Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Viper on November 29th, 2012, 12:30 am

The man quickly catching up to him admittedly took Viper by surprise. He was quite brazen indeed to try and offer a hand of friendship and act like everything was just fine and dandy. He spun around to eye the man, nearly drawing his dagger. He pondered for half a second if that what it had been there for. After a moments more consideration, he decided the man wasn't worth it. And instead of returning the hand shake or answering, he lowered his head slightly at spit on the ground in front him, all the while maintaining a most hateful glare on Ricky and giving serious consideration to whether or not to at least take a swing at the jerk.

It was then Gin jumped in between the two before he could make up his mind and grabbed his arm. Instinctively, he jerked his arm back out of her grasp. He did not want her touching him in any way. Viper noted though, her lips quivering as she spoke, followed the by the smile which didn't faze him in the slightest. His eyes narrowed at her words.

"Honor....? Love....?" A quick, but bitter laugh escaped him for but a moment before he continued. "From what I saw, there is no honor. And love...he seems to be gleaning the larger portion where "love" is concerned." His breathing was fast as he tried to maintain his composure. Gritting his teeth some, he then said in a clearly angry and somewhat sarcastic tone, "And as for "nothing happened"...from appearance sake, it looks like the only reason for that, is you didn't have enough time before my arrival." He leaned in closer and glared into her eyes. "You want to tell the truth!? Then you tell me this right now then. It's obvious you have seen this man before in whatever kind of dream world this is. Has anything happened before?"

He didn't take his eyes off her even for a fraction of a second. He wanted to make sure he saw any detail. A change in her expression, a shift in her stance, a change in her tone of voice. All would be tell tale signs to what was going on here.
Viper
Victory is mine!

Words: 185303
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2012, 1:39 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 29th, 2012, 2:37 am

There was hardly anything Ricky could do now since Gin stood before him, of course Viper was going to react as he did. It was natural for him to do so, yet that didn't mean it wad without consequence. Ricky felt slightly aggravated with the reaction but his heart was more guilty than anything. Guilty for bringing Gin into this, guilty for making a innocent dream look like a deviant nightmare. Such a thing was below him and yet he never thought about what her man would think, and now because of his intervention on Gin there were serious problems rising.

Unable to figure out what to same or do Ricky looked apologetic while he scratched the back of his head. He wasn't really sure what to say or think for the matter as the spot light was now on Gin, would she tell Viper everything or was she going to be evasive? That was something that remained to be seen, as Ricky's hands were tied in this. Not knotted but tied, and he searched for a way to loosen the bind that held them together. Viper was indeed agry but the man had a sense of honor about him, a similiar code of men that Ricky could recognize in his eyes. Perhaps that would be one of the keys Ricky needed to douse the flames, making this firey situation die down to a much calmer flame; until finally they would return as embers once more.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 29th, 2012, 3:04 am

Night of the 58th of Fall 512 AV

His words stung and it showed on her face how much it hurt. How each word nailed it's self into her heart and echoed in her mind. She quaked as tears started to form and she shook her head, "No.. no nothing would have happened... I swear..." she replied to his remark about something happening if he had not been there. But she froze when he started to talk about previous dreams.

"HE SAVED ME IN A NIGHT MARE I WAS HAVING VIPER!" She cried out, scrunching her eyes up as she fought back the tears of frustration and anger at herself, "And things.. just happened...I.. It was before we knew what we felt about eachother, if I had known, I would never.. it would not have happened." She looked up into his eyes with all the sorrow in the world in her own as she started to cry. "I would not have let it happen if you and I had been together at the time. I care to much about you, to let some man I met in a dream be the one I want in life." She prayed this did not hurt Ricky as bad as she thought it would. "Not when you treat me so well in the real world, where I can actually touch you, actually kiss you, feel you with my whole being, mind, body and soul. You are real to me Viper, if that is not relevant to you then.... I do not know what else I could possibly do for you.. to tell you that I could not possibly lie to you."

She took on a serious look, "If you can not see that, can not believe me, know this. What you saw.. was Ricky had picked me up, twirled around some and tripped on something toppling over and ending up with me on top of him in the position you found us in. And I was ABOUT to get off when seeing you made me freeze when I realized you misunderstood what was going on." She held his gaze, not a trace of doubt in her voice or eyes. She was now standing tall and proud and moved closer to him, she was going to show him just how much he ment to her. One way or another.

Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Viper on November 29th, 2012, 5:10 am

And there it was...the tell tale sign he did NOT want to see. No sooner had he finished his question, that a look of fear splashed all over her face. She didn't have to say a word, and he already knew what she had done in other "dreams". His heart sank, as a depressed look once more took over his countenance while he ran things through his mind. Had they not almost immediately seemed to form an attachment to eachother? If not just from the very first moment they met, spending the day enjoying themselves...then surely during the attack and the aftermath had cause some sort of connection...or so he thought. Was everything he had been feeling nothing more than a fabrication of his own mind. His subconscious yearning for something he had lost with his wife and unborn child?

He then thought back to the time when she had had her breakdown in the healers pavilion. The moment they had openly showed their fondness for one another which was supposedly already there. But despite helping her get through that rough patch, she said they were moving to fast. Apparently he had to be a dream helping with fake problems to really make an impression, he thought ironically to himself.

And then there was the day he met Khida....well her human form. She begrudged him staring at her when she had transformed from her bird form to a beautiful, but also naked woman. Again ironically is was moreso the fact that he was stunned from viewing the tranformation, that the stare occured. Yet still she glared at him. The hypocracy he fumed. She would get angry over a perfectly legitimate reason to stare for just a moment while she's going all the way in these fantasy dreams of hers....with someone who actually exists, and is not him....

And then to bring it ALL together, she wanted him to believe, that her rather indescreet position atop of...Ricky was it? was nothing more than an accident? Funny. He couldn't recall ever even remotely being in a situation where the same scenario could occur. Well not at least whil he was with someone else. In the face of all the evidence before him, her declarations of love not only seemed to run hollow, but made the whole situation worse. She supposedly at least had an interest in him when she had this compromising dream. And she now supposedly loved him even as she frolics along the beach in this mans arms....and blushed and laughed while sitting in his lap!!!

His mind drifted to what she had done for him though, and he paused. She had saved his life, she had brought him a measure of peace and happiness in this dark time of his life...even if it now only proved to have been temporary. His eyes shifted toward Ricky as his hand came to rest on the handle of the dagger. Being the only person armed, he reconned he had a very good chance of being able to kill him right on the spot...at least in the dream world. Though he also knew this action would more than likely have damaging consequences to Gin in the real world. At the moment, he was in her debt. It was something his conscious would not allow go unrepaid.

A life for a life, he finally thought to himself. He would not hurt her with any more stinging words...no matter how true they may be in his mind or how much he wanted to say them. He wouldn't go after this man and risk her having a mental break down from a violent scuffle. And lastly, he would simply bow out gracefully. Well as best as he could.

He slowly raised a hand to her cheek, softly carressing it and wiping away the tears. His own expression was still distressed, and his eyes had begun to tear up ever so slightly. "I....I'm sorry Gin." He lowered his hand and continued. "But...this is good bye." He glanced to Ricky for a moment and then back to her. He gave a small bow and then turned back around once more as he started to walk away yet again.
Viper
Victory is mine!

Character sheet

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 29th, 2012, 6:09 am

When Ricky heard what Gin said he silently held his breath with a frown, the disdainful taste of truth filling his throat with lumps of pain. Yet he knew this had to be the case and knew he had to accept it, but deep inside what man can shield his heart from the pain of truth. In which she had plunged into him like the dagger that Viper now hesitantly gripped, Ricky couldn't help but feel the somberly truth of reality grip at him. What they had done, what he had done, was ruin another persons life. Something that was far against his knowledge, his personality, his very being itself all rejected, and in search for remorse he sought for a way to fix this wrong. To correct the mistake he had made and disappear so these to could be happy again, but now it was all too late. Now the damage was done, and the only thing Ricky could do was prevent it from turning major into massive. Yet how does one man find the words to right his wrongs?

When he looked to Viper and watched him wipe her tears, Ricky could tell that this man had indeed cared for her. Seeing this he no longer felt the sting of truth in her words because he was able to accept that now, yet the shame that still lingered in his involvement was something not easily overcomed. He hated himself for being brought to this situation, even more so for being an instrument of it. How could he have been so naive as to not worry what things would come, how could he not keep his head clear and think of what possibilties were possible. In this moment here in the world of endless possibilities, Ricky Maze could not think of a single one that would change what just happened. With no idea on what to do as he watched Viper to turn and walk off Ricky could no longer sit idly by and be a victim to his own demise, no he would own up to what he did and ask that he be blamed instead of her.

"Wait here." He said lowly to Gin with his eyes still focused on Viper, the man may now be walking away but there was little point in not knowing the truth. Whether Viper could accept it or not was up to himself, because what idea that now revealed itself in Ricky's mind...was only but one he felt inclined to do. "And trust me on this..." He sad with an apologetic tone in his voice, there was that same faint trace of his humble attitude. One that would make Gin feel a sort of "Let me fix this" approach, should she listen closely of course. Ricky marched off to quickly catch up to Viper and when he would finally draw close enough to the man he would hopefully quickly draw Viper's dagger, this being the key item to get his attention; though Ricky would use it for a different purpose rather than its intended one. One the two would soon find out should he manage to get ahold of it.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 29th, 2012, 10:43 am

She almost could not believe it. Almost. Her heart stopped when he started to reach for his dagger as he not so secretly looked at Ricky. It would not solve anything, she knew this, and she was glad he stopped. And then, all of a sudden not so glad for what came next.

He wiped her tears with a loving hand and she leaned into it as he appologized and she realized what was going on. "Please... no.." but he continued and the warmth of his hand faded as he told her what she did not want to hear. "Viper... Viper please!" She grabbed for him as he turned and left, but for all the stupid tears she missed him.

She followed trying to keep pace, but stumbling all the same until Rick stops her. She looked at him and tried to make sense of what he meant about staying there, how could she when the love of her life was right there walking away from her. But he was off, saying to trust him. So she did. Kind of. She still followed, wiping her tears away, following a bit less clumbsily. She noticed the Ricky went straight for the dagger, was not going to talk to Viper, but take the dagger. But, he.. why would he... oh no.. no no.. there were only a few possibilities. And she did not like the out come of any of them.

She had to stop it, but how she was to far away so far that running to them seemed impossible. But it did not stop her from trying.. She ran and stumbled in the sand, even fell down once and then got up again, barely shaking off the sand, she would not make it.. she could not make it.. she...

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Viper on November 30th, 2012, 1:13 am

Viper had not even noticed Ricky as he closed in him. His thoughts to deeply considering everything that had just happened. When he felt the dagger sliding out of it's sheath, his eyes widened as he tried to grab at it, but to no avail. He snarled, as his hate filled eyes leveled at Ricky. He was about to lunge at the man before realizing at this point he didn't even care anymore. "Do it you bastard! Kill me! You've taken everything else! And after all why not!?" He smirked angrily. "It is only a dream right?!"
Viper
Victory is mine!

Character sheet

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 30th, 2012, 2:01 am

Ricky saw the menacing smirk of anger Viper gave as he was given a spiteful glare, but his mind was was set on correcting things now. Righting the wrong he had ever so done naively, setting their ship that sailed off to another course. It was by his winds of change that he would hopefully send things back on track. Stepping a couple feet away from Viper Ricky held the dagger in a lax position, now waiting to serve Ricky's true purpose. Viper was right about what he said, this was in fact a dream after all. All the other times he met up with Gin were dreams as well, fabrications of reality that reflected upon the truth. There was no easy way to bring his point across, but in Ricky's heart he knew what he had to do. He had to set things straight. "That's right ye ass! This is a dream. A fabrication that twists the truth to reflect in another image!" He exclaimed with feirce determination to Viper, and only looked at Gin once before continuing. His heart felt heavy with what would come next, but amidst all the weight it used to sink his spirit he remained strong. These words would not go unspoken.

"Gin had a nightmare of a Zith attack and I happen to intervene, unintentionally mind ye! I put it at my best that she be protected until we awoke, but she brought to light a truth I always hid." His breathing was getting heavy, short gasps could be heard as the truth finally poured itself from his heart. "I knew only a dull life even if it were adventurous, Gin had helped me realize what I truly wanted out of everthin! Had I known that she was gonna be involved with ye, I wouldn't have let things get out of hand." He looked to the dagger, holding it by the tip now as what would come next would surely cleanse his spirit of this guilt; or so he had hoped. "Gin is not at fault lad. She was as lost as I was, ye can't blame her for that... What you saw today was only us fiddlin around, as I had already accepted the truth of ye two. Ye two are happy together and I can't let this intervention go unpunished. Not when it is clearly I who is at fault!"

He looked to Gin once more with a firm look, one that told her to not stop him. Do not ruin this chance to fix things, no matter what outcome may follow. With a sigh he prepared for the final part of his little speech, hoping that should nothing have made its way into Viper's head then the next thing will. He dropped down to one knee as he held the dagger out to Viper, he handle now in the mans reach as the blade could now make a straight path to Ricky's heart. "Don't blame Gin for my choices, but blame me and know that while I could offer any great apology none would do. Should ya take this dagger now I won't budge an inch nor fight ya, because in truth I dunno of another way to ask for forgiveness." He looked sincere to the man now, a more humble tone in his voice than the authoritive one he had before. Viper was now given the chance to do what he wanted, should he desire to plunge the dagger into Ricky's chest there would be no judgement from the fisherman. This was his atonement for what he did, if this had been reality he would've found a different means if possible; but here in this dream he hadn't the possibility to do so. Instead he would create one here and now, one that only Viper can see through now.

The choice was now up to Viper, what path would he follow?
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 30th, 2012, 2:35 am

She could not believe what she was hearing. Ricky was trying to make it so that he was taking all the blame. His words hit home and made her even more mad at herself. Why must this be so difficult, and then it was brought to light what exactly he was going to do with the dagger. He was offering it to Viper, letting him kill him.

She saw the look in Ricky's eyes, but she just, did not want it to be this way. Ricky did not deserve this, he deserved better, but she knew he had to make this sacrifice, at least he felt he had to. But as she stumbled forward an idea came into her head. But she did not know if it would be more or less cruel to him. But she would risk that, she cared about him after all, and she did not want him to die viciously. Well she did not want him to die at all.

Viper, when she looked back at him, he seemed to hesitate. But she could tell by the anger in his face that he wanted to do it. She managed to make it over to them, her breath a little shallow. She was going to try this, though she did not know how Viper would react, and she certainly had no clue how Ricky would react, she had to try it.

She stepped closer to Viper, not even looking to Ricky and put her finger's lightly on the arm closest to her. "If you want to do it, before you do so, I have a proposition." She looked up at him, her voice seemingly void of emotion. "What if you had me do it instead, or we did it together? It would be proof that he doesn't mean as much to me as you seem to think he does."

There, she said it, her idea was out on the floor, he could take it, or leave it, but otherwise, she had no clue what else to do. She stood there and waited for his answer, never tearing her eyes from him, never once looking at Ricky. She was serious. She would do it if he asked her to.

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Viper on November 30th, 2012, 4:26 am

theme music

The scene that suddenly played before him both astonished and confused him greatly. Although he didn't share the mans logic as to how he blamed himself solely, he still admired the honor he was showing now. As he thought about it, the initial offense was not his fault at all...since, assuming a rough timeline of these events. He was probably not even aware of her status. But how many other dreams had these two shared? How many other intimate moments? It's clear that at some point Ricky found out about himself. So with that in mind, who in their right mind would think the actions today, were approapriate toward a taken woman? This may have been a dream, so random things like Gin getting pregnant by him couldn't happen, this man wouldn't actually die from the blade he now offered, and Viper couldn't get revenge even if he wanted it...Still. The sincereity of his apology was something to behold. He respected him for that much at least. Who knows, maybe in another life they could have been friends.

Gin's offer to kill Ricky with her own hands shocked him greatly. Was this the same woman who broke down at the sight of disease? Now willing to slay a former lover to prove a point. His gaze hardened slightly as the reality of the situation came back to him. He couldn't actually die... She was either being completely honest...or incredibly sneaky. But which was it? Could he really ever trust her fuly again? He had paused for a long while running these thoughts through his mind, turning his gaze from Ricky to Gin and and back again. Reaching out, he took the dagger back in his hand and frowned for a moment before his face drained away of all emotion, the same way it had done when Viper was first teaching Gin the basics of sword play.

He did not answer Gin but raised the blade and pressed it against Ricky's neck. Not hard enough to actually cut the skin though. "I do not share your opinion of blame. Once more I respect you for trying to make things right. I....accept your apology...however. There is still something I need to see for myself." He turned his gaze back toward Gin and withdrew the dagger from Ricky's neck. Rotating the blade in his hand so that the grip was closest to her, he put it in her hand and firmly wrapped his fingers around her hand and wrist. His breathing began to quicken for a couple seconds as her then finally forced her to plunge the dagger into his own heart. His mouth opened as the pain was more than he imagined, but no sound actually came out. He stared into her eyes as long as he could before he finally fell to his knees, and collapsed into her on his way to the floor...

Back in the real world his suddenly shot up out of bed, gasping for air, his hand clutching his chest for the dagger that wasn't there. His face was covered in a cold sweat and his breathing was heavy. He looked around and saw that he was in fact just in his tent, alone in the dark. The look on her face as he "died" was something he would have to contemplate. Could he forgive her? Probably. But could he forget...? Could he trust her again...? Those were questions he needed more time to answer. And time alone without the distractions...
Viper
Victory is mine!

Character sheet

PreviousNext