Closed For the Love of Pycons [Aello]

Matchmaking and Introductions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

For the Love of Pycons [Aello]

Postby Ball on January 17th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Ball blushed a bright red after Lily kissed the top of his dome. The feeling sent a warm current of emotions coursing through his small spherical being, a small shiver followed in it's wake.

When both Lily and Aello finally said their goodbyes and started off Ball felt a black hole of emotion open for a short period of time and drain him of everything he had.

That feeling didn't last long and Ball had to force himself to stay put instead of following after them. Blue Pycon needs you to be here... Just remember that. Ball sighed and waved a goodbye with a single stubby appendage as they disappeared for the horizon, or at least his horizon... Which wasn't very far at all. Once they were gone from sight he waited even longer, once more placing himself in the small indent in the ground they found him earlier in.

Once he was certain they have left Ball turned and rolled back towards the camp site, going slowly because he wasn't sure if the camp site was the best place for him... Blue Pycon would surely see something it up. He frowned and then shook his body a bit in a negative fashion, No, I will go back. It is the smartest thing to do.

And so, the spherical Pycon known as Ball ventured off back to the mayhem that was war.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

For the Love of Pycons [Aello]

Postby Accolade on January 30th, 2013, 5:54 am

Ball

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 2, XP
Socialization 3, XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Aello - the blind pycon
Lily - other pycon
Finding another little person

Aello

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Shielding 2, XP
Rhetoric 1, XP
Observation 1, XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Ball - Lily's clay boy friend
Shield training with a brush

Notes :
What a cute thread! I loved it!

The Sylir has spoken
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous