OOC Info Hiss of Sands

General OOC chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

Hiss of Sands

Postby Colombina on December 4th, 2012, 1:44 am

This is a place for general discussion and questions regarding the region and its inhabitants. Feel free to introduce yourself. For more IC oriented info, check out the welcome thread.

Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Hiss of Sands

Postby Scarab on December 6th, 2012, 10:03 am

Hi all!

I thought I would pop into this thread and introduce myself. I'm Scarab, Ahnatep's resident AS! I'm around to help Bina out with answering any questions you might have, along with grading, possible location development, and thread modding. If you have a thread that needs grading, feel free to stick it in The Director's Chair for us to take a look at asap!

Don't hesitate to contact me via PM or in my office with any questions or concerns you may have.

-Scarab

“Polish comes from the cities; wisdom from the desert.”
AhnatepCity OverviewPilotTabloidsFigures & Phrases
Scarab
I won't desert you.

Words: 43777
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm
Office
Plotnotes

Hiss of Sands

Postby Aidus on December 30th, 2012, 2:43 am

Is...is anyone here? :O

Just letting you guys know Aidus is available for threading in the Burning Lands from Winter of 509 AV to current times! Hit me up if you wanna thread! :D
Last edited by Colombina on December 30th, 2012, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Format glitch :)
Aidus
Player

Words: 17975
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hiss of Sands

Postby Scarab on February 25th, 2013, 4:42 am

Hello, my lovely desert friends! This is just a seasonal reminder that Spring 513 AV is right around the corner. If you have any dusty dune job threads (or any final Winter vignettes) that you need to write, now's the time to do it. We accept either two job threads/season, or 10% of your total seasonal threads.

Some of you may need to put up placeholders. If so, please be sure to do this before March 1st. A placeholder will hold your PC's place in the Winter season and give you the ability to start/complete your thread once Winter has finished, just in case you can't get to it before the end of the season. Each placeholder should include a timestamp and a short description of the thread to come.

Remember - please submit both your job threads and your completed threads to The Director's Chair in Ahnatep, where we'll grade it and maybe even share our drinking water with you (if you're pretty).

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give either myself or Bina a shout.

“Polish comes from the cities; wisdom from the desert.”
AhnatepCity OverviewPilotTabloidsFigures & Phrases
Scarab
I won't desert you.

Words: 43777
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm
Office
Plotnotes

Hiss of Sands

Postby Kiaramali on August 21st, 2013, 8:03 pm

Hello out there! I know things are quiet here right now, but I've seen a few threads that are alive, which gives me hope so I figured I should probably come out of stalker-mode and introduce my PC. :)

Kiaramali is a member of the Tatsuwaat tribe and a permanent desert nomad working on a whole list of skills. You can get the condensed version of who she is here. I don't mind threading about pretty much anything as long as we have a little plot to back it up.

PM me if you want to kick up some sand together!
Kiaramali
Tatsuwaat Tribe

Words: 18083
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 8:45 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hiss of Sands

Postby Mahaktua on October 1st, 2013, 4:47 am

Hello! In hopes that there are still people who do visit this thread, I would like to introduce my PC (and hopefully find new friends to thread with!).

Mahaktua is a young Chaktawe of the Kalanue tribe. She is skilled hunter who has just begun to show interest in trading and traveling. She'll be around for quite a while until she gathers enough goods for trading when she goes to Yahebah, or maybe Ahnatep.

If you have any interest in threading with me, PM me and we'll make something great together! :)
Mahaktua
Player

Words: 7335
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2013, 5:11 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet