Quest Things Of Legend (Revy)

Revy returns to Syliras and gets the attention of the Knights

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Accolade on December 20th, 2012, 8:25 pm

The man watched with great amusement as the woman rolled out of the way. "Oh...nice save there." he chuckled as he lifted the pole arm into the air again and turned to face her. His eyes widen, and his body tighten in anticipation as she drew her sword from her blanket. " So many sharp and fun toys you have." he cackled loudly and readied himself for attack.

He could tell that she was pissed off and rightly so, still it was what he wanted since asking her nicely wasn't getting the job done. Now instead he would just take her by force."Come at me then!" his voice rang loudly as he raised the glaive to strike at her. The swift movement of the long sword slammed into the arm of the pole just as they both swung at the other.

Revy's skills with her long sword easily outmatching his with the glaive, the weapon that he stole from her. He doubled back, swinging wildly and only in defense of the strikes that she took towards him. Finally, a rather viscous swing from Revy freed her weapon from his clutches, and the man growled at her, before quickly jumping up onto the bar top and scurrying across to the far end. "You're really good with that..I'm impressed."

By this time, the man that had been sent out to find a Knight had just met with his objective. He found the first man in Knightly armor that he could. A human named Illis Alvikal. Illis had just finished his break and was about to head back to the Warehouse District when the young bar-hand approached him and asked for his help. The Stewart Knight nodded and quickly followed the younger man back to the tavern. Inside the Rearing Stallion, the sneaky man continued to slink about the bar table, trying to keep distance between himself and the woman that had just unarmed him.

The other customers moved about the room, and being sure to stay out of the way of the two. While some looked on curiously if not in horror, others chose to leave and slipped out quickly. "You really think you're something, hmm? You think you can just do whatever you want...like your somebody, hmm?" He smiled wickedly then, allowing his fingers to slip back into his pockets. "If this...fight is going to continue, why not make it more interesting." Suddenly, the man drew both hands from his pockets sending two animal skins tumbling through the air.

The small bags hit the floor with a loud thump, exploding as golden mizas poured out and scattered across the floor at Revy's feet. The others in the room grew silent, everyone pausing for a moment, before erupting in a panicked fit as they rushed the floor to take up the coins. The crowd grew thick around Revy, some pushing past her, while others threatening to knock her down. The man laughed loudly, wrapping his fingers around another bar stool and jumping down from the bar top. "Let's go!"
OOCOkay, feel free to get creative here in how you handle the situation. Beat the crap out of the guy, whatever you want to do. The story gets really good in my next post.
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on December 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm

"Petching little bastard. Get back here!", the woman shouted. Having freed the weapon from him wasn't enough, not by a long shot. He had to pay with blood. A flash went by her eyes as she momentarily saw him with his chest cut wide open, the same way as she had cut a man in the back alleys of Sunberth once. It quickly dissipated though.

But during that brief moment of her freezing up, the guy had thrown his pouches with mizas around. With the crowd around her, of course she was getting annoyed. Even more so because she was losing he balance almost quite a few times. Grabbing the closest guy by the hem of his shirt, she dragged him up and said with a threatening and menacing voice: "Piss off, or I'll....." This was when one of her nightmares somehow made it's way into the real world.

The people around her all had the faces of people whom she had killed, or widowed, orphaned or otherwise. She immediately released the guy, only to punch him straight on the nose. The others, seeing one of them getting knocked out cold with a single punch, stopped their current business to look up at Revy with mixed feelings. Only when they saw her face, did they start moving back.

Only momentarily after, the mercenary starting screaming. "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY." She started to swing her sword at anyone who came close, her face starting to show an animalistic fear and her whole body shaking. She could absolutely not handle her conscience acting up right now, not that she realized that it was her conscience. She had always been too stubborn to even think that she had a conscience, using alcohol as a way to block those... unhappy thoughts and dreams.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Accolade on January 2nd, 2013, 1:45 am

The man stopped mid way, his eyes wide as he watched the crazed woman swinging her sword wildly at anyone and anything near her. The swings were fast and violent, slashing into arms and shoulders of the people closest to her. Loud cries and screamed rang across the tavern and the shocked coin snatchers felt the wrath of Revy's blade. The crowd as while doubled back and way from her, clutching at the walls and tables to avoid her.

The man watching had started to cackle, enjoying the violence before him and seeing the crowd taking a beating for their coin lust was all the more entertaining. He laughed loudly as the tavern became a place of complete chaos and fear. Once the crowd had moved away and left Revy standing alone, with blood covered coins at her feet, the man pointed a finger at her as he howled with laughter. "HA!! This is great! Look what you just did! Can you see it now? You work for me, you have no chose. I mean just look.." he paused, waving his arms around at the tavern that was now in shambles. "Look..and all I had to do, was say a few encouraging words, throw around a bit of coin..and you're already swinging your blade."

He smirked, his gaze falling back to the bartender who was about to step out onto the floor himself. With a another child like giggle, he turned back to face Revy. "Do you think I like these people..these fools. You see they wouldn't listen either, and now look at them..all covered in blood and whining about a little pain. It pays to listen..it really does." At this point Revy had enough of his ramblings and the woman charged him, swinging her blade as hard as she could. He jumped back holding up the chair to block the blow, which broke in half from the force of the weapon.

He fell back against the bar, eyes widen as he watched the woman bringing the sword back up as she readied herself to bring it down upon his head. Suddenly, and with easy, she felt a hard shove from behind which knocked her against the bar, as her weapon was pulled free. When the woman turned around, she was faced with the sight of three Knights standing in front of her. Illis had enlisted the help of two other Knights on his way to the tavern and had arrived just in time to save the man from being killed by Revy.

Illis frowned at them both, having already heard the story of what happened from the tavern worker he already knew that they both were to blame. "You foolish Outsider, do you really think that you can just walk into my city and do whatever you please?" he yelled loudly, before stumbling the man in the gut and bringing the back of his hand across Revy's face. The skinny man crumbled onto the floor, gasping for air as he tried to utter another chuckle. "You..you hit really hard..But..you've got the wrong guy..honest..S-She started with me!"

Illis wasn't fooled by the man's poor attempt at blaming Revy for everything and gave him a stiff kick in return for his lies. "Get him up!" Illis order the other two Knights who were more than happy to snatch the wounded man up from the floor and slam him hard into the closest wall. He cried out as his back hi the wall, even as he still cackled. "Easy guys...I bruise." he finished before one of the Knights slammed a fist into his jaw, before she carried him out of the tavern. Illis turned back to Revy then, grabbing the woman's arm and pulling her up tight against his chest. "And what of you? Anything smart you want to get off your chest before I toss your arse into the Tank?"

Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 2nd, 2013, 3:16 am

Getting shoved in the back and being freed of her weapon just as she tried to kill the demon in front of her, was unsettling to say the least. This man that had been tormenting her, had taken her nightmares into reality completely by just creating that crowd. Why did she have to be tormented by her kills like this, they were all just to fulfill her contracts.

As she got turned around, she saw the three knights. Her eyes still showed that animal-like fear. The slap across her face didn't help to ease her fears, instead it blurred her vision, slowly turning the closest knight into the image she had of Ruth, a woman she made a widow before she could even marry the guy. She still even carried that ring around her neck.

THe human mercenary couldn't back away, the woman in front of her held her arm in a vicegrip and she even pulled Revy against her. The words Illis said, never reached Revy. Instead she heard: "How are you gonna make up for killing my husband, you bitch. Don't you think it's time that you payed for your killings? You even killed that innocent Dhani when it was only hunting."

Shaking her head, the woman started to sweat more and more. She then suddenly pushed hard against Illis' chest, freeing herself and causing the knight to stumble backwards. "No... please... don't come near me. I didn't do anything wrong, it was his own fault. I was just hired to protect that place he tried to burgle. It ain't my fault he died....", she stammered as she slowly backed away from the knight into the corner.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Accolade on January 4th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Illis looked on in confusion as Revy yelled and rambled about. She was obviously mad, and was out of her mind. The woman was dangerous, that much had been made clear when he entered and saw the destruction that had been caused by her and the man that was just carried out. Though Illis wasn't the type to hit a woman, he had little remorse for Revy, especially given what she had just done.

"Alright, lets go and no funny business aye?" he reached out pulling Revy along rather aggressively and dragging her out of the tavern. Revy and the mystery cackling man were taken off into private, in a secluded place where they were separated and searched. Illis oversaw the man's search and a female Knight was brought in to take care of Revy. They were both stripped naked and searched, just to be sure that neither had any hidden weapons. Once that was done, both were carted off to the tank, where they would await judgement.

Illis wasn't in the best of moods on this day and didn't care much for either of the two or what happened to them. He decided to throw them both into the same cell just to be viscous. "If you two like each other so much, then you can share a cell. It may be some time before we're back to get you, so you might as well get used to your company." he grunted and slammed the cell shut, making sure to lock it well.

Revy and her..companion backed off into their corners, both with their eyes focused on the other. The skinny man started to grin at first, and a tick later that grin turned into a chuckle and afterwards into a full cackle. He moved about the cell, pacing back and forward before stopping and falling silent. "So that didn't work out as well as you would have liked huh?" He glanced back over his shoulder, making sure that the Knights had left before he returned to look at her."Looks like it's just us now..I had planned to take you, but you just wouldn't agree, so then I attempted to use coin to persuade you, and you still turned me down!"

He growled again, throwing his hands up into the air and turned around. "You have ruined everything...Now I'm stick inside this cell..and I am not happy." He turned back to Revy then, his expression turning fierce. "Well, I guess that can't be helped now, hmm? But at least if I'm going to stay here...I can have fun." The man cackled again, quickly pulling his shirt off and dropping his pants. His eyes focused on Revy as he leaned forward, a sudden burst of light enveloping him as he disappeared and returned as a hyena. In his new form, the beast growled loader, his teeth exposed as he licked at them.

It was all ruined now, his plans and what he had come to the city for. He knew that he wouldn't last long now with the Knights in control, which meant that he had nothing to lose. He snarled louder as he raced forward and attacked Revy, his viscous teeth and claws racking at her.

Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 17th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Being dumped in the same room as that lunatic was, to say it gently, infuriating, but there was nothing she could do against it. First she was outnumbered by far, second was that she didn't have her weapons with her. Everything was taken by those petching knights in armor. Why did she have to go through this? That lunatic of a guy was the cause of all this, so he should be punished, not the mercenary. Where was the justice in this? ”Petching knights, I wasn't the one in the wrong here, that guy is. So why the hell am I getting thrown in here? I wouldn't mind it as much as long as they hadn't FRIGGIN thrown me in with this shykehead.”, she thought to herself

That guy still had the guts to talk to her? She really wished that she could just strangle him now, but that would only worsen her situation. Of course she didn't agree, she was just gonna pass through this place back to her place of birth Sunberth. She wanted to go back to someone she left behind for well over six seasons. She wanted to get back fast, but then this guy just had to ruin everything. She was already lacking sleep and just wanted some peace and quiet, but he just HAD to ruin that. Wasn't she clear that she wasn't going to take the job?

”You think you can rape....”, she started, but was startled by the flash of light. What the petch? He was a friggin Kelvic? This day just couldn't get any worse. First was that nightmare while being awake and now she had to deal with a petching dog that was out to kill her? Just her luck. How was she going to get out of this without getting hurt? This was really not going to be fun, nor easy.

As the dog jumped at her, Revy just dove away. There was nothing in the cell she could use as a bloody weapon to keep that oversized rat at bay. The only thing that was present, were some sleeping mats. Those wouldn't help her at all. They'd take away her mobility and they wouldn't stand up to those jaws at all, so all she could do was keep diving out of the way. If she got bruised, so be it. It was at least better then getting a limb ripped off or her throat bitten out. ”Petching dog, piss off and go annoy someone else!”, she shouted. ”And when you need em, those petching pieces of shyke are nowhere to be found.... PETCH!”, she cursed at the knights. The mercenary knew that she wouldn't be able to keep this up for too long. She was already getting small cuts and her body was getting sore of constant diving away just in time.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Accolade on January 22nd, 2013, 7:07 am

The kelvic lashed out at her again and again, attempting to rip flesh from bone with each snap of his powerful jaws. He snarled, saliva pooling and dripping down his furry chin at the anticipation of the meal to come. Revy was fast, being about to slip out of the way each time he lounged at her. But sadly she was tiring faster than the kelvic, and he could see it, he could smell her fear and it only made him hunger for her even more.

Finally the woman couldn't take it anymore, and as she tried to dodge again, she stumbled over her own foot and slammed into the ground. The hyena was on her quickly, sinking his teeth into her thigh and biting down hard. Revy cried out hard from the pain and tried to free herself but the grip that he had on her was solid. Suddenly, there was a shadow upon her, something obscured from beyond the bars of the sell.

"Kovu..enough." a voice said, cold and without emotion.

The kelvic made a whimpering sound and moved away from Revy and sat obediently against the wall. As Revy glanced up, she noticed two tall and slim figures standing just beyond the cell. They were dressed in dark robes, their identities concealed by the heavy hoods that draped over their heads. It was a strange sight, and with the pain blacking her vision, Revy wasn't sure of what to make of it all.

What she did see, was that the cell opened, the two shadowy figures slipped inside and she heard the loud whimper of the kelvic just before a skeleton-like hand pressed down against her face and she finally passed out from the pain. When she awoke a few bells later, the first thing she would notice was that the wound on her thigh wasn't hurting as much. A quick glance down and she would see that it had been bandaged and cared for.

For Revy it was hard to see at first, but as her vision cleared she would slowly come to realize that she was no longer in the cell, or even the city. The walls that surrounded her were of rock and dirt, as was the floor beneath her. She was in a cave, alone for the moment, with only the voices in the distance to tell that people were near. Trying to move, she also learned that her arms were tied together by rope, and resting in her lap.

Revy had been kidnapped and taken to the very cave that she didn't want to go to. But the woman knew of such troubles and didn't wait around to see if anyone was coming back to get her. However as soon as she turned toward the direction that her back had faced, she was met with a grim sight. The kelvic that she had fought only bells ago laid dead right beside her. His eyes bulged out from his face, and his mouth hung open, sharp teeth extended and tongue hanging out. She turned away then, having no remorse for the beast, and was honestly glad that he had been killed, though for what and why she didn't care to find out.

Still there was the problem of finding away to free her hands, and she looked about the room theory, being sure not to make any noise and alert her captures to the fact that she was awake. Sadly she found nothing of use to unbind her and the only thing near-by that was sharp was the teeth of the kelvic. Revy had a choice to make and one that she had to make fast. If she traveled away from the voices, she would notice a faint brush of air against her cheeks, it was possibly a way to the outside world, where if she moved in the opposite direction, she would find less air and more heat.
OOCOkay, there are probably rocks around that might be sharp enough to cut the rope, and there is also the kelvic, get creative!
Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 25th, 2013, 9:22 am

The human slowly woke up in the cave. At first she couldn't see anything, just darkness. However, after her eyes slowly got used to the dim lighting, she saw that she was in a cave. "I better not be in that petching cave that kelvic was talkin' bout.", she thought to herself. If she was, she'd be in big trouble, because djedd equals dangerous, which in turn equaled trouble, which she did not want to have much more of. Worst part was that her stuff was still with the knights most likely. Why the petch did these jackasses take her away from there. The knights wouldn't kill her right? She just had to sit out some sentence or something and she'd be free to go.

"Anyway, time to get the hell outta here. Not gonna wait for those bastards to return to make me do who-knows-what.", she thought as she turned on her side. Seeing the dead kelvic right next to her, the human mercenary just looked straight at it. "So that was what became of that guy, well... he deserved it."

Turning away from the corpse, she started to look around if she could use something to cut these darn ropes. "Crap, nothing.... well.. except for that kelvic. Meh, he's dead so who cares.", she thought as she tried to silently move closer. Her wound stung like hell with each movement, but pain was only a small price to pay if she could get free and pay those guys back for just randomly kidnapping her.

Slowly, but most of all silently, scraping he ropes over the teeth of that kelvic was hard, in fact it seemed as if she was making a load of noise. But with her senses focused on the tiniest bit of noise, the sounds of the rope scraping along the teeth seemed much louder then they in fact were.
After agonizingly long chimes, the rope started to feel looser and looser as she started to cut through them. Less then a chime, yet for her it almost seemed a bell, later the rope fell off her wrists. "Ok, good. Now to pay those bastards back for kidnapping me. I ain't some woman who you can just randomly kidnap."

Standing up, she could hear some voices. Her anger drove her towards them. They were gonna pay, one way or another. Slowly creeping along the wall, suppressing the pain that she felt from her wound, she crept up on the guys. All she hoped was that they wouldn't hear the crunching of the stones. The moment she came at the corner, she tried to peek around the corner, but unfortunately for her, her hip decided to start hurting even more. Revy could feel how her hip got warmer and it felt as if water dripped down her hip. "Petching hell. Just my luck to open that petching wound."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Accolade on January 28th, 2013, 6:01 am

The moment that Revy slipped around the corner, a strong hand grabbed hers. She jumped a bit, but was able to keep her voice hushed so that no one would hear. When she allowed her eyes to follow down her arm, and away, she would notice a man dressed in armor leaning against the rocky wall a pace away from her. His attire would look just as the men did who tossed her into the tanks bells ago and Revy would know his station.

"Shuss..." he said, alerting her to the men who were starting to moved around in front of the stone alter. The hooded men talked amongst themselves for a while, not knowing that the knight and Revy had awakened.

"Stupid kelvic. Can you imagine. All I asked was that he bring me two humans, two fresh bodies, and he couldn't even do that. "

A second voice spoke, the other deeper and richer than the first. "We have to figure out something soon. These bodies are withering, we need to obtain news ones quickly. The knight will make a fine body for Cain, but what of the girl?"

The first hooded figure spoke again, but no raising his gaze from the oddly shaped bottles filled with liquids of blood, red, and white. "I will take the girl's body if need be, but what about you? We still need to find you a body."

A sudden cry from deeper within the cave caught their attention. It was a moaning of sorts, and one they seemed to recall as they shuffled their way into the darkness to locate it. Once they were gone, the knight slowly stood up and moved over to the wall. Under the shades of shadows there were two long swords and a shield. Items belonging to the knight himself and a second blade from an unknown source.

The knight clutched at the weapon and turned it up so that he could slide it between his wrist and cut the ropes that bound his hands. Free he took up the weapons and handed one off to Revy. "I see they took you too aye? Damn nuits...what disgusting creatures they are. I think that we can take them let's start by.." He paused and turned around when he heard the familiar sound of shuffling feet on the ground. The Knight raised his shield and sword as one of the hooded figures returned.

"You're awake.." he said, his voice dry and without emotion. "Time that you go back to sleep..for good." His reddish eyes poured into them as he released his djed, silver pools of res slipping out of his hands and feet. He poured the res into the ground allowing for the earth to rise up and slowly form into a spike object. "I will...try to make this quick and without a mess, unless of course if you're willing to come quietly?"

Accolade

Office
Trash Medal (1)

Things Of Legend (Revy)

Postby Revy Hiroe on January 28th, 2013, 7:14 pm

The knight grabbing her hand did surprise Revy. She was about to make a very stupid mistake and he had saved her, though she didn't realize this until later. "Oh god, a petchin' knight. And of course one that threw me into the petchin jail. My day just GOT worse.", she thought to herself. The whole time it still felt as if her hip was on fire, but she just couldn't afford to allow her to feel it. Apparently these guys were gonna take her body.

"Yeah, of course. Coz you guys threw that petching kelvic in my cell I wasn't even able to fend for myself since that petching dog attacked me.", she didn't mention that he had managed to make her pass out from the pain by biting down hard on her hip. Just then one of the nuits returned. Him suggesting that the two of them should come quietly, was of course a question that didn't need an answer.

"Oh bloody shyke. Now I also have to petching deal with bloody magic. My day just can't get any worse now.", she thought to herself as she took up position behind the knight. His shield should be able to at least stop the earth long enough for her to then flank him for an assault. "Petching nuits, keep it at friggin dead bodies. Don't just go take live ones.", she cursed at him.
While she was disgusted with those undead, she would allow them a form of life... well, as long as they didn't come to bother her.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext