Closed Shirts, Skirts, and Fancy Dresses[Kyra]

Clyde takes Kyra out shopping, for some fancy duds.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Shirts, Skirts, and Fancy Dresses[Kyra]

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 9th, 2012, 4:13 am

Clyde frowned, trying to recall what she was talking about... The Dark Delights? Were was that? He faintly recalled some place by that name being in Ravok, or it being mentioned... But he could not recall... He had not been there before anyways, that he could recall.

"The who? I am not sure, how do they dress?"

He simply nodded in response to her words, as she said she was enjoying herself, but only halfheartedly.Or at least so it seemed to him. But he tried to put on a brave face of it, and not let her see that her words had got him down, after he had thought she would be so happy for him bringing her here, and buying her an outfit...

Funnily enough though, his choosing of the hat had nothing to do with him particularly liking the style, more or less than any other hat. Clyde was if nothing else pragmatic, and the hats seemed very practical, especially considering winter was approaching, and they were both leaving Ravok soon.

It was a rather simple design, and would be nice and warm for them when they needed it. And he knew that keeping your head warm was one of the most important things to do in cold weather, as you lost much of your body heat through there.

He smiled a bit as she tried on the first of the furry hats he had picked up, which proved far to big for her, swallowing her head whole. She commented rather simply on it, and placed it on his head. It certainly was soft and felt nice, and was warm. Not exactly a good thing to wear for to long in this temperate weather that always filled Ravok, but good for if they left its boundaries. And since Kyra often went hunting outside of the city, she likely would get more use out of it than he would his.

"Alright, well we can add a pair on of them for each of us. I am sure you will get much use out of it, after all you wander out of Ravok quite a lot, since you go out to hunt and such."

He brought his hand up to her hat, and twisted it a bit, before settling it a bit askew, smiling at her. "Much better of a fit."

After that Clyde accompanied her on to the shoes, looking them over himself, trying to find a pair that would fit, and that were not to much like boots. He found some which were of a leather design, with the shoes only covering the foot, finishing off at the ankle. That one seemed alright, but was to tight, and pinched his feet... He found another pair which turned out to be to big... And the next were to narrow... Finally he found a pair that his feet fit well in, which neither rattled around, or pinched at his foot flesh. They seemed a good match, so he would choose them. He walked around a bit experimentally, making sure they worked well.

"I think I found a pair for me to wear. Have you found one you like? If you don't like them, you don't have to get them. Or if you don't really like shoes, you could always try something a bit simpler, like sandals. Those would be much looser, and easier to take on and off."

But he felt like they were still missing something, so he set off to look for one last item, not sure of what he might find.

"I am going to go look around a bit more, tell me if you find one you want. I think we nearly have our outfits done."
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kyra on November 9th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Kyra smiled, biting back a giggle from his reaction to her question. He would make the most interesting, and funny expressions, she thought, to some things that she said, though to her the question hadn't be a strange one. She remembered roaming through there once, during the time when she first returned to the city, and spent some time wandering about freely. At that time the city had seemed like a different place, and so much bigger since she had the freedom to run about and see it all. The women that she had encountered where dressed odd to say the least, or perhaps it was better to say that barely had anything on at all.

Just as well, the people with them seemed very pleased with their attire, and everything else about them really. To Kyra it looked interesting, though she didn't know the reason behind the special clothing, or the fact that there had been a reason to begin with. To his question, she paused a moment, turning from him to look around for something that resembled the clothing that she remembered seeing the women in.

There she spotted it, an outfit placed upon a manikin further to the back of the women's section. It was dressed in a rosebud red Chemises, with matching under garments and stocking. Kyra smiled and pointed towards it from where they stood and looked back to him. "There...That is what they wore. What do you think?" she waited for his answer before they moved on to more shopping.

Although his mood had changed a lot, Kyra could still sense that something wasn't quite normal. He seemed better, was smiling and they continued to shop. There was also the fact that the shop brought about emotions in her as well, ghost of the past and memories of a life turned into pools of blood staining a wooden floor. She fought those feelings as much as she could, and tried to focus on Clyde instead. However, he seemed troubled as well, which caused her to glance up at him every couple of ticks.

Once they made their way to the hat section for the second time, her little performance seemed to bring out another smile in him. That is what she needed at the moment, Kyra hated feeling down and pushed away stress as fast as she could and in whatever fashion she could do so. Now they were off selecting shoes to finish their attire. After she walked in the shoes for a bit, she decided to try on another pair. She picked a pair that appeared more like sandals, with a strap of leather over the top of the foot and a stick-like spike underneath the heel.

After she had placed both shoes onto her feet, Kyra stood up and tried to maintain her balance as she walked. The shoes fit her small feet well enough, but balancing herself in this way was different. Luckily Kyra was graceful and the " tip toeing" to balancing was something she had done often just for fun. She circled around, turning with her arms stretched out just a bit to help her to balance more. She smiled as she looked down, finding the experience humorous in the least. Kyra looked up when Clyde called out to her and started on her way over to find him.

"You must take a look at these shoes, they are strange..but fun." She had wondered for sometime why the women in the city liked to wear shoes such at these, but it was now very clear, or so she thought.

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Words: 516587
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 9th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Clyde just gave an odd look when Kyra pointed out the clothing she had been referring to, when speaking of the woman in the Dark Delights... And from the looks of it, he had a inkling of what those woman did for a profession.

He grew a bit red in the face as she pointed it out, now getting what she had been referring to when asking if he wanted her to dress like them. Somehow, it did not really seem to be something you wore in public. What little of it there was.

"I think I am okay, there is no need to dress like that. Certainly not in front of anyone else in public..."

He ended up finishing with his shoe selection before her, and so was waiting looking around for some other things while she was finishing up. He had been looking around in the woman's section, seeing if there was anything else Kyra's needed or might like... Though it seemed her outfit was complete.

He had been looking at some nightshirts, which he thought Kyra might like, when she came over. After all, she seemed to prefer wearing looser simpler things, and this was certainly that. It was more or less a trimmed silk shirt, but that was longer and came down to a bit above the knees. He was pretty sure it was meant for sleeping in, since it was more comfortable, and was meant to be worn alone.

However as he was about to ask her if she wanted one, for sleeping in of course, she had come up wearing the odd shoes. The first thing he noticed was that they made her a bit taller. Though he was not sure why.

"Well, they do make you a bit taller. Perhaps that is there function. Though they look a bit tricky. But if you like them, then get them. It is fine with me. I was just going to ask you of this, see if you might like one of these nightshirts, it is silk. That way you wont have to steal my shirts and wear them. It looks comfortable to sleep in."

Clyde looked about, seeing the mess that Kyra had made in her time in here. She had taken so many things off shelves, it would likely take about forever to get it all in order.

"If you would like one, why don't you go try it on? I will meet you back there in a chime, once I have gotten all of our stuff sorted out. Plus I need to change back, my normal clothes are back there. But go try it on, I wll be right back."
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 10th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Kyra nodded to him, glancing down again at the shoes, and noticing the way they caused her to stand, and that she did in fact feel taller. Clyde was still inches taller but the extra inches she gained in the shoes did tickle her. She shuffled her legs around a bit, and shifted her weight from side to side. They were fun for the moment, but she wasn't sure if she'd like to wear them all the time. Still the women she had saw in the city did wear them a lot, which made her wonder if they enjoyed them that much.

"Did you find any shoes that you like?" She asked him, since he didn't appear to have any on and was instead looking at shirts on another rack.

"You don't want me to wear your shirts?" She asked while looking at him curiously. "But they smell so nice..and they're cozy." Giving him a teasing glance, she took the shirt and laid it across her chest to give him a preview of sorts of the final look. "Alright then....I will go and try it on." She turned away then and made her way back into the dressing room, where her clothing and boots were laid about the floor.

Removing the dress, she slipped into the silk shirt that he had given her. It was very light and loose, the white silky fabric draped easily over her shoulders, curving to her slender form and stretched down her thighs. Kyra looked herself over in the mirror a bit, lifting her hands to comb through her hair and bringing the curled locks over her shoulders.

She liked the look, and wondered if Clyde would also, after all, it was he who had picked the shirt. She reached down, nimble fingers slipping the buttons into the clasp openings in the shirt. She stopped just as she reached the last two buttons, allowing them to remain open. After another glance and turn in the mirror, Kyra stepped back out into the floor to find Clyde again. "Are you near Clyde Sullins?"

Kyra started to roam the store in search of him, she had expected that he would have been to the changing room by the time she stepped out, and was eager to get his impression of the shirt. She continued her search, lightly stepping across the floor, while the wool-like carpet tickled her bare feet. Once she found him she paused, deciding not to spook him for the second time that day and waited for him to notice her.

Last edited by Kyra on November 11th, 2012, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 10th, 2012, 8:28 pm

He simply shook his head, as she teased at him again, her words as always a odd mix of teasing, and an attempt as guilt. Though he often had trouble telling which one she really meant. Of course, it did not phase him as much, as he tended to be very difficult to guilt into anything. More often than not if he was backed into a corner, especially with someone trying to shame of guilt him, he just went off and got in there fact proving why he had been right.

"I did not say that. I simply thought it would be better if you had one of your own. "

As she displayed the shirt over the dress, a odd mix, he just smiled at her. The two definitely did not go together, and was a very odd mix. He called after her as she walked off and he was gathering stuff, "I am sure you will look nice regardless."

Once he had gotten all of there stuff together, and sorted it out, he headed for the back, setting it to the side for them to gather up and take with them later. He would have to take off the stuff he was currently wearing, and put back on his old stuff, so that he could pay for it all, so would need to go back into the changing room in a minute. As he got back up and turned around, he saw Kyra there, waiting for him, as she came out of the changing room. Or perhaps she was returning to the changing room, it was a bit hard for him to say really. But he assumed she was just coming out.

She had a few buttons playfully undone at the top, as before more teasing than flaunting anything. He smiled at her, seeing her in the silk one piece, which seemed to fit her quite nicely.

As he took a step closer, a thought occurred to him... They were alone back here... And there was only like one other person in the store, who was staying up front... For some reason he was feeling a bit rebellious, and walked up to Kyra, the same grin on his face. He reached around behind her, looping behind, and planted one hand on each half of her rear, and pulled her in close, up against him.

He leaned down then and gave her a kiss on the lips, and then a second one a bit harder. Then a few more on her neck. Pulled close against her like this, the proof of his excitement was clearly noticeable to Kyra, and rising.

"You know, while we are here... We might as well use the facilities to there full."

With a grin, he took one hand in hers, and pulled her back into the changing room. Once the entrance was shut from being seen from outside, he turned to Kyra, giving her another kiss on the neck, and grabbing her rear again with one hand, and sliding the other one up her side.

"what do you say?"
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 11th, 2012, 6:59 am

Kyra smiled innocently towards him, gently biting her lower lip, and played with the buttons that were still clasped into the slits in the shirt as she shuffled her legs around more. She could see it in his eyes, he liked what he saw, and finally it seemed that he showed some signs of emotion towards an outfit that she picked, even though there wasn't much to it. "Do you like it?" she batted her eyes at him, slowly walking towards him, placing one foot in front of the other, while exaggerating the twist in her hips.

She crossed over to him, meeting him half way as he stepped closer offering her that look that she knew so well by now. It was the same look that he had before, when he couldn't stand being even inches away from her. She smiled, opening her arms to embrace him as he took her into his. She purred softly, staring into his eyes as she felt his hands groping her rear through the thin fabric of the silk shirt. Lifting up on the tips of her toes, her lips met with his, first gently and then colliding again harder.

Her purrs became louder as she began to shiver in his arms, and tiny goosebumps started to perk up on her fair skin from their shared closeness. His warm lips upon her neck, gentle yet hungry sent chills through her body. Kyra close her eyes, leaning her head back, skinny fingers roaming through his hair as he displayed his need for her in the very public shop. Once he released her, she breathed a deep sigh, her lips curving upward into a smile, anticipation running rapid through her being. "What ever do you have in mind Clyde Sullins?"

Kyra giggled softly to his suggest and happily followed along as he led her into the back changing room once more. The thought of such personal displays of affection being in public wasn't something that crossed her mind, nor that she cared about even if it did. None of that mattered to her, the only thing that was on her mind, was the intense emotions he stirred in her. Wild and passionate feelings that freed her from her physical form and lit her very being on fire.

After Clyde had closed off the entrance, he was quick to collect her into his arms again, and Kyra was happy to except him. More loud purrs echoed into the closed off area as he kissed at her neck more. She wrapped her arms around his back, eyes closed as she wrestled her head against his, searching for his lips again. Whatever had happened earlier, those tense moments when it seemed like they were lands away from each other, none of that mattered now. It was all gone now, blown away by the intense passion they felt for each other.

Kyra was quickly losing herself, she pulled her lips away and opened her eyes staring at him, golden embers dilated, full lips quivering as her chest rose and fell in a quicken pace that matched her thumping heart beat. Deep inside, she knew that Clyde understood what this meant...he had too.

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 11th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Clyde just smiled at Kyra, as she was being her usual self, and messing around teasing him. Now she was just being silly, batting her eyes and swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner. He supposed it should not surprise him though, she often acted as such.

Clyde smiled as Kyra purred, a clear sign that she was enjoying herself, and content with what he was doing... Not to hard to read that... He supposed it was one upside to her being a kelvic, in her case a big hunting cat.

He smiled some more, teasing at her neck a bit more, before moving on, as she leaned back, playing her fingers through his hair... He looked over at her, as she asked her question, which was a rather coy one.

"Oh, I think you know what I have in mind, quite clearly."

He looked over her shoulder as she giggled, pulling her along, inside of the changing room. A grin on his lips, as he could see her growing excited. He grinned as she returned to her purring, such a feline thing to do.

As she returned his embrace, and found his lips, he kissed her again, as she hungrily came at him. He let his hands roam a bit, squeezing her cheek with the hand on her rear, and brushing his fingertips along her ribs as he explored her side with his other hand.

They separated with a pop, as she pulled back, and gazed up at him with her golden eyes. There was a urge in her eyes, clear and visible.

He grinned, and squeezed her rear once more, and then grabbed her, pulling her off her feet and up against him, letting her wrap her legs around him, and lifting her and walking over to the far wall, pressing her up against it, pinning her to the wall with his body. He moved the one hand from her rear to her side, to help support her.

He slipped the other hand under the edge of her night shirt, lifting it up for a moment till his hand was under, and settling it on her leg, then sliding it up her, caressing her slowly as he moved higher, till he found the right spot... All the while playing with her neck with his mouth, nibbling at it a bit.
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 12th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Kyra kissed him more, deeper, each kiss she held for a tick longer than the one before. She could feel his warm breath against her skin, hear the difference in his breathing pattern as he grew more excited. She giggled a bit, purring in return as he grabbed her rear and squeezed it. Her fingers traced along the fabric at his back as she pushed her body harder against his and kissed him again.

He needed her, she could see that, and that need had now consumed him. Was that the reason he had been acting strangely, she wondered. Had he missed her so much? Had he thought that she had moved on and found another? It was hard to say, though it was very clear that he looked to make up for lost time. He was different now, as he used to show concern over Kyra's behavior when they were in public, and now he was the one showing questionable behavior in a public place.

He wasn't alone though, and she had missed him just as much. Her actions from the moment she first laid eyes on him that afternoon should have told him as much. Kyra started to giggle, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, and bringing her legs up to clench at his hips when he picked her up. More loud purrs rumbled in her throat as she curled her arms about him, and held on while planting kisses on his neck.

Pressed against the wall, she kissed him harder, her fingers digging into his hair and messing it about. She shivered in his arms more, his fingers against her bare skin sending tingles through her limbs. Kyra lifted her head back once more as he kissed her neck, her eyes closed and she uttered something of a purr mixed with a giggle. The moment grew more intense when he slipped his hand up her thigh, searching for a way to add to her pleasure.

A soft moan slipped from her lips as she squeezed him tighter between her legs. The nimble fingers that once played with his hair drew him closer as she found his lips again and bit them. She had to wonder however, did he really know? Could he see that for her, this was more than just another fun activity?

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Clyde Sullins on November 12th, 2012, 7:36 pm

In Clyde's mind, this was a pretty private place. He doubted the owners or workers would say anything, even if they did hear something. And really, considering this was Ravok, he doubted they would be interrupted, the owners and workers were probably used to such encounters in the back. Considering though how much he was paying for all this clothes, they could not exactly complain about them getting a bit of unconventional use out of the facilities.

So in his mind, all that was going on was the two of them, himself and Kyra. He forgot about everything else, to focus on his one girl.

Already he was getting rather excited from all of this, and his pants were getting a bit uncomfortable. He would have to do something about that soon, before he busted a seam...

He just grinned as she clenched at him, using her legs to grab him at the waist and hips, holding herself up, and pulling him closer.

"See, if you were wearing that first dress, you could not do that. Could not move well enough. Though I think the second one we settled on would let you... We will have to find out later." He said, a grin on his face, as he returned to kissing at her neck and throat...

As he pinned her to the wall, she seemed to shiver, apparently enjoying herself, and at his treatment of her. He just grinned some more, and continued onward.

As she began to let out a moan though, he finally reached his limit with teasing at her, and withdrew his hand, letting her support herself by her legs that were clinging to him tightly, letting his arms move down to his front, were he undid the front of his pants. He was a bit distracted while doing so, as she bit at his lips, and he let out a bit of a grunt of shock, before finally getting the last bit undone, and releasing himself from the confinement of his trousers. He sort of did a combination wiggle and jiggle to get the pants to go lower, which was a bit difficult in the position she was in, pinned to the wall and clinging to him. But he did not want to put her down. He finally managed it, and got the top of his pants down far enough to give himself full clearance.

He took the opportunity to push her up against the wall again, banging her back briefly as he did, and then guided himself with one hand, and with a grunt, started the main event, much more roughly and enthusiastically than last time, as he teased playfully at her chin and throat with his lips...
Clydes Stuff

Clyde Sullins
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kyra on November 14th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Reaching her arms out behind her, the mischievous kelvic pressed her hands against the wall, and tighten her legs around him to help support her weight. Clyde was excited now, and furiously so. She watched as he fumbled with his clothing, trying to get them down as fast as possible. She giggled softly as she looked on, reminded of the time that he had just as clumsily tried to remove her corset. She found it adorable, the fact that while he was mostly unmoved by the world around him, even he couldn't resist her charms for long.

"Do you need help with those?" she asked innocently, turning her feet and using her toes to tug at the back of his trousers.

Kyra tilted her head, hands pressing against the wall above her shoulder and to the side of her hip, as their combined effort continued until he was free of the uncomfortable clothing. She purred softly, seeing now just how excited she had gotten him, and knowing what came next.

She giggled again as he suddenly pushed her back against the wall more forcefully. She could see the look in his eyes, feel the slightly tremble in his body. He must have missed her a lot, or was in the need for such closeness. Arching her back against the wall, Kyra pushed her hips outward to help while he guided himself. Her eyes widen as another moan slipped from her lips, and she readjusted herself on the wall from the uncomfortable position and held on tightly.

Kyra
Strength is meaning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext