Completed Some Things, (Eridanus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Some Things, (Eridanus)

Postby Kreig Messer on February 10th, 2013, 5:46 pm

Kreig muttered a few garbled, but no doubt, choice words at the Vantha, his eyes focused on him while also trying to fight off the terrible tiredness he was feeling "Something.......Tells......Terrible Pain" He muttered, only few of the words coming out clearly "Get...me....to.....a....petching....DOCTOR" He said, breathing heavily from just trying to speak a few words. Surprisingly, that fact that he was near death was not the thing that was bothering him most, it was the fact that after this he will have no choice but to leave Sunberth, his home, the city where his fondest memories lay....his mother's grave.

He looked at the Vantha, realizing by now he was some sort of mage, he had to be! how else could Kreig do what he did? How else could he have been FORCIBLY awaken from his nice unconscious state of near death? He suddenly felt an immense hatred, should the man deserve his hatred, was it misdirected? All he knew now that he was angry, in pain and knew he couldn't do anything at the moment about it. If he could move his body from the wall he rested upon he would have probably attempted to strangle the man.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Some Things, (Eridanus)

Postby Eridanus on February 10th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Eridanus looked at the man with a hint of concern, his gaze flitting throughout Kreig's body as he attempted to assess the extent of the damage done. He was not a doctor, therefore it was not very useful except him being able to identify the obvious superficial wounds. He supposed that it was only fair that he brought the man some treatment, and where better else to get proper medical attention than the Syliran camp?

He sure as hell knew that the phony doctor in Sunberth was the last person he wanted to see. Or at least, unless there was no viable alternative.

"C'mon, let's get you outta here," The vantha sighed, as he loaded what little djed he had and circulated it throughout his body, the flux threads supporting his body as a whole as he transferred and streaked energy continually his body to provide holistic support. With that he hauled the brawler for he seemed incapable of holding himself up, and began to painful process of dragging him out of Sunberth and back into the Syliran camp for a konti healer to look at.

Luckily he knew the various alleys and small winds and turns in the city that were generally quiet when he was here as a wordrunner.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Some Things, (Eridanus)

Postby Magpie on March 12th, 2013, 12:56 am

e
Kreig :
XP:
Brawling +5
Observation +2
Investigation +1
Socialization +1
Tactics +1
Weapon: Scimitar +1

Lores:
No Love for the Gauntlets
Even Little Guys Can Get Lucky in a Fight
Eridanus: Former Sunberthain
Thugs Usually Re-Arm
Getting Glyphed
When in Pain – Doctors Over Women
Being Forced Awake with Flux
Popularity with the Dragoons and Daggerhands
Eridanus: Mage
Must Leave Sunberth

Injuries:
Multiple stab wounds
Body-wide muscle soreness
Bruising to arms, stomach, and shoulders
Several small cuts to calves and outer thighs

Loot:
Large Steel Dragoon Shield

Additional:
There were some typos and grammatical errors, but nothing serious. In the fight against the Scimi Tars, I would have liked to see his extensive wounds catch up to him quicker. It’s one thing to push past the pain to keep fighting, it’s another to ignore it all together until later.

On a more positive note, I did really enjoy the fight scenes. You were very specific about what Kreig was doing at all times, even when it seemed like pure chaos. I know you don’t specifically mention the shield in your last post, but you don’t mention dropping it either, so I decided to give it to you.

Eridanus :
XP:
Flux +5
Unarmed Combat +4
Persuasion +1
Socialization +1
Observation +5
Glyphing +3
Evasion +1
Tactics +1

Lores:
Human Memory Makes Persuasion Easy
Kreig: Gentleman Brawler
Autumn 512AV Events in Sunberth
Thugs Usually Re-Arm
Scimi Tars: Not Very Organized
Dragoons: Organized and Fortified
Daggerhands: Look and Colors
Using Flux to Shock a Body Awake

Loot:
32gm

Additional:
There were a couple places where I wanted to give you more points, like Shielding and Acrobatics, but I just didn’t get enough detail in the action itself.

I really enjoyed the background information you gave in your posts, even if the characters weren’t aware of it. As someone who doesn’t normally grade in Sunberth, I was able to follow everything that was going on, while still understanding the wider, unseen ramifications of what was going on.

Notes :
Very nice read, both of you. Very bloody too, but it looks like Sunberth is the perfect place for that. Despite the complexity of the fight scenes, you both were very descriptive in what was going on, and easily conveyed both what was going on, and she sheer insanity of the whole affair.

If you have any questions or concerns about what was awarded, please don't hesitate to PM me.
e
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous