Beaches..... Who knew? (Ricky)

a fun-filled dream

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Ginchoeri on November 23rd, 2012, 1:44 pm

Night of the 48th of Fall 512 AV Continued

She smiled, blushing lightly, grabbing his hands in hers and stopping. She reached up and placed the palm of her hand on his cheek and brushed her hand back, lacing her fingers in his short hair. "You know, I was going to ask you a similar question. But, I will answer you to the best of my ability."

She stayed in that possition, holding him there, making sure he looked at her while she spoke this. She felt it was important for him to understand. "When you stayed with me, helped me, something within my shattered heart came back together. I know it is just a dream, but it affected me in the reality. You see..for the almost two years I've been in Endrykas.. I have felt completely and utterly alone." There was a sadness in her eyes as she spoke.

"It did not help, that at first, i actually tried to keep myself secluded for a time, it was hard for me to let people into my heart, because I had just lost my parents, and had the worst birthday of my life being attacked by a Zith and all." She looked down again, taking a shuddering breath, fighting the memories her words were bringing.

"But for some reason." She looked back into his eyes, "i feel i can trust you completely. That I can tell you these things, and not be pitied. Instead, I feel you would want to protect me, like you did. Ricky, what happened in the last dream. That was me, letting you into my heart, letting you start to see me for who I really am. Do you understand?"

Gin had surprised even herself, she did not know where this all came from, but, she also knew that every single word of it was true. Though it may not have come out exactly right, she felt she said it to the best of her abilities.

Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 25th, 2012, 12:34 am

Ricky could feel a humble smile break open on his face, the feeling that connected the two of them together being one not of understanding but of valued trust and acceptance. He did understand her and he nodded when she asked, his shield he kept up now being disarmed as his inner spirit now felt the bond between them two strengthen. Indeed he understood because he too was introducing himself that night, his heart opening to see the unepexcted come into play. He was indeed pleased in knowing that he had brought the sense of security to her mind, yet that was only because he was truthfully a guardian at heart. He put her before him because it was not in his nature, but in his wishes to do so. He wanted to give his desires and wishes a chance to become real, to introduce who he was and he really could be deep within. He was a bear and always was referred as one, but inside the gruff exterior he had a heart inside. A heart that had feelings like every other creature, a heart that had always sealed itself away from such emotion. Not because it would make him seem weak, but because of the pain he had to endure. All his life he grew up knowing what happiness was, yet ever since his father disappeared that day there was never a day where that same happiness existed. Now he wished for that same happiness, he always did, but of course knew such a naive thing was near impossible to find. Yet what he learned after that night and that dream was something he could never had grasped, were it not for the help of Gin of course.

"Ya know, I think I get it now. The revelation we were both on the verge of." He reassured himself and her as he took her hand and placed it over his heart, staring deeply into her eyes with the same humble look he always had. "Yer one of the people that has come to prove that such a happiness can exist in this world, yet it doesn't come to those that wait or search for it." He looked to the ocean once more as he could now detect the inner part of his being unlock itself once more. "Happiness has to be earned and worked for, in order to become happy and share it with someone; ya have to take action. I have always looked for a happiness I only knew as a child, when in reality I was too naive to look forward and make my own." Amazed at how the lesson he learned seem to wash over him he turned back to Gin, taking her hand in both of his as he looked to her with ease in his mind. "Gin. I have to thank ya for this, because before our first dream I could never have seen this; but now that we have come together I know now what I truly want in life." His heart was full of a emotion he hadn't felt in a while, a humble gratefulness that was now present with an assured expression. He could never have discovered this without her help, he knew that and he had no actual way of thanking her. No other than just what he did at least. He took this knowledge all to heart, and he would keep it close to his spirit.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 25th, 2012, 1:10 am

Happiness huh? Was that what it was? What he had unlock for her? She smiled as he grabbed her hands in his and looked at him. He seemed so sincere about this. Like what he was saying had to be right. She thought about it and felt it must be true, because other than with Viper, she had not felt this happy in her life. Ever. And she was going after this happiness all on her own. It was making her confident again.

Even if it was just a bit, she was feeling more sure about herself in many ways. But if it was possible, she was feeling more unsure to. Because she now had someone to love... Love.. Such a strange thing for her to think about. Had that same dream opened that doorway for her as well. She pondered on it for a moment.

She continued to smile at him and she gripped his hands harder. "You do not have to thank me, it is the dream worlds doing after all." She shook her head, "But I must say, that your theory seems to be correct. I do not feel like I am trying to chase happiness anymore. In fact, I feel like I am attracting it to me."

She looked at him smiling. "You know. I am thankful to you. More than I think I would ever be to anyone else. You showed me something, that I could never have imagined by myself. You have been on my mind, if it is a good dream, I tend not to forget. And I am especially glad I did not forget you."

She pulled his hands to her chest and placed them over her beating heart. "You started something, that probably should have years ago." She closed her eyes and bent her head down. "Sometimes, I even feel like I should leave, to find you, to thank you, and so much more. Maybe even as far as just completely give myself to you, to have that happiness with you. But..." She stopped and opened her eyes looking at him. She could not put it into words. The exact thing that was stopping her. She felt it would be a cruel awakening. She could not do that to him. "I.. just do not know.. if I can do it.. the way I am now."

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on November 25th, 2012, 10:36 pm

When she placed his hand on her heart in turn she revealed something Ricky didn't but should've expected. She indeed wanted to express and share her feelings with him just as he did to her, yet there was something that was keeping her from doing so. Ricky only needed one guess to know where she was getting at, and with that guess being clearer than any other though he let her go. He gently let her hands go and wrapped his arms around her humbly, giving her a soft friendly hug as he couldn't help but smile big. "I'm proud o' ya," Ricky whispered softly, "yer already findin that happiness. Don't waste it on me when ya know yer better off with him. Whoever he is, as long as hr treats ya right then I approve."

He pulled back a bit as he put his hands on her shoulders, looking to her eyes once more with the sincerest smile he hadn't had in a long while. "And don't be afraid to visit me if ya like. Ye and yer guy friend are more than welcome to come, though I prefer ye two together." He joked slightly with a chuckle until the matter of a fact came to light. She may remember some of her dreams well but Ricky was bound to forget at some point, with only few things that resided in the deep recesses of his memory. "Just know that," He paused before continuing, "Should ya find me in Zeltiva, I dunno if I will remember or know ya exactly. I may instinctively feel like I know ya, but in truth I can't really call upon my memories of dream's. They're just there and I can't tap into them." He explained in earnest as he didn't want her to think he would literally forget, sometimes though his mind worked in ways he couldn't recall. Dreams being the ones he couldn't easily remember, he could at least feel some parts or something familiar. Gin herself if not the feelings associated with her should be what he remembered, or so he hoped that was the case anyway.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ginchoeri on November 26th, 2012, 1:39 am

She hugged back when he hugged her. Glad he was able to understand, though she also felt bad about it. She had not expected her life to move so fast. She could not help but smile though when she saw him do it. "Thank you my friend. He really does treat me well. Though, we have only had one day together, he treats me as if we have been together for the longest time. Can be overly protective, but I think that was what drew me to him. We had spent a day together before that dream but the day after... well so much happened an. It just ended up that we kissed." She blushed a little bit at the memory. She knew she should stop, and she tried she really did, but she just could not do it. "It was after my hand got injured and my little halucination episode." She looked down at the sand.

She looked back up at him and gave a small smile to him, "I, would love to see you in your home land." She chuckled at his poor joke. But when he explained about how he might not realize it was her, it dawned on her that he was right. Some people do not retain their dreams, do not even remember any parts of them unless it is a nightmare. She shivered a bit.

"It is okay. If i come to visit you, with him, I'll try and find ways to make you remember. I will try my hardest without having to take the most drastic messures, for I know I would not be able to do it. I have a place for my loyalties to lye, and I am not letting go of that." She smiled at him and took his hands in her's again.

"But enough of that, what would you like to do while we are here? I mean we are in the dream world after all, I am sure we can do anything we set our minds too."

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on November 26th, 2012, 9:15 pm

When Gin had reassured him that she would help Ricky remember at least something, he couldn't help but feel pleased in knowing that things should all work out in the end. The feelings that had been awakened by her were ones that still made Ricky feel alive, yet there was something else. Something he wanted to ask her, something he wanted to do if she would allow him. Ricky could feel alive but these feelings wouldn't easily follow him back once they awoke, however if they were to be imprinted into his deepest memory then surely this would become a key piece of that information. He wanted to kiss her. To recall those feelings that stirred in his heart, to bring to life the overwhelming desire to feel that superior emotion that made hin feel truly alive.

He wanted this but he wasn't going to make any advances, when ahe asked what it was they could do next though he was encouraged to at least ask. "Gin," He gently took her hands once more, "I will understand if ye don't wanna do so...but if ye do, could I just at least..." Never before had it been so hard to ask such a simple question, the words carrying more weight in his heart than he realized. "one more kiss?" He finally managed to spit it out, the anxiety that built up once more as his stomach began to twist in knots, he had only just asked and already his heart pounded once more. Excited and nervous at the same time as to what she may say, he would respectfully understand her decision.

He wouldn't ask this of her if he couldn't but it was the only thing he had left, though their time together was rather short it was starting to draw to a close. Ricky could feel himself become lost once more, as if the ocean were calling him back into reality this time. He wasn't sure if the feeling was being evoked by the dream or his wake up process, but he wasn't going to guess at which it was either. Now was the only time he could do something to make the memory seem real, and if Gin would allow him to then he would make sure not to screw anything up.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ginchoeri on November 26th, 2012, 9:39 pm

She watched him when he said her name, wondered what he would ask for that was giving him such a hard time to say. She smiled sweetly when he finally spitted out that he wanted one last kiss with her. He was asking her of this one last pleasure, this one thing that he could hopefully keep with him at least in his dreams. It made her feel that he thought of her, in some way, as a lover, not a one night stand. That thought brought her joy and slight confusion but she pushed it away quickly.

Her hands slid up his arms and wrapped around his neck, "Of course,I would love the pleasure of one last kiss with you." She pulled him in, their chests meeting and she leaned in, meeting his lips with her, at first soft and light. But she pressed in a little more, deepening the kiss and massaging her lips on his. She would do him this much, not out of obligation to him, but out of respect as a partner. She knew she may never see him in the dream world again, she may never meet him in the real world. So she treated it as if it were his last wish.

But she would not break it off, oh no. When they were done was for him to decide, for it was his request, and she had no reason to believe he would take it farther than this. She felt he could trust him before, so she could trust him now.

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on November 26th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Yes it happened once more, the sweet envious desire now sated by the one thing he would only request for a final time. Ricky knew she was doing it for the sake of their partnership, not by some mere obligation she felt. He could tell by the way ahe began to kiss him. It was a kiss he coupd hope to never forget, a signature placed deep inside his heart now. His inner waters bubbled more as he could feel the dark abyss that was empty fill with the love he longed for, though it would only be temporary it would be more than enough to keep him going in life. He carressed her face and hair once more as he became lost in the moment, the moist kisses that he shared with her as their lips both massaged one another. First it was gentle but now they were kissing as in the first dream, he did not dare to approach the next step however. Though his inner animal desired to once more he was not here for that, and he wasn't going to force anything else onto her. She did trust him after all and for what its worth Ricky couldn't help but trust her, to wish that there still was some way to thank her. He couldn't settle for a mere phrase, those words were not enough. Actions were what meant more to people, and Ricky wanted to prove to her that he was more than grateful.

As the ocean began to dance to the harmonious resonance of his heart the dark void that made him feel alone was now beginning to fill. The door still remaining open as his soul would await for someone to find their way in. Love was a very complicated matter to Ricky, but the feelings he associated with now were the ones he would expect in the real world. He would hope that such an idea, an emotion, like this could be found, and now they had finally draw their lips apart slowly he rested his forehead against hers. He was breathing slightly heavy from the excitement that traveled through his body, but in his mind he was now tranquil. Never more were his thoughts this clearer.

"Thank ya, Gin." As he slowly pulled away from her he felt his heart long for her, but he knew it wasn't her it wanted. Well maybe it was but Ricky took a different perspective of it, Ricky wanted the happiness she was giving him. The same lost happiness he thought was gone after his father disappeared, that's what it discovered. With a pleased smile he began to sit down on the beach, he held out his hand to Gin as a gesture to join him. "Lie down with me? We can relax and listen to the ocean together before the dream ends." He assured her with a humble smile, when should join him, if she did, they would both lay next to one another. He would take his hajd and hold her's, and close his eyes as they woupd relax, taking in the sound of the waves as they would rush over the water and onto the sand.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ginchoeri on November 26th, 2012, 11:00 pm

When he finally broke the kiss, her heart seemed to stop for a moment. He layed his forehead on her forehead and her breath came harshly as if she had just run for longer than she should have. Her arms still wrapped around his neck. When he pulled back and thanked her, her heart skipped a beat and she smiled at him, releasing him from her hold.

He sat down on the sand, holding out his hand, a gesture to have her join him there, on the sand. "Of course I would like that!" she smiled and layed with him. Letting him grab her hand and sighing as the peaceful lul of the ocean took her over. "I am glad I met you, even if it was just in a dream."

She turned her head and smiled at him. She did not want to go, but she could feel herself start to wake up. She fought it, as best she could, but she looked, almost translucent as she lay there. Half in the dream world, half in the real world. "I hope to see you again."

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ricky Maze on November 27th, 2012, 2:26 am

"Yeah, I hope to see ya too." It was the honest truth as he felt himself slip away, losing himself into the sounds of the waters as his eyelids grew heavy. The beach here was beautiful in it's calming serenity, anywhere that was like this was a place of peace to Ricky. That which becomes a sanctuary to one always remains there, etched into their soul to forever be a part of them. He would not forget what he learned here, what he felt here actually. The were feelings that had been locked away with no key to unseal the barrier, but what Gin had done was help release that barrier and left Ricky with that key he needed. She had helped him in more ways than he could ever realize. When he felt himself lost in the place his mind never wondered where it was, the transition between waking and sleeping now drawing near to its end. He kept his thoughts on only one subject, which was the exact emotion he was feeling. He didn't want to forget anything like this, but if he could only remember so little then he at least wanted this.

He could now feel his spirit be pulled away from his body, tugged from underneath him to where he was back into a dark abyss once more. Yet he didn't feel alone. No he actually felt part of him remain connected to something, and as he continued once more to descend into the darkness he smiled. Aware of what he was feeling was still important to cherish, he looked into the deep dark and with a sigh he felt his thoughts call out in the hollowed resonance. 'I'm not alone. Not as alone as I thought I was.' The strange familiar hum of the void rang out low and deep, yet he knew what it meant now. It meant that what he had learned had changed him internally, that he was now different from before. By the will of his spirit he had found an answer amongst all the questions, a road that he could still continue on. When he closed his eyes once more he felt something take form, and as the water that surrounded him became transparent something else materialized. It was the ground he laid on before he went to sleep. As he finally felt the snug comfort of his bedroll return he opened his eyes, seeing the early light of the dawn. A new day was calling out, one that was indeed different from the rest.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous