravoks, even if he did not realize it. His shyness at her nakedness, just being one of the clear ways it showed.

Another being the fact that he was not one to go around sleeping with many different woman. He just did not see the point in it. It seemed illogical, to be with many different woman, when you could get what you needed from just one, and with much less hassle. He was just not as promiscuous as the atmosphere of Ravok made so common. He was more of a one at a time kind of guy.

He smiled as she agreed on his choice with the corset, and as she tossed aside the other orange one. Besides, he liked the color blue better anyways, than orange. Though that had not been the reason he had chosen it... At least, he did not think that was the reason...

He also smiled again on finding out she liked his choice of dresses. Really, he did not know much of them, and perhaps his method of choosing one had been odd... But upon seeing her prancing around in it, all excited, as she experimented with moving, and her hair bobbed and bounced around.

"Probably not. I don't think you would want to wear such a thing in a common tavern or some such place. You would probably want to save it for nicer places, or events. Or special occasions."

But once more his words had triggered her into another fit of hyperactivity, as she got excited about finding new articles of clothing... In hindsight, he could see why he did not go shopping to often, and probably would not to often in the future. Though he wondered if it was more of a girl thing, to enjoy shopping, which he clearly did not.

"Boots? Yes, I am pretty sure they have boots... But would boots really go with a dress like that? Shoes might be better..."

But then Kyra was off again, and Clyde was left by himself. As he walked along, he noticed a bit of something, and was struggling to recall what they were called... Scarves? Yes, that was it... He found a nice long silk one, and picked it up, and was inspecting it, when Kyra came back with a odd hat thing, wanting him to wear it.

He looked at the hat, with a bit of a grimace on his face.

"I don't know... I don't think I am really a hat person... I usually just get robes that have a hood... I don't know about a hat... Especially one like this, it seems a bit to big, like it would get knocked off or tumble to easily. I would always be chasing after it."

But she was off, showing him some doublet. A deep purple one. That one did not seem so odd, at least compared to the hat. He could see himself wearing it, unlike the odd hat... Which just was not him.

"Alright, I will get the doublet, but no hat. Find me some robes to wear. I am a hooded robes kind of guy, not a hat guy. Maybe some silk ones like your dress, to set it off different from the rest of the clothes? And you can try on this scarf. Though I think you need a jacket first, to go over the dress, but under the scarf."
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 5th, 2012, 1:08 am

Kyra could tell that she had upset him, but she wasn't sure why. Was he that much against the possibility of being with the woman, or had she somehow hurt his pride, it was a complete mystery to her. Normally when he got so excited it was because she had scared him, and even then, she didn't see the reason for making that much of a fuss. But this was different, and she had simply asked him a question. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked, giving him another apologetic smile.

Clyde was a very odd human, more so than most that she had come across, and sometimes she didn't understand him at all. Of course she knew that he wanted to be there with her, just as she wanted to be there with him, that was obvious. But she didn't bother to push the subject further since he clearly must have hated the other woman, although she didn't understand why he brought her into a store with a woman that he didn't like.

Ticks later....

"Hmm...shoes?" She thought about it for a moment, remembering her child hood and the shoes that her mother had her wear. They were tight and felt uncomfortable whenever she wore them. Kyra had hated wearing those types of shoes, especially when she was happy going bare foot. "Maybe..another time then."

A moment later..

Kyra blinked at him with a confused look on her face. "You don't like the hat?" Reaching up, she removed the hat from his head and placed it on her own. She giggled a bit and turned it around to allow a better fit, though the hat was much too big and almost swallowed her head. She peaked at him from under the hat, expecting at least a chuckle, but when none came, she just signed, and removed the hat.

Instead she nodded and set off to find him a robe, but she wouldn't go alone. Kyra grabbed his arm and slung it over her shoulder and pulled him on with her back to the men's section. It took her some time to find the robes. Most of the clothing were for people with a particular fashion style, that being shirts and pants. But she did find them, the few robes that they did sell. She knew nothing about robes, or what style he liked so there was only one thing that she could do. Kyra smiled back to him, lifting each robe on display for him to look at better.

"Hmm...none of these seem to have hoods?" That is when she saw them, two heaver set robes, with unique trimming around the wrists and collar. "Perhaps one of these?"

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 5th, 2012, 2:03 am

Clyde let out a sigh... This was not at all going the way he had planned... At least this bit of the conversation... He was trying to figure out how things had gone so wrong, some kind of a miscommunication? He was not sure... He was not sure why it had occurred? Was it because she was a kelvic and he a human? Or some other reason it was not getting across right.

But Clyde let it slide for now... He would bring it back up later, and try and clear it up. Regardless, she progressed on, going on to the next bit of clothing and finding things.

He was interested to hear her distaste for shoes. He was not sure what that was about. He smiled at her, wondering if it was a kelvic thing... Though he could not see how wearing shoes was that different from having boots on. If anything, boots might be worse than shoes... Clearly it was an issue to her.

"I was not saying you had to get shoes. But I don't think boots really goes with a dress. Do you know what I mean? What fine well dressed lady have you seen that goes by wearing boots? "

From one topic to another, they seemed to be going, jumping from one article of clothing to the next, progressing along, to what end he had lost sight of... But he assumed they would reach it regardless.

As Kyra quietly got rid of the hat, and went off for finding the robes he had mentioned, he let out another sigh, only for her to grab his arm and tug him along after her. His mind chugged away trying to piece together all of the events and see were he had made the misstep... Going back over the details, and the things he had observed of himself and her...

He smiled at her as she pointed out the robes, which were interesting... He picked one up, feeling at the fabric, and set it down, grabbing the second, which turned out to be made of a thick silken fabric, or something like that.

"Well, they don't have hoods, but I suppose not all robes do. These will do nicely, to go over my nicer clothes that we picked out earlier."

He looked at them a bit closer, feeling each of the garments in turn. He looked back over at Kyra, and let out a sigh.

"Kyra... Look... I am sorry I got angry earlier... It is just... I was trying to... Well I was saying that I wanted to be here with you... Because you are the one I like. I don't want to be here with just some other girl. Because you are the girl I like. Just you. So I don't care if I turn the heads of all the girls in Ravok, as long as I know it turns your head. I could care less about the rest either way. I don't care for them good or bad. Alright? I don't need anybody else. Just you."

He stepped up next to her, and gave her a light peck on the cheek, before grabbing back up the various garments he had amassed.

"Now I am going to go try this stuff on, make sure it all fits. Why don't you go find yourself a jacket, while I change." He said, giving her a smile once more before turning and heading back to the changing area.
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 6th, 2012, 1:38 am

Kyra blinked and glanced down at her bare feet. Thinking on it, she hadn't seen many well-dressed women wearing boots with gowns, though there had been that one woman with the bright make up and flamboyant accessories. "I suppose....I could try shoes."

The idea wasn't completely unreasonable, and it would seem that she would only wear the dress for a short time. Of course this was all assuming that she found such a place and time to wear any of it. In the worse case, she could slip out of the shoes and walk bare foot, but only time would tell if that day ever came.

Their journey through the shop continued and Kyra was a bit surprised when she saw that Clyde was shopping along with her. At first he hadn't seemed like he was enjoying himself, but now it looked as if he were getting into the mood.

She was pleased that he liked the robes, the shop didn't have many, and since she didn't really understand what he liked in style it was a shot in the dark. Luckily he did like them, and as his mood seemed to change, their afternoon was starting to look up. Though Kyra hadn't been upset with him at all, being moody wasn't a big deal to her, and she herself had those days as well.

Clyde appeared to be the sensitive sort, which was a new thing for her, being sensitive wasn't something most people showed in the city and what many saw as weakness. Of course Kyra knew that he wasn't weak being a power mage, but on a more subtle mental level, who could say what he was.

He did catch her off guard with his confession, and she wasn't sure what to say. She was sure that they had already had a talk about what they felt for the other, the first night they spent together. Which in turn caused her to nod, yet still a bit confused about what he was saying. It took her a moment, but his words did sink in and she found the meanings behind them. "You..were upset because of that? I understand how you feel about me...I feel that too. I only meant to say that if there was something you wanted, I would help you to get it. But nevermind that, I'm here for you.."

With a gentle smile, she lifted herself up on her heels and kissed him back just before he left. She smiled back to him as he walked away and then turned on her heels to make her way back to the women's side to find a jacket.

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 6th, 2012, 10:59 pm

As he mentioned getting shoes for Kyra, he also reasoned he should get some for his own... After all, the only thing he had right now were his boots, and it would not hurt to have a nice new pair of shoes to wear. And the ones sold here would likely be pretty nice. He would have to check on that later, when he got around to it. Or when Kyra was getting some.

As there shopping continued, it seemed Clyde had resolved himself to see things out to there conclusion... Honestly he cared little for it, but he new girls were supposed to... Not that he really got why... But regardless, he was going to see it out to the end, and that meant getting things done. Otherwise if he missed something now, or forgot a part, he would just have to come back again later to get it. Better to just make one trip.

The robes, well they did not seem bad, not that they seemed exceptionally good... But he supposed he was a bit above neutral on them. He was honestly more concerned with the feel of the robes, than the styling and design. And since these ones felt nice enough, he would take them. Assuming they fit well.

He simply nodded at her response to his words, not overly upset at her response, but not really happy. At least his anger had dulled down, after it had flared up earlier and taken prominence on his mood.

As he got to the dressing room, he took off his things. His old robes, shirt, pants with a belt... Off with the boots actually, before he could take off his pants all the way, he reminded himself, and then took his pants off the rest of the way.

Then he tried on the new things, starting with the velvet pants... Then the shirt of velvet... Over that went the purple velvet doublet... And over that the new silk robes... As he itemized the list, and broke it down, he tried to think of what else he needed...

It seemed all he needed to complete his new finer outfit, was a belt, and some shoes. Then he would be done. He was not sure what else all Kyra needed.

He walked out of the back changing area, and searched around for Kyra. Not wanting to admit he was having some issues finding her, he looked around, managing to find were the belts were, and putting it on over his pants, making for a snugger fit. Plus, if he wanted to hang something from the belt, he did indeed need to be wearing one...

Wearing the pants, shirt, simple belt and buckle, along with the purple doublet, and with the silk robes over it, he supposed he must look nice enough. Now he just needed shoes.

Finally he managed to find Kyra, and twirled once on the spot to show her how he looked.

"So? How does it look all together? Good? Bad? I still need some shoes, but I have everything else now. So what do you think?"

Looking over at Kyra, he reminded himself to ask her of how she was doing.

"And how is your search going? What all do you still have left to find?"
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 7th, 2012, 8:18 pm

Kyra stood in the women's section, but her mind was else where. She glanced over her shoulder, looking towards the area of the men's section that she last saw Clyde in. There was a tension forming, she could feel it, though she didn't understand why. They had started the day off having fun and then things took a different turn. She knew that mages had trust issues and were paranoid, but it was the first she noticed it from him..at least in this way.

However, it didn't feel like trust was the cause of the lull, there was something else. Kyra continued to walk around the racks, looking at nothing in particular, as she tried to piece together the puzzle. She wondered if he didn't think she took him seriously, which couldn't be further from the truth. Kyra had told him more about herself than she had any other person, and showed him a side to herself that she hadn't expressed in a very long time. If that wasn't enough to show him how she felt, then the kelvic was lost to her cause.

It was hard to say, and she had already realized that they had trouble communicating when it came to talking. Perhaps it was due to the harsh lives that they had both lived, but they were who they were. As she wandered around more, she came upon, or rather finally saw the rack of jackets on display. She flipped through them, eying the different colors and styles.

And thus..the show was on.

Kyra tried on each and every jacket, always stopping by the mirror to see how she looked in it. She posed in different stances, sometimes even sitting down, just to see how the jacket fell. It was mostly an experiment though, as she was mimicking the things she'd seen women do that seemed to garner them a fair amount of praise. She cared little for the praise but it still looked like fun to try out.

Once she was done, she still hadn't picked out anything that she wanted to keep. It was hard to do, and she was still thinking about the moody mage. She stood there, staring blankly at a silk navy blue jacket. It was stylish enough and was long enough to cover the top half of her thighs. Kyra moved back to the mirror after trying the jacket on for the second time, it would have to do.

She spun around when Clyde called out to her and was surprised to see him dressed up so. He looked as the other men did, those in the city that had the coin to buy the high fashion styles. It was a different look for him, but she liked it. "Why Clyde Sullins..you look like a Nitrozian." She crossed over to him, taking a tick to circle him as she took in his new look. "I think it suits you."

She gestured to the jacket that she wore when he asked if she needed anything else, and did a simple spin of her own. "I don't suppose I need anything more....but you must tell me, where are we going?"

Last edited by Kyra on November 16th, 2012, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 8th, 2012, 2:41 am

Clyde was not exactly certain how to respond to that... He had certainly never been told he looked like a Nitrozian... But since they were a well known rich trader family, he assumed that it was a compliment. He simply tried to crane his neck to see were Kyra was going, only to realize she was circling him. And since he was not an owl, he could not turn his head that far, so ended up just getting a crick in his neck.

"Thanks. You look nice to in that. Though I have not seen to many Nitrozians to know if they are attractive or not. So I will hold off comparing them to you."

But Clyde was a bit confused by her next words... Going? When had anyone said they were going anywhere? He screwed up his head, trying to think of what she was talking about, but he could not recall himself ever saying such a thing, nor anyone else...

"Going? I am confused... Who said we were going somewhere? We are somewhere, going shopping for clothes."

Clydes face dropped a bit, as apparently he had disappointed Kyra, or made her come to the assumption that he had planned some outing for them, when in fact this had been the limit of his planning... Just a random thing he had thought of, which he thought she might like... Girls did like having nice clothes didn't they? She had seemed to have been enjoying herself...

He had been about to making a comment jokingly to her, to try and flirt a bit, but now he could not quite meet her eyes, and was fumbling a bit with his feet, trying to think of what to do...

"Did you not enjoy coming here?" He asked, his voice a bit blander than earlier, as he did his best to control his voice, and to keep it from peaking or cracking.

Looking around he found were the shoes were, and gestured over to them. "I... I am going to find some shoes that fit. I guess we could both find some."

So Clyde started heading for the shoes, when he got a bit distracted, noticing a section they had been to briefly earlier, that hats section. They had several odd ones, and he stopped in front of them looking through them. There were the odd broad brimmed ones Kyra had tried to get him to wear, which did not really seem practical. Plus there were some of the more common caps and hoods... Which was a hat... But with fur...

He picked one up, and they did seem rather warm... With fur all on the inside, and on the outside. Probably keep your head and ears nice and toasty.

Obviously they were not something to wear with there current finery, but perhaps with there more normal clothes, especially once winter hit and it got colder.

"What do you think of these fur hats here? To go with your normal outfit? They look like they are warm don't you think? Certainly nice once it gets a bit colder? Do you think we should get a pair for each of us? Who knows if we will be back before winter hits..."
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 8th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Kyra giggled softly to his response. Clyde could be so serious she thought. She needed to help him, to remind him that it was ok to laugh. A lesson that she herself, had to learn again seasons ago. She wanted to help him to have more fun, although half of the time she only freaked him out and worse made him angry. He was very much a mystery, and this time it was her, who wondered if he was doing so on purpose.

"Would you prefer it if I dressed like the women in the Dark Delights?"

Her expression changed slowly to form a pout when he dashed her hopes of an evening out with him. She was enjoying shopping with him, however since they were buying fancy clothing, she imagined that he wanted to take her some place. It wasn't absurd really, being that they hadn't seen each other in more than a few days. "I am enjoying myself...I just thought that since we were shopping for new clothing...but no, it matters not."

She smiled to him, gently taking his arm as they headed towards the shoe section. Kyra looked on curiously when he stopped by the hats. He had said that he didn't like them, and yet he was now searching them himself. "You prefer another style?" She asked, assuming that must have been the reason, as he had all but gagged at the hat she showed him before.

"I do like those..." She said and gently took his hands and guided them to place the hat atop of her head. The instant the warm fur settled around her crown, it swallowed all but her lips and chin, which allowed Clyde to see her pout again. "This is much too big." She said as she pulled the hat off and looked back to him. The hat seemed a better fit for him as she thought about it, then reached up and placed it atop of his head.

"I think a pair for us both is a wonderful idea." She nodded to his suggestion before looking to find a smaller one and placing it on her head. The fit was much better, though it still seemed a tad bit big on her. Smiling big and showing her feline fangs, Kyra looked to him as she removed the hat which also fluffed her hair about and made a mess of it. "I suppose that shoes are next then?"

She spun on her heels, glancing back towards him as she then headed into the section where they had women's shoes displayed. She looked around, and around again at the different styles of shoes. Some of them didn't appear so bad, while others didn't look comfortable at all. There were shoes that resembled small boots, and others that looked more like hard sandals. Still, Kyra figured she needed to find something, and so she chose a pair that looked close in style to the boots that she wore. Sitting down, she placed the new pair of shoes on her feet.

Hoping back to her feet, Kyra moved about, as she tested the shoes out.They felt somewhat like the boots that she wore, but were lighter and squeezed her feet a bit. Not the best fit, or different enough that she would choose them over the boots that she already owned. She arched a brow as she stepped out of the shoes and back onto the floor. "What to choose?" she said softly before glancing over her shoulder to find Clyde.

Last edited by Kyra on November 9th, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext