Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 27th, 2012, 12:10 am

Night of the 58th of Fall 512 AV

Gin was very aware that she was, in fact, in a dream. If the location had not given it away, her clothing surely did. It felt so wierd. She was in a shirt, low cut in both the front and in the back, with maybe three inches of sleeving covering her shoulders. Also, the shirt was quite short. Her mid-driff completely uncovered. The worst part of it for her, is that it was showcasing her scar, the gnarled skin, on her back. And it seemed to pulse with its freedom.

She chuckled, it was not like she had not been in less. It was just abnormal. Plus, she was not wearing a skirt either. It was pants, but again, not really. They came to about mid calf, and were really flowy like skirts, with a relatively large band across her waist area. It was weird to her, have more freedom to move around like this. It was so weird, that she actually was not really having an easy time moving about.

Where she was at, now that was another thing entirely. She was at a beach again. But this time, it was more rocky, if she were moving about she would have to climb over them to get anywhere. But for now she was taking a break enjoying the dream to it's fullest. She smiled and hummed as she sat in the sand, just in the reach of the ocean, letting it's cold waters tickle her feet.

She giggled and looked around, this was not her dream, not really. But she was in it. Sooner or later she would find the owner of the dream, or they would find her, for now she would stay her and observe some things. She looked at the shell that she had picked up absent mindedly. It was a cute little pink one, with a reflective surface. She tilted her head and inspected the waves and layed it in front of her, grabbing more shells and rocks to make pictures with them in the sand.

She layed back and looked at the blue sky after she got tired of playing with the shells. She watched the clouds crawl across the sky with a feigned intrest. Letting the suns warm ray's caress her skin, she continued to hum one of her songs and swayed her head back and forth. Letting the sound of the ocean fill her heart.

Ginchoeri
Player

Words: 132404
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2011, 1:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 27th, 2012, 1:57 am

He had fallen asleep in a matter of minutes as the dream world pulled his chavi to intertwine with another, somehow being on that would be all to familiar for him once he would see who it was. When Ricky was coming around to he wasn't in his bed anymore but now on sand once again, impossibly he had on a warm jacket that he had even yet to purchase. His pants were the only thing he had kept oj before trailing off to the call of sleep, yet here in the dream the linens had changed to a fine warm cotton. The clothes weren't his for the matter but he felt warm and snug in them, certainly an outfit he would love to have during winter. Yet the ssun shone brightly here and although it was warm enough to keep the cold at bay, Ricky hadn't felt the need to remove the jacket at all. There was no need in this world. Anything was possible to happen, for that was the way of dreams.

He had stood up to wipe the sand off his new outfit, looking around to see the rocky scenery. It was definitely different then the last time they had been here, but Ricky knew that by the feeling he felt she had to be here too. Yes he could feel Gin was here, though she wasn't anywhere in sight. He wondered if she were somewhere over the boulders, and with a curious interest as to what else may be around he decided to go on a small adventure. The rocks around ranged from many types, some he could walk on while others weren't so favorable. They were all around though, and there was a set that he could use to get over.

He treked up onto a low and flat boulder, hopping up onto another and followed by another; until at last he was now venturing into another point of the beach. There he saw who he felt was here, and with a excited smile he cupped his hands to his mouth. "Gin!" He hollared to her as she would notice him, he would give her a friendly wave and continue on his rocky path down to her. A sort of happy and energetic look could be seen in his posture, one that would tell her that though times are tough he was still working to get by.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 27th, 2012, 2:30 am

She heard him before she saw him of course. She look around and pinpointed him almost immediately though and smiled wildly. Jumping up from the sand and wobbling from not only the strangeness of her clothing, but the blood rush that came after getting up to fast. She took a wobbly step forward and then when she was sure she had the ground under her she started laughing and ran to meet him, pulling him into a hug almost immediatly upon arriving to him. "Oh my gosh, I should have known! Ricky!" She was still giggling.

She was so happy to see him. She especially did not expect to see him in her dreams so soon. She stepped back and looked him over, "It looks like we are opposites in dress code" She smirked at him. Then she stepped back and looked down at herself, "I still can not get used to this, it feels so weird." She shivered a bit as a ocean breeze brushed against her skin. The pants waving with the wind. Looking back up at him she blushed a bit. "I swear, these dreams refuse to allow me my normal attire."

She smiled at him and took his hand in hers. "Well, what do you think we should do? I mean, this is the third time we have met in the dream world. It makes me wonder if there is more for us to learn from eachother." She tilted her head, "But what else could we possibly learn from eachother?" she thought on this question and was having a hard time coming up with an answer. She shrugged and twirled around to start walking away from him, allowing him to see the scar of the wound he had 'healed'.

It marred her beautiful porcelin skin with it's darkness. But she did not remember that he could see it. She was just happily humming, and kind of dancing along in the sand. Her feet swept across the sand gracefully as she stepped this way and that to the music she hummed. The sea keeping a constant beat seemlessly with her. She spun around at one point, tossing a smile at him and then turning back to continue to twist and curve her body to her music.

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 27th, 2012, 3:19 am

With the same grin he always had when seeing friends he graciously accepted her hug, following her with a laugh at her remark of their new threads. She gleefully danced around in a harmonious tune he didn't recognize, but it still but a smile on his face nonetheless. As he witnessed the scar he remembered the injury of their first encounter, of course it being an actual nightmare he really didn't heal it cause he was never really therw. Time was her ally in which someone else had to have helped her, Ricky was only present to help her find her revelation. Their revelation was more correct to be exact, as Ricky too was bound to learb something. As the gentle breeze blew on them though he couldn't help but watch her, how her hair would sail with it while she danced around. She was still beautiful in his eyes even now that they had come to accept what was happening, and he humbly accepted the fact that she was happy with someone else. Where he was right now wasn't a good situation for him to be involved in a relationship, where as he already felt his world crumbling just two days ago. Yet he kept his perserverance up ad he wasn't letting anything bad getting him down, surw the time he was having wad tough but the return home was still something to be happy about.

"Well what is therw to do?!" He cheered and hollared as he returned her question with one of his own, she obviously felt like dancing about in her springful manner. It sort of made Ricky wish this was actually real, and that he wouldn't have to worry about waking up. He observed her and though she didn't seem to give that much thought on it Ricky noticed she would shiver a bit, thinking that maybe her clothes were a bit too airy for her personal taste. "Here, if yer feelin cold." He stated as he undid his jacket, revealing a soft cotton shirt to he under it. It was short sleeved and rather snug, fitting his torso well to reveal the muscles he had. Removing the jacket he held it out for her to wrap herself in, looking to her in a manner that suggested "I insist."

The beach was much more different then last time they were here, yet its appeal was a much more different one than before. It was cool here where as the first one was warm, and of course the scenery was much changed, but what Ricky felt the most that was different was that this was a dream he did not conjure up. It may have reflected upon him somehow but there was no real connection to that of the sanctuary he felt before. Yet there can be cases where change did happen even in the places you expect to remain the same, so instead of making a big deal on it Ricky accepted it with content in his mind. He was still happy to see Gin once more, and to him that had a meaning to it. What it was he didn't know, maybe fate had a sense of humor. Yet in this moment he really did wonder, what was it that they would learn this time?
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 27th, 2012, 8:54 pm

"We could do anything really." She smiled and danced her way back to him. When he offered her his coat she smiled and took it, slightly hesitantly until he said he insisted, and then she just shook her head, "I do not think i need this. But I know what I can do with it." She smiled and turned around, dancing a bit more and giggling.

Suddenly, she threw the jacket into the air spinning around under it. It seemed to float there as it vanished with a swirl of white light. She smiled and it started to come down to her slowly. She held out her hands and let the light land in them. As the light dimmed the form of a bird started to show. She looked up at Ricky with a smirk, as the small white bird hopped around in her palm.

Her voice came to him softly. "I have always loved animals, did not know if this would work though. Dreams are so fantastic, if you know how to keep them in check. But even in the best of circumstances that is hard." She pet the birds head as it chirped at her. "But you know, recently, I have had fewer and fewer bad dreams, though they do happen from time to time. I guess.. since.. I am not alone anymore.. dreams like, our first one in the beginning. They won't happen anymore." She shrugged and tilted her head, the bird doing the same.

She glanced up at Ricky to recieve his reaction but then went back to the bird with a smile. "I just wonder, if there is something, that I am missing. Something that I have not figured out yet."

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 28th, 2012, 1:33 am

The way she danced and twirled with all her gleeful energy tugged at Ricky's nature, making him feel playful as well as she was. In the real world he had it hard now that he was back at home, perhaps thats why the outfit was different this time. In this dream he had looked at things from a more lax perspective really. His thoughts were easily distracted by Gin as his troubles were chased away with the energy that seem to liven the dream. When he witnessed Gin pull the stunt with the jacket he was amazed to see it happen, watching Gin as she played with the bird with her smile and giggles. That was when he couldn't help himself anymore. He was no longer able to sit around and watch her, he wanted to join in on this now; and he had a great idea on how he would do this. One that was perfect to pass the time in the dream, one that seem to fit well with the mood they felt.

With a devious smile at his idea Ricky got up and walked over to her, he would do his best to hide the smirk with playful intent. For that's all this was, a playfull attempt to fool around with Gin. When he came close to her he chuckled as he continued to watch the bird, keeping his natural appeal flowing until he was finally able to reach for her. With a kiddish laugh he hadn't had in a while he smiled as he lunged in to grab her, picking her up with his arms and spinning around to where he would get her dizzy. The bird flew away of course when he grabbed her, but Ricky paid little attention to the creature. He now had Gin as a playfull hostage, and he would torture her with as much fun as he could give.

Alas Ricky himself was getting rather dizzy, and when he finally made the wrong step his heel stubbed on a rock. Causing them both to fall, which Gin would be safe as she would collaspe on Ricky. He groaned with a laugh as he looked to her, checking to see if she was all right. "Are ya ok?" He asked with some concern, but he knew that she should at least be fine. After all it was his body that cushioned her fall, which Ricky felt fine considering it was a quick drop. Unexpected for them both but nothing Ricky couldn't brush off before it killed the mood.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 28th, 2012, 2:54 am

She giggled with him as he twirled her around to the point of dizziness. He had grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off the ground. The bird flew wildly into the air of to somewhere unknown, though she did not really mind. She liked this child like side of Ricky. Playfull and fun.

What she did not expect was him falling, and her, ending up in a strattle position on top of him, her chest on his. Her heart screamed at the sudden addrenaline rush that had gone through her. She laughed at him for a little while, "Yeah, you big oaf! I am fine!" She looked at him, and then, realized how intimate their position was. It made her blush wildly and she tried to force out a not so forced sounding laugh.

"I..." She placed her hands on his chest and pushed of, looking up as she did so and she froze. Her eyes widened, "I... well.. uh..." she stuttered stupidly. She could not believe her eyes. There was no way, her mind was racing. She had to say something, do something, she had to get off of Ricky, but she seemed frozen to the spot. "V..Viper.. Please!.. It is nothing but a misunderstanding." She cried out as she saw the expression on his face showed some kind of revelation. She wanted to cry, why now of all times was he here. This really was a nightmare after all.

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Viper on November 28th, 2012, 4:09 am

Viper's eyes fluttered open as a cool breeze passed over him, sending a slight shiver through his body. He sat up and took in his surroundings. The....ocean? Wait, it was a dream. Had to be. He pondered this thought as he got to his feet. If this was simply a dream...why did it feel different? Or was it? He thought back how a couple times before he had had a dream where he actually met someone that turned out to be real. Be it fate, the gods, or whoever, something had brought he and this other person together for a time in this fantasy world where the real and unreal mixed.

Now once again, it was decreed that he be in another such world. But who would he see this time? The same person perhaps? Maybe someone he knew? Looking down at his clothing revealed him to be in a pair of simple brown pants, with a green sleeveless, shirt which allowed the tattoos on his shoulders to be easily visible. He didn't have his swords, or bow and arrows, just a simple dagger hanging off his belt. That's...a little disconcerting he thought to himself. He pushed the item out of his mind and started to walk the beach.

After a fair amount of time combing the beaches pointlessly, he could make out the sound of people talking in the distance. Perhaps what the purpose of this "dream" was to finally be revealed to him after all. A small smirk crossed his face as he made his way through a rocky outcropping to get a glimpse of who was on the other side. Then, there it was. There target of his search...

His mouth dropped open when he saw a woman strattled across a man as she lay on top of him, laughing her head off. Only one person in all of Mizahar could he recall having long white hair. "His" Gin. Any doubt that he may have forced into his mind as to this persons identity was soon swept away as the woman pushed herself to a sitting position revealing a total blushing expression from a person revelling in the interaction. To say his expression was that of a person hurt beyond belief would be an understatement. As Gin began to make her excuses upon seeing him standing there, his mouth closed, and his countenance began to change drastically.

Where just a moment ago, hurt and disbelief had held sway over him, anger and hate was quickly taking it's place. His eyes slowly narrowed, and his hands closed into fists. His jaw clinched tightly as he tried to run the scenario through his mind. What had he done wrong with Gin to deserve this sort of betrayal? Had he not thought the sun, moon, and stars of her, and treated her the same way? No! This is just a dream...this isn't happening... But this isn't just a dream. He could feel it. These people both are real. Every detail about them is correct. Well at least Gin. He had never met this other...ahem... "man" in the whole of his life.

He cocked his head ever so slightly to the side as if, another angle would change the truth before him. He simply could not believe it. What cruel, sick twist of fate would take what happiness he finally managed to rebuild away from him again? Unwilling to see anymore, he turned around without a word and walked back the path from which he had come from wanting nothing more than to be out of this nightmare...
Viper
Victory is mine!

Words: 185303
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2012, 1:39 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 28th, 2012, 4:48 am

The way she reacted made Ricky react in a self defensive manner, making his instinct kick in as he found himself looking upon this Viper. What about him had caused Gin to react so? Ricky could only think of one solution, and that was him being her man. Confused at how Viper came up from nowhere Ricky helped Gin up as they both went onto their feet, thinking of the only thing natural to do he thought to introduce himself.

"So yer the fella I heard about, pleasure to finally meet the guy that takes care o' her." He stated humbly as he made a steady casual walk to the man, it was all he could in a moment like this. While Gin may be terrified now at what fire may have started, Ricky would do his best to douse that flame for the sake of her relationship. He was obviously important to her and from what perspective Ricky could tell Viper was furious, for Ricky would be too if he were in the man's shoes. This was the type of situation when you would try to keep the storm calm, or at least fortify the town walls for the incoming wrath.

As Ricky kept a steady pace to Viper he only looked to the man with an understanding expression, yet he couldn't help the curiosity that overwhelmed him now as he was wanting to know Viper personally. He made his natural approach as calm as possible, and his expression as humble as he could be.

Reaching out to Viper to shake the man's hand he hoped to Laviku there was some sense of honor in his mind, "Ricky, Ricky Maze." He introduced himself politely as he could, but there was still that tone in Ricky's voice. The sailor's tone that loved to tangle with his gentleman like appeal, one that he definitely couldn't hide considering he always sounded that way. Whatever the case may be he tried to keep the first impression from spiraling outward, lest a fight start on his behalf should things turn a different path.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Ooooh Man (Ricky, Viper)

Postby Ginchoeri on November 28th, 2012, 10:56 am

"Viper..." She saw the anger in his face, she knew that he had not liked what he had seen, and he had a right to feel that way, for he cared for her, and from what he had seen, she was betraying him.

Ricky, helped her up, got her on two feet, and seemed to go headlong into a battle that she was afraid he would stir up. She kept pace with them but she was behind them. It bugged her a bit, but why, the only reason she could think of was that she would not be able to easily interveign if they did start a fight. Well a fist fight anyways.

When Ricky offered his hand to Viper, she mentally froze, for the way he said his name made her squirm with doubt. Why, after all her time with both of them, which was not much, why was it that it had to be this way.

She looked back and forth inbetween the men, and as soon as she saw something brewing in both their minds she jumped in between them, using her body to press Ricky back. She was getting used to the movements in the new style of clothing she had on, it made her more sure of her movements, and this was good, in a way because Viper had been making a move towards his dagger. Well she thought he was, he was turning after all so it was kind of hard to tell.

They stood there all motion less. She looked down at her exposed mid-drift, and almost sighed in relief that he had not even pulled out his weapon. He had looked so angry and frustratrated that when he turned she just acted without thinking, a fight breaking out is what she had been affraid of. She grabbed his arm, and looked back up at face. Throwing at him a look of love and affection only ment for him.

The next thing she did was a gesture to Ricky to not say anything, her eyes still focused on Viper's alluring green ones. "Viper, " her lips quivered, "my sweets, if you truely wish to blame someone, I will take it. But I swear to you, on my honor, my soul and my love for you. Yes, I said it, I love you Viper. By these things I swear to you nothing happened."

She smiled at him. Hoping she was getting through to him.

Ginchoeri
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next